Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

Von bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... Mehr

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

13 - The Snow Queen

1K 25 4
Von bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

Three little girls were playing and laughing in a garden, they were running after a kite.

"Ingrid, hurry! It drifted over here!" Helga said.

The kite landed up in a tree and got torn up a little because of the branches and Ingrid pulled it out of the tree, "It's ruined," Ingrid said.

"No, it's not," Gerda took the ribbon from the kite and placed it against her hair, "The ribbon is still beautiful. It would look lovely in my hair," Gerda said.

"No, Gerda. It would look lovely in my hair," Helga said as she took the ribbon.

"It was my idea!" Gerda said.

"I saw the kite first," Helga said.

"I should have. I'm the oldest, after all," Ingrid said as she took the ribbon.

"So?" Gerda said.

"So, one day I shall be Queen. And this is befitting a Queen," Ingrid said.

A man walked out from behind a tree, "I see you've found my kite," The man said.

In the background, Delphinia walked through the trees with her hood up and she heard voices. She walked towards a tree, hiding behind it and she looked to see the man and the three young girls.

Gerda walked towards the man with the kite in her hands, "I'm so sorry. We didn't," She handed it over to him, "We didn't break it. We found it this way," Gerda said.

"That's alright. It wasn't worth much," He crouched down to her as he took the kite, "Besides, I've got my eyes on a much bigger prize. Such pretty Royal Princesses will fetch an equally pretty royal penny," The man said as he grabbed Helga and Gelda.

"What are you doing?!" Helga yelled.

"Help!" Gerda yelled.

"Don't even try it, little one!" The man said.

"Let my sisters go!" Ingrid yelled as she stepped forward.

The man kicked Ingrid in the stomach, as she fell back, ice shot out of her hands and she froze a branch.

"You're a monster!" The man yelled as Helga and Gerda ran away from him and the branch fell on him.

"Ingrid," Gerda said.

"What's going on?"Helga asked.

"I don't know... Stay back," Ingrid stood up, "I don't want to hurt you," Ingrid said.

Helga and Gerda took hold of Ingrid's hands, "You saved us," Herda said.

"He called me a monster," Ingrid said as her eyes watered.

"No, my dear," Delphinia walked towards them, "You are no monster... Get behind me, my dears," Delphinia said.

"W...Who are you?" Helga asked.

"You can call me Delphinia," Delphinia pushed the branch off the man and checked his breathing, "He's knocked out... Pity," Delphinia stood up and backed up, gesturing to the girls to stay behind her and they did, "Hey, idiot wake up," Delphinia said as she kicked the man awake.

The man woke up and looked at her, "You gotta help me, sweetheart... She attacked me," The man said as he pointed to Ingrid.

"I didn't, miss!" Ingrid said.

"I know, dear... You claim she's a monster... Well, I'm the worse monster of all," Delphinia's eyes glowed gold, "I don't like it when men attack little girls," Delphinia said as she raised her hand and clenched her fist, pulling it back into her and the man disappeared.

"W...What did you do?" Helga asked.

Delphinia glanced down to see a snail, "An old trick my father taught me," Delphinia stepped on the snail, "When I see a bug, I squash them," Delphinia said.

"I...I don't understand," Ingrid said.

Delphinia turned to them, "My dear, you are no monster, you do not compare to real monsters... You protected your sisters, that is heroic, not monstrous," Delphinia said.

"She's right, he was trying to take us. He's the monster," Helga said.

"But I hurt him," Ingrid said.

"I killed him, which is worse?" Delphinia asked with a small smile.

"You had no choice," Helga said.

"But I had no control over it. What am I supposed to do if it happens again? And how am I supposed to be a Queen? What will happen when people find out?" Ingrid said.

"Wow, slow down girly... That's a lot of worries for a child," Delphinia said.

"I can't help it..." Ingrid said.

"They won't find out. It will be our secret. No one has to know. We'll help you figure out how to control it... Whatever it is," Helga said.

"You'll help me?" Ingrid asked.

"We're your sister. Of course, we'll help you and we will never look at you as a monster," Gerda said.

"That's right, Gerda. Everyone take a ribbon. You two Delphinia," Helga handed one to Delphinia who took it confusedly, "This is our sisterly pact. As long as we hold these ribbons, we will be there for each other," Helga said.

"We will never be alone," Gerda said.

"You kids, don't know me..." Delphinia said.

"And you protected us," Helga said.

"Can... Can I learn it? Whatever I have?" Ingrid asked.

"Do you want to learn it?" Delphinia asked.

"Yes, I do... I don't want to hurt my sisters," Ingrid said.

"Alright... I'll teach you control, I'll teach you what I know," Delphinia said.

"What is it?" Gerda asked.

"It's magic, my dear," Delphinia crouched down and opened her fist and a small cloud appeared, she waved her hand over the cloud and it snowed on the plan of her hand, "This is your magic Ingrid... You have ice and snow magic... And... It's beautiful," Delphinia looked at her, "You are wonderful and powerful, I promise, I'll teach you control so you won't harm anyone and so you can protect everyone," Delphinia said.

"Thank you," Ingrid said and hugged Delphinia.

End of Flashback

Ingrid and Delilah walked into the library, they go up to the top of the clock tower. Ingrid waved her hand and the mirror appeared on the wall.

"This better work," Delilah said.

"It will don't worry... Make sure, Delphinia dies," Ingrid said.

"Didn't you love her once?" Delilah asked.

"Keyword, once," Ingrid said.

At Amy's house, Amy, Dylan, Killian and Neal ran inside and saw the glass case where the sword was broken open.

"Crap," Amy said and ran to the basement door and saw it opened.

"Love?" Killian said as he and her brothers followed her.

Amy ran down the stairs into the basement and the three men followed to find her vault trashed, her potion bottles empty, spellbooks scattered.

"Are you royally screwed?" Neal asked.

"I'm doomed... Calla," Amy said and ran upstairs, with them chasing after her as she called Henry.

"Hey, Aunt Amy... Everything okay?" Henry asked.

"Hey, kid... Is Calla with you?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, she's with me, she's reading... You want to talk to her?" Henry asked.

"No, Henry, I have a really important mission for you okay... Operation... Calla! Yes, Operation Calla, because it's about her... You need to protect her... My aunt, she's got a weapon that can kill me... And... And... I think she might try to hurt Calla as well," Amy said.

"Okay... We're at the diner... Should we go to the loft?" Henry said.

"No, she'll expect you to be there... Use that amazing brain you've got kid... I'm sorry to lay all this on you, but you're the only one Killian and I trust with Calla right now who isn't already fighting these fights... Protect my little girl... I'm not telling you to fight, I'm telling you to hide her... Hide her magic, hide her so no one... No one can find her," Amy said.

"...I know what to do... You can count on me, I won't let her out of my sight," Henry said.

"Thanks, kid, knew I could count on you," Amy said and hung up.

"And breathe?" Neal said.

"No, no breathing, not till those two women are dead," Amy said.

"I need to contact our dad, he needs to know," Dylan said.

"No...She wants to kill the High Enchantress, let's give her the High Enchantress," Amy said.

"Love? What are you planning?" Killian asked.

"My death... Sort of," Amy said.

At the Sheriff's Department, Emma walked in with a book and she walked up to Elsa and Alana.

"Belle found something in here... A spell. It may be able to work against the Snow Queen," Emma said as she put the book down and Alana looked at it.

"You don't mean kill her?" Elsa asked.

"No. No one's killing anyone. It's just... Neutralise her powers. Maybe," Emma said.

"Can either of you read this?" Elsa asked as she looked at the book.

"Elvish? No, we didn't even see Lord of the Rings," Elsa looked confused, "Never mind," Alana said.

"Belle translated it. It tells us how to enact the spell," Emma said as she handed Elsa a piece of paper.

"With both hands, hold the candle and then use your magic to light it. And then when you blow on it..." Elsa said.

"Then bam, she's right back to selling ice cream," Emma said.

"My guess is business will be down," Alana said.

"Maybe without her powers we can talk to her. We can find Anna. We can get some real answers," Elsa said.

"Does your sister have magic?" Alana asked.

"No, and I think that's why the Snow Queen is so interested in you two," Elsa said.

"Yeah," The twins said.

"Does anyone else in your family have magic?" Elsa asked.

"Just us," Alana said.

"It's hard when they look at you differently, isn't it?" Elsa said.

"They don't," Emma said.

"You're both lucky... Okay," Elsa handed the candle to Emma, "Should we try this?" Elsa asked.

Emma held the candle in her hands and she lit the candle with her magic then she and Alana blew on the flame, the flame grew and headed towards Elsa, went to wrap around her wrists but the flames disappeared.

"I'm sorry. Should we try again?" Elsa asked.

"Later. We have to meet Mary Margaret. We're supposed to babysit tonight... With the Snow Queen and now Amy's aunt causing us issues, they want us both with Leo," Alana said.

"Life goes on," Elsa said.

"We'll find Anna," Alana said.

"It's okay. Go. I'll be here," Elsa said and the twins walked off.

In the woods, Amy was walking alone as she looked around and she heard a twig snap behind her and she turned to see Killian.

"Killian? Seriously? I told you I got this," Amy said.

Killian walked up to, "You told me, but I didn't listen love... I'm helping you, this is your aunt we're talking about... She's got the weapon that can kill you, I'm not leaving you alone," Killian said.

Amy sighed deeply and she hugged him as he hugged back, "I don't deserve you," Amy said.

"It's me who doesn't deserve you," Killian said.

"Let's find her," Amy said and they started walking again until a gold portal opened up and Amy made a fireball and Killian drew his sword.

Christian walked through, "Where's my sister?" Christian asked.

"Dad... What are you doing here?" Amy asked.

"Dylan and Neal told me, where is she?" Christian asked.

"We're looking for her," Amy said.

"You're looking for her when she has the weapon that can kill you... You need to be in hiding," Christian said.

"Yeah, I don't do the whole hiding thing, it's not me," Amy said as put the fireball out and Killian sheathed his sword.

"This is a matter for your father. I will handle it," Christian said.

"No, this is my life she's threatened and possibly my daughters, I am the one who will handle it," Amy said.

"Just as stubborn as me," Christian said.

"I don't honestly care, dad... Your sister is gonna die by my hands... Any questions?" Amy asked.

"One," Christian said.

Amy looked at Killian, "I don't have any," Killian said.

"How do you plan to kill her, when I can't even sense her?" Christian asked.

"I'll find her," Amy said.

"Christian... Why are you here?" Killian pulled Amy to him, "Not that we don't trust you... But I don't," Killian said.

"I understand... But my daughters' life is in danger... As her father, it's my job to protect her," Christian said.

"I can protect myself," Amy said.

"She's got the weapon that can kill you and everyone in town... You need all the help you can get, sweetheart," Christian said.

"Okay... Fine, let's go," Amy said and they started walking again.

"There's the matter of the sword, love," Killian said.

"Well, for once I'm gonna do as my dad once taught me... A little game of Follow the Lady," Amy said.

At the New Mother session run by Ashley, everyone was saying goodbye as the session had ended as the twins walked in.

"That wasn't so bad for a first week, huh? Okay, moms, next time, we're gonna sing more songs. So I've burned you all a CD," Ashley held her baby, "Oh," Ashley said.

"What's a CD?" Aurora asked as she held hers.

"Oh. She's new. Well, a CD player is sort of like a music box. There is one underneath your TV here at Granny's," Mary Margaret said.

"I dare not touch that devil box. I won't make that mistake twice," Aurora said.

The twins smiles when Mary Margaret noticed them and they walked up to her, "Girls, you missed the goodbye song," Mary Margaret said.

"We got the gist of it from the title. Is baby bro ready?" Emma said.

"Yes. Oh, just a few things... Uh, diaper bag, stroller, milk," Mary Margaret said as she handed Alana the baby bottle.

"He sure has a lot of stuff," Alana said.

"Well, I want to give him everything," Mary Margaret said.

"Emma! Alana!" Ashley said as she walked up to them with her baby and they hugged.

"Oh, Ashley, look at you the baby whisperer," Alana said.

"What can I say? I just took to it. Now, if you need help getting him to sleep, just tell him he's gonna turn into a pumpkin by midnight," Ashley said.

"So, this is what you do here... You give sleeping tips and sing songs, and..." Emma said.

"Oh, it's more than just that. It's like having a support group. I mean, being a first-time mother is not easy," Ashley said.

"First-time mother?" Alana commented as she handed Emma the diaper bag.

"Alana, of course... I'm not a first-time mother," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, you kind of are. You've never raised a baby before," Alana said with a shrug.

"You just put two through a magical wardrobe," Emma said.

"Girls!" Mary Margaret said.

"It's okay. We get it. It's all new for you. This is exciting... Mommy and me classes and songs," Alana said.

"And first steps and all. It must be really exciting," The twin's notices they were looking at them weird, "W...What?" Emma said.

"The bag and the bottle," Aurora said.

Alana looked at the bottle to see it glowing and the milk boiling as Emma looked at the bag strap to see it burning and they relaxed.

"Oh. Uh... It's just, you know, magic. We've been practising to try to capture the Snow Queen and now Delilah. And I guess we must just still be a little revved up," Alana put the bottle in the stroller holder, "Okay," Alana said and went to take Leo but Mary Margaret moved away from her.

Alana's phone rang and she answered it, "Hello?" Alana said.

"Alana, there's something going on at the clock tower. There's a trail going upstairs. A frozen trail," David said.

"The Snow Queen. She still up there?" Alana asked.

"The trail goes up, doesn't come down," David said.

"Alright. We'll be right there," Alana hung up and looked at Mary Margaret, "The Snow Queen is in the clock tower. I guess we're gonna have to take a raincheck on babysitting," Alana said and walked out, Emma put the bag back and followed Alana out. 

In the woods, Amy, Killian and Christian were still walking together when they saw Delilah standing opposite them.

"Took you long enough," Delilah said.

"Excuse me?" Amy said.

"Playing nice is not my favourite," Delilah said.

"And letting people off is not my favourite," Amy said.

"Delilah," Christian said.

"Brother," Delilah said.

"Why are you doing this?" Christian asked.

"It should've been me! Because of how long Delphinia was gone, I should've taken over the Shadow Realm," Delilah said.

"Uh, not really, dear, because... I'm the last magical heir, it's my right, and it's my throne and not crazy person is gonna take them from me," Amy said.

"You're just a little girl who knows nothing," Delilah said.

"I know a lot... And I'm going to make one father proud, while I disgrace myself," Amy walked a little.

"Let's play, bitch," Amy said coldly as her eyes glowed gold as Delilah held up the sword.

At the clocktower, Alana, Emma and Elsa ran in and headed to the top where Ingrid still was.

"Hey!" Emma yelled.

Ingrid attacked Alana with an icicle, "Ah!" Alana yelled as she touched her neck.

"Girls, now!" Elsa yelled.

Emma held the candle and lit it then the twins blew on the flame. The flame grew and raced over to Ingrid and wrapped around Ingrid's wrists before turning into shackles as David, Neal and Dylan arrived.

"You two did it," Elsa said as she hugged the twins.

"Yeah," They hugged back surprised, "Guess we did," Emma said.

"You got me," Ingrid said.

Flashback

It was years later, the sisters were adults now, Gerda and Helga were preparing for the ball. Ingrid sat on her bed as she watched her younger sisters.

"Oh, Gerda, Helga. You both look so beautiful," Ingrid said.

"She's right," Delphinia stepped out of the shadows and the sisters smiled at her, "You two are so beautiful," Delphinia said.

"How are you still so young?" Gerda asked.

"Magic, my lovely," Delphinia said.

"Delphinia," Ingrid said and went over to her and they hugged.

"My sweet Ingrid, how are you?" Delphinia asked as she held her hands.

"I'm okay," Ingrid said.

"No, she's not... Tell her she has to join us at the ball tonight," Helga said.

"It's better this way," Ingrid said.

"Oh, Ingrid, I've told you do not fear your magic, you will lose control... Embrace it and then you will control it. I promise," Delphinia said.

"Father only turns 70 once, we should be united," Helga said

"I'll wish him a Happy Birthday, but we all know it's better if I disappear before anyone sees me," Ingrid said.

"Ingrid..." Delphinia said.

"How many years can you do this? How many years can you hide?" Helga asked.

"As many years as I'm afflicted," Ingrid said.

"You're not afflicted," Delphinia said.

"Don't you want to dance? Have fun?" Helga said as she playfully danced with Gerda and they all chuckled.

"She's right. It's not good for the future Queen to be so elusive," Gerda said.

"You mustn't always think the worst... Maybe you should let Delphinia truly teach you at last," Helga said.

"I'm thinking the best... For you. Don't you have a suitor coming? And isn't he a Duke... No less?" Ingrid helped Helga put on her necklace, "And aren't you going to introduce him to father?" Ingrid said.

Helga looked at her, "I want you to meet him, too, Ingrid," She said.

"Someday. But for now, you're my sister and I don't want to risk ruining a special moment for you. Go. Both of you, have fun. I'll be alright," Ingrid said.

"I'll stay with her, she'll be fine," Delphinia said.

Delphinia was standing behind Ingrid, brushing her hair as Ingrid smiled at her through the mirror.

"What is it, dear?" Delphinia asked.

"You seem very happy, something must've happened," Ingrid said.

"Oh, it's nothing, don't worry," Delphinia said.

"Tell me... No, let me guess... Are you expecting?" Ingrid asked.

"No," Delphinia said.

"Are you married?" Ingrid asked.

"No," Delphinia said.

"Oh, betrothed, you seem so happy," Ingrid said.

"I will be... But he is not why I'm happy... It is not a betrothal I would like," Delphinia said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ingrid said.

"It's okay... You are right, I am happy... My father and I finally have someone who can help us find someone," Delphinia said.

"Who?" Ingrid asked.

"My brother... We lost him long ago," Delphinia said.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how I'd be if I lost my sisters or you," Ingrid said.

"You never will, my dear," Delphinia said.

At the ball, Ingrid showed up and hid in the background watching her sisters dance with suitors. She envied them and snow began to fall all around her. She looked around nervously and saw Delphinia stood behind her with a soft smile then they hugged.

"I'm here, my dear, it's gonna be okay," Delphinia whispered.

End of Flashback

In the woods, Killian and Christian watched as Delilah continuously swung the sword at Amy who dodged each swing. Delilah ran towards Amy, she pulled the sword back to swing at her but Amy raised her hand and send Delilah flying.

"Wow... I'm bored already," Amy said she watched Delilah said up.

"You aren't qualified to rule the shadows!" Delilah said.

"You don't get to decide that," Amy said.

"It should've been me!!" Delilah yelled and pierced Amy with the sword.

"Phinia!" Killian yelled and ran over but stopped when Amy fell to her knees.

"No!!" Christian yelled.

"All talk, she doesn't have the power! I do! I have the power!" Delilah said.

"Maybe have your victory when I'm dead," Amy said.

"What? How? I hold the blade that kills you!" Delilah said.

"Do you? A little trick my dad... Peter Pan taught me as a child, a card game of Follow the Lady," Amy looked up at Delilah and she pointed to Killian, "Love show her your sword," Amy said.

Killian drew the sword that could kill Amy, "Bloody hell," He said.

Amy pulled out the sword and waved her hand over it, showing Killian's sword, "As Peter Pan would say, imagination is the strongest kind of magic, just gotta know how to bring the magic to a world that does not run on magic... But as Queen of the Shadows, the shadows assisted," Amy said with a smirk.

"How... How do you hold so much power?! You're impure!" Delilah said.

"Now that's the main issue you have with me... I've fussed my magic with Rumplestiltskin and Regina... I'm the only one who can, and it was said that I could... I did not have a say... Now, if I know you... Any blade can kill you and with Ingrid after the twins and my life... And you trying to destroy me... I think I'll start with you!" Amy said and lunged at Delilah but she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Love?" Killian said as he ran to her.

"I'm fine," Amy said.

"Delphinia," Christian said.

"Go home father," Amy said.

"But Delphinia, I want-," Christian said.

"You can the new head of the Royal Council... Go home and council mom... And just be expecting Dylan because I am killing aunt Delilah, and there won't be a funeral as there will not be anything left to bury," Amy said coldly.

"I understand, dear," Christian said and kissed her cheek.

"When did you find out?" Amy asked.

"I've had my suspicions for a while now, things she's done and said... I didn't want to believe it at first, she is my sister," Christian said.

"And now she's an enemy to the Shadow Realm and I have to stop her... Any resistance from you on that?" Amy asked.

"None," Christian said.

"Then go and be the best damn Royal Council leader we've ever had... And if you betray me, I will kill you too," Amy said.

"I wouldn't betray you, dear," Christian said.

"Then go... I'll explain everything to Dylan," Amy swapped swords with Killian, "Let's get back to town love," Amy said and she walked off with Killian, sheathing her sword.

At the Sheriff's Department, Ingrid was locked up in the interrogation room as Alana, Emma and Elsa walked in.

"Alright Queenie, time to talk," Alana said.

Ingrid noticed the cut on Alana's neck, "Ooh. You should get that looked at, Alana," Ingrid said.

Alana glared at her, "Oh, now you want to play nice?" Emma said.

"With you three? Don't you understand, that's all I've ever wanted," Ingrid said.

"And yet I get attacked by one of you icicles," Alana said.

"We don't care what you want. Where is Anna? She's alive. We know it. We heard her heartbeat," Elsa said.

"You heard her heartbeat?" Ingrid asked.

"From Bo Peep's Crook," Elsa said.

"Sounds like someone's grasping at straws about their about their long-lost sister," Ingrid said.

"What happened to her?" Elsa asked.

"I'm not sure you should care. I told you... She's the one who put you in that urn. I have no idea why you'd want to find someone like that," Ingrid said.

"Because she is my sister and she would never do what you say," Elsa said.

"Or she's your sister and she couldn't handle what you... What we... Are, and she did exactly as I say," Ingrid said.

"No!" Elsa yelled as she slammed her hands on the table.

Alana and Emma gently pulled Elsa to the door, "Elsa. Please. Take it easy. She's getting under your skin," Emma said.

"Don't let your emotions cloud judgment. If we want answers, we have to be calm," Alana said.

"She knows what happened to Anna," Elsa said.

"And we're gonna figure it all out. You go help Dad and Neal try to figure out how to take apart her mirror. We got this," Alana said.

"Alana..." Elsa said.

"We got this," Alana said and Elsa nodded then walked away.

Emma closed the door, "Okay, now it's just us," Emma said as she and Alana walked back to the table.

"Good. You're the ones I wanted to talk to anyway," Ingrid said.

The twins sat opposite her, "Yeah, yeah, we know. You want us to turn to the dark side and be your... Sister-buddy-something or other. We ain't interested," Alana said.

"I'm so proud of you, girls," Ingrid said.

"No, that's not gonna work. We know that we have a past, which we're gonna get into. But you're not gonna push our buttons," Emma said.

"I'm being completely sincere. Use your superpowers, you'll see I'm telling the truth," Ingrid said.

"How do you know about that?" Alana asked.

"You both told me. When you were children. What lovely children you both were. I am so grateful I got to know you both then," Ingrid said.

"Don't talk to us like we're friends," Emma said.

"We're not friends, Emma. "We're family," Ingrid said.

"We know that's what you want, but whatever past we had... The past you stole from us... We know enough to tell you about the future. And what you want? Well, it ain't gonna happen, sister," Alana said.

"Oh, but it will. You see, at the end of the day, you'll understand that I've been saying is true. And then you'll do the last thing in the world you'd think possible right now," Ingrid said.

"Yeah? What's that?" Emma asked.

"You're gonna let me go," She sighed, "Now, then... What would you both like to talk about?" Ingrid said.

Meanwhile, Regina was reading the storybook in her library with Calla on her lap when Henry walked in.

"Hey, mom. Could you help me with this thing?" Henry asked and they looked at him to see him in a suit and hold up a tie.

"Well, look at you all dressed up. What's the occasion?" Regina asked as she closed the book.

"I'm getting married," Henry said.

Calla and Regina blinked as they looked at him confused and shocked, "Work. With grandpa. At the shop," Henry said.

"Grandpa!" Calla said happily and climbed off Regina's lap running over to Henry who smiled and picked her up.

Henry looked at Regina who still looked confused, "He said if I was gonna learn the family business, I'd have to represent the family business. Which would be if it didn't also mean wearing a tie," Henry said.

Regina stood up and walked up to him, she helped him with the tie as Calla watched her, "Well, I think you look very handsome," Regina said.

"So, what happened?" Henry asked.

"What do you mean?" Regina asked.

"You were tearing through the book wiht your scary face on. Did something happen with Robin Hood?" Henry said.

"No. I'm just... I'm moving on. Whatever he and I had, it's over. I just need to let it go," Regina said.

"I'm sorry, mom," Henry said.

"But the next time a happy ending knocks on my door, I'm gonna be ready. I'm not gonna let this book stop me again," Regina said.

"Emma..." Calla said.

"I'm sorry?" Calla looked, "Calla? Sweetie?" Regina said.

Calla blinked and looked at her with a smile, "Gina!" Calla said.

"What was that about Emma?" Regina asked.

"Emma? She nice," Calla said with a smile.

"You don't remember?" Calla shook her head, "Well, from now on... Operation Mongoose is my main focus. We will find the author," Regina said.

"Good. And I have a few ideas about where to look for clues next in the shop," Henry said.

"Now get to work," Regina said as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Want to help me, Calla?" Henry asked.

"Calla help!" Calla said.

"Remember Calla, if you feel tired..." Regina said.

"It's the bracelet," Calla said as she showed a black brace on her wrist.

"And for you..." Regina said.

"Not to get scared to run to Henry or Grandpa," Calla said.

"Good girl," Regina said and kissed her head.

"Ready?" Henry said and Calla nodded then he walked away with her.

In the Sheriff's Department, in the interrogation room, Emma placed a glass of water in front of Ingrid.

"So, the Spell of Shattered Sight. Pretty impressive stuff," Alana said.

"What does it matter? You both stopped me," Ingrid said.

"That's right. We did. We know who you are. We know what you and Delilah are planning. And we know that for some sick, twisted reason, you want Elsa, Alana and me to replace the family you once wanted for yourself," Emma said.

"Well, then, you have all your answers. May I retire to my cell now?" Ingrid said.

"No. We want to know why. Why have you been tracking us, our whole lives? Why do you really want Amy dead?" Alana said.

"I was trying to protect you, girls. Delphinia will betray you, she will betray everyone, like she did me... She'll be dead any moment now," Ingrid said.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that... You see... My best friend loves her and he'd rather risk his life for hers every time," Alana said.

"Yes, well, Delphinia fight against destiny, she is to die," Ingrid said.

"Who says?" Alana asked.

"I do," Ingrid said.

"You hold that much power? I don't think so sweetheart," Alana said.

"You claim you were protecting us, is that what you were doing in the foster home, protecting us? So why did you erase our memories? Because they were just too good?" Emma asked.

"Every family has their ups and downs," Ingrid said.

"You see, no, you and us... We are not family. We have one of those and it spans three generations and 400 years," Alana said.

"Family isn't about blood. It is a bond far stronger than mere genetics. Elsa, Emma and I are your real family because we are the only ones like you. We belong together. The family that you two think you have... They may love you both, but they also fear you," Ingrid said.

"No. They don't," Emma said.

"You've never seen them wince at your powers? You've never seen a twinge of panic just behind their eyes? Not even once? I find that hard to believe," Ingrid said.

"They love us for who we are, including our powers," Alana said.

"I thought that once, too, Alana," Ingrid said.

Flashback

In the sister's bedroom, Ingrid was packing her things as Delphinia watched her.

"Ingrid, don't do this... Where are you gonna go?" Delphinia asked.

"With you?" Ingrid asked.

Helga and Gerda walked in, "Ingrid, Delphinia, you both have to taste this. The royal Baker really outdid himself," Delphinia looked at them as they saw Ingrid packing, "What are you doing?" Helga said.

"I was hoping we'd to be gone before you returned," Ingrid said.

"Nonsense. You were perfectly fine when we left you. What happened?" Helga asked.

"I went to the party," Ingrid said.

"You did? We didn't see you there," Gerda said as looked at her elder sister.

"I saw you. I watched you dancing and laughing. You looked so vibrant and... And free. I'm not meant for such things, Helga," Ingrid took hold of her sister's hands, "I've accepted that. When I'm gone, you'll both be able to have the normal lives that you deserve. Your compassion and strength will make you a wonderful leader, Helga. You are the Queen that Arendelle deserves," Ingrid said.

"Ingrid, stop this right now," Helga said.

"I can't control my power. It's too strong. I don't want to hurt anyone," Ingrid said.

"Remember what we promised, Ingrid. We will never abandon each other," Helga said as she held her hands.

"I think I know someone who can help," Delphinia said and sighed.

"What did you say, Phinia?" Helga asked.

"There's a man... A sorcerer... My Papa, he is powerful enough to control your powers Ingrid's... More than what I can do... I can teach you control personally but he might be able to give you something that can control them," Delphinia said.

"Where does this sorcerer live?" Ingrid asked.

"You three may know the land by its name, Misthaven, where I know it as the Enchanted Forest. And my papa's name... Is Rumplestiltskin," Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

At the clock tower, Amy and Killian walked up to the top were Elsa, David, Neal and Dylan were standing in front of the mirror.

"This is what we've been worried about? Shouldn't it be shaking or doing something evil?" Killian asked.

"Agreed. It feels like just a normal looking glass to me," Elsa said.

Amy walked towards it as Belle came walking up the stairs with a book in her hands, "I've found nothing to counteract the spell yet," She saw them looking at the mirror and she turned Amy to look at her, "Hey, stop! Do not look in that thing. It'll make you see the worst in yourself," Belle said.

"Belle, dear, I'm already the worst of myself," Amy said with a shrug.

"We may have just got here, but all I think is that I'm even more devilishly handsome and charming than usual," Killian said.

"How have you smashed all the mirrors in my home?" Amy questioned.

"Hey!" Killian said.

"Belle, I've been looking at it all day and nothing's happened," Neal said.

Belle looked at the mirror stepped up to it, "Uh... Th...This isn't the same mirror," Belle said.

"Why would the Snow Queen risk coming all the way out here to plant a fake mirror?" Dylan asked.

"Because she wanted to get caught," David said and he and Neal took off running then the others soon followed after them.

Elsewhere, in the interrogation room, Ingrid was alone and she used her powers to freeze the doors of the Sheriff's Department.

Outside the building, David, Neal, Belle, Amy, Killian and Elsa ran up to the station to see the doors frozen.

"Emma! Alana!" David yelled as he and Neal tried to open the doors, but failing.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.4K 1.6K 26
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ, ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. Th...
29K 699 46
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
41.7K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...
31.5K 1.1K 50
As the curse is broken, Elaine and Emma finally meet their parents and Katy was unsure where she belonged in the Swan twins lives because there wasn'...