Miracle|โˆš

By Exoticxrose

Miracle Deveraux Kind, forgiving, caring, smart and overall an amazing person. One of the nicest people anyo... More

|ยฐยฐINTROยฐยฐ|
Prologue
Characters
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Attention!!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Thank you! &' Promotion

Chapter One

4.3K 83 54
By Exoticxrose

Miracle's POV

I was walking down the stairs to go to my next class when I was confronted by them. "Going somewhere, Mistake?" Sydney said flanking Katey's right. I rolled my eyes and tried turning around. But found that Amara was right behind me.

"What do you guys want?" I asked. "You got us suspended. You need to suffer the consequences." Amara laughed pushing me to the wall. They all laughed sickly. Amara landed the first blow. She kicked me in the stomach. I groaned my hand reflexively going to my stomach.

I didn't want give them the satisfaction of seeing me in pain, so I kept my expression stoic. Burying the pain deep inside. They knew they couldn't do anything major since we were still in school.

I just hope I'll be able to take the damage. Fudge, I hate this. The fear that had always desolved any confidence I felt while around them. I knew I could fight back, but that would only make things worse. As of right now:

I couldn't allow it to come to that. So I just took the pain.

Katey settled for banging my head against the wall multiple times.

I had an extremely painful ache at the back of my head. "Think twice the next time you feel like saying anything to Mr. Holland, bitch." Said Sydney, she then kicked me in the head making it fly back and hit the wall. I blacked out seconds after. The last thing I heard being the girls snickers.
....

Lucious' POV

"Where the hell is she? She was supposed to be here ten minutes ago." Angelica said getting worried. Miracle was missing I had even heard from her Spanish teacher Mrs. Santiago that she missed her class.
Something was up and I didn't like it at all.

I told Ang about my thoughts and we walked out of the school to go look for her. We took the stairs to go see if she was up there. When we got to the second flight of stairs. We found her laying unconscious on the stairs.

"Miracle!" Angelica screamed. She examined her face picking her uper body off the ground. I picked her up and began to make my way the nurses office. When we got there, the nurse immediately began looking around frantically for her things.

"What happened?" She asked, shaking Miracle's shoulders in an attempt to get her up. "We don't know. We found her this way." I said my voice shaking, as I looked at my bestfriends unconscious body. "I have an idea and I'm going to do something about it." Ang said walking out of the room.

Why the hell did the nurse not try to stop her?

I saw no point in trying to stop her she was going to do it, even if I did manage to delay her. Also if I was being honest;

I didn't want to stop her.

Angelica's POV

I stomped my way across the cafeteria till I was at their table. Katey looked up at me with a what-the-fuck-do-you-want, face.

Ou, this bitch had it coming for a while.

I walked around to her table, as she kept her eyes on me warily. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back making her look into my eyes. Her brows shot up, but before she could react.

I slammed her head into her mashed potatoes. I rubbed it in a bit before pulling her head back up. "You, bitch!" She said, baffled. I  picked up her water, took the tap off and poured it all over her face. She squirmed like a worm on a hook. Yet my grip on her hair never loosened.

When the water was done serving it's purpose. I slammed her head into the table. By now, her friends had snapped out of whatever trance they were trapped in and both made a move to attack me.

What they weren't aware of is that I'd been prepared for it. I ducked and knocked Sydney off her feet, she fell to the ground a loud thud followed closely behind her fall. I got up and grabbed Amara by her hair, bringing her face closer to mine.

"This is for messing with my best friend, you bitch." I pulled harder on her hair and slammed my knee into her face. "Think twice next time, kay?" I smiled sweetly at them enjoying the pained looks on their faces. Then I proceeded walk out of cafeteria.

Just as I was at the door, I turned around. "That applies to ALL of you." I said looking around the cafeteria. "Oh and, I'm a black belt in Aikido." I said walking out.

I walked back to the nurse's office. I was shocked that the principal didn't come get me and suspend me. Oh well. Another victory, I suppose. I walked into the room to see none other than, the principal himself.

And the cafeteria lady.

I'm definitely screwed.

"Mr. Holland.." I dragged out. "Mrs. Black. Care to explain your little spat with Mrs Revera and her friends?" He folded his arms across his chest looking at me pointedly. I decided to speak my truth.

"They deserved it.  Look at what they did to her! For reasons unknown, but I have a pretty good idea why." I said looking at him with my arms folded. "If these assumptions are proven right then true then they further deserved what they got. Should've been more if you ask me." I mumbled the last part.

"As you said 'assumption.' Just because, your gut told you that someone did something and why. Doesn't mean  that it's true. Your not 100% sure. Why didn't you just come to me?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"What so you could just suspend them!? They deserve expulsion! But they can't be, cause: they're parents wont allow it." I said monotonously. But my expression was in no way in sync with my tone. "Angelica.."

"What's with the lights." We all snapped our heads to the other side of the room, as the sound of a familiar voice emerged.

Miracle's POV

My voice came out a bit dry, from lack of use. I covered my eyes, with the intention of blocking the brightness from hitting my eyes. "Hey babygirl are you alright? What happened?" Lucious said, careful not to be too loud. "I can't remember it's all kind of fuz-" I cut myself off when I felt a massive headache kick in. I rubbed my temples delicately, trying to ease the pain.

That's when everything came back. The way Amara pushed me, then kicked me in the stomach. How Katey, banged my head repeatedly into the wall. Sydney's words rang through my head, echoing over and over.

Think twice next time.

I rubbed my hand against my head to stop the ache. "Hear, sweet pea. Take this and drink some water." Our school nurse Nevaeh said sweetly, in a southern accent. She was always nice to me and we had developed a bond, since I was always in here.

"Ms. Deveraux? What exactly happened?" Mr. Holland asked tenderly. He was a kind man and we'd established quite the bond aswell. But it mattered not how great a bond we had, I'd been warned and I intend to heed the warning I was given.

"N-nothing I-I tripped, and hit my head." I lied, unconvincingly. Damn it! Why now? Why can't I lie when I need it?

I was a good liar. I wasn't proud of it but in times like these it was a necessity.

"Miracle what's wrong?" I shook my head. "She did something, didn't she? She threatened you?!" I sank back. God this wasn't going to end well. "I'm going to kick her ass, again." She turned to leave but I got up to stopped her. I grabbed her arm and made her look me in the eyes.

I shook my head slowly while she looked at me. She hugged me and silently pleaded with me to tell her what happened. I sighed since I'm sure she did something to them already. I better do something to help get her out of her bind.

Even if it means telling them.

What kind of best friend could I be if I didn't risk it all for her. For them both.

I recalled the story to them and if Ang wasn't mad before. She definitely was now. "I'll have a talk with her." Mr. Holland said. I gulped but nodded. "Feel better, dear. I'm sorry this happened." He said solemnly, before heading to the door. "Your mother will be here to pick you up soon." He said. I gave a curt nod, then he walked out.

I sat there teary-eyed. How am I going to explain this one. She can't transfer me out this far in but she's gonna want to keep me out of school for a while.

Lucious came to help me off the bed to take me outside. When we got out, we got weird stares when we walked through the halls: Some of pity, distane, amusement, sadness and just curious from the freshmen. Poor kids they'd only been in the school for some weeks.

They know nothing about the torment this school thrives on.

Whe got outside and I heard the bell ring. They need to get to class or they'll be late. I mentioned this and they simply replied with "This is more important." I stayed quiet not feeling the need to say anything more.

We sat down on a bench in front of school and waited. We stayed silent for a while, before Luce got tired of the silence.

"Lucky! You get to skip school today." Luce said trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah." I said playing along. Putting a smile on my face, trying not to show the pain.

Lucky me!

I saw my mom pull up and I hugged my friends bye, before going to the car. On the way there I saw my mothers angered expression that was mixed with sadness. My mother got out of the vehicle and called Lucious  and Angelica over. She hugged them and gave them each a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for taking care of her." She said I couldn't see her face but I knew she was tearing up.

"Always." They said in unison. I felt myself tearing up. I love them both, so much. I honestly couldn't have hoped for anything better. Mom got back in the car and backed out of the school parking lot. Before she could fully do so I mouthed I love you to my best friends. They said it back and we drove off.

When we got a few blocks away from school. My mother spoke. "What happened." She asked. Though it sounded more like an order more than a question.

Saw it coming.

¡♡~Exoticxrose ~♡!

How did you like the first chapter?

QOTC: favorite moment with your family?

Thank you guys again for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote if you enjoyed. Share if you think it deservest he recognition. Comment if you have something informative or nice to share. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 14.2K 62
nycโ€ขtoโ€ขphilโ€ขia | nik-tล-fil'ฤ“-a - love of darkness or night;finding relaxation or comfort in darkness. โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“โ›“ {EXTRACT} "Tell me Celeste,"...
227K 8.1K 35
Jamie is just trying to go through life as easily as he possibly can, but him being gay wasn't entirely helping him at his high school. He used to be...
1.2K 50 17
๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚-๐‘ต๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚ (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
90.1K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...