š‘­š‘¹š‘¶š’š‘¬š‘µ š‘Æš‘¬š‘Øš‘¹š‘»: š‘­š‘¹...

By iiipeaxhyiii

š™ø šššš˜ šš—šš˜šš šš˜šš šš— š™µšš›šš˜šš£ššŽšš— šš—šš˜šš› šššš˜ š™ø šš˜šš šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš™šš’ššŒššššžšš›ššŽššœ ššˆšš˜ššž ššŠšš›ššŽ ššˆ/šš— Anastasi... More

š‘­š‘¹š‘¶š’š‘¬š‘µ š‘Æš‘¬š‘Øš‘¹š‘»
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
Update!

001

7.3K 171 55
By iiipeaxhyiii

Ice harvesters stand above the thick ice grabbing their materials and walking back out to cut the ice.

*Clink, clink, clink*

(Start song now)

Harvesters~

Ice harvesters
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining
This icy force both foul and fair
Has a frozen heart worth mining

The men then drag giant blocks of ice through channels of blue cold water.

Ice harvesters (contd)
Cut through the heart, cold and clear
Strike for love and strike for fear

See the beauty sharp and sheer
Split the ice apart!
And break the frozen heart

They all sang as small Kristina and her little reindeer calf, Sven shared a bright orange carrot as they were trying to keep in pace with the men.

Ice harvesters (contd)

Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! a few men yelled. Young Kristina was struggling to get a block of ice out of the water when she failed to get it out she ended up soaked with a little bit of water and Sven licked her wet cheek.

Ice harvesters (Cont'd)
Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold!
The mean sang one by one
Ice has a magic can't be controlled

Sharp ice then flows overtaking the workers, threatening. The men fight back the sharp ice.

Ice harvesters (Cont'd)
Stronger than one, stronger than ten
Stronger than a hundred men! Hu!

A few massive fjord horses dragged heavy ice plows.

Ice harvesters (Cont'd)
Born of cold and winter
And mountain rain combining

The sun then starts to set as it was once bright and goes to darkness, as the men lit their lanterns.

Ice harvesters (Cont'd)
Strike for love and strike for fear
There's beauty and there's danger here
Split the ice apart!
Beware of the frozen heart~

All the workers climb onto a massive, horse-drawn ice sled as it begins to move. Kristina and Sven, left behind, start to push their ice block onto a small, rickety sled that they then pull away. The northern lights begin to fill the sky with a spectrum of colors.
__________________________________
A modest castle, constructed from wood and stone, nestled deep within the fjord.

Andrew POV:

I stared up at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. Suddenly, I had an idea. I quickly jumped out of bed and quietly opened the door, making my way toward Princess Y/n's room, "Psst, psst," I whispered, tapping Y/n to wake her up.

Y/n POV:

"A-Andrew, what are you doing?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and looking at him."I'm bored, and I wanna build a snowman," he giggled. I quickly got out from under the covers and slipped on my slippers. "Let's go get Elson," he said excitedly, grabbing my arm. I yelped as we ran down the hall to Elson's room. We tiptoed to his bed, and Andrew started to climb onto it.

"Psst, psst, Elson! Psst," he whispered. When Elson didn't stir, Andrew sat on him and started bouncing up and down. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Andrew yelled.

Elson grumbled and looked at the both of us. "Y/n, Andrew, go back to sleep," he mumbled. I then sat on the bed next to Andrew, and we both rolled onto our backs, putting our weight on Elson.

"We just can't. The sky's awake, so we're awake, so we have to play," Andrew and I said in unison, still trying to get Elson to join us, "Go play by yourselves," he said, shoving both of us off his bed. Andrew landed on the floor, and I landed on top of him. We both giggled. I quickly hopped back on the bed, and Elson shifted his head towards me, causing me to blush.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked in the most mischievous tone. Elson's eyes popped open, and he smiled, hopping out of bed and putting on his slippers.

Andrew grabbed Elson's hand, and Elson grabbed mine as we made our way back to the door. "Shhh," Elson said, trying to calm Andrew down, but Andrew was too excited.

We ran downstairs to the ballroom, and Elson shut the door so nobody could hear us. I ran over to Elson and grabbed his soft hands, noticing a hint of pink on his cheeks, "Do the magic, do the magic!" Andrew yelled, spinning around. Elson laughed and waved his hands, forming a snowball. He threw it into the air, and it burst into flurries around the room. Andrew danced, trying to catch the flakes in his mouth.

"Elson, no matter how many times you do this, I still get surprised," I said, grabbing his hands and twirling around. A hint of pink crept up on my face.

Elson POV:
I smiled, looking at Y/n's e/c orbs. We had always been friends ever since we met, and anytime I'm with her, I get this weird feeling in my gut, "This is amazing," Andrew said, looking around.

"Watch this," I said, stomping my foot on the floor. A thin layer of ice coated the floor, shimmering in the dim light.

Y/n POV:

I watched as Andrew started to slip a little. Once he regained his balance, he slid off. I was sliding too when I tripped over my foot. As I braced for impact, it never came. Looking up, I saw icy blue eyes.

"T-Thank y-you, Elson," I stuttered, feeling nervous.

"You're welcome, Y/n. Just be careful; we wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face of yours," he said with a chuckle. My face heated up as he laughed a bit.

We began rolling giant snowballs and building a snowman together. Elson placed sticks for the arms, and Andrew rushed off to the kitchen to get a carrot for the nose. I added a stick on top of its head and two black rocks for the eyes.

"Hi, I'm Olaf," I said in a goofy voice.

"And I like warm hugs," Elson chimed in, also in a goofy voice. Andrew clapped his hands, jumped up from his seat, and ran over to hug Olaf.

"I love you, Olaf," he said, hugging the snowman tightly.

I watched as a pair of arms wrapped around me. Turning, I saw Elson and hugged him back. Elson started making snow slides, and we kept sliding down, our giggles filling the room. I stood next to Elson as he began to make another peak to catch Andrew, who was going a little too fast. Andrew fearlessly jumped off a snow peak into mid-air.

"Catch me!" he yelled as Elson made another peak.

"Andrew, I think you're going a little too fast," I said, starting to get worried. Elson smiled and said, "Gotcha," as Andrew kept jumping and Elson kept casting his magic to catch him.

I looked at Andrew, who started to jump faster and faster. "Again, again!" he yelled.

"Slow down, Andrew," Elson and I said in unison, our eyes meeting in shared concern. I saw Elson begin to struggle to keep up with Andrew's pace. Suddenly, Andrew was in mid-air, and Elson slipped. His magic accidentally struck Andrew in the head, causing him to tumble down into the cold snow, unconscious.

Elson and I looked at each other in panic. "Andrew!" we both yelled, running towards him. I laid his head on my lap, noticing the white streak in his hair that used to be light brown. I hugged Andrew, feeling his icy cold skin.

Elson sat next to me, holding my hand tightly, his grip betraying his fear. "Mama! Papa!" Elson yelled as the room filled with frightened ice spikes.

The king and queen burst through the doors, gasping at the sight of the room."Elson, what have you done? This is getting out of hand," the king said. I ran up to Elson and grabbed his hand.

"Elson, it's going to be okay," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

The queen gasped upon seeing Andrew and quickly rushed over, picking him up. "He's ice cold," she said, staring into the king's eyes.

"I-It was an accident," Elson said, looking down at the ground.

"I know where to go," King Agnarr said, looking into his loving wife's eyes.

The king shifted through a shelf, searching for an ancient book inscribed with Old Norse runes. He quickly opened the book, scrambling to find a page with an ancient map.

Carrying the young boys and Y/n, the king and queen rode their horses out of the kingdom. Snow streamed from Elson's hands, leaving a trail of ice behind them.

There stood a young, sleepy girl and her reindeer, traveling alone through the dark woods. All of a sudden, the king and queen raced by with the boys and Y/n, leaving a wake of ice behind them."Ice?" the young girl questioned.

She urged her reindeer onward, following the trail of ice, "Faster, Sven," she said.

Once she arrived, she hid at the edge of a deep valley.

Down below, the king held a frightened Elson, while the queen cradled the still-unconscious Andrew, with a worried Y/n standing behind her.

"Please, help. It's my son!" the king shouted as the rocks started to rumble and fall, revealing trolls emerging from the ground. "It's the king," one troll whispered as the others murmured. "Your majesty, born with the powers, or cursed?" the older troll asked, grabbing Elson's hand.

"Born with them, and they're getting stronger," the king stammered. The queen bent down to the troll's level, allowing him to place his stony hand on Andrew's head. "You are lucky it wasn't his heart. The heart is not so easily changed, but the head can be persuaded," he said, removing his hand.

"Do what you must," the king quickly said, not caring about the price. "I recommend we remove all magic, even memories of magic, to be safe. But don't worry, I'll leave the fun," the troll said, showing the memories of the children playing with Elson's powers, making it look like normal snow days, then placing them inside Andrew's head.

"He will be okay," the troll sighed, removing his hand from Andrew's head.

"But he won't remember I have powers?" Elson asked, getting closer to Andrew and fiddling with his fingers. The king placed a hand on Elson's shoulder. "It's for the best."

"Listen to me, Elson. Your powers will only grow," the troll said as Elson followed him. He began to show images in the air, illustrating his words to Elson. "There is beauty in them but also great danger," he spoke as the magic turned from blue to red.

"You must learn to control it. Fear will be your enemy," he said, showing Elson screaming in the vision. Elson gasped and hugged Y/n tightly.

"No, we'll protect him," the king reassured, his voice firm and determined."He can learn to control it, I'm sure. Until then... we'll lock the gates.""We'll reduce the staff, limit his contact with people, and keep his powers hidden from everyone. Except for Y/n—she will stick by his side."Ann watched as his brother went into a new room, closing the door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.2K 21
š‘°š’ š’˜š’‰š’Šš’„š’‰ āžŖ š“š”šž š”šØš§šØš®š«šžš šØš§šž š¬šžš«ššš©š”š¢š¦ š˜/š š”ššš š›šžšžš§ š£š®šš šž š›š² š­š”šž š”š¢š š”šžš« š®š©š¬ š­šØ š›šž š›ššš§ļæ½...
61.5K 2.8K 20
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of Love Will Thaw <3 ... Elson has been isolated and alone his entire life, forced to shut everyone h...
298K 8.6K 18
[Y/n] is Erica's younger sister and she's a princess too. A plus, her best friend is a merman, merboy? Anyway, what happens when this her best friend...
4.4K 141 11
Y/N goes with Anna to try and get Evan to reverse the everlasting winter. Then they confess their love and all is well. YAY