[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fa...

By Braggski

A man from a world that is under constant threat of extinction at the hands of sinister monsters, villains, d... More

•Chapter 0• [Y/N L/N & Harem]
•Chapter 1• [Punching Is (NOT) Always The Answer]
•Chapter 2• [A Blonde, A Talking Cat And A DORAGON]
•Chapter 3• [Beginning Of A Fairy Tale in Fairy Tail]
•Chapter 4• [Unga Bunga Horny Monkey]
•Chapter 5• [Just Y/N]
•Chapter 6• [Empress Crimson]
•Chapter 7• [Sing Me To Sleep]
•Chapter 8• [Lullaby Of A Deadman]
•Chapter 9• [Hot Wind Blowing]
•Spooktober Special Chapter• [Spooky Scary... Pumpkins?]
•Chapter 10• [Undead Lullaby]
•Chapter 11• [Bombshell Blonde]
•Chapter 12• [Periphery]
•Chapter 13• [Temptations]
•Chapter 14• [LOST IN PARADISE]
•Chapter 15• [Paradise Lost]
•Chapter 16• [When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars]
•Christmas Special Chapter• [All I Want For Christmas Is You]
•Chapter 17• [Fly Me To The Moon]
•Chapter 18• [First Date]
•Chapter 19• [Tongue Twister]
•Chapter 20• [Calm Before The Storm]
•Chapter 21• [Greeting The Menace]
•Chapter 22• [Final Solution]
•Chapter 23• [Rain Over Me]
•Chapter 24• [Go Big or Go Extinct]
•Chapter 25• [Set Fire To The Rain]
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter 27 [Good Day]
Chapter 28 [Walking on Sunshine]
Chapter 29 [Lights Out]
Chapter 30 [Astronaut In The Ocean]
Chapter 31 [Unstoppable]

•Chapter 26• [Friday Night Funkin']

7.3K 125 17
By Braggski

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[Y/N POV]

Goodness, that... was a good night's rest. Damn, haven't slept that well in a while, guess being tired really does the trick, and you know, having two very attractive half-naked women clinging to your body is just a cherry on top. Boy, I don't look forward to repairing the guildhall all day for a couple of weeks but hey, it beats having to worry about Lucy all the time. Why did I even bother with this recap/rant in the first place, you see that lemon in the title, yes I know you are horny, I am you, literally. Ahem, Author-kun, if you would please?

[3rd POV]

The morning of the next day came quicker than just about everyone in L/N residence would like. Lucy was already out and about doing chores around the house, such as cooking breakfast for the two sleepy heads still snuggling together in Y/N's bed. Those two being Y/N himself and Juvia who somehow managed to lose her bra whilst asleep, pressing her bare breasts against Y/N's torso. The blue-haired beauty was the first to wake up and blushed immensely when she saw their current state, but even through that embarrassment, she enjoyed the feeling of her bare nipples being pressed against Y/N's equally bare muscled torso.

Y/N: "Why... are you dry-humping me?"

Juvia: "EEH! I'm sorry Y/N-sama! B-But this feeling..."

Juvia, with a very perverse smile, continued to rub her large breasts on Y/N's body, giving the male more than a noticeable boner. With no hesitancy, Juvia reached for the pillar that formed in Y/N's underpants. The male groaned when Juvia started to stroke his shaft through the fabric.

Y/N: "Juvia, the pill."

Juvia: "Hmm, okay~"

The rain woman reached into the night cabinet right next to the bed and pulled out a box of contraceptives. Juvia was in a FULL HORNY mode so in order to arouse her desired lover even further she pulled out one of the pills and rather erotically put it into her mouth, having her tongue swirl around her own finger for a moment before gulping down the pill.

Juvia: "All ready Y/N-sama~♡"

Y/N never expected Juvia to be so dominant, but this feeling wasn't bad at all, so why not let it continue? Lucy already made peace with Juvia so this should be fine, and she's on protection as well, the 100% one so he can go as wild as he wants. 

Juvia: "Wow, you are so big Y/N-sama~♡"

Y/N didn't even notice when the blue-haired female managed to slide his only article of clothing down but the moment he felt her heavenly lips at the tip of his dick. He nearly jolted upright from pleasure when Juvia suddenly showed him her lack of a gag reflex and took the entire length down her throat, she wasted no time bopping her head up and down, savouring the taste by whirling her tongue rapidly around the thick shaft.

Y/N: "Ugh, that -ACK- I didn't expect... But I ain't complaining!"

Juvia yelped, Y/N's dick still lodged far in her throat as the male suddenly grabbed her and brought her ass over his face, a wise choice indeed. Y/N smirked when he saw how utterly soaked Juvia's panties were before discarding them, aka tearing them off of her. The girl's eyes bulged out as a very lewd moan escaped her, sending vibrations across Y/N's shaft. The male had his tongue deep inside her core, he was like a fat guy in an all you can eat buffet, eating out Juvia with extreme ferocity. The woman in turn took that as a challenge, she started bobbing her head rapidly towards the upper part of the most delicious piece of meat she has ever tasted while rapidly stroking the bottom part. Y/N wrapped his arms around Juvia's waist and squeezed Juvia's bubbly ass, forcing it into his face even harder. Before long Juvia started to wiggle and squirm in Y/N's hands which prompted him to double his efforts, in all honesty, he too was enjoying Juvia's taste.

Juvia: "I'm... CUMMIIIIIIIIING~♡"

It was like the literal floodgates opened above Y/N's face, Juvia's orgasm was easily the most intense she has ever experienced. And it would only get better from here on out, she wasn't sure she could hold on to sanity should Y/N enter her. A full minute passed before Juvia finally calmed down and stopped drowning Y/N, she was completely out of breath, having managed to pull Y/N's shaft out of her gullet just before she came.

Y/N: "Sheesh..."

Y/N wiped some of the liquid off his face.

Y/N: "Talk about cumming your brains out. Hope you saved some stamina for the main event."

Juvia: "Of -HUFF- Of course, I have!"

Y/N just smirked as he gently moved Juvia aside, the rain woman turned onto her back and brought her ankles all the way to the sides of her head. She returned Y/N's smirk with a full-blown smile, even giving him a peace sign for the added hentai effect. Y/N positioned himself in front of Juvia's sex, griding his length along Juvia's entrance eliciting a moan from the woman.

Juvia: "Fuck me. Fuck me hard~♡"

Y/N: "Your wish is my command."

-SHLICKT- -THWAP-

A long and drawn-out scream of pleasure erupted from Juvia's throat, her eyes looking down to see a slight bulge in her stomach. Courtesy of Y/N who grunted as he felt Juvia's inner walls squeeze down on his dick. Despite being a rain woman Juvia's depths were burning hot and were in the simplest of terms, heavenly. Speaking of the rain woman, she had to take deep breaths to not pass out from the sudden feeling of having her womanhood stuffed to the brim with a cock. 

Juvia: "Ah~ Come on, fuck meee!!!"

And so Y/N obliged, pulling himself out of her so that only the crown of his dick was still inside Juvia and roughly plowing back into her. A rough moan escaped Juvia as Y/N repeated the process, making the rain woman's very sizable and beautiful breasts bounce up and down, almost in a hypnotic manner that was making Y/N's hormones go wild. Not being able to resist Y/N attached his mouth to one of Juvia's mommy milkers, slightly sinking his teeth into her nipple while pounding her with ferocity. 

Juvia: "Ah! AH! God, you're so big! HARDER! POUND JUVIA HARDER Y/N-SAMA!"

Y/N doubled his pace, his hips slamming into Juvia's at ferocious speed, their position made Juvia regret taking the pill since it is called the "mating press" for a reason. Juvia's tongue started to hang out of her mouth as she wrapped her legs around Y/N, blocking him from pulling out. Y/N stopped sucking on Juvia's tits and instead moved his head directly in front of Juvia's, staring into her eyes as he continued to slam into her depths as hard as he could without hurting her.

Juvia: "OH! I'm gonna -GRGH- I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

Y/N: "Guess -HUFF- guess that makes two of us..."

Y/N started to groan more frequently as he stopped doing the long and heavy thrusts that literally almost broke the bed every time his hips slapped against Juvia's but instead switched to the extremely fast kind where he pulled roughly 1/3 out of his newly acquired partner. The bed didn't stop creaking, not one bit, and both Juvia and Y/N were already at their limit. The feeling of Juvia's walls twitching and tightening only served to push Y/N over his limit, and Juvia soon followed.

-THWAP- -SPLUUURT-

Juvia's hold on Y/N tightened greatly as the male slammed himself balls-deep inside the blue-haired woman, the tip of his cock kissing the entrance of her womb before it was flooded by Y/N's sperm. Y/N quickly crashed his lips against Juvia's, engaging in a tongue war that Juvia handily lost. Their mutual orgasm lasted a good while with Y/N still thrusting into Juvia from time to time to wring out every last drop he could in a single ejaculation. 

Juvia: "Ah... hah... I'm so full..."

Y/N: "Phew..."

Juvia: "...Round 2?"

Y/N: "Yep."

He flipped himself on his back, taking Juvia with him. The blue-haired woman ended up on top of him with the male's shaft still deep inside her, hard as steel. Bringing his arms around Juvia's waist and waiting for the blue-haired woman to properly position herself Y/N once again locked their lips together. Then, he moved his hands to squeeze Juvia's fat ass before thrusting his hips upwards, beginning their second round of steamy sex. 

-SLAP-

The rain woman let out a surprised moan when Y/N slapped her jiggly ass, the two mountains of flesh wiggling even after the hit. The male loved boobs, but ass was ultimately superior in his eyes, and in his hands. More slaps connected with Juvia's ass until her cheeks were red, the girl appeared to be enjoying it a LOT judging by the pink hearts that formed in her pupils a long time ago. She stared into Y/N's half-lidded eyes before hers widened, another orgasm was already approaching and it took even less time than the previous one, perhaps it was because she was still sensitive. 

Y/N: "Guh, you're so fucking tight..."

Juvia: "Cum inside Juvia more! I want all your semen inside my womb~♡"

Juvia started bouncing her fat ass into Y/N's thrusting hips, adding to the pleasure and to the force. The bed threatened to break, but it survived an entire night of Y/N fucking Lucy so it would survive a couple of rounds with Juvia as well, hopefully. Their moans only continued to intensify as their hips became a complete blur, a crack was heard from the bed but it somehow managed to hold out, just barely as Y/N and Juvia slammed their hips against one another and unleashed an even bigger orgasm than the previous two combined. 

-THWAP- -SPLUUUUUURT-

There was simply so much of Y/N's babybatter that it seeped out of Juvia's pussy and onto the bed, creating a puddle of white semen, not even the rain woman was capable of containing in her womb which was already filled over capacity. If she wasn't on the pill she would most likely already be long pregnant by now. 

Y/N: "God..."

Juvia: "Juvia's womb is, hah, full..."

Y/N: "Lucky me you are on contraceptives. Those weren't Tic-Tac's right?"

Juvia: "Of course not! Juvia will never lie to Y/N!"

Y/N: "Okay, good... again?"

Juvia: "YES~♡ You may use my ass as well if you want to!"

Y/N: "HOHOHO!"

Their lustful moans and screams of pleasure could be heard for god knows how long after that, they really should get a home in a more private area since the entire street pretty much heard them. And if the entire street heard them, then that also included...

[Lucy POV]

Those two have been going at it for like five hours now, what the hell?! I mean... the first time we did it we spent the entire night screwing but still, leave some for me later, Juvia! She better have taken that pill, if I hear one word of her being pregnant I am kicking Y/N in the balls with a steel boot. If anyone is getting knocked up, me or Juvia, we need to talk before that happens. Actually, I want to get married before we have children. Although, having our future daughter be the flower girl would make my heart explode...

[[TO BE CONTINUED...]]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: Okay, Juvia just got royally fucked! Anyway, I wanted to say a few things. I need to take a break from Fairy Tail for some time. It's like looking at a paper that's really interesting at first but then it burns you out and you just want to read something else for the moment. So, for the moment, this book will be going on a temporary HIATUS until further notice. You may still receive some random updates at random periods but that is highly unlikely. Instead, this book which would take me literally years to finish will be replaced by a book that won't that half as long, a book I've been meaning to do for a long ass time. It will be published next Tuesday and take this book's place on the schedule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
78.7K 1.7K 22
You know what guys, I really suck at making descriptions. It's at the tip of my tongue but I can't seem to put it in words. Well, you know what I mea...
35.7K 1.5K 41
Scarlet Series ~ Book 1~ ©Copyright 2015. This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction mainly about Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail mage. Fairy Tail go to an island f...
243K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...