MISS DEATH {s. gojo}

By shiggyyyy

──── "??'? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?'?? ??? ? ?????? ???". ┌──────┐ ... More

-0-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-

-15-

5.8K 404 159
By shiggyyyy

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"why'd you fly to china for her? I thought you said you were going to exorcise her".

gojō downed a cup of whiskey as his legs were spread out against the velvety sofa of the vip room. his head draped back against the curve of the couch as nanami simply drank water.

"I will. she's just...a little difficult", gojō admitted, making nanami raise a brow.

"she can withstand my domain without any consequences".

nanami's silence had said enough, though gojō suddenly chuckled.

"I'll take care of her though, no worries", the white-haired male assured, taking another shot as the brash liquid slunk down his throat with no hesitation.

"are you sure you don't need any assistanc—"

"I'm fine", gojō cut off, snapping his fingers as the door suddenly bursted open, revealing women that had quickly positioned themselves beside the two men.

"I'm leavi—"

"stay and have a little fun, nanami~ you need to loosen up", gojō persuaded, to which the blonde had shook his head.

"I'd rather not", nanami promptly replied as he swiftly left, shutting the door as gojō was left with three women, who he just smirked at.

"shall we start the party then?"

reina had received a message from getō, summoning her to the penthouse that she had gotten him for his hiding.

the woman shedded off her coat as she hung it on a rack that was right next to the door.

reina's amusement heightened once she realized that the lights were purposely turned off, as there was a candle or two set on the coffee table.

though nothing could beat the view of the city that lit up at night, to which getō was standing there holding a wine glass, with a pair of black pants and a white button up.

the dark-haired male gestured for reina to take a seat on the leather white couch, to which the empress of curses had complied.

getō leisurely poured the red wine into another glass as his sleeves were rolled up, perfectly showcasing his toned arms.

though what really caught reina's eye was how beautifully chiseled the man's jawline was. the little flickering flames assisted by the moonlight shining through the exposing windows of the living room gave such an aesthetic shadow to the man's face, with a few strands escaping and framing his cheekbones.

she loved it.

getō kneeled before the woman as he offered the glass of red wine, to which reina had gladly taken it, swirling it around before taking a small sip.

"what's the occasion?", she asked, finally another sound other than the pouring of wine.

getō slightly smirked as he helped reina slip off her heels, letting down his hair in the process.

the man's gaze then flickered upwards, to which reina could tell from the sparkle in his eyes that he wished for something.

"a request, may I, my dear empress?"

it was merely a whisper, but it sent chills down the woman's spine, making her smile.

he took her advice.

even if he hated her to the depths of hell, he was a curse manipulator, and he required her help. and to receive her help, he needed to do what he did best: manipulate.

"that's more like it", reina replied with a grin.

"tell me, what is it that you desire?", she asked, her glossy lips seeming to part ever so slightly, though her words rolled out like a web strung by a spider — tempting.

getō's alcoholic breath fanned the woman's chin, as his eyes drooped.

reina had leaned in, only to set her glass down on the coffee table as she was quite the tease.

the dark-haired woman then stood up as she walked over towards the glass windowpanes, her back facing the sorcerer.

getō unbuttoned a few of his buttons as he strolled towards reina, who hugged her own arms as she just stood there, skimming the alluring city lights.

"some more capable sorcerers", getō finally responded, snaking his hands around the woman's waist as his chest pressed against her back.

reina carefully tilted her head back, her lavender eyes meeting getō's dark ones.

"oh dear~ you're not referring to the kamo and zenin clan are you?", the woman asked.

"and if I am?", getō hummed, his grip around reina's waist tightening as it forced reina's body to twist around, making her pelvis press against his.

"what a greedy human you are", reina murmured, her hand trailing upwards as she cupped getō's face, brushing her thumb back and forth underneath his unwavering eye.

getō grinned as he caught the woman's wrist and kissed her palm and fingertips, treating them as if they were made of diamonds.

"is that not allowed?", he questioned.

reina's pointer finger rested on getō's bottom lip, making him stare at her, to which a smile has blossomed across her face.

"darling, when have I ever said no to you?", reina whispered — her voice barely audible — as she ran her other hand through getō's dark locks, allowing the man to quickly unzip the woman's dress.

reina unbuttoned the rest of getō's shirt as the rest of his body was left for the empress of curses to explore.

the woman's hands trailed downwards, feeling his defined muscles, as getō deepened the kiss, supporting reina's back as the woman arched backwards.

though before things could get anymore heated, reina's phone had suddenly rung, leaving getō slightly panting as reina picked up the phone.

"hm? is that so?", reina asked.

getō combed through his hair with his hand as he glanced at the dim reflection shown by the window.

he looked absolutely disheveled. it was disgusting.

getō then glanced back at the woman, who chuckled as her gaze snapped back towards the man.

"thanks for the notification. goodnight", reina swiftly replied as she turned off her phone.

the woman then left the couch in her undergarments, slipping on her dress as she draped the coat over her shoulders.

"you're leaving?", getō asked, though it wasn't like he had wanted the woman to stay in the first place.

reina flashed a sickly sweet smile.

"your request has been approved, curse manipulator".

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: wow um...my first time writing something like this?? this is honestly probably as far as it'll get.

THIS. IS. A. GOJŌ. FANFIC.

grrr, this is a constant battle in my smol brain. anyways, hope you guys enjoyed + don't forget to vote/comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 251 37
Oc x gojo *✧・゚:╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗・゚: * *✧ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 �...
134K 5.2K 27
"𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
4.6K 200 18
𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒 / / (n) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...
358K 10.1K 50
ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴋʏᴏᴛᴏ. ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ...