Curse of Immortality (Naruto...

Bởi ReadingStories2020

Hi! This is my first Naruto FanFiction, so I hope you will be kind and not be too harsh as you provide your c... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q/A
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

8.1K 246 24
Bởi ReadingStories2020

It was only a few hours later after I had met with Kurama and I had stumbled upon a bloodied battlefield. Bodies everywhere and blood painted the ground in its sickling beautiful crimson red. I looked closer at the bodies' armer and some of them had the Senju Clan mark on them and the others had, what I think it is, the Uchiha Clan mark on their armor. I could stare mournfully at them.

I went into the field and dug graves for every one of them, using an earth jutsu to make the holes so that the process would speed up. Placing a body carefully into the holes, positioning them in a comfortable way for them to rest in peace. One by one, if a corpse were missing a limb, I would find said limb, reattach it and then bury the body. While I was doing this, I awakened Mangekyo Sharingon without realizing it and when I did notice it was when I looked at my reflection in a pool of blood. I immediately deactivated it, so that others wouldn't see it.

It was three hours, I had spent burying the dead and, in all honesty, people would probably wonder why I would do this... I did it because the dead deserve a proper grave no matter what clan or person it is, making sure that I made a tomb stone that each had a corresponding clan mark with the person. I knew they were enemies, so I made sure to separate them from each other. When I was done filling the holes, I put my hand on the ground and used a medical jutsu that I created, which would heal the lifeless battlefield with vibrant green grass and small colorful flowers.

I went on my knees and gave my prayers to them. Then behind me, a man approached, walking without hiding his presence. Once I was done with my prayers, I stood up to face the man. He had black eyes and black hair with a blue tint to it, on his armor he wore the Uchiha Clan symbol on it. Thankfully, I put the ornament that Tobirama had given to me in my Item Box, because I'm sure that the Uchiha would have attacked me on the spot.

"Is there a problem?" I asked the man.

"Why did you bury them?" He asked me.

"Because everyone deserves a proper burial." I smiled, a gentle breeze hit my face and my hood flew off. "Were you looking for something here?"

"Yes... I was looking for something I had left here." I asked what it looked like and he had described it as a midnight black stone with a thin white rope, ornament with the Uchiha Clan mark on it. I put my hand in my cloak and pulled the item out, handing it to him.

"I found it when I was burying them." He laid out his hand and I dropped the ornament on it." I explained. He clenched it in his hand and gave it back. "Yes?"

"For burying my fallen clansmen." He smiled at me. "My name is Izuna Uchiha, what's your name?"

"My name is Ayumi." I attached the Uchiha ornament to my waist under my cloak.

"No clan name?" Izuna questioned.

"You wouldn't guess the number of times I've heard that question, but no... I don't have a clan name." I giggled.

"You're quite powerful to cast a jutsu like that on a large area." Izuna mused. "How about you come with me and rest a few days, I can tell you haven't properly rested for a few days."

"I'm surprised you aren't suspicious of me being with the Senju Clan."

"I was at first, but..." He activated his Sharingon. "I can tell that you haven't made any movements or actions that have made me believe that you're untrustworthy." He deactivated his Dojutsu and I could only sigh. "So, let's head to my estate and we can talk some more." He gave me a close eye smile.

"You're not giving me any say in this are you?"

"Hm." I sharply bent down, and a storm cloud formed above me. Once it passed by, I stood up right and pouted.

"Woah!" I cried as I was lifted and slung over his shoulder. "What are you doing?!"

"Making sure you won't run away." Izuna stated bluntly, then he started to run from the burial grounds and into the dense forest. He then started to tree jump in the forest.

The ride was quiet, not because it was awkward but because I was getting dizzy from being rocked up and down when he jumped, so I wasn't sane enough to speak proper sentences. My eyes started to spin, and I groaned in pain, hoping that he would notice, and he did I think... he slowed down his pace and then jumped off the branch and started to walk.

When he walked, my eyes stopped spinning and I was feeling much better.

"Lord Izuna, who's this woman you've brought with you?" Someone asked, I could describe them cause all I saw was Izuna's back.

"This is someone who... I am indebted to." My eyes widened at Izuna's words. "I assure you that she's no threat to the clan, she might become a great asset, actually." I can only assume they let him in as he started to walk again, I looked up to the guards and gave them a smile and a wave.

Izuna continued to walk with me over his shoulder and as he strolled through the estate, I could feel many stares directed at me. He continued his march until he finally stopped as what I could presume was a door because he asked for entry. A voice from inside the room permitted his entry and the sound of a sliding door played, then he continued his march.

"Izuna, who is this girl?" A rough voice asked, and how he didn't address him as 'lord', I could only get he was ranking higher than him or he's his father. "And why did you leave the estate without notifying anyone?"

"My apologizes father, I went out by myself to retrieve an item I had dropped in today's earlier battle and I did find said item, but I also met this woman. She buried every single casualty in the dispute by herself and the most interesting thing was that she used a jutsu that restored the devastated land. Making the bloodied field into vibrant green grass and flowers of many colors." Izuna explained, and I sighed.

"I see... what is that girl's name Izuna?" A different, but still rough, voice asked.

"Her name is Ayumi, Brother." Izuna answered and I could only cough.

"If you wouldn't mind Izuna, but could you put me down. I've been stuck in this position for quite some time and I'm afraid that if I'm stuck like this anymore, I'll pass out from too much blood in the head." I pleaded and explained. He complied and put me upright, so my feet touched the ground. I turned to face the men in the room and bowed. "As Izuna has stated, my name is Ayumi. I belong to no clan, so I do not have a clan name." I raised my head from my bow and gave a small smile.

"Is what my brother said true?" Izuna's brother, I believe, asked.

"Yes. I spent a few hours before I met Izuna, burying those in the field and restoring the land." I confirmed, then they started to discuss to themselves. Then they were about to ask me questions but Izuna stepped in,

"Father, seeing as she is exhausted now, how about we let her rest for a bit. Then she can satisfy our curiosities." His father agreed and told him to bring me to a guest room. He did and grabbed my hand to bring me there.

When we arrived, Izuna instructed to bring tea and a few snacks to the room. I could only strain a smile as he (forced) had me take a seat. We sat in silence as the servants brought tea and snacks. I slowly sipped the teacup in front of me, savoring the flavoring. Then the door slammed open and Izuna's brother who had long porcupine hair and black hair barged him and sat at the table we were sitting at, grunting in the process.

"Ayumi, this is my older brother Madara Uchiha. Brother this is Ayumi." Izuna introduced. I put my cup down and waved at Madara, all said man did was grunt as he snatched a treat off the table.

"So what was the real reason you brought me here, Izuna?" I asked casually as I took a sip of the tea. "Do you have questions that you want to answer, anything you want me to do?"

"What's your occupation?" He asked.

"Just a traveler." I said, I wasn't lying... it was one of my titles. "I simply know a few jutsus."

"Is that so..." Madara just stared at me, like he was expecting more.

"Izuna, what item did you lose that you absolutely had to retrieve yourself?" Madara mused.

"Nothing much." I sipped some tea. "Just the charm that mom gave me when we were young." I spit the tea out and Madara slammed his head on the table, said table shook at his action.

"You lost what/why did you give me such an important item?!" Me and Madara yelled, Izuna just ignore us.

"You gave her the charm?! What is going on with your head brother?!" Madara grumbled.

"You shouldn't have given it back to me if it was important!" I panicked, I reached into my cloak to give the ornament back, but Izuna raised his hand to stop me.

"I gave it to you as thanks for giving my clansmen a proper burial when we couldn't without being ambushed by the Senju." Izuna smiled and I could only sigh as I stopped my attempt to give back his charm. "When you come and visit, just show the charm and they'll let you in without question." I nodded. "Actually if you don't mind me asking, I remember feeling a sword on your waist when I was carrying you, do you know how to fight?"

"I have to, if I didn't and was ambushed by bandits, you can say goodbye to my safety." I giggled. Madara looked at me curiously and asked,

"Is there a specific field you specialize in?"

"Taijutsu." I immediately answered, remembering the last time I checked and the memories of my self-torturous training I put on myself. It probably changed again since I last looked at it.

"Taijutsu, huh? How about we have a spar then." Izuna suggested and Madara smirked.

"Sure." Madara's smirk drop. "I don't mind."

"Really? You're that confident in your skills?" Madara questioned. "Izuna here is the 3rd most powerful member of our clan and you're accepting his challenge?"

"I'm not necessarily confident, more like wanting to have fun. I've never actually fought someone but there was one time when... well let's say he was knock out in the first few seconds of our battle." I laughed.

"Then how about we have a spar now." Izuna stood up and me and his brother looked at him. "I'm sure you've rested enough." I nodded at his words and stood up and took off my cloak and revealed my outfit underneath. (Outfit from before, it hasn't changed). The charm and Benihime rested on my waist band.

"Taijutsu or are we using the sword as well?" I asked.

"Just Taijutsu." Izuna answered, looking at Benihime. I took her off and handed her to Izuna to have a look at her. He took her and unsheathed her, looking at all her parts from the tip of the blade to the bottom of her handle. "Who made your sword? It's well crafted." Madara also stood up to look at Benihime.

"I did." They looked at me in shock. "I lived in complete isolation and didn't live near any villages, so I had to craft her myself." I explained.

"You have quite the skill. Perhaps the two of us can have a battle between our blades." Madara suggested as Izuna sheathed Benihime and handed her back to me. I took her back and just held her to my side, knowing that I would have to take her off for our taijutsu battle.

"Shall we get going? I'm really excited for our match." My eyes sparkled as I said that. I'll finally be able to get experience with my skills or at least taijutsu.

"Of course, if you would follow me." Izuna lead me out the door and to the training grounds I can presume will be the place where we'll spar at. Madara followed behind us, shamelessly observing me and my movements.

Once we arrived, Izuna cleared the grounds and I placed Benihime with Madara and asked him to watch over her. He simply grunted and I took that as a yes. I walked in front of Izuna as he stood in the training field, waiting for me. Right before we started, I said,

"Izuna, if you want you can use your Sharingon." Everyone just stared at me like I was crazy and Izuna raised his brow in question. "If and when you do, I'll activate my wild card to even the field." He nodded at me and put himself in a stance, I did too, closing my eyes and preparing to hear the start.

"Begin!" I kept my eyes closed and waited for Izuna to make the first move, and when he did, I opened my eyes and used half the stats of my agility and ran behind him in a flash. Preparing a roundhouse kick to side, but he caught on quickly and barely made it in time blocking. Then I back handspring away, and once I got my footing I charged again, not letting him prepare a defense as I punched him in the stomach. Sending him flying... wait. I looked at Izuna and I saw him coughing up blood.

"Eek!!!" I ran up to him and started to heal him. A soft green glow game from my hand as I placed it where I had punched him. "I'm sorry! Did I break any rules? Did I use too much strength? I'm sorry!" I kept rambling and I ignored the stares I was receiving, and I completely missed as Madara approached us. When I did notice I looked at him, realizing tears were coming down from me face, when I cried out, "I didn't mean too, I'm sorry!" I bowed down with my head on the ground. But in response I heard laughter, I looked up and saw Madara turning away and laughing, and when I looked at Izuna, he was laughing as well. I looked around and they were looking at us in shock. When Izuna and Madara noticed that their clansmen were staring at them, they coughed and stopped laughing. Madara kneeled in front of me and put a hand on my cheek, wiping my tears on my face. Once my tears were gone, he handed Benihime back to me.

"It seems like I underestimated you when Izuna challenged you to a spar. I wasn't expecting you to be able to defeat my brother so quickly." Madara exhaled.

"Though it was my fault, I wasn't fighting her seriously and this is what I get." Izuna chuckled quietly.

"Still, I should have controlled my strength despite everything." I sighed.

"Nah don't worry about it." Izuna stood up and helped me up from the ground. "Now you have to tell me how you became so fast."

"Training." I said, Izuna just froze on the spot and sweat dropped at me.

"Just training?"

"Yup! If you'd excuse me, I'm going to go take a nap." I ran off to the room I was staying in without looking behind me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
16.6K 588 12
Hadrian Charlus Potter, the neglected, unwanted twin of Ethan Potter, The Boy who lived. He was more powerful and cunning than anyone ever would real...
1.6K 177 15
ყველაფერს ფიკში გაიგებთ!
42.1K 1.1K 16
A young silver haired girl wakes up and tumbles out of bed. Everyday the same thing.....Mother was dead now, and Father didn't care about the girl an...