Serenity's Quirk

By UsagiSerenityMoon

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... More

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Upgrades
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Provisional License Exam Results
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Big Three
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Transformation Items
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Lady Saturn
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
End Of The Silver Millennium
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

Eri's tour

555 21 4
By UsagiSerenityMoon

Dorms, Evening.

I walked in the doors with Izuku, Kirishima, Ochaco, and Asui. "Hey!" Said Kirishima. "Sorry we're late, we've finally made up all of our classes." Ochaco said. "We can help out for real now!" After everyone caught us up on what we're doing, Asui tapped her cheek. "I see.. we've decided on a rock rave type club rock for the music, huh?" She asked. "I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards.." Trailed off Kirishima. "But Bakugo on drums is kind of.. how do I put it..?" Ochaco finished. I shrugged. "It fits his personality, I'm fine with it." I said. Bakugo glared at us. "So, who will sing the all-important vocals?" Asked Asui. "We haven't decided yet.." Said Jirou, but Ochaco cut her off. "Eh, you're not going to sing Jiro?" She said. "Huh?" "If it's vocals you want I can do it, it'll make me popular!" I sweat dropped at Mineta's reasoning. "I can be a disco ball and sing!" Aoyama sparkled. "Yeah, I can't play any instruments but I'm a pretty good singer!" Added Kirishima. He then broke out into song, and I winced. I clapped my hands over my ears as Mineta just shouted into the microphone, not singing at all. Aoyama did falsetto, going to a high pitch and sustaining it. "I'm with Ochaco, I think it should be you Jiro!" Said Hagakure. "When you were teaching us in your room, your singing was super cool, too!" She explained. "Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect--" Jirou protested. "It's fine, it's fine!" Hagakure shoved the microphone at her. "I wanna hear your singing Jiro, sing something for us!" Added Kirishima. She sighed, and started singing. I listened, slightly surprised. Eh.. I thought it was going to be a rock song? They said a rave rock music genre right? Everyone started shouting complements. Hm ,I suppose she'll sing something different for the actual show, it was pretty good. I would volunteer, but I don't really know any rock songs.. "It's unanimous then!" Said Iida. "Eh..so we still need guitars!" Said Jiro, still blushing. "I want two!" Kaminari raised his hand. "Yay, I want to do it!" He shouted. "It's so cool to be able to play an instrument!" Kaminari brought out a yellow guitar, and started strumming. "The guitar is the star of the band!" As the others were discussing, Tokoyami picked up a dark blue guitar. "You can play?" Said Shoji. "Why didn't you say anything?" Tokoyami opened his eyes. "I quit once at the F chord." Finally, a little after 1 a.m. everything had been decided. The band team consisted of Yaoyorozu, Bakugo, Kaminari, Tokoyami, and Jirou. While the effects team was Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, and Koji. And finally, the dance team of Iida, Aoyama, Asui, Ashido, Sato, Ojiro, Hagakure, Ochaco, Mineta, Izuku and I. "Everyone, we'll be busy starting tomorrow!" Yelled Iida.U.A, morning.The dance team stood outside the dorms, practicing dancing led by Ashido. "Midoriya, that's wrong!" She called, pointing at him. "Put more muscle into it!" "The lock in locking is spelled L-o-c-k!" She emphasized. "So do it like you're turning a lock.. and stop it with a snap!" She demonstrated. I turned from the practice as I felt eyes watching us, and quickly found the source. I stared into the bushes, at the not very well hidden Mirio. Izuku turned, noticing him too. "Oh, Togata!" He waved smiling at him. I looked over the bush, at the little girl and our teacher walking down the path and smiled. 

"Eri-Chan!" I waved at her. Ochaco, Asui, Izuku, and Ojiro ran up to Aizawa and Eri. "Serenity, Deku." She said looking up at him and across to me as I walked towards her. "Who's this?" "Your daughter, Togata?" I briefly looked at Ojiro. They look nothing alike, and Mirio's way too young? I wondered at his logic. "What lovely clothes." Asui commented on Eri's red and white dress. "S-So cute!" Ochaco stuttered. "Midoriya, Moon." Aizawa caught our attention. "The principal has given permission." He said. Mirio crawled out of the bush. "In order to keep her from being surprised or panicked, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it. I nodded. That's good, considering she probably hasn't been to a crowded school before, being shut out from society.. Iida and Mineta approached as well. "Eri.. I see, you're from the work study!" Iida commented. "I'm Iida, nice to meet you!" Mineta stuck out his palm. "I'm Mineta!" "I can't wait to see how you look in ten years." I glared at him in disgust, and shoved him out of the way. Who says that to a child?! Eri moved behind Mirio at Mineta's words. "Eh, Eri's kind of shy, right?" Mirio said. "So, I wanted to take Eri around U.A." "Midoriya-kun, Serenity-san do you want to come too?" Mirio questioned. I smiled, then turned as I heard the back doors of the dorms open. "Hey, dance team we wanted to talk about-" Kirishima yelled as Koda held open the door. Kirishima stopped. "Oh, it's Eri!" He ran outside. "Hey there!" "Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?" He questioned, approaching her. Ashido raised her hand. "Well then lets take break." "Let's have teatime!" She shouted.

U.A HallsI walked next to Izuku, Mirio, and Eri as we walked down the halls. "Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival." Mirio explained. A student with yellow hair holding flyers called out. "Oh, it's Togata!" The person next to him with brown hair and a horn stared. "What, a kid?!" He exclaimed. "Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school.." Mirio tilted his head. "Wait, say something!" "This makes it seem real!" He extended a flyer. "Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class 1 will be amazing, so make sure you come!" I glanced at the flyer as he handed Izuku, Mirio and I one. A lecture?  We walked outside, past students setting up for the festival. I looked around at the decorations. There was a huge angle statue. A bunny on top of a wall, and smiley faces stacked up. "Even though there's still a month, everyone's really busy!" Izuku commented. "It must have taken a lot of work to put this together.." I added. "Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year.." Mirio said. "They're trying to make it "Plus Ultra!" I flinched back as a dinosaur extended out towards us, putting a hand out to shield Eri. "Oh, sorry!" Tetsu tetsu said. "Hey, you're Midoriya and Moon from Class A!" Monoma stepped out from behind him. "What's this, what's this?" "For you to be idling around in a place like this.." "You don't have any work to do?" I turned towards Eri. "Eri-chan, are you okay?" I asked. "I thought it was the person that fell from the sky.." She said. "Fell from the sky?" Echoed Izuku. "Ah, you mean Ryukyu, she was in her dragon form wasn't she?" Monoma continued. "I heard Class A is doing a concert or something." "This time, Class B's going to be much more amazing than yours!" Oh, what are they doing for the festival? "Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King." 

A play? "It's a completely original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play!" "You should probably go prepare a handkerchief to wipe your tears when you're blown away by us that is!" He said. I stepped back as Awase hit him over the head with a wooden bat, sending him tumbling to the ground. Should he really have done that? Sure he was pretty enthusiastic, but that seems like it hurt.. I winced. "Sorry, Kendo isn't around so there's no one to stop him." Izuku looked around. "It seemed like he always came as a set with Monoma.." Awase lifted Monoma up. Did he knock him unconscious? That seems a little much.. "Not today, she's going to be in the beauty pageant." "Beauty pageant?" Asked Izuku. "Yeah, she was entered against her will." "I'm not Monoma, but let's all go all out!" Tetsu tetsu said, and walked away with Awase. "Mr. Aizawa never mentioned a Beauty Pageant." I added. "Speaking of the beauty pageant, she's also really into it this year." Mirio said. "Who?" Izuku tilted his head. I'm assuming Hado? She is very bubbly and seems like the type.. "Last year's runner up, Nejire Hado!"

Equipment room Hado hovered over a wave of light in a teal blue dress and heels. 

"Hey, hey why is Eri here?" She asked, flying downwards. "Why? Why?" Hado spouted off questions. I sweat dropped. "Your Quirk is flashy, and with your looks and b-" Izuku looked away. "Beautiful dress." I cut in. "Even with all that, you were still only runner-up?!" Izuku continued. "Yeah, listen every year, I keep losing!" she lifted up a finger. "There's this other girl who's amazing!" "The beauty pageant champion--Bibimi Kenranzaki, in support course class 3-G!" Amajiki approached from behind Hado. "This years pageant.. also includes Kendo, who gained a lot of secret fans from being in a commercial." He said quietly. "Hado is also going all out." He lowered his head. "Just thinking about performing..in front of so many people.." He fell to his knees. "Ow..is making my stomach hurt.." Hado walked over to an orange haired girl holding a dress, and put a hand on her shoulder. "At first, I just tried entering because Yuyu told me to, but it's pretty fun, and I don't want to lose." She smiled at us. "That's why this year, I'll definitely win!" "It's my last chance!" Mirio raised a fist. "You can do it!" Amajiki nodded. "Yeah."

Development Studio "Now!" "Next is.. the support course!" Mirio gestured to the many students working on inventions like robots, and statues. "All the grades work together to put on an exhibition of their work." Izuku grinned. "I know about this!" "This is something that makes a splash every year!" I turned, sensing someone. "That's right!" "The school festival is the support course's time to shine!" Hatsume Mei stood behind Izuku, covered in grime from her work. Izuku turned quickly. "Hatsume-san?" "Wait.. whoa!" We stared up at the huge robot behind her, taller than all of us.

 Hatsume spread her arms. "It's my super cute baby #202!" This is impressive.. she built this? "The sports festival was like a secondary place for the hero course to show off." She continued. "But, this time we've been given the spotlight!" She tapped the robots leg. "It's so I can get even bigger companies to look at my babies even more carefully!" "I need to raise them in a way that doesn't embarrass me!" She looed towards us. "How did the iron soles work?" "If there's anything else-" She was interrupted by a loud clang. I looked up at top of the robot's helmet, seeing smoke come out from it. "Get back!" I grabbed Izuku and pulled him out of the way of the explosion, shielding Eri. "Baby?!" Hatsume exclaimed. Another student ran up, and exclaimed. "Again, Hatsume?!" We stared up at the robot. Again..? How often does this happen? "Water, water!" People shouted, as I ushered Izuku, Eri and Mirio away from the robot as the smoke billowed outwards. "Let's go, Eri!" Izuku said to Eri.

Cafeteria"So are you used to-I mean, how was it?" Asked Izuku. Eri set her drink down. "I don't really know." "But.. there are a lot of different people working hard, so I wonder how it'll turn out.." She said softly. We smiled. "That's what people call "getting exited." I looked over, seeing Principal Nezu and Ms. Midnight eating. I watched in slight wonder as Nezu ate an entire brick of cheese. 

"It seems like it was worthwhile!" Nezu said after he was finished. "I'm also excited about the school festival!" "So many students are working hard and having fun in order to make it the best and to let people enjoy it!" He explained. "The police also had stuff to say about it." Midnight spoke up. Nezu put a hand on her shoulder, then leapt down from his chair. "Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it to your hearts content." Nezu walked away. Midnight also got up, holding her plate. "I won't tell you the details, but it looks like the principal worked hard." Midnight said to us. "As a result, the security is even stronger.." "And if the alarm sounds, even if it's a false alarm, we had to agree to cancel it and evacuate, otherwise we can't have it." Nezu really had to agree to a lot to make this happen.. I thought. "That's strict.." Izuku murmured. "Of course, to keep that from happening we're also beefing up our defense." Midnight smiled. "We're even releasing Hound Dog around the vicinity of the school." Releasing?  "Oh, yeah Class A's performance is causing a stir in the faculty lounge too!" Midnight turned. "Do your best at living your youth!" I sweat dropped. I hope Aizawa-sensei isn't bothered by the other teachers because of us, or he'll be mad.. "Yes sensei!" Izuku shouted to Midnight. Eri turned to him. "What are you doing?" "We're preforming a dance with music!" "I'll be dancing!" I nodded. "So will I." Izuku smiled to Eri. "I'll do my best to make it fun for you, so make sure you come watch!" Izuku got up, and I followed. "Sorry, our break's almost over, so we'll be heading off." He informed Eri. Mirio raised a fist. "Okay, just so you know I'm looking forward to it too!" I smiled at both of them. "Goodbye!" We waved as we headed back to the dorms to practice.

A/N: Happy early St. Patrick's day to those who celebrate :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 558 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
4.5K 138 40
Seiya is the Pegasus Saint of Athena, He along with Other Saints about 88 protect her when she reincarnates every 200 years, But Seiya out of all the...
451K 9.6K 22
𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤... 𝘵𝘰 (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...