Illicit | 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢...

Od ymkesmischief

"Remus, are you going to introduce us to this young lady?" the boy sitting opposite her said, grinning at her... Více

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Announcement

Chapter 9

1.7K 48 37
Od ymkesmischief

After finally having coughed up the water, which caused him a lot of pain because of his aching back, he turned to Eleanor. 

"Why did you do this?" he asked desperately. 

"Me? Why, dear brother, how dare you to accuse me of such foolish thinking," she said, clutching at her heart and sounding offended. 

"Oh cut the act Lupin, I know you were looking things up about it all the bloody time," he said, waving her lies aside. 

"That doesn't mean I supported this idea!" she said, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"What are you talking about Ella, this was your idea," James laughed, looking confused. 

"Well, yeah, but I wasn't sure if I was going through with it," she mumbled, shuffling her feet across the floor. 

"Exactly, you just needed a little push in the right direction, and that's where we came in," Sirius grinned. 

"It might have escaped your notice, Black, but this is not helping this situation," she gave him a sarcastic smile. 

Sirius stuck out his tongue at her, to which Eleanor did the same thing. 

"Oh yes, very mature indeed, definitely ready to become Animagi," Remus said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on Lupin, it's not like we don't know what we're doing, we've done a lot of research!" said James, running a hand through his messy hair. 

"Yeah," Peter chimed in, "Besides, we're doing this for you."

Remus shook his head, "You should all just shut up because none of this is going to happen," he mumbled. 

"You can't stop us!" James yelled, just as Madam Pomfrey returned from whatever she was doing before. 

The Gryffindors could tell from the look on her face that she clearly did not like what was going on in her Hospital Wing.

"What do you think you're doing, arguing like this! Out, all of you!" she said angrily, gesturing towards the door. 

"Yeah, just go, we'll talk about this later," Remus sighed, sinking back into his bed. The other three stood up to leave.

"You too mister Lupin," she looked at him strictly. 

Sirius snorted, trying not to laugh, and Remus looked taken aback. 

"But- But they started it!" Remus said, pointing at the others. 

"If you can put up a fuss like that I trust you can also stay in your own bed for the remainder of the day," she put his stuff in a bag and handed it to him. 

"Now leave, out! Out I said!" Pomfrey yelled. 

The others had already reached the door, and they were bent over with laughter. Remus tumbled out of the hospital bed and hastily put on a shirt. 

Not even bothered to look for his socks, he ran for the door barefoot, "C'mon let's go before she starts to spit fire or summat," he mumbled. 

They all laughed and left the Hospital Wing, not entirely sure if they'd ever be welcome back in again. Except for Remus of course. Because even thoigh he sometimes made Madam Pomfrey's blood boil, she knew he need her for help. So he was always welcome.

***

After they had dropped off Remus' stuff the five of them decided it was still warm enough outside to hang out there. They still wanted to convince Remus that what they were going to do was right, and they wanted to do it for him.

They sat down at the edge of the lake. James took out the Snitch he stole and let it fly, but he caught it just in time before it wanted to wander off. 

"That's actually quite impressive Potter," said Eleanor, holding her hand above her eyes against the sun. 

James grinned. Remus groaned as he lay down on his back, then he closed his eyes. 

James looked at the Snitch in his hand and then at Eleanor. 

"You want to give it a try?" he asked, holding out his hand with the Snitch in it. 

She raised her eyebrows, "Really? I- I don't know if I can James, what if it flies off?" 

He smiled and put it in her hand, "Nah, you'll be fine." 

She chuckled and took a closer look at the tiny golden ball in her hands. She felt three pairs of eyes watching her as she hesitantly let go of the winged ball. She watched it hang in front of her face for a second before it zoomed off to her right. Eleanor quickly grabbed it again, scared she might lose it. She smiled to herself as the tiny wings folded back into its shell again. 

"You're pretty good Ella," she looked up at James who was smiling at her, "Might make it as a back-up Seeker," he grinned. 

She chuckled and handed the Snitch back over to its not really rightful owner, who put it back into his pocket. 

"Okay, I've thought of something," Sirius suddenly said, "What animal would you want to be when we become Animagi?" 

Remus sighed but the rest ignored him. 

"Ooh I'd like to be something dangerous, like a-a dragon or something," James said eagerly.

Sirius snorted, "A dragon, what are you, five?" 

James glared at him. 

"I think I'd want to be something unnoticeable, you know, so I can get anywhere I want," Sirius grinned. 

Eleanor pulled a disgusted face, "Ew, creepy," she said. 

Peter shrugged, "A bird would be cool, then you can fly." 

"Peter, you know you can fly on a broom right?" James laughed.

Peter's ears turned pink. 

"What about you El?" Sirius asked, pulling up his knees and resting his arms on them. 

She thought a moment, "I don't know," she furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't really-" 

"Fine, do it," Remus suddenly said. 

The others looked over at him. 

"Of course we are, we told you about an hour ago! Merlin, he really hit his head hard didn't he..." Sirius said, shaking his head. 

They all laughed, even Remus. Even though Sirius made something funny out if ut, like his usual self, the other four were happy to know their furry friend was onboard with the plan. Maybe not entirely out of his own will, but he said he was fine with it, and that was all that mattered.

When Eleanor looked up she saw Amelia walking over to where they were sitting, "Er, yeah so that's what I wanted to say. Oh hey, Lia!" She smiled, giving the boys looks that they had to act normal. 

Sirius winked at her and Eleanor just rolled her eyes at him. Remus opened his eyes and sat up, supporting himself on his elbows. 

Amelia sat down next to her, "Hey El, I saw you sitting here so I thought maybe I could join," she smiled shyly. 

"Well, I don't know you that well, but you're welcome to join us anytime," Sirius smirked at her.

Amelia chuckled, "Thanks, Sirius." 

"But she doesn't need your approval," Eleanor finished, glaring at him.

He frowned. 

Amelia turned over to look at Remus, "How are you? I heard you were feeling a bit ill," she asked, sounding a bit concerned. 

Remus gulped, "Er, yeah no I'm fine, everything's fine, you know, all good, " he smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

Amelia smiled, "That's good to hear." 

Sirius shook his head, "Hang on, how do  you know my name?" 

The girls shared a look and laughed, "Er, yes of course," Amelia said. 

He raised an eyebrow and looked over at James for help, but he just shrugged. "What do you mean 'of course'?" he grinned. 

Eleanor rolled her eyes, "Oh please Sirius don't act like you don't know," she said.

He frantically looked around for any signs of help, "What are you talking about?

Eleanor raised her eyebrows and looked over at her roommate, "Oh, he really doesn't know." Amelia shrugged. 

Eleanor sighed, "I don't know if I should tell you this, because your ego's already humungous, but everyone knows you, Sirius. Especially the girls." 

Sirius looked surprised, "Well I certainly did not know that," he grinned. 

"Wait, now the real question is," James sat up straight, "What do they say about me?" he smirked. 

The girls just rolled their eyes and laughed. 

Remus groaned, "Merlin's beard, talking about vain." 

Sirius nudged James with his elbow, wiggling his eyebrows, "We're popular." 

James grinned at him, "Hell yeah we are!" 

The girls shook their heads and sighed. 

"Boys will be boys," Amelia said. 

"No, no, James and Sirius will be James and Sirius," Eleanor corrected her. 

They all laughed. As she looked around their little group, all Eleanor could wish for was for them to remain friends for the rest of their lives. Because even though she sometimes had the urge to knock some sense into their tiny brains, she loved each and every one of them, and she couldn't wait for the adventures that awaited them.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

448K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
871K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
2.7K 49 42
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
1.1M 50.3K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...