★The Spoiled Beauty★ (JIKOOK)...

By _Jikook_Exclusive_

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING GO!!" "Not untill you say sorry!!" "Not gonna happen in a million years!!" "Then I am... More

IMPORTANT
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
SEASON 2 UPDATE
SEQUEL IS OUT

8.

30K 1.9K 1.4K
By _Jikook_Exclusive_

*A/N
Please do keep in mind that Jimin and Tae both are 19 and Jungkook is like 25 or 26 right? So the physical appearance is quite different. So you can imagine Tae and Jimin to be of the blood, sweat and tears era, while Jeon Jungkook is of the present era and may be one or 2 years later. So just imagine how tall and bulky he is, compared to these 19 years old boys.*

__________________________________

"He was always so rude." The teacher said and Jungkook sighed, again.

This was the nth time someone had said this about Jimin. The teachers and old students from this school, all had the same thing to say. This school was all what Jungkook had expected Jimin's school to be. A well known and disciplined institute, with elite and rich kids like Jimin. Hovever, Jimin joined this school in 3rd standard. Before 3rd, Jimin went to an ordinary, in fact, a quite cheap school, where the teachers just had the same opinion about him. He wasn't bragging about any money obviously, but he was still always pissed, angry and arrogant. He even cursed many times, even after being just a kid.

Jungkook just sighed and thanks the last teacher before leaving. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. Everyone had just the same thing to say about Jimin,

"He was always so rude."

"He was so spoilt and arrogant."

"He even slapped me once."

"He used to bully anyone he had a chance to."

"I was a victim. He used to bully me for not being as rich as him. "

All of these showed how arrogant and Jimin has been since birth. Jungkook was tired listening to all these answers. He had a list of students left , about 2 or 3 of them, but he doubted he would get any different answers. Still, he was ready to give it a try. There were still some questions unanswered after all.

__________________________________

Jungkook parked his car near the house, which supposedly belonged to Jimin's classmate. This was a girl named Jessie, and according to the other teachers and classmates, had been in the same class as Jimin, all her life.

_________________________________

"Well, Park Jimin..." Jessie said, with a mischievous smile on her glossy lips, looking at her drying nail paint.

"Tell me why do you wanna know about him?" She asked with a dirty smirk, in a seductive tone, which Jungkook found disgusting. Jungkook could see some pictures on the wall, where Jessie was with her boyfriend supposedly, but the way she was looking at Jungkook from top to bottom, cheking him out shamelessly, he knew she won't think twice before pouncing on him.

"Because he is my husband." Jungkook said with his signature straight face.

Jessie's eyes widened in amusement and then she snickered.
"Husband ? Wow. Isn't he too young for a husband though? Like 19 is not an age to get married. And who would marry that arrogant basta-"

"Just tell me," Jungkook interrupted her, with a warning look in his eyes, " What you know about him. Everything you know about him."

Jessie just rolled her eyes and crossed her legs before sighing.

"Well... Park Jimin joined our school in 3rd standard. He was a kid back then, just like us. But always had this... this scary frown on his face, like he'll murder you, if you come near him."

Jungkook snickered silently, remembering the frown, Jimin still possesses, just the same.

"So we all were scared to even approach him. Even the teachers were. Whenever the teachers asked him a question or tried to get him involved, he used to snap at them and tell them to shut the fuck up. The teachers couldn't even say anything, because his parents kind of owned the school, they gave the biggest donations you know. So the principle asked them to always keep quiet. Years passed and we realised, that it's better to stay as much aways from him, as possible. Like even if you asked him for borrowing a pencil, he would snap at you and say, "Why? Your parents don't have money to get you one?" That was Park Jimin." Jessie said and snickered at the memory.

"He used to shout and scream and throw things around, and make the whole school panic when he didn't get full marks. So the teachers always gave him full marks, even if that fucker deserved a zero."

"And yes! He was not at all interested in anyone. Like for some time, we thought he might be asexual. Like we all had crushes, but I am sure he had none. Also, from 5th standard onwards, he hardly came to school."

Jungkook frowned at the last sentence.
"What? But the teacher said he left school after 8th standard."

"Well yes. He did officially leave the school after 8th, and started homeschooling or whatever, but he started being irregular to school 5th onwards. Like he used to come to school, just once or twice a week. So when he completely left, we hardly even noticed."

Jungkook frowned.

"But it's not he had any change or anything. He was as rude and arrogant as ever. Just the same Park Jimin he had always been. Well, according to his parents, he just had no interest in school or whatsoever. And did make sense, so we couldn't care less." She said and shrugged.

Jungkook just nodded, busy in his thoughts.

"So, this is all I can tell you, coz this is all I know." She said and Jungkook finally looked at her, before bowing a little in thanks and getting up.

"Thank you for your time. I shall take my leave now." Jungkook said and was about to make his way to the front door, but she got up quickly, following him with big exited.

"Well, we could have some more... bonding time you know. We just talked about him, and I didn't even get a chance to know you." She said in a seductive tone and looked up at Jungkook through her eye lashes.

Jungkook gave her a tight smile, "I am sorry, but I have to get back to my beloved husband. Have a nice day." He said and finally left, getting a huff from the lady in the house.

__________________________________

"I don't like him Mom!" Tae whined.

"But he is as old as you are! You can be best of friends Taehyung ah!" His mother reasoned.

"Best friends?! I can be the best of enemies mom! You said the wrong word!" Tae smiled sarcastically.

Mrs. Jeon closed her eyes and sighed, "We are gonna leave soon Taehyung ah. In a day or two. I want you to have good relations with your brother in law before our departure."

"That's impossible mom. Have you seen the way he treats Jungkook?! He was about to kill him with that showpiece in his hand yesterday!" Tae said throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

"But Tae-"

Their argument was interrupted when they heard a thud sound.

The two looked at each other and went out, to see Jimin standing there with crossed arms and his permanent frown on his dark eyes. There was a box lying on the floor , and a supposedly new shirt was coming out from it.

"Who the fuck kept this in my room?" Jimin asked, eyeing the mother and son duo.

Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park soon came out, along with Mrs. Park, looking at what new scene is Jimin causing.

"I said, who the fuck kept this shit in my room?" Jimin asked again, eyeing all of them.

"J-Jimin ah..." Mrs. Jeon started. "Taehyung bought this shirt for you, as a gift, to welcome you in the family." She said nervously.

Tae snapped his head towards his mother with big eyes, who just looked at him with pleading eyes to agree to her.

Tae just sighed and was about to agree, when Jimin snickered and looked at him.

"So this fucker bought this filth huh? Then, there is no way I am gonna touch it again." He said stepped on the shirt, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Jimin ah! What are you doing?! It's a gift from your brother in law!" Mrs. Park said, gripping Jimin's forearm, to pull him back, but the younger didn't even bulge.

Jimin looked at his mother and snickered mockingly, " Brother in law? I don't even accept that bastard as my husband, and you expect me to accept this fucker as a brother in law?!" He said and shrugged his mom's hands off him, glaring back at Tae, who was gritting his teeth and trying his best not to punch Jimin then and there.

"Don't you fucking dare say a word against my brother." Tae growled through gritted teeth and clenched fists.

"Brother? What brother?" Jimin said and looked straight into Tae's eyes, with a mocking tone, "since when did orphans like you have brothers?"

The whole mansion went silent. Mr Jeon, Mrs. Jeon and Tae's eyes widened and they paled.

"What rubbish are you saying Park Jimin?!" Mr. Park muttered, stepping forward.

But Jimin still had his eyes focused on Tae, who had his head hung low now, tears welling up in his eyes, trying his best to not break down here. This has always been a sensitive topic to him, and he never ever thought someone would bring it up in such a disgusting way.

"Tell me, am I lying Taehyung ah? Or should I say... Kim Taehyung?" Jimin smirked, seeing how Tae closed his eyes painfully.

"Jimin... stop it." Mr. Jeon said, stepping closer to Tae.

"Stop what? Telling the truth about this orphan?" Jimin snickered.

"He is not an orphan, " Mrs. Jeon said, her own tears leaving her eyes as he stepped towards Tae, trying to hold his hand, "He is our son-"

"Oh please stop lying Mrs. Jeon. You have just one son, and he is Jeon Jungkook." Jimin then turned towards Tae again, "This fucker doesn't even know about his real parents. Who knows... may be they were some filthy poor beggers-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PARK JIMIN!!"
Jungkook's voice echoed loudly in the whole mansion, making everyone shiver, along with Jimin who looked at the door , a bit terrified by seeing how angry the older looked.

Jungkook took long angry strides towards Jimin, standing in the middle of the hall.

"Didn't I tell you to mind your fucking tongue when talking to my family? " Jungkook growled.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Oh please stop lying for God's sake! I know he is not your family!!" He shouted stepping forward.

"He is my family!!" Jungkook shouted back angrily.

"Why are you getting angry when I just stated the truth?!" Jimin shouted again and Jungkook gritted his teeth angrily before gripping Jimin's forearm harshly and pulling him to stand in front of Tae, who was still looking at the ground, with closed eyes, biting his lip.

"You know what the truth is?!" Jungkook growled, side hugging Tae now, and looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

"The truth is that this boy is the second son of the Jeons!
The truth is that this boy is my brother!
The truth is that this boy is family, wherever you like it or not!
The truth is that this boy means the world to me!!" Jungkook said and Tae hugged him tightly before finally breaking down.

Jimin just huffed and left to his room, while Jungkook hugged Tae back, kissing his temple, shushing him.

Finally Tae pulled back, still not looking up at his brother.

"Tae.." Jungkook said gently.

"Y-Yes Hyung..." Tae said feebly and Jungkook's eyes immediately softened even more. Tae calls him hyung, only when the younger is sad, or emotional or in a vulnerable situation.

"Look at me." Jungkook said but Tae just shook his head.

"It's o-okay hyung." Tae said.

"No it's not. And I'll make sure, my husband apologizes to you." Jungkook said with a small frown and wiped Tae's left tears, who kept on sniffing.

"But for now, I want you to know just this one thing." Jungkook said and Tae finally looked up at his elder brother.

"No matter what the world says, you are and always will be my baby brother." Jungkook said with a sincere and honest smile.

"And my son!" Mrs. Jeon chirped in with a sweet smile, wiping her own tears, standing beside Jungkook now, looking at Tae with her loving eyes.

"And my boy!!" Mr. Jeon said and joing Jungkook on the other side, looking at Tae with a big bunny smile.

Mrs. Jeon sighed dramatically on her husband, before looking at him, over Jungkook's chest, "You know that son and boy are the same thing right?! Like son means boy! Hello?! Wake up old man!" She whisper yelled, acting secretive in front of her two sons, who were now looking at their parents with amused and loving smiles.

"Well, I wanted to add to the dialogue!! And don't you dare call me old! You have more grey hair than me!" Mr. Jeon whisper yelled in the same tone and Tae and Jungkook just shook their heads at their parents, who were now bickering like an old married couple.

They just loved their small but happy family.

__________________________________

Feedback?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 14 10
!!I won't publish this story anymore!! Kim Yn Park Jimin "You can torture me, but you know that's what I was prepared for,." I said boldly. "Are you...
17.3K 1K 29
❝ haven't you heard of knocking? ❞ ❝ i really needed to pee, okay? ❞ in which a boy and girl have an argument in the bathroom.
564K 38.3K 31
✅ "Oui, enfoiré..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."
16.7K 709 39
Jk : Baby pllss calm down Jm : NOO I SAID I WANT TO GO IT MEANS I WANT TO GO (shouting and screaming) Tae : STFU NOW IF YOU SCREAM 1 MORE WORD THEN...