-TWIN FLAMES-

By BABA_GHOUL

[HIATUS] Boris Johnson x Matt Hancock (slow burn) [BATT/ HOHNSON FANFIC] --- Boris joins an all boys board... More

-Prologue-
1. Mysterious new kid.
2. Mysterious new kid.
3. Mysterious new kid.
4. Mysterious new kid.
5. Mysterious new kid.
6. Dominic.
7. Dominic.

A/N

32 2 0
By BABA_GHOUL

This Fan fic is purely made to curb how horrifically bored I am.
Plus I'm procrastinating actually writing any of the other books I have planned, especially bc that would require effort and good writing that I currently cba to do.

None of this is meant to be taken seriously, it's completely meant to be a bit of fun, easy to write and easy to read.
The characters are also meant to make fun of the stereotypes and fit into tropes.

Happy reading :)

Be kind and stay safe :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...