Reborn Prodigy Magic Academy...

By artist2007

I am John Raymond, I used to be, I was an engineer, that was until I got hit by a car and died. Apparently I... More

Childhood, Student and Adventurer Life
2 Years Earlier
Charecters
MEETING THE CAPTURE TARGETS
Meeting the heroine
DETENTION
Nicholas' POV
Charecter info
Mary and George
MAGIC DUEL
HAYDEN POV
Lets Fight
FIRED!
A Week In Hell
The ENGAGEMENT PARTY
NOTE
OMG!!
Notice
Xavier, Nick, Kaiden and Hayden
Thank you Readers
Zane
heyo
Interogation or Noble talk?
Lion's Den
Hide and Seek
Speciality?

Hayden pov

9.7K 521 30
By artist2007

We all forgot what day it was!

We photoshoped the pictures to make it look like Zane was harassing students.

We hired the best of the best editors to do it. There was no way it could be proven it was photo shopped.

We 3 Xavier, Kaiden and me planned this a week ago. We made it so it would be mailed in a week, which was today!

Nicholas didn't know about this plan. He was trying to explain to us for the past few days, we were sure he had tricked Nick into believing he was a nice person. Nick was a good guy so we thought he was easily tricked.

But he was right. I was embarrased and mistook my feelings for him for hate.

Thus, when I was in the infirmary I told them that I wanted him gone. They were hesitant at first but our friendship won out.

Ans we did this..

After yesterday I realized my mistake I didn't hate him, I LIKED HIM

I called the other guys last night and they all came over.

I told them what happened. They were shocked.

We were up all night so we woke up at noon when school ended.

That's when I realized what day it was.

We all rushed to school, trying to stop the principal from getting the photos.

but we were too late.

By the time we got there the whole school was abuzz about Mr. Zane leaving.

we looked for him but we were told he had left already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...