Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

By bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... More

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

11 - Family Business

1.2K 26 14
By bethanyjanebooks

Flashback: Enchanted Forest

There was a fire outside a castle during a war. inside the castle, inside the library, Colette took off of the library books.

A solider walked into the library, "The wall... It's fallen. We must leave now. The town will soon be overrun," The soldier said.

"These books are too valuable to leave to those monsters," Colette said.

"My lady, please," The soldier said.

"Take these trunks to the carriage. I'll be just behind you," Colette said, and the solider motioned to the other soldier to take the tunks.

"And your daughter?" The soldier said.

"I will find her. Now go," The soldiers left and Colette turned around, "Darling, we must leave, quickly! Where are you?" Colette called out.

Belle came running out from behind another bookshelf, "I'm right here, mother! I'm sorry, but I couldn't leave without this. It's the first story you ever read to me, remember? It's what made me fall in love with books," Belle said as she held up Her Handsome Hero.

"Of course I remember, my Belle. Quickly, we must flee befo-," Colette began to say but they heard a roar from ogres.

They turned to the doors of the library, "They're here," Belle said.

Belle and Colette hid under a table, "We will hide till they pass," Colette whispers and the doors burst open as ogres walked in.

"Ogres!" Belle whispered.

The ogre walked into the library searching for something, Belle covered her mouth to keep quiet.

"Shh! It's going to be all right," Colette whispered.

The ogre discovered Colette and Belle under the table. Colette screamed.

Belle woke up in her bed, "Mother?!" Belle called out.

Belle walked down one of the castle's hallway. Her father saw her and walked over to see her.

"Belle, why aren't you in bed?" Maurice asked in surprise.

"What happened? W...Where's mother?" Belle asked.

"You mean... You don't remember?" Maurice asked in confusion.

"Remember what, father? I..." Belle saw a coffin then her eyes watered in sorrow, "No," Belle said as her mother had passed away.

End of Flashback

At Amy's house, Amy walked downstairs hearing people argue in the kitchen.

"We are not having mackerel," Delilah said.

"Calla wants it, so I'm making it," Killian said.

"It's not a normal breakfast," Delilah said.

"It is for a pirate," Killian said.

"She isn't a pirate!" Delilah said.

"She's the daughter of a pirate captain," Killian said.

"Are we really arguing what we're having for breakfast?" Amy asked.

"They are, we're watching," Dylan said.

"It's entertaining," Neal said.

"Mackerel," Calla said.

"See, pirate princess wins. Mackerel, it is," Killian said.

"Pirate Princess? She is not a pirate princess, she's the Shadow Realm princess," Delilah said.

"This house is too small..." Amy said.

"Mhm..." Dylan looked at Amy, "By the way, someone called Alana texted, she wants us all at the Sheriff's Department," Dylan said.

"Okay," Amy looked at Neal, "Your face looks like Alana's slapped 'I don't love you,' in your face," Neal looked at her and her face widened, "She didn't, did she?" Amy said.

"No, but we found something last night and let's just say..." They heard a clatter upstairs, "Lana stayed over..." Neal said.

Alana walked into the kitchen, "Hey..." Alana said as she walked over to Neal and they hugged.

"Hey... You okay?" Amy asked.

"Mhm... I was gonna sneak out... But the arguing over mackerel got too entertaining to leave," Alana said.

"Everything okay, love?" Killian asked.

"No... Everyone's going to find out later but... We, uh, found something in my stuff from the foster homes I've been in... And, uh..." Alana said.

"Lana?" Killian said.

"Mine and Emma's history is more complicated than I've ever thought," Alana said as she rested her head on Neal's shoulder.

"Mackerel?" Killian asked.

"Considering that's what I've heard for the past who knows... No, we need to get to the station... My family's already there and my dad isn't happy I've spent two nights away from home," Alana said.

"Alright, we'll get takeout from Granny's on the way to the station then," Amy said.

"Sounds like a plan," Alana said.

Alana, Neal, Amy, Killian, Calla, Delilah and Dylan walked into the station.

"Where the hell have you been all night?" David asked Alana as he saw her.

"With Neal, calm down," Alana said.

"Everything okay?" Regina asked.

"No," Alana walked away to the tv and put the tape from the video camera in the VCR, "Neal and I found this last night, from the camera I took when we met that girl," Alana said as she looked at Emma.

"What about it?" Emma asked.

"You'll see," Alana said as she looked back at the screen and played the video of them in the foster home with Ingrid when the twins were teenagers.

"Girls, that's you... You two must be..." Mary Margaret said.

"13, maybe 14," Emma said as she and Alana sat together.

"Are you missing the part where they're with the Snow Queen? Girls," The twins looked at Regina, "You knew her before you came to Storybrooke?" Regina said.

"Apparently our run-in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased," Emma said as they looked back at the tv.

"All this time in this foster home, or whatever that place was... It's gone," Alana said.

"Mhm, I don't remember anything or it," Emma said.

"Look, I-I just don't understand how she even ended up in this world," Belle said.

"Lana and I were hoping Gold and Phinia could tell us that," Neal walked over to Alana and leaned on a table with his hand on her shoulder as they looked at them, "You two spent more time trying to get here than anyone to find me," Neal said.

"How the hell did she do it?" Alana asked as she took hold of Neal's hand.

Mr Gold and Amy glanced at each other before looking at them, "Considering the time we spent on the same task, we'd love to know," Mr Gold said.

"I'll beat it out of her happily," Amy said.

"Does it really matter how she got to the girls? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned about why?" David said.

"Obviously, she needed them for something. But what? Well, that's our next problem," Regina said with a forced smile.

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the North Woods. We combed every inch of her shop," Dylan said.

"Yes and we tore apart her house. She must have cleared everything out days before," David said.

"Look at you two getting chummy," Delilah said.

"Shut it," Dylan said.

"Which means she must be hiding something," Killian said.

"But where?" Amy asked.

Calla whispered into Henry's ear as he had her sat on his hip, "What about her ice-cream truck?" Henry asked.

"Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?" Alana asked.

"We're kids. We notice these kinds of things," Henry said.

"Then we split up into groups. We search the town, the woods. Hook, Amy, Neal, Alana, Dylan, Regina and Emma, you take the west. Gold, you're with me for the east," David said.

"I think we all know I work best alone," Mr Gold said.

"And that always puts you in trouble," Amy looked at Henry, "Henry, would you-," Amy said.

"I'll keep an eye on Calla," Henry said.

"Thanks, lad," Killian said.

"Well, no time to argue," Mr Gold looked at Belle, "Belle, how are you at tracking?"Mr Goldasked.

"Uh, actually, I...I think I'll be more helpful at the library. Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen," Belle said.

"I'd like to come with you, Belle," Elsa walked up to her, "If that's okay. Maybe something about my sister will be there, too," Belle hesitated, "Unless you'd rather not have the company," Elsa said.

"No, n...not at all. I would love some," Belle said.

Amy looked at Delilah, "And you what will you do?" Amy asked.

"Hide all the mackerel?" Killian asked.

"Don't tempt me," Delilah looked at Amy, "I'm still not convinced this Snow Queen is the threat that will harm you and Calla," Delilah and Regina glanced at each other briefly, "Dylan can help with the Snow Queen but I'm not," Delilah said.

"Fine, not like you'd listen to me," Amy looked at Belle, "You okay, Belle?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay Phinia," Belle said.

Flashback

Belle was reading in her bedroom when Maurice walked in and found her reading. 

"It's late. You should be in bed," Maurice said.

Belle closed the book and looked at him, "How can I possibly sleep when I can't even remember what happened to mother?" Belle said.

"Perhaps that's for the best," Maurice said.

"No!" Belle walked over to him, "I need to know what happened to her after I blacked out," Belle said.

"You won't find the answers you seek in the pages of a book," Maurice said.

"But I already have, father. According to this," Belle gestured to the book she was reading, "There are creatures who can restore memories that have been lost. If we journey to them, maybe they can help me remember what happened to mother," Belle said.

"I can't allow you to do that," Maurice said.

"Why not?" Belle asked.

"Because there's something this book doesn't tell you. Magic always comes with a price. And whatever that price is, I don't want you to have to pay it. I'm sorry, Belle, but I've already lost your mother to this infernal ogres war. I can't lose you, too," Maurice said.

"But father..." Belle said sadly.

"You heard me!" Maurice yelled.

"No, no!" Belle pleaded.

"Forget this nonsense! You are not to leave this chamber until the doctors say you're better!" Maurice said as he turned around and left.

"I'm sorry, father, but I need to know what happened. And this..." She pulled out a map, "Is the only place where I'll find the answer. Arendelle," Belle said.

End of Flashback

At Storybrooke Library, Belle and Elsa were inside looking for anything of Arendelle. Belle looked horrified as she found an old map of Arendelle and she put it away.

"There doesn't seem to be anything on Arendelle here," Belle looked at her, "Do you know where to look?" Elsa said.

"No, I'm... I'm sorry. I'm... I'm really not that familiar with Arendelle, o...or...or your sister," Belle lied.

Flashback

In Arendelle, Elsa was in her castle, practising her magic when Anna walked in.

"Elsa?" Anna said.

"Anna!" Elsa said as she waved her hand over the snowflake.

Two sisters rushed over to each other, "Oh! Oh!" They embraced, "I was worried I'd never see you again," Elsa said.

"I'm afraid you're stuck with me. I'm sorry I left without telling you," Anna said.

"Oh, and I'm sorry I made you feel like you had to. I know you did it for me, to try to make me feel better. So, what did you learn? Did you discover why our parents went to the Enchanted Forest? What is it, Anna? What did you find?" Elsa said.

"Nothing. I mean, I'm still waiting on some answers from a few people I met, but I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon because they have to find it out, then get on a ship and come here. It could take a while, a long while, and..." Anna noticed that Elsa was okay during the conversation, "Wait, no flurries? No frost on the windows? Usually, a conversation about our parents ends with a chill in the air," Anna said.

"I've been learning to control my powers when I get upset," Elsa said.

"Really? How?" Anna asked.

"By training with me," The Snow Queen said as she walked in.

Anna turned around, "Who is that? I mean, who are you? I...I mean... Hi," Anna said nervously.

"She's our aunt," Elsa said.

"Our what?" Anna asked.

"Your aunt. My name is Ingrid. Your mother and I were sisters. You look exactly like her," The Snow Queen said.

"But our mother doesn't have a sister. At least, she never told us about one," Anna said.

"I'm sure it was too painful for her to talk about. You see, many years ago, I was trapped in a magical urn by... People who didn't exactly understand me," The Snow Queen told her.

"Didn't understand you?" Anna questioned.

The Snow Queen used her powers, making a snowflake in her hand, "Our gift runs in the family," She said with a smile.

Anna was in the stables talking with Kristoff, "I'm telling you, that woman is up to something," Anna said.

"What, you mean your aunt? What makes you think that?" Kristoff asked.

"'Cause, it's weird and strange, her being here. And because I'm a good judge of character," Anna said.

"Yeah, says the girl who agreed to marry Hans ten minutes after you started talking to him," Kristoff said.

"I was young and naive," Anna said.

"You met me the next day," Kristoff said as he looked at her.

"Young-er. Anyway, I just want to make sure we're asking all the right questions," Anna said.

"Like what?" Kristoff asked.

"Like, is she really even my aunt, or is she just some imposter trying to worm her way into our family?" Anna said.

"Anna, look at her. You can't see the resemblance? Oh, yes, the ice-power thing, there's that," Kristoff said.

"Maybe, but if she's really my aunt, why isn't she in the family portraits, the royal records? There's no trace of her. It's like she never even existed. There has to be an explanation for all this," Anna said.

"Yeah? And how do you think you're gonna find it?" Kristoff asked.

"Your family," Anna said as she looked at him.

He looked at her, "Careful. Grand Pabbie's still a little miffed that you postponed the wedding," He said.

"I can handle Grand Pabbie. Will you go back to the castle and cover for me... Watch Elsa while I'm gone?" Anna said.

"If it'll put your mind at ease, of course," Kristoff said.

"Oh, but, Kristoff, you have to be careful what you say around her. I...Might not... I might not exactly have told her what I discovered in the Enchanted Forest," Anna said as she looked at him guiltily.

"You lied to her?" Kristoff questioned.

"Ohh, I didn't lie. I just... Withheld the truth. Telling her our parents wanted to take away her magic... I just have to find the right moment. That's all," Anna said.

"Right, right. Of course. Yeah. You know I'll support you no matter what. Unless I think it's really dumb. Then I'll tell you," Kristoff said with a smile.

"Thank goodness I haven't hit 'really dumb' yet," Anna said with a smile.

"Can I get you supplies for your journey?" Kristoff asked.

"You're sweet, but no. I'll stop by Oaken's on the way. You'll see me as soon as I return," Anna said and she kissed him before she walked out of the stables.

Unknown to them, the Snow Queen hiding outside the stables and listening to the conversation.

End of Flashback

Ingrid was standing a few feet away from her ice cream truck in the woods then she walked away as soon as she saw Emma and Alana walking up with the others. Robin and his men had found the truck when they were looking out for Ingrid.

Alana held her walkie, "Dad, call off the search party. We found the truck near the Merry Men's camp," She looked at Robin, "Thanks for keeping an eye out," Alana said.

"Gladly. You're the first sheriff I don't mind assisting," He walked towards Regina, "Uh, Regina, I was hoping we could talk," Robin said.

"Um, in case you haven't noticed, I'm about to storm an evil ice cream truck," Regina said as she walked away from him.

"You could have just said maybe later," Emma said.

"Emma..." Regina said.

"Look, don't worry about me, okay? I'm a big girl," Emma said.

"But she's right, you could've said maybe later, be nice, Regina," Alana said.

"I know you're trying to make everything better, but staying out of it is your best bet," Regina said.

"If it wasn't in front of us we'd be fine," Alana said.

"It's bad enough, I have to see Phinia and captain guyliner making eyes at each other and being all lovey-dovey then there's you," Alana raised her hands in defence instantly, "You and your... Your person making eyes at each other," Regina said and walked ahead of them.

"I don't make eyes," Alana said.

"Ready, babe?" Neal said as he walked passed her and she watched him.

Emma placed her arm over her sister's shoulder, "What was that?" Emma said.

"Oh, shut up," Alana said.

"Says you... Staying out two nights in a row, dirty," Emma said, Alana walked away from her as Emma chuckled as they all walked over to the truck.

Amy waved her hand, unlocking the truck and opened the door, Killian stepped inside. Dylan stood behind her, "It appears she beat us to it," Dylan said.

"She's cleared out the vessel," Killian said and helped Amy into the truck.

"What now?" Dylan said as they twins, Regina and Neal followed them into the truck.

"Should we question the cows she gets her milk from? Maybe search the waffle-cone factory?" Regina said.

"Hang on. Look. Who locks their freezer?" Neal asked as he pointed to it.

"Was she afraid someone was gonna steal the Rocky Road?" Alana said.

"Stand back," Killian said and he broke the lock with his hook.

Amy opened the freezer and brought out two files, "Girls..." Amy said and handed them to the twins.

They took them and looked at them, "Looks like the dairy Queen's been following us for a long time," Emma said.

"Since before foster care?" Regina asked.

"Since we landed in the world," Emma said as she held up the newspaper article about them.

Amy pulled out a crystal ball and looked at it, "What's that?" Neal asked.

"My crystal ball..." Amy said and walked off.

"Phinia," Killian said as he followed her.

"Space," Emma commented quietly and Regina chuckled softly.

In the library with Elsa and Belle, they were still looking for anything on Arendelle or Anna. 

Belle walked up to Elsa who was reading a book and snow was falling all around her, "Are you okay?" Belle asked and Elsa waved her hand, retracting the snowflakes.

"This is pointless. I don't know why I thought I'd find anything about Anna in here," Elsa said.

"You know she's somewhere. You know she's alive. You heard her heartbeat with Bo Peep's staff, right?" Belle said.

"But if what the Snow Queen told me is true and Anna is the one who put me in that urn, then maybe she doesn't want me to find her," Elsa said.

"That's not true, Elsa," Belle said.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," Elsa said.

"No, I promise you, I'm not," Belle said.

"How would you know what my sister thinks? You've never even met her," Elsa said.

"Well, just from what you've been saying, I...I feel like I know her. You two were very close. Something much have pulled you apart... Something beyond your control," Belle said.

"But my memories are gone, and no one in this town has even been to Arendelle. I need to face the truth, Belle. No one here can help me... Unless it's against the Snow Queen and Amy's there ready to kill her, but anything else, she's just like the others and I'm afraid that means I might never see Anna again," Elsa said.

"Okay. You will. I know it. Now, keep looking. I'll be back," Belle said as she turned to leave.

"What? Where are you going?" Elsa asked.

"There's something I...I need to take care of. We will find Anna," Belle said and she walked away.

Flashback

In Arendelle, Anna entered Oaken's and saw Belle talking to Oaken at the counter.

"You want to find trolls? You know they're dangerous, yeah?" Oaken said.

"Oh, no, no, no. Rock Trolls, not Bridge Trolls," Belle said.

"Oh, yeah, they're quite nice," Oaken said with a nod.

"So, you can... You can direct me to them?" Belle asked.

"No. I've never met them," He saw Anna and waved to her, "Yoo-hoo!" Oaken said.

"But y...you just said they were nice," Belle said.

"I've heard," Oaken said.

"Please help me. I...I just lost my mother," Belle said.

"Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry. Uh, trolls can't bring life. But I can help soothe you. Have you tried the sauna?" Oaken said.

"Uh, no, no. Thank you," Belle said and she turned as she began to walk away.

Anna walked up to Belle, "Need some help?" She asked.

"Uh, well, I was trying to find my way to the Rock Trolls, but this map is not being too helpful," Belle said.

"Oaken means well," Anna said.

"Yeah!" Oaken said in the background as he watched the two women.

"But you don't need him or a map. I can help you. I'm on my way to see them. Come with me," Anna told her.

"Really? Thank you. Uh, I'm Belle," Belle said as she held her hand out for Anna to shake.

"I'm Anna," Anna said they shook hands, smiling at each other.

"Friend of Anna's? Half price on the sauna," Oaken said and the two women chuckled softly.

End of Flashback

Amy was sat under a tree looking at the crystal ball as Killian walked up to her and he sat on the ground beside her.

"What's going on, love?" Killian asked.

"This was mine... I... There was a time..." Amy sighed, "It's complicated," Amy said.

"A lot of things with you are complicated, love... Talk to me," Killian said.

"There was a time... Long ago... Ingrid and I were friends," Amy waved her hand over the ball and showed a young Ingrid and Delphinia standing in front of a mirror as Delphinia brushed her hair, "I gave her this... So she could contact me, but you know the rest, she tried erasing my memory so I'd never leave Arendelle," Amy said.

"She kept it all these years?" Killian asked.

"Apparently," Amy sighed and she looked at a memory of her and Ingrid laughing then she put it away.

"Love..." Killian said.

"I'll be okay..." Amy said.

He put his arm over her shoulders and she leaned into him, "Of course you will be," Killian said.

In another part of the woods, Mr Gold was standing in a clearing.

"You can show yourself, dearie. I'm not the one you're hiding from," Mr Gold said.

Ingrid was leaning against a tree, "No, you're not. To what do I owe this intrusion?" Ingrid asked.

"A warning. Emma and Alana Swan are onto you. They know your history began long before you came to Storybrooke," Mr Gold said.

"I'm aware. Do you really think they would have discovered that if I hadn't wanted her to? It's all part of my plan... A plan you thankfully know little about," Ingrid said.

"You're being awfully secretive," Mr Gold said.

"You didn't come to warn me. You came to find out my secrets," Ingrid said.

"Or offer up a deal. Whatever suited you best. But if you decline, I'd be careful," Mr Gold said.

"There it is. There's the warning. You want something out of me. Why don't just ask for it?" Ingrid said.

"If I wanted something out of you, dearie, believe me, I'd take it," Mr Gold said.

"But you can't, can you? Otherwise, you would. You and I both know... To get what you want, you need one thing that I have and you're sorely lacking... Leverage. And until you get that... I have a warning for you. Stay out of my way," Ingrid said and walked away, then disappeared in snowflakes.

"We need to talk," Mr Gold turned to see Delilah behind her, "You see Rumpelstiltskin, my brother believed you were the best place to put my niece," Delilah walked up to him, "But he doesn't have a certain gift with a looking glass... They can show us worlds, people and sometimes, the future," Delilah said.

"Get to the point Delilah," Mr Gold said.

"I'll get to the point alright, Rumpelstiltskin," She grabbed him by his neck and pinned him up against a tree, "I've known since I've arrived who the threat to Delphinia and Calla are... Want to know?" Delilah asked.

"Tell me... I'll rip them apart," Mr Gold said.

"Us... We're going to be the ones who destroy Delphinia and Calla," Delilah said as she removed her hand from his neck.

"What are you talking about?" Mr Gold asked.

"I'll make a deal with you... We both hate the pirate being with her, I think we could work something out," Delilah said with a smirk.

"Oh do you now?" Mr Gold asked.

"Yeah, what do you say? Interested?" Delilah asked.

"What do you need from me?" Mr Gold asked.

"I want Killian Jones out of the picture, permanently," Delilah said.

"Sounds like something I can do," Mr Gold said.

"Good, make sure you do and I'll make sure, you won't be put in the firing line when all is done... You can your precious daughter and I... Well, that's my business... A destroyed Delphinia and Princess Calla is just what I need to get what I want," Delilah said.

"If you hurt them," Mr Gold said.

"Only emotionally, but then Papa Rumpelstilskin, will be there to soothe their tears and build them back up... Delphinia will be grateful and you have her back... So, do we have a deal?" Delilah asked.

"Yes, you've got yourself a deal," Mr Gold said and Delilah disappeared in smoke.

At the pawnshop, Belle was pulling clothes out of the cabinet and she picked up a small pickaxe, "Don't worry, Anna. I'll find you," Belle said.

Flashback

In the woods, Anna and Belle were walking towards a mountain.

"So, Belle... I couldn't help overhearing... Well, actually, I could, but I'm naturally curious. Anyway... I heard you lost your mother," Anna said.

"Yes, in the... In the ogres' war," Belle said sadly.

"I'm so sorry. I lost mine, too. There are no words," Anna said sadly.

"No, there aren't, especially when you don't know what happened. I was hoping the rock trolls could restore my memory so that I can finally be at peace," Belle said.

"Sometimes the answer isn't what you want," Anna said.

"Which is what?" Belle asked.

"One that makes you feel better. But if Grand Pabbie can help you get what you need, I'll make sure he does," Anna said.

"Thank you. Uh... So, now what?" Belle asked she looked up the mountain.

"Now we climb," Anna said.

"Okay," Belle said.

Anna took the pickaxe out of Belle's bag then she tried to climb up the mountain but fell back down.

"You okay?" Belle asked as she helped Anna up.

"Whoo! Oh! Kristoff makes this look easy!" Anna said.

Belle picked up the box that she took from Rumpelstiltskin, "Here." Belle said.

Anna took the box, "Careful! Careful," Anna said in a slight panic.

"Why? W...What's inside?" Belle asked.

"A hat which can strip the magic from the most powerful of sorcerers," Anna said.

"Why do you have such a thing?" Belle asked.

"I sort of stole it from an evil sorcerer when I was back in the Enchanted Forest. I went to him to help with my sister, but things didn't exactly go according to plan... His daughter told me to keep it so he can never get his hands on it again," Anna said.

"Why? What... What happened? Who... Who is this person?" Belle asked.

"I...I'd really rather not get into it. The less you know, the better. I just pray you never cross paths with that twisted man... Though his daughter... She's a little different but away from him, the nicest person, you'd ever meet," Anna said.

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
35.8K 1.4K 46
Emma and Elaine Swan grew up together in the foster system with their 'adopted' sister Katy Swan, they have always been together, they are each other...
69.3K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
27.1K 929 33
"ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴏꜱᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄɪᴇ. ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ...