MISS DEATH {s. gojo}

By shiggyyyy

──── "??'? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?'?? ??? ? ?????? ???". ┌──────┐ ... More

-0-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-

-13-

6.5K 485 80
By shiggyyyy

───

❝darling we're heaven and hell❞

"I thought you said you were going on a trip".

"I did, but I came back to save your precious students", reina replied, enjoying the sunset as she ran her hands through the freshly cut grass.

gojō simply hummed as he took a seat beside the woman, watching as the great ball of fire had descended down into the river, darkening the sky.

"is it really for my students, or for your own benefit?"

reina smiled.

"what's your view on it?"

"your own benefits", gojō immediately replied.

reina tilted her head from side to side, neither agreeing nor denying it.

"what will you do now, mr. sorcerer? exorcise me? capture me and interrogate me?", reina asked, turning her face towards gojō, who had promptly done the same.

"I just want to test the waters", the white-haired male grinned, snapping his fingers as a curtain was set up around them.

reina softly sighed as she stood up, cracking her fingers as gojō held up his pointer finger.

"cursed technique reversal: red".

an extremely powerful repulsive force had aimed towards reina, though the woman made no attempt to move.

the dark-haired woman simply allowed herself to be wrecked, though her body regenerated insanely fast.

satoru would've tried hallow purple if it weren't for the fact that there were humans nearby, and that even the curtain wouldn't be strong enough to contain his overbearing power.

"only playing defense? pity, I was hoping for more action", gojō slightly pouted, taking off his sunglasses as he crossed his pointer and middle fingers together.

the two were immediately enraptured into a sphere, where colors splattered across the intimidating darkness.

a dark hole appeared in the center, with a murky blue surrounding it, almost creating the illusion of an eye.

gojō satoru's domain expansion: unlimited void.

reina was presented with limitless information, forcing her to see and feel everything yet nothing at the same time.

it paralyzed jōgo when gojō was fighting the curse, though reina simply smiled, turning around as gojō's eyes widened ever so slightly in shock.

the woman shouldn't have been able to move.

"presenting me with limitless information doesn't faze me, because I've lived long enough to know everything".

reina's arms then wrung around gojō's neck, forcing the male forward as her lilac eyes lit up with excitement.

"so what happens now, gojō-san?"

gojō, for the first time ever, felt his breath hitch as his domain slowly withered away.

the curtain also dropped, as the moon illuminated the two that stood in the center of the field.

he needed to exorcise her, but brute force wasn't going to work. the woman didn't even activate any of her skills, hence it was way too risky.

gojō displayed a flirtatious smile.

"I was just testing the waters. no need to be so serious, right?"

reina lightly chuckled, sliding her hand down into gojō's pocket as she took out his sunglasses.

"then are you done? if you are, I have to get home and play with my human. they're a bit cranky these days", reina sighed, unfolding the arms of the glasses as she slipped it onto gojō's face.

"how about we make a deal? I think you'll be interested in this game", gojō offered.

"hm? I'm all ears", the woman replied, taking out her phone as getō was demanding answers.

he was starting to get on her nerves just a tiny bit.

"let us get to know each other", gojō started.

reina's phone started ringing, making the woman mute the call as she mustered up a fake smile.

"I'll give you until the end of december. if you can manage to catch my interest, I'll tell you my motive, my technique, and even change my plans, if you wish. a date every month planned by me, so that all you have to do is show up and impress me. sound good?"

gojō raised a brow.

"and if I lose? even though I don't think that's plausible".

reina chuckled.

"if you lose, then there's nothing more to it. it just proves that you're not interesting and not worth my time", the woman slyly replied.

gojō scoffed, brushing through his hair as he suddenly felt a pair of lips against his.

it was quick and apathetic.

"consider this the sealing of our agreement", reina mumbled as she then walked off, slightly waving as she left the white-haired male to ponder on his own.

a smirk made its way onto gojō's face, as his finger grazed the bottom of his lip.

"how bold, miss death".

"what is it that you want?", reina coldly asked, sitting on her throne as getō stood before the woman.

"I wish for an update on sukuna".

reina sighed, twirling a piece of her hair as she hummed.

"he agreed", the woman vaguely informed, making getō scrunch up his brows.

"what does that even mea—"

"don't question the process. so far, I've got everything set up. I have one more country to visit to set everything in place", reina interrupted.

getō stayed silent for a moment as he clenched his fists, hating the fact that he was working with a curse to achieve his goal.

it was quite ironic per say.

"did you see him today?", the dark-haired male questioned, to which reina had sighed once again.

"suguru, come over here", reina demanded, extending her hand out for the male to take.

reina then pulled the man forward, their faces nearly touching.

"who I see is none of your business. just because I saved you once and I find you interesting doesn't mean I won't turn on you. watch yourself and the way you speak to me.

now hate me all you wish, but at least use me until the very end. that's how you manipulate a curse, understand?"

▃▃▃▃▃

a/n: gojō's really hard to write about...yeah...

ANYWAYS, if y'all enjoyed, please don't forget to vote + comment so I can feel the love~

I love y'all + see you guys soon!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 765 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
327K 21.5K 38
🐇🥕"𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺". 🐇🥕𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯-𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 "𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴...
4.4K 197 18
𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕞𝕒 / / (n) 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚙𝚞𝚣𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...
429K 15.3K 37
❝ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙔 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙐𝙉𝘼.❞ ...