Curse of Immortality (Naruto...

By ReadingStories2020

Hi! This is my first Naruto FanFiction, so I hope you will be kind and not be too harsh as you provide your c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Q/A
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

5.6K 156 5
By ReadingStories2020

A/N I've survived!!! I've made it... hopefully. But just wanted to provide you guys a new chapter and wanted to let you know that I'm still kind of loosing interest in this story😖 because I'm considering just focusing on my new story that I will soon publish. Let me know in the comments. Please enjoy 😊
A few hours later...

While I once again began my travels I met up with Jiraiya and Naruto in the forest while we were walking. Naruto was ahead of us when we walked...

"Jiraiya, I can trust that you'll protect Naruto, right?" I asked.

"Yes? Do you not trust me?" Jiraiya raised a brow.

"Of course I trust you, after all I knew you since you were young and from my knowledge, I would trust you with my life." I huffed, then I paused before adding. "I learned recently that the Akatsuki is after Naruto..."

"I knew that as well, that's why-."

"And me." I finished. I looked at Jiraiya and he was deep in thought. "I'm not completely sure why they're after me, but I plan on staying away from the villages for a while, to assure that that organization won't target them when I'm there."

"So you're going to restart your journey?"

"No, my journey never ended. It's wherever I am and whatever I'm doing." I smiled. "I won't be with Naruto or Sasuke after I leave... I hope they can choose the right things for themselves." I sighed. "Please don't tell Naruto until you're forced to..."

"Of course, or I'll try." Jiraiya patted my head.

"Thanks." I teleported to the tree above and started to tree jump a different direction from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 459 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...
60.5K 2.1K 28
ماذا لو وقع اكبر زعيم مافيا في البلاد في شباك راقصه التعري في احد الملاهي الشهيرة رغباً بها عاهره لديه وماذا سيفعل ان كان الجواب صفعه منها ! تم النش...
16.6K 442 66
Inside the Yukihira Diner There's a boy with blue hair His name is Ren Dojima Almost always has a neutral expression like nothing bothers him but...
211K 9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...