I'll see you again, At the to...

Par Sensaimara

Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the... Plus

I - The first Meeting-
II -The Clever One-
III -Crown game-
IV -Bam's will-
V -Hesitation & Promise-
VI -The last test-
VII -He cannot be dead-
(Introduction of OC)
VIII -Khun in his blue-
IX -New Slayer-
X -Eyes like a raging fire-
XI -Behind the mask-
XII -The second game-
XIII -Khun & Viole-
XIV -Look at me-
XV -Bam-
XVI -Mine-
XVII -Slayer & his hunters 1-
XVIII -Slayer & his hunters 2-
XX -The coming storm-
XXI -Jahad vs. Edahn-
XXII -The Alliance-
XXIII -The King of the Tower-
XXIV -Reunite-
XXV -The day of war-
XXVI -To the throne room-
XXVII -Jahad Vs. Bam-
XXVIII -Way to Jahad's heart-
XXIX -Together at the top ♡-
Author

XIX -The thing called love-

503 34 6
Par Sensaimara

"Lighthouse... Opera...!?"

Everyone was in shock. No one would have thought to see a very rare kind of lighthouse in there and surprisingly it was used by a young ranker Khun Aguero Agnes.

Travia's eyes widened. "Is that a lighthouse Opera?" How can a mere ranker have it?

"Aguero!?" He used an opera!?

Meanwhile Lyra and Byro met up with Maka and Cob.

"What was that?" Maka wondered.

"It's an Opera." Lyra said. She knew as she is also a lighthouse bearer.

"What!? That rare stuff!?"

"Yeah."

"Who would have thought our leader has it..." Cob said. "What a mysterious guy..."

After that Khun goes down from the ship's roof together with Aruse. The ship then went off as soon as they gained the power to do so.

Aruse was as surprised as everyone as he didn't expect Khun to used an Opera. How come he has it? He wondered as he continue to help Khun stand as he sprained his ankle earlier in a fight with Hatzling.

Meanwhile, Travia decided to not follow the ship anymore and confront Khun. That brat, how come he has that lighthouse!? He's just a normal ranker... but the thing is... He just used his power against me. She said to herself as she walks towards Khun.

Hatzling on the other hand also went to Khun. "Aguero, you- did you know what you just did!?" Hatzling said with an angry face and voice. "You know what, i was going to let you off for fighting against me to defend the Slayer, but you just went ahead and used an Opera to block Travia's attack!"  

"I know what I'm doing Hatzling and i don't regret it. I already told you, he is that important to me." Khun said.

"You don't know what you're doing Khun! Doing something like this will get you killed! Try to Understand you're situation. Having a fight with another Leader is not bad as it was a competition from the start, but defending the ship of the slayer? Are you out of your mind!?"

Killed...? Is Khun gonna die? Aruse thought to himself. "Khun..."

"Khun Aguero Agnes..." Travia called.

Aruse, Khun and Hatzling look back at Travia.

"Travia..." Aruse mumbled.

"Khun Aguero Agnes, what do you think you're doing defending the slayer and letting them escape!" She shouted out of anger. "You know that doing this is like commiting the same crime as the slayer." She said as she get near Khun.

Hatzling glared at Travia. "Stop there Travia. Make another step and you'll fight me."

"Hmp! As overprotective as ever huh... Hatzling. You're brother just commited a crime are you saying you'll let it go?"

Hatzling grit his teeth as he was still glaring at Travia. "No, i will bring him with me. He will be punished in the house."

Travia glared back at Hatzling. "You better do if not i'll also report you." She said as she walk away from there.

Khun's and Hatzling's group went to where Hatzling and Khun are. Still confuse of what just happened. Hatzling ordered them to rest for the night and will talk tomorrow morning.

Khun who was resting in a sealed room made by his brother Hatzling wondered, worried if Bam safely left the floor. "I miss him... i got to see him again, but it was so fast it's not enough it feels like an illusion."

Meanwhile at FUG's ship.

"Why did you let him do that!?" Bam shouted as he was furious when he saw Khun defending their ship earlier while he was watching in the pilot's room. He and Jinsung Ha was there when Travia was about to attack them.

Jinsung Ha prepared himself to go out there and defend their ship, but suddenly they saw Khun at the roof of the ship. Jinsung Ha then stopped and smiled as he said let him handle it. Bam was furious about it as to why Jinsung Ha let Khun do that

"Viole..." Hwaryun called him as she tried to calm Bam down.

As Bam was angry he slapped Hwaryun's hand and glared at Jinsung Ha. "You should have just handled it!"

Jinsung Ha then smirked. "He did it himself to protect you and i can't do anything about that."

"But what if he was hurt!?"

"You don't need to be worried about that he used an opera." Jinsung Ha calmly said at Bam as he walk away from there. "He wouldn't be hurt by that attack while using opera though i can't say his life isn't in danger." He mumbled as he closed the door.

Bam just continue glaring at Jinsung Ha as he left the room. "Khun..." He mumbled wondering if Khun was okey.

The night then passed by and morning came. Bam and the FUG members arrived safely at another floor.

Meanwhile, as Khun and Hatzling was eating breakfast just the two of them in one room. Hatzling just silently look at Khun.

"If you want to say something, say it." Khun said.

Hatzling sighted. "You shouldn't have done that..."

Khun then look at his brother. "If it was just FUG i would let it go, but it was Bam."

"He's still a member of FUG."

"As long as he is Bam. I don't care what group he belongs." Khun said as he glared at Hatzling.

What kind of magic did that Bam do to make Aguero like this? Hatzling wondered as he continue to eat. After that Hatzling prepared their ship to leave the floor and go to the Khun's main house.

3 hours later. Hatzling and Khun arrived at the house. They are welcomed by their maids and other servants.

"Where's father?" Hatzling ask one of the butlers.

"He's in the main hall sir."

"Okey thank you."

Hatzling then escorted Khun until they arrived at the main hall.

Hatzling then opened the door at the main hall as he slowly look at his father whose sitting in the throne. "Father, i brought Aguero." 

Edahn, whose eyes are close as he was relaxing slowly opened his eyes and look at his two sons in front of him. "Why did you brought him here?"

"Father, i want you to punish Aguero for his betrayal."

"Betrayal?"

"He defended the slayer."

Edahn's eyes slightly widened. "The slayer? I see... and why should i punish him? The one he betrayed is the Jahad not me."

Hatzling then look straight to Edahn's eyes. "Father, you are somehow especial to the king, i want you to request that you punish Khun instead of him."

Edahn glared at Hatzling. "You want me to do what!? I don't want to request anything from that guy."

"But father, if the king punishes Aguero. He would kill him."

Khun just silently listened at the two without looking at his father's face.

"It's his fault at the first place."

"Please father... just let Aguero be imprisoned."

Edahn sighted as he look at Khun who was looking down the floor. "Aguero, i thought you have a dream? A dream to be the leader of this family. Why did you do such thing? It's not like you to do such stupid things."

Khun then slowly look up and stared at Edahn straight in the eye. "I really did such a stupid thing, but i just can't help being stupid since i finally met someone more important than the dream i had."

Edahn frowned somehow he felt irritated at what Khun has just said because he himself know that he was also doing the same thing. "Hmp! such stupid things will just ruin you."

Khun then smirked. "Aren't you also doing something stupid?"

Hatzling and Edahn's eyes widened.

"Aguero..." Hatzling called.

"Father, i am prepared when i made that decision. Unlike you i decided to be true to it and just let if flow this feeling called love."

Hatzling and Edahn was surprise to what Khun has just said. His eyes is determined and looks prepared of whatever will come in his way.

Aguero... what a grown up thing to say. I can't believe it. Love he say? Who would have thought it will come from his mouth. Hatzling thought to himself.

Meanwhile Edahn who is also surprised to what Khun has just said silently stared at his son. Love? What a thing to say. Suddenly the image of the Jahad crossed his mind. No, such stupid things can never have a happy ending. He then again frowned. "Lock him up for now. I will think whether i'll let him be imprisoned or let the king kill him." What a brat to tell such thing as love.

tbc...

Hello guys~ Im really sorry for the very late update︶︿︶. I experienced a writer's block for the first time and it really is worst than i thought. I can't think of any idea on what to write
(╥﹏╥). Im really, really sorry. I hope you guys understand. Thank you♥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

51.9K 2.9K 41
|Completed Story| Khun Aguero Agnes is a senior in high school. But as well as him being a student, he is also a well known singer, with a very famou...
25.9K 1.4K 24
━━ 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ❝ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ❞ 𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍. . .⊹.˚ The beginning of the story ...
3.2K 143 21
????'???????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????? ???? ???????????????? ???????????????? ????????????????, ...
793 21 21
In a realm where imagination intertwines with reality, where the boundaries between fiction and existence blur, a cosmic force binds the essence of r...