My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"
Not an update
Chapter 3: "Papa"
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)
Author's Note

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)

3.8K 97 38
By rivaiieren

😧😧😧 Man i'm makin' it i'm makin' it i'm makin' iiiiittttt!! Yay!!😄✊🎉

⋆ 🎀________________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

"Nooooooo!!!"

I woke up due to a terrifying nightmare.

"Eren!" I heard Levi called me as he held my hand.
I quickly hugged him as i began to cry.

"Where's my son? Levi where is he?!" I exclaimed as fear began to suffocate me.

"Shh.. it's okay, it's just a dream." Levi said as he let out his pheromones to calm me down.

"Levi! *sob* someone killed Eri. . . Eri is-. . ." I sobbed as i clenched on his shirt.

"I'm scared. I don't want him to die." I said as i began to calm down when i sniffed his neck.

"Eri is okay and he will never die. He's safe here along with us. He's just so worried about you right now and it seems like he was about to cry so mother distracted him for a while." He said reassuringly while rubbing my back.

"Thank you, it's just that i don't want lose him again." I calmly said.

"He nearly died when i gave birth to him. I was physically exhausted that time and i was running out of strength for me to push. But fortunately i still tried to push and finally he came into this world. Sadly he didn't respond so the doctors did everything they could to save him while i passed out. But i'm so happy when Eri is alive and stable." I paused for a moment to take a deep breath.

"That's why i always kept him beside me. I'm just not used to being alone without him after all. Maybe that's why i had that kind of dream." I said as i wiped my tears.

"Let's not talk about it anymore okay? I want you to forget about that dream." He said as he kissed me in the lips.

I blushed as i kissed him back.
My heart thumps as he began to enter his tongue inside.
When i moaned i quickly pulled away.

"D-Don't go that far." I looked away fully blushing.
"Okay okay, i'll go get Eri." He chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"Please do. I already miss him." I said.

He walked away and closed the door to get Eri.

I stayed on the bed and wandered my eyes around the room and realized it was already nighttime.

I thought about earlier before i passed out and it was morning that time, how long have i been asleep then?

I curled myself into a ball and thought about the scary dream.

Even if i try to forget it, i still can't stand the fact that it felt so real.

Nevermind that now, i want to see my child.

I spazzed out for 2 minutes and finally they came.

"Eri! Come here!" I opened my arms waiting for Eri to jump and embrace me.

"Momma!" Eri ran towards me and expectedly embraced me.

"Baby i missed you." I said as hugged back.

"I mished you too, Momma. I'm sho worried about you, i should've stayed with you." Eri cried.

"Eri will never leave you again." He talked in 3rd person again.

"Eri what did i told you about talking like that?" I said while raising his chin.

"Not to talk like that again becaushe mosht people don't undershtand." Eri said as he shaked his head.

"Good, now then i will always be with you from now on, but for now i want you to sleep okay?"

"Promishe you will never leave me?" Eri frowned.

"Promise." I smiled.

"Pinky promise?" He said as he lift up his pinky finger waiting for me to respond.

"Pinky promise." I said as we intertwined our pinky finger.

Seeing him alive and happy is enough for me to make a vow to him.

I laid him down beside me and let out my pheromones to make him sleep while i pat his head and finally, he fell asleep.

It's my technique to make him fall asleep whenever he wants to without saying.

Don't worry Eri you'll be safe with me.
I will protect you always, as long as you are happy, i am happy.
Even if it costs my life just to make you feel any safer.

"Hmph you two are so cute." I heard Levi chuckled.

"You smile very often now, i'm glad." I sighed.

"You changed me." He said as i recalled about what Ms. Kuchel said last time.

"Did you know? When Levi met you. His attitude got a little bit better and his smiles had shown up."

"Levi. . ." I called.

"Yeah?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you." I said while blushing.

When he looked surprised, he quickly smiled.

"I thought you would never say that again." He said as he sat beside me.

"I-It's not like that. . . It just takes courage for me to say it okay? B-Besides what does that makes us?"

Why do i keep stuttering?
I looked away as my heart starts to beat faster.
Craaaaaaap. . .

I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned onto my neck.

"Family. That makes us family." He said as he sniffed my scent gland.

"Family. . ." I blushed, smiling as i was holding his hands.

I've always wanted to make a family.

"I love you too." Levi said as he embraced me.

"You should've said that sooner after i said it." I chuckled as i touched his cheek.

Levi didn't respond and instead he took my hand and kissed the palm.

"I wanted to talk about something."

He sounded serious so i asked.

"About what?"

"About why you fell unconcious." He said

"I think it's because of the wine i drank, Hange said she put something in it and i didn't mind 'cause i thought it was safe." I explained.

"I'll talk to her." He said as he stood up.

"Wait, i'll come along."

"No, you stay here with Eri." He's right, i should be staying with Eri, i'm scared that something might happen to him.

"But i also wanted to know what happened to me earlier."

He leaned in forward and kissed me in the lips.

"We'll talk about it when i get to know everything, okay?" He said.

I nodded. "Okay."

He then walked away leaving the door closed.

I sighed.

I'm feeling ill again, i should go to sleep.
No! The nightmare might get worse.

Instead of sleeping i decided to watch over Eri since i can't leave him alone either.

I covered his body with a blanket to keep him from getting cold.

I guess i should take a quick shower. I went inside the bathroom and took my time. After that i weared a white robe and dried up my hair using the air blower.

I should call Mikasa, we haven't talked to each other ever since i moved to this house.

I put on some fresh clothes then i picked up my phone and when i was about dial Mikasa's phone number, i saw a shadow right in front of me.

It was a silhouette of man that is somewhat rather tall and when i looked at it closer, i suddenly felt something familar.

I went towards the balcony as he was just standing there facing his back in front of me with no intention of moving at all.

When i stepped outside, it suddenly got windy making me realize about the person's smell.

His smell is kind of famliar.

As i walked closely, i see him wearing all black; black suit and a black hat.

My heart pounded as i soon realized who this man is, standing right in front of me.

"I-It's you. . ." I said as my lips trembled.

He slowly turned around slightly showing his smirk.

"I can't believe it. It's really you, you came back." I beamed and as i was about to hug him, the wind suddenly began to blow harder making it hard for me to see.

As i slowly opened my eyes after a sudden cold breeze, no one was in front of me.

I gasped, shocked about what just happened.

"Jean. . ." Murmuring his name made me feel terror so i quickly went back to the room and closed the glass door and covered them by the curtains.

I panted as my heart was beating fast.

"What's wrong with me?" I frowned as my knees began to weaken making me kneel down on the floor.

Was that a hallucination?
Maybe it's a premonition!?
Oh wait i'm not crazy, right?
No i'm not. . .
Okay maybe a little. But i'm sure it's just a weird hallucination.

I gripped on my phone, thinking twice if i have to call Mikasa or not.

I decided not to since she could tell what i'm feeling right now and would pursue me to tell her what every secret i'm hiding and she would get to the bottom of the truth.

Definitely cannot call her and tell the story about Levi and Jean.

Even though she's my sister she immediately gets on my nerves, she could make herself even more troublesome just to keep me safe.

If i call her and tell her about it then i can 50 percent guess that she would tell the story to either Mom and Dad or even worse, Levi or maybe... just maybe, she would go by herself and confront Jean.

Wouldn't that be heroic, she has high self-confidence after all.

I sighed.

I can't tell Levi either, obviously, he might go berserk if he finds out about me and Jean.

I'm gonna be so dead when that happens.

I have to keep this to myself, it's just a hallucination anyway, nobody finds out unless i tell them.

I stood up, walked towards the bed and sat down.

I think i'm okay now, maybe this is the right time to call Mikasa.

Yeah i think i'm getting crazy.

That bastard . . .

I dialed her phone number and called her, i then moved my phone to my ear waiting for her to pick up the call.

In just a few seconds she finally picked up.

"Hey sis! Haven't talked to you for a while now, i'm glad you picked up." I beamed.

"Eren i miss you so much is everything alright? Did he hurt you? Is Eri okay? I'm gonna go there to stay with you so i can protect you both." She asked in a very concerning tone.

"N-No! It's okay. Levi didn't do anything bad to us. Me and Eri are fine so you have nothing to worry about, okay?" I reassured then i heard a huge sigh from the call.

"Okay if that's what you said but i still don't trust him and he might be a threat to you." She calmly said.

I released a sigh.

"You always say that whenever you see me to talk to some guys i just met." I said.

Including Jean. Mikasa said that he's a threat too, she can strongly feel it, but i didn't believe her because when i saw his eyes, they were sad so i decided to make friends with him and we became close friends.

When Jean and i got close together we started talking about personal things from our lives.

He said that he was abused by his father ever since he was a child because he thought he killed his mother.

But i know that it's not Jean who killed her mother.
It was someone else and i can feel that.

"Eren???" Mikasa called.

"Y-Yeah?" I replied.

"Don't tell me you're spacing out again." She said.

"No no i'm not i was just thinking of s-something." I stuttered.

"Tell me what's wrong." She insisted.

"There's nothing wrong going on okay everything is fine and normal that's all that matters." I said in denial.

"Why don't we talk about some other things right now like where are you, how's your life, is Mom and Dad there?" I asked trying to change to subject while laying down and patting my son's head.

A few minutes have passed and we're still on call but it's okay at least it wasn't boring.

【Levi's PoV】

Bang!

A loud gunshot was heard shooting the walls around the room i was in.

"This is the last time i'll be asking you this question Shitty Glasses, what did you put onto Eren's drink and why did he fell unconcious?!" I asked one last time as i loaded the shotgun i was holding and aimed it to her.

"I already told you, you will find that out in a few more hours. Can't you just wait? Nothing bad will happen to him anyway just calm down." She said as she quickly hid behind the shelves.

We've been messing around here in her lab for quite a while now.

"Tsk!" I shooted the shelves twice and dropped the shotgun as i give up.

As soon as i sat down a chair she finally showed up.

"Hey! You better pay back those experiments you wasted or i'm gonna use your body as an anatomy for another experiment!" She yelled.

"Like hell i would let you. Go get yourself a new brain." I said firmly.

"Hey! I resent that!" She pouted.

She adjusted her glasses by her middle finger then began to rush at me and was about to lunge at me but i managed to block her.

"Will you stop? Just tell me what you put onto the glass."

She then sat on the floor feeling exhausted.

"I already told ya, you just have to wait and see. You have nothing to worry about, i didn't poison him or anything. It will just make a physical change on his body and i'm sure you're gonna love it but the effect won't last long as i would assume."

She said as if it were her last words. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

I stormed out of the room and walked to the kitchen.
I picked up the tray with a pitsel of water and glass and also a jar of chocolate pockies then i went back to our room.

"How was it?" He asked.

"She said we just have to wait since it's about the physical change. And... nothing bad is gonna happen to you."

I answered as i put the tray on the nightstand and filled the glass with water then i passed it to him as i sat next to him.

"Well, i trust her." He said while drinking the water, after that he put it back to the tray and leaned his head against my shoulder.

"I'm not much worried about earlier. I'm more worried of Eri." Eren looked at me and we stared at each other eye-to-eye.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"I won't let anyone harm you and our son." I said as i picked up a pocky and put it into my mouth.

"This will make you feel better."

He blushed and backed away.

"I..I can't do that. It's embarrassing."

I chuckled. "It's completely okay besides this tastes good and you'll also get a free kiss."

He easily agreed and we slowly bit the pocky by pieces until our lips met.
Before he could back away, i pulled him closer to me and kissed him deeper, colliding our tongues while i began rubbing his thighs.

He got surprised so he pushed me back and i laughed at his blushing reaction.

"N-Not funny. Idiot." He complained as he hid his face into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him and layed down on the bed with him on top of me, i let out my pheromones and let him sniff my scent.

"You smell good." He smiled.

"Of course i do and you also smell good." We both chuckled and decided to sleep, i turned to look at Eri and held his hands then i fall asleep.

⋆ 🎀________________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

Hi!🖐 You thought👉👈 i'm gonna turn🔃this 📚 book down⬇, huh?🤔 Well no i don't. 👐

I'm telling you👉👈 seriously👌 that i would never🙅 EVER🙅 discontinue✖ this book📚 because i'm happy 😄with this.

And i'm very sorry🙇 for tooking so long🙏. I'm such a lazy 👀author💫 and i'm always distracted.👁👄👁

By the way🖐🤗 i'll be giving you👉👈 some previews📖 from now on so you will know✨ a little bit parts🔎 for the next chapter📰. ((BOOOOO👎👎 CLIFFHANGER🏔!!)) i know😌 i know 😌i just wanted to excite✨ you.

Well see ya!😶🖐

-🍑rivaii🍑

⋆ 🎀________________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

░P░r░e░v░i░e░w░

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ᵀʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ♥

【Eren's Pov】

"Ehh?! What happened to my hair!?" I accidentally shouted when i was surprised by the sudden long wavy hair of mine.

A knock approached on the door along with Levi's voice from outside the bathroom.

"Eren, what's taking you so long?"

"N-Nothing! I'm just washing my face."

I stuttered, completely nervous and blushing.

"Even my breasts are also big."

I whispered.

"Eren please come out, i'm getting worried."

I bursted open the bathroom door and stared straightly into Levi's eyes while blushing like a tomato.

He also looked down at me and blushed deeply, he examined my hair, my body and we both looked down between my thighs and it took me a few seconds to realize that he was staring into my ... Womanhood.

"Kyaaaaaaaahh!!"

I slapped his face a bit hardly.

"Pervert!!!"

(Like a tsundere👁👄👁 HAHA 😄Well ahh sooooo😆 uhhmm 😅i'd like to inform you 👉👈that one☝ of the upcoming chapters📰 will have a 💦ꜱᴍᴜᴛ. Yes 🍆a 🍑ꜱᴍᴜᴛ. R🔞 ✔Be prepared, ✔Stay awared aannnndd imagine✨ as if you can hear👂 it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 30
I'm very bad at descriptions. You know the drill, Ereri, AOT/SNK fanfic. Enjoy :)
30.4K 442 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
39.5K 2.2K 16
(Complete | Currently editing for a better read) After refusing his father to work on the same hospital in the city, Eren chose his own path as he se...
88.9K 1.8K 31
This is a story about ereri mpreg, there are a few nsfw scenes in this story, I put a warning before all of them /I think/ and you can skip over them...