Soft Bullying

By my-taekook

Jeon Jungkook, the son of a very rich and respected cast, bullies Kim Taehyung, a very shy son of a normal fa... More

SUMMARY
LATE
WARN
RICH
EVENT
LEAVE
HIDE
LIES
CAUGHT
HUG
STUCK
HOME
CONFRONT
BREAKUP
FLUFF
YOONMIN
EX
SHOCK
DATE

END

38K 1.6K 666
By my-taekook

Jeon Jungkook, the 23 year old CEO of the Jeon corporation smiled seeing his beauty sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He bend down and pecked Kim Taehyung's lips, the soon to be 23 year old Gucci model.

Crazy how almost 5 years have passed since their relationship began. 2 years since they graduated from college and 3 months since they adopted a boy, Jeon Junhyung.

It was like, it was just yesterday when Jungkook forced Taehyung to meet him in the janitor's closet.

But anyways. Life has been perfect. Just like the couple wanted.

"EOMMA!! APPA!! WAKE UP!"

The tiny 3 year old energetic boy crashed between his parents, making both the adults groan in pain.

"Baby it's still 6 am. Why don't you sleep some more?"

"But I wash not getting any shweep in the cwib"

"Aw ok sleep here"

Taehyung mumbled before pulling the boy in his embrace and going back to sleep.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's forehead. He knows the male must be tired from attending Yoonmin's wedding last night.

He stood up and went towards the kitchen, busying himself in making some coffee to lower his nervousness a little.

Half an hour later, he saw a sleepy Taehyung walking out of the room, making him chuckle.

"Good morning Kooke"

"Morning Tae~"

Taehyung got on his toes and pecked Jungkook's lips before sitting on the kitchen's stool, sipping his coffee.

"I had some work for you at the office. Can you come with me today?"

"sure"

The rest of the morning was peaceful. Taehyung dressed Junhyung in a cute blur onesie before getting dressed himself.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally went towards Jungkook's office after Hobi offered to babysit Junhyung.

They entered the building as Jungkook parked the car inside the building's basement.

The employees immidiately bowed seeing the CEO and his husband making Taehyung blush from the eaxtra special treatment.

They finally reached Jungkook's office on the 14th floor which is mainly empty since Only Jungkook can bring anyone there.

But the moment Taehyung stepped inside, Jungkook picked him up bridal style and started walking in the opposite direction.

"HEY! P-put me down!!"

Jungkook ignored him and entered a smaller room. Taehyung found it a little familiar because of the equipments before his eyes widened in realization.

Yeah. The janitor's closet.

"Babe why are we her-"

Jungkook slammed Taehyung on the wall a little harshly as Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. Had he done something wrong?

"What happened? Why are yo-"

Jungkook's hand went behind his back as he took something out and brought infront of Taehyung who's eyes widened.

"Marry me."

He looked at Jungkook who had a stern, more like angry face towards him.

Taehyung flinched feeling Jungkook's grip around his waist tightening yet not that harsh, something lile he experienced before.

'wait' now it made sense to Taehyung. He was bullying Taehyung in a closet just like he used to do in high school. The time when all of this started.

And it really melted Taehyung's heart.

"....omg that was so cute I swear to God! Yes!!"

He hugged Jungkook tightly who smiled and hugged the male back. He pulled away and slipped the ring on Taehyung's ring finger.

"Now give me what I wan-"

Taehyung immediately wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck, pulling him in a soft kiss. None of them moved their lips, just enjoying the blissful feeling.

"Ok we should go out now"

"Yeah......about that"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when he couldn't find a handle on the door.

"Jungkook. Dear do you have an explanation?"

"u-uh..... You k-know...... Bringing old memories to l-light"

Taehyung chuckled and made Jungkook sit in the floor before getting comfortable on his lap, laying his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist tightly, pecking his cheeks before laying his head over Taehyung's.

School memories are really Gold. And moments like these are just enough to proove it to them.

"I purple you Tae"

"I purple you too Kookie"

💜➖💜➖💜THE END💜➖💜➖💜➖

-Borahae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...
7.3K 438 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
161K 10.2K 45
One sees the world differently. One makes sure the world sees him differently. What happens when their two worlds collide? A love story betwee...
665K 22.9K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...