A New Life for Better or Wors...

By LavenderTreeBlossom

You had been running for 5 years, lived in too many houses. Then, one day you escape from your new foster hom... More

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
1. A New Place I Guess
2. Wait... what?
3. Flashbacks Suck
4. Broken Promises...
5. Annoying Technoblade
6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher
7. Tommy's Shit At Baking
Phil's Sons...
And His Name Is Fundy...
8. Cuddling Is Somehow Pog
9. Skateboarding's Easy
A/N About my upload schedule
A/N Why am I like this
This Is An Update About The Story, Please Read :D
10. Why Is There A Child At My Window?
11. Why The Fuck Do You Like Bees So Much?
QnA BITCH!! <3
12. Why Do Panic Attacks?
Just A Family Nothing To See Here-
Please Read! Really Please Do. <3
69. Chaos
13. Hiking? Seriously?
You Just Left Me
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Angst
About What I Want In My Comments (READ!!)
You Just Left Me Pt. 2 Path: Fluff
14. School?
Somebody asked for this:
15. Fly Me To The Moon
DISCORD LINK THAT WILL WORK FOREVER
16. You did not just win that-
Comfort Chapter for Myself
17. Falling Isn't Too Bad
Royalty Kinda Sucks
18. IS THAT A BEE???
Smol Child Sparring
And His Name Was Fundy...
19. Sneaking out? Pog
I have a new book
Royalty Kinda Sucks Pt. 2
20. Hello, Nice To Meet You.
YOOOOOO
Tommy's... Gone?
Flower Crowns
21. First of all, WHY THE BEACH-
Why!?
Imagination
(READ FOR HINT, APRIL FOOLS JOKE) And the brother is... (DISCONTINUING BOOK)
"Are you feeling lucky, baby?"
22. Chaotic Store Chapter
23. I can't unmute, sorry.
24. Snow
Bees, Flowers, and- H..He's back?
25. Dadza has a lot of jobs.
โŠ‘โŸŸโ‹โ (Hint)
26. This place is abandoned
27. We Really Are Nocturnal
28. It's The End Of The World
29. Heely's
677867. 89 2390678343445...
RANBOO IN MCC
30. Finally, A Place To Call Home
200k lmao
Untitled
Huh
Important, Read. (/srs)
31. Sneaking In, For Better Or Worse
Technosupport.
Hallo
ALSO ABT YT CHANNEL
We've done it. (690)
32. Pandemonium - Similar to Chaos.
Yes or No to Killing You?
Check This Out, Now. (Important)
HAPPY BDAY BOO BOY
33. Well, Shit.
34. So, Chao- Sorry, Christmas?
Anniversary Of This Book.
SCREW A NEW YEAR, HE DID IT
35. I Think We Screwed Up.
History Repeats Itself
Ranboo Jumped.
36. YOU, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, ARE MY BROTHER? (ampril foolms)
37. Memori
38. The Police are Pissed.
Thank you Technoblade.
Imagination (Rewrite)
39. A Peculiar Memory
40. AND There's A Stampede?
41. Sirens and Alarms

Kill Them? Easy.

2.3K 87 212
By LavenderTreeBlossom

Request from Azizizar

I tried my best to make this as long as it could be, with no time skips. Hopefully you guys like it.  

Also, I want to clarify something here. Yes, I do know that you have to be over the age of 21 IN AMERICA to drink, but bro, medieval times, just like- don't mention it, and if worst comes to worst, THEY'RE IN FUCKING ENGLAND-

(Also, Y/N doesn't drink anything, by Sappy boi might have- That's why I'm putting this here.)

TW: Alcohol, and a Bar/Pub, a lil bit of Blood. Mafia...?

Your POV -.-

It was a dark and stormy night.

Nothing was awake, just how it should be. And yet there was a person, a young one, looking around the age of 15, walking around in the forest, seeming to be prideful and powerful as they walked. 

They looked extremely comfortable as themselves, not care in the world, as if they had already killed everyone else that they needed to worry about. 

Nobody else seemed to be awake, after all if they were they were most likely drinking in a pub, or somewhere actually safe.

If you could call a local pub safe, that is.

The forest might seem dark and mysterious, but once you got to know it you could finally admire the images of... of beauty and life it gave. 

But, like all things, it also portrayed death. 

Skeletons rattled around in the night, appearing from... no where at all.

Zombies wailed in anger, anger that they had died and now had to pay the price of dying. 

Creepers hissed as they stalked around the forest, creeping up on unsuspecting people, their faces blank as they hissed and hissed and hissed until... they blew up, taking down the person and themselves. 

Witches cackled and snuck around the forest, not too far from where they lived, but alas they lived close enough to men to be able to bewitch them. 

Then there were the all mystical and magical tall and sleek black men who went around at night as well, teleporting here and there, dodging blows from the other monsters in the night. 

These were called Enderman.

Not many were seen at any time, day or night, but they still lived in the same places that people did. 

If you caught sight of them then... you were supposedly blessed. It was very rare to see these mysterious sleek black men.

There were legends and tales about what they used to be, about what they had been.

The most believed myth of these was the one that told the story of how these men came to be, how they became Endermen. 

Men, like the ones who roam the lands now, lived in small villages compared to the large and beautiful cities and kingdoms we have now. 

They lived in small groups, never seeing another man out of their own village, living in close quarters and trying to stay safe.

This was when wretched Witches were many, when they were more powerful over men. 

And one dark and dreary night they hosted a coven, gathering all the Witches together  and deciding to attack mankind.

They were going to kill village by village, not trying to attack too many at once as they knew that they would surely lose. 

And so at the night they planned to start their attack they crept towards one village, starting to curse the men who lived their.

They had made a terrible curse, one that made the world different forever.

We dare not utter it in present time, since it has caused too many sorrows.

It was a spell that when cast upon men made them grow taller and skin turn to black. Their eyes would lose their original color and would turn purple, a bright and mysterious purple. 

The men who were bewitched by this spell fled, fled into the darkness of night and wished never to be looked at again. 

If anybody looked them in the eyes they were reminded of how they had become the way they were, and would attack whoever dared to stare at them. 

These men were soon called Enderman, since they had believed that the witches had ended their life. The curse was too terrible that many of them felt that their life had ended, that their life was gone. 

And so it was, their human life would be gone forever, but from this spell brought forth a new species, one that was magical and mysterious, one that was sleek black and bright, one that was rare and beautiful. 

The Enderman somehow multiplied, not one knows how they did so, but they are still rare.

Not many have seen these magical beasts, but if you do consider yourself lucky, since after all... if you stare at them for too long... your life might end as well. 

Enderman had been seen few times, but they were, surprisingly, seen by villages and kingdoms most of the time.

They liked to tease the people who saw them by appearing right at dawn or dusk, showing up for a split second, glaring at the one who dared to cast sight upon them, and then disappear from human eyes forever. 

Endermen were only supposed to be seen once in their lives, for if they were seen more than once they would be exiled from their own kind, considered an outcast.

But your friend was already and outcast.

As you walked through the dark forest, rain pelting down on you, you came up to a certain tree, and knocked on it.

Some would think it unusual, others would think you were wishing for something not to happen, or some would think you were simply checking if the tree was healthy.

But none of those reasons were correct.

Light spilled onto your shadow and the ground behind you, revealing a tall character.

The boy had black and white fuzzy hair, messy as always. Freckles were splattered across his face, around the area of where his nose was, black on the white side of his face and white on the black side of his face. He was wearing a suit, a bit of an unusual thing for him to wear but you didn't question it. His eyes were slightly worried, one a bright forest green and the other a blood red. 

See, your friend here was half Enderman, already having been outcast from his kind a long time ago, so he didn't have to follow the rules of only being allowed to be seen once. 

"Hello Ranboo." You said softly, a small smile spilling onto your face.

"Y-Y/N this isn't the best time..." Ranboo answered, his black and white head turning back to look inside of his house and then whipping around to stare at you again. 

His house was a large spruce tree, big enough to fit several things inside of it, inside of the top floor at least. The house went underground and was quite cozy, a small fire in it, made sure so that the fire wouldn't burn down anything.

Your eyes narrowed slightly as you looked at Ranboo.

"What could be dangerous?" You whispered, understanding that whatever was in Ranboo's house must have frightened him. 

"Y-You just can't come in. You have to find somewhere else to stay for tonight Y/N just-" Ranboo rambled on softly, brightly colored eyes filled with worry.

You shook your head slightly, telling Ranboo that you weren't going to go until you knew that he was safe and secure in his own home. 

"Let me in Ranboo." You demanded after a bit of silence, the rain pouring down onto you. No matter the trees in the forest the rain still pelted down onto the ground, onto you. 

"Y/N I can't, you have to go-" The tone of worry and concern in Ranboo's voice became more urgent, like the seconds you were spending talking were more dangerous than anything. 

You ignored Ranboo's words and pushed yourself into his own home, admiring it and breathing in the well known smell of wood and home. 

The tree had already been hollowed out when Ranboo had made his home in it, by whatever had laid residence in it before Ranboo had taken custody over the house. 

The top floor of his house was the actual tree, a small work table filled with scattered around papers and an ink and quill. 

There was a small bin filled with papers, trashed ones, next to the table. The rest of the room had only a small chest and a few torches in it, making sure that no monsters would be able to appear out of no where, or as you liked to call it, "spawn." 

Voices were heard from downstairs, some loud, some quiet, but they were definitely voices.

It... surprised you. Ranboo normally didn't have any other visitors than you. 

Unless-

You walked downstairs carefully and quietly, that sort of prideful click in your stride still there as you stepped down into the bottom rooms and looked at the five men sitting on the couches.

The eldest of them had blond hair. He wore a white and green bucket hat. It fit perfectly around his head and it looked like it had been worn out, yet he still wore it. He had purple and black wings, the two colors blending together and creating the color. He was wearing a simple green shirt and jeans, a diamond sword at his side. 

He seemed like the father figure of the group, sitting back and laughing loudly every once in a while at one of the others jokes, observing. He seemed quite cheery and bubbly. 

The man sitting next to him held a god like presence. His hair was a bright pink, looking like it had been stained with blood though. His hair was long and in a pony tail, a messy one. His eyes were a dark crimson red and powerful, holding the stare of a king, but the king hated his own kingdom. His outfit seemed more complex than any of the others. He was wearing a sort of trench coat, the color of blood. It had gold pieces everywhere, holding and pulling things together on the coat. A red ruby held together the top piece of the coat, and it looked as if he was wearing a white dress shirt underneath the coat. His arms were covered by bandages and his hands wore a gold fingered glove. A small splatter of blood was on his cheek, as if he had forgotten that he had killed a man a few minutes ago and not cared to wipe the blood off. 

He seemed like a brother figure of the group, the person who sat back and observed everyone with that menacing and mysterious glare, the one that said "I'm a god, and your a human." 

There was a brown haired man sitting next to the god like one. His hair was fluffy and covered a good portion of his head, dark brown eyes like a black and bottomless pit. He wore a black beanie and a trench coat as well, except his was a light brown. He had a white dress shirt underneath the trench coat, like the man sitting next to him, and black pants on. Coming from underneath his white shirt was a sort of black bandana, covering his mouth and nose. He wore fingerless black gloves on his hands, one of them tucked in a pocket of his trench coat while the other was out in front of his face, holding up a flaming match. 

He seemed tuned out of the conversation, eyes focused on the flame in front of him, pondering. Out of the group he seemed like the brother who was... always there, the one who would take charge if the father wasn't there, and the one who would show others the way. But when he went insane, then he would make some of the most damage and most scars.

On the couch across from the one that the three men were sitting on were two... younger people.

One had light blonde hair and bright blue eyes. A small bandage covered his cheek and he was wearing a red bandana with a red and white shirt. 

He was the one who was talking the loudest. His face was turned towards the person sitting next to him. The bright blue eyed boy seemed like the one who, on missions, got the others purposely caught just for the fun of it. 

The boy who he was sitting next to looked intrigued by his words, happy and excited but at the same time held the presence of "I'm an arsonist. Don't mess with me unless you want to go up in flames." He had bright brown eyes that somehow shone with a diamond blue. His dark brown hair matched with the one holding the match, yet his hair was in a different position as the other. He was wearing one of the more complicated clothes of the group, but definitely not as complicated as the crimson eyed one. He wore a sort of suit with a red tie and the rest of it was blue. Yet on the shoulders there were things like ribbons that were yellow, covering the shoulder slightly. (He's wearing the L'manburg uniform, just so that you can imagine it more easily.) 

Nobody noticed you at first, nobody at all. As you stood in the stairwell with Ranboo behind you, one turned his head towards you.

The pink haired one.

"The wanted posters really got it wrong." He said, chuckling softly. Him speaking made the others turn their heads towards him, and then towards where he was looking. 

Which was straight at you. 

"Hello Y/N, nice to see you." The one with the match in his finger spoke, putting his thumb over the flame to put it out. 

"Is this who we've been looking for for so long?" The bright blue eyed boy spoke with a sort of... annoyed and bored tone, as if he really didn't believe that it was you.

"Yes Tommy, now show some respect." The eldest spoke, his tone with a slight edge as he scolded the younger. 

Tommy, huh? Interesting.

"Who the fuck are you, and why are you in Ranboo's house. If you're here to kill him, then get the fuck out." You spat out, not caring at all who these people were. If they were here to kill Ranboo or hurt him, you would kill them first. 

"W-Woah, Y/N don't say that." Ranboo said shakily, putting a hand on your shoulder reassuringly to remind you that he was still there. "These are-" 

"If you couldn't guess by now, we're looking for you." The pink haired one cut off Ranboo, standing up and putting a hand on the sheath of his sword. 

"Who the fuck are you? Answer my question." You said again, shooting daggers at him with your glare. Your voice was filled with poison, and he chuckled. 

"Y/N, calm down. We're only here to ask... a favor." The eldest spoke again, standing up and putting a shoulder on the pink haired one's. 

"I'm Tommy, the man who starts all the Wars." The blue eyed one introduced himself, smiling slightly and standing up. You swore that you could hear the one with the match in his hands say softly, "child." 

"Tubbo, the one who makes Nukes and Weapons." The one in the uniform said, standing up next to Tommy and smiling at you warmly. 

"Wilbur Soot at your service, the guy who Destroys Nations." The one who had the match in his hands stood up, introducing himself. He pulled down the cloth that was covering his mouth and nose, smirking. 

"Technoblade, Blood God." The pink haired one said, a sly grin making it's way onto his face.

"And I'm Philza, Father of All." The last one introduced, giving you a... fatherly smile. No kidding on him being the father of all then. 

As they each introduced themselves you realized who they actually were... The mafia that caused the most chaos, the mafia that ruled the lands. 

"You're the Sleepy Mafia." You said, laughing. "I never understood why you named yourselves that, its fucking hilarious after you have all of those names and then just 'The Sleepy Mafia' like, what?" You were smiling, even though these were the most dangerous people on the lands. 

"Y/N-" Ranboo said wearily, reminding you that you still had to ask why they were searching for you.

"Ranboo, it's fine. But, seriously, why are you here and why do you need me?" You questioned, pulling yourself together and looking up at the others. 

"Well first of all, we've heard about you. Second of all, we have a mission for you. Third of all, we've been searching for you for months." Philza said, shaking his head slightly when he said how long they had been searching for you. 

"And how come you have all these wanted posters up, yet nobody ever finds you?" Tubbo asked quietly, voice not nearly as loud as the others. 

"There's always wanted posters up of me, but the paintings are always off by a lot. Nobody's ever seen me too well, I'm like an Enderman basically." You responded nonchalantly, chuckling softly as you remembered all the terrible paintings of you on the papers. 

"That's fucking stupid." Tommy said, ripping the wanted poster they had probably used to try and find you out of a small satchel in Techno's belt. "This looks nothing like you so why do they keep trying?" He unwrinkled the paper and put it upwards, so that you could see it.

"Because I've committed a few crimes." You answered, not really to fazed by the question.

"More like a couple thousand." Techno added on, making you roll your eyes.

"The 'Blood God' might be correct." You scoffed, reminding yourself that Ranboo was still behind you. You couldn't kill anybody with Ranboo around, it was a thing that you had made yourself swear upon. 

You tended to get a bit... insane. 

"I'm just going to get to the point, do you know the Dream Mafia?" Wilbur said, stepping in front of Technoblade and Philza.

"Those bitches? Mhm. They work around here and they've been trying to recruit me. Really fucking annoying I must admit." You answered, brushing your hand by the arrows strapped to your hip, as well as the matches in their small satchel. 

"We need you to kill them. And tonight." Your eyes narrowed slightly, confused. 

"Should I ask why?" You said quietly, stepping towards Wilbur. He looked slightly alarmed when you did step forwards, but continued to speak. 

"No. We just... can't kill them since we have..." His head turned towards Phil slightly, and Phil shook his head. "Stuff we have to get to." 

Oh?

"The thing is, can you do it tonight or was our whole journey to get to you worthless?" You laughed as Techno spoke, doubting your abilities. 

"Of course I can do it. But where the fuck are they, and am I getting paid, at all?" You laughed, shaking your head softly. "I can track them down if needed."

"You don't have to do that. Me and Tubbo were walking around, trying to find you, when we stumbled across them heading to the local pub." You hummed as a response, smiling. 

"They wouldn't have left by now, that's simple then. I can do it, but payment." You responded easily, smile still painted on your face. You pulled out one of the arrows that hung in their quiver, examining it. 

You had several types of arrows, poisonous ones, normal ones, etc. But all of them were deadly.

"We have... some money." Technoblade said, taking out a small pouch. He opens it, and the glimmer of diamonds, rubies, emeralds, gold, and silver shines. "If you get this done you get the whole bag. And, it's about a few dollars." You knew it was more than just a 'few' dollars.

"Wait- How did you guys now that Y/N would come here...?" Ranboo said softly, the sound of panic painted in his voice slightly. He cared a lot about his house, since it was one of the things that comforted him, quite a lot. He had spent a lot of time on it and he changed a bit of it every once in a while, but he definitely loved it.

"We uh-" This time Wilbur talked, running a hand through his hair nervously. 

"We observed you. We knew what you looked like a few weeks ago and from there we could figure out where you rested at night, or visited regularly." Tubbo said quietly, a glimmer in his eyes as he said it.

"So you stalked me." You deadpanned, making Tubbo's eyes widen.

"No not like- well yes but-" He stumbled over his words, making you chuckle softly.

"Hey, it's ok. You had to do that to contact Y/N, I understand." Ranboo comforted Tubbo, voice soft and warm. 

"But yes, we did stalk you. I give you points on covering up any track that you were anywhere." Technoblade said softly, a small smile etching it's way onto his face. 

"My question is, why the fuck should I trust you?" You said, laughing. It wasn't a happy laugh, it was one filled to the brim with poison. 

"Well you shouldn't." Wilbur responded easily, smiling. 

"Good to know." Ranboo's grip on your shoulder tightened. You knew he was weary of most people, and these people just showed up out of... basically no where. 

"I should get going." You said out of the blue after everyone had gone silent for a few moments.

A glimmer formed in Techno's eye, and Wilbur looked relieved. Phil's face stayed neutral, but a small hint of worry formed in his eyes. Tommy and Tubbo looked distracted, as if planning out something. 

Whatever they have to do later... let's hope it works out of them. 

You waved your hand slightly, a gesture that accounted your leavings. But, you made sure to pull Ranboo up towards the upper layer of the house, and you looked down the stairs one last time to make sure that there was nobody eavesdropping. 

"Ranboo, go to one of the 'leaves'." You whispered, looking straight into Ranboo's eyes. 'Leaves' would sound like you were talking about the leaves on a tree, but really you and Ranboo had made safe houses a long time ago, in case of anything bad happening. You had called them leaves because technically, it made it so that you guys left. There was a portal in each place to the Nether, a place as hot as the sun and a place filled with monsters and... scary things. 

You had been there more than once, and you had made paths in the Nether from each portal to the same one portal far away from this place, in case anything happened.

Ranboo had been in the Nether once, and he had hated it truly and was now scared of it. But you both knew that the only way to actually be safe was to go through one of the portals and get far away from this place, if anything happened.

Ranboo knew the drill. 

You had gone over it several times, and he trusted you with all of his mind and heart. 

If you weren't there after a week he would go through the portal and stay in the hut right next to the portal. He was allowed to go back through the portal every once in a while to see if you had showed up, or just to get a taste of the Overworld again, but if you didn't appear after a month then he had to start a new life without you, in a new place. 

That was his least favorite part of this. 

The thought of leaving you and never seeing you again frightened him more than anything else.

Ranboo hugged you, and you tried hard not to cry as you knew it would hurt him.

"I'll see you in a bit, I promise." You said softly, making him laugh.

You never had to use the leaves before, so this was a new experience, even though you had made them a long time ago.

He nodded, pulling away and peeking his head out of the door.

"It's raining." You nodded, pulling out a cloak for him from his closet, and then giving him an umbrella. Both you hide him well enough from anything, since they were doused with invisibility potions. 

You grabbed his hand and squeezed it, smiling. 

"See ya in a bit." He responded to the gesture, walking out of the door slowly and then dissapearing in the thundering night. 

As soon as he disappeared you turned around and looked down the stairs, chuckling.

You knew that the Mafia wasn't there anymore, they had somehow left.

You brushed your hand wearily against the quiver, and not having to look down at it to see it in your mind. 

It was a beautiful red and black, beautiful velvet red spirals circling around the whole thing. 

There were gold outlining's on the whole thing, the arrows held inside of it mismatched but deadly. 

Your bow was a stunning silver, bright as the moon. 

You picked up a satchel filled with poisons and potions, and then put on a dark purple cloak. 

The bright moon filled with sky with slight tints of light, the stars seeming to bow down to it as if it were their ruler. 

The rain poured down hard on the ground, making the dirt muddy. The grass was covered by mud, invisible to the eye. 

And yet you still knew your way through the forest perfectly.

You had traveled through many places, you had traveled with many people.

So many losses, so many dead lovers.

And yet nobody ever loved you back. 

Until Ranboo had shown you that friendship was sometimes better than love, that it was sometimes better than... whatever romance had to share. 

And the two of you had stuck together, making you choose between freedom or friendship.

You chose the latter, easily. 

You had stayed here and become fond of the lands, become fond of the whole place really.

And you had lived with Ranboo. 

The forest seemed terrifying at night to many, as it was filled with the rattles of skeletons, cackles of witches, hissing sound of creepers, and wails of zombies. 

But there was also the teleporting sound of Enderman that enchanted many, making them wander into the forest and... well promising their demise. 

It wasn't a happy story, but it was the one that paved the ending path of many. 

As you walked calmly out of the forest and saw the lights of the kingdom you let out a soft chuckle.

You hadn't seen the place at night in ages, the lights that lit up every house, the soft sounds of sleeping people. 

You preferred to explore nature at night, but you hadn't realized how beautiful cities could be, and how mysterious they could be as well. 

The roads were paved with laughter and hurt, and the houses were filled with the sound of living and death. 

It was a nice kingdom, no matter how cruel the king was.

You wandered into the city, making your way into the pub without question of why there was a person on the streets at midnight.

People were flooding in and out of the pub, nobody questioning each other, some having fun, some... well, we don't talk about that, but the smell of alcohol was unquestionable. 

It was definitely a pub at night, that was for sure. 

You walked around to the back, knocking on the door. 

A person appeared in the doorway as they opened the door, knife in hand, goat horns peering out of their hair. 

"Who the fuck- Oh hey Y/N." Schlatt said, eyes focusing in on you as you took off the hood of your cloak. "Whatcha need." 

He motioned for you to come inside, stepping inside himself and letting you pass through. The sound of fights and yelling seemed distant, but that was only because of the thick walls. 

"Is there a smiley face masked guy here, clout goggle, and bandana?" You didn't even have to speak proper english for Schlatt to understand you, only him nodding and then locking the back door. 

You hummed softly, looking around at the back rooms. There were the rooms where the owners and workers stayed here, each one different as to show the personalities of each coworker. 

You walked through the hall, Schlatt in front of you, knocking on the door that blocked your exit to the actual bar part of the pub. 

A head peeked out of the door scowling at Schlatt.

"You're supposed to be out here you know-" An Irish accent spilled through the hall way, louder than all the other noises. "Y/N."

Minx looked at you, a grin splitting onto her face as she walked into the hallway, shutting the door behind her and making the sounds of the bar quieter once again. 

"Do I need to get Niki-?" Minx suggested, motioning upwards. 

Niki was the manager, owner of the whole place. She barely actually worked at the bar, serving drinks, which was fine with everyone since she was after all the "dead" princess. 

Only a few people in the village actually knew that she was the princess who had supposedly "died" a few years ago, you being one of them, Ranboo being another, and then Minx and Schlatt being the others.

So, four people knew.

You treated her as a friend like everyone else, but it was interesting to find out that she was the dead princess. 

Minx had totally freaked out, Schlatt had to ask her to say it 10 more times to finally believe it, and you had just let the knowledge slide. 

After all, you already has suspicions.

You had asked Niki if you could tell Ranboo and she had said yes, so when you did tell him he had reacted with a "WHAT" and then laughed. 

Niki was always working in her room, but you made sure that she didn't get lonely, and that she didn't overwork herself. 

"I only need to do a... favor for some people." Schlatt looked at you as if you were suspicious of several murders, which you were- You had actually committed those murders but oh well.

"Are you gonna kill a cunt?" Minx said, making a grin split onto your face.

"That'll be three actually." Minx nodded, Schlatt doing the same, and then letting you pass out the door. 

Minx followed you and Schlatt went back to doing whatever the fuck he was doing, which wasn't working might I add.

He was probably drinking- Again. 

The sound of yells become louder, and you walked out from behind the bar.

Minx gave you a small grin, but you both knew what would happen if something went wrong.

Minx couldn't help you if anything went wrong, and Schlatt couldn't either.

Nobody could help you, since it would give away their position as helping a murderer, and that would not be good for the bar. 

Yeah, sure you literally walked out of the back of the bar where the things were made, but everyone was already too drunk to tell. 

You walked into the crowd of people, looking around for the smiley face mask that would give away the Mafia immediately. 

As you ducked under the arm of a person, your eyes caught onto a bright green sweater. 

Pfft, typical. 

Of course they were sitting in the corner table. 

You don't move at all, observing them for a bit.

They have had some drinks, that's for sure.

Dream's flirting with George, making him blush. Sapnap is leaning back into his chair and laughing. 

Their all laughing every once in a while, enjoying themselves probably. Dream has his mask off, a thing that you know happens rarely. 

They look happy, they look like their enjoying themselves.

But the money. 

You were getting paid for this, probably more than you would ever get for anything. 

You reached into a satchel that hung on your hip, the one you had put on before you had left Ranboo's house, and felt for a... special potion.

You knew the feeling of it too well at this point, after all the nights of running over the bottle with your fingers, of feeling the smooth edge of the clear glass and the rough feeling of the label on it. The feeling of the cork that made sure the potion wouldn't leak, you knew the potion well.

It was deadly to say the least, and one of your favorite things to look at, since the color was oh so enchanting.

It was a light purple, lavender color. Yet there were violet accents that swirled around in it when you shook it, the color of silver hinted in the potion as well.

It was flammable, while in the bottle at least.

But as soon as you actually put it in a drink, it was deadly.

It would kill in almost seconds.

And it would leave no trace of who killed the person, or who was the owner of the potion before hand.

Your hand brushed over the top of it, and the image of it appeared in your head, making a small smirk paint itself on your face. 

You knew that the Dream Mafia wouldn't be paying any attention to you, since after all they were laughing at each other, just all grins and a smile. 

And you knew that you could pretend to be a waiter, since many people had seen you in here. Nobody suspected you of anything, and you were hiding in plain sight. 

Sounds crashed around you, the sounds of talking people and the sounds of breaking bottles. There was also the smell and the sight around you, everything so loud and bright. 

You picked the potion out of your satchel and hid it slightly, covering your hand that held it with the cloak you were wearing.

You took a step out of the crowd and walked towards the table that held the dangerous mafia leaders, smiling warmly. 

Dream looked up as he saw you walk towards them, a confused look on his face. 

"It's on the house, a special thing we've been testing out." You answered, the lie slipping easily off your tongue. You weren't lying exactly, because you never specified which house, and it is being tested out on them. He nodded, going back to flirting with George and talking with Sapnap as you took the cork out of the potion.

It was a brand new potion, one that was never seen before, so nobody would think anything of it.

You tilted the potion and the lavender liquid sparkled at you, teasing you, as it quickly slipped out of the bottle, filling the corner with a lavender smell. 

The first drop flew down through the air, into Dream's bottle, and you were tilting the bottle back up to put a drop in George's glass. 

"Interesting potion." A monotone voice said quietly into your ear, startling you slightly. The feeling of a blade pressed down onto your neck, the cool and deadly metal a bright blue. 

You threw down the potion on the ground, reacting quickly. It couldn't be used, it could not be used by anyone except for you. 

It soaked into the ground quickly, thank god for that. 

You turned around, your worry no longer the Dream Mafia, but now whoever the person trying to kill you was. 

In front of you was the The Father of All, The Blood God, The Destroyer of Nations, The Child Who Starts All Wars, and The Maker of Nukes and Weapons.

It was the Sleepy Mafia, and Technoblade was the one holding his sword to your neck. 

 "Fuck."

 A/N Hope ya like it lmao. I literally made this so fucking long, and plus I had no time skips, which was HARD TO DO BECAUSE LIKE MFS, TEHRE WERE SO MANY GOOD PLACES FOR A TIME SKIP I STG-

Anyway, I love this idea so fucking much, and don't worry, there should be a second one coming out sometime soon. 

SHIT I HAD A GOOD IDEA FOR THE SECOND ONE, BUT IT JUST LEFT ME, BUT I HAD TWO IDEAS AND NOW I DONT REALLY WANNA DO THE SECOND IDEA BUT IF ITS THE ONLY ONE- 

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-

HOW TF DO I FORGET THAT THAT EASILY I STFG-

Alr, but srsly, hope you enjoyed it cuz i loved that chapter so fucking much like *chefs kiss*. It was really fun to write, and probably one of the longest things I've written. Wait no haven't I written like a 7k word thing before-?

idk bro

but heres the word count:

Word Count 💜: 6128

Also, unedited like usual. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 36 10
Just a horny girl with a normal life ๐Ÿ™„
53M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
186K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
246K 7K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."