des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
2 - take flight
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
20 - adventure time
21 - hot rocks
22 - aphrodisiac
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

7 - how to tie a tie

2K 85 71
By -rintoons

chapter 7

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THE STALE TREE LEAVES fell lightly above y/n's head as she sat idly on the picnic bench on the grass.

Her head lay in her hands and her eyes threatened to close as they often fluttered shut. She was getting tired of trying to stay awake. It didn't seem to preserve her energy, it seemed to rather drain it even more.

So she laid her head down on her extended arm and let her eyes flutter shut.

"Lights on."

y/n's eyes flickered back open and immediately in front of her was Bakugo, staring down at her in his unflinching demeanor. She grumbled, stirring in her seat and moving to face the other way, "What the hell do you want, Bakugo?"

"Nothing."

"Huh?? What happened to pretending you didn't know me??" y/n bellowed, flopping around the table, exasperated. Bakugo didn't answer, but instead stared at her.

Bakugo studied her for a minute before grabbing the nape of her neck and lifting her up to examine something. "Pfft, where's your tie?" He sneered. "Did you really get so little sleep that you forgot your tie? Dumbass."

She looked down to where he was pointing, at the  white-collared shirt that missed the red tie at the collar.

y/n whined irritably, "I know, Imbecile, I just... couldn't put it on."

*Fool, idiot, or bastard

Bakugo raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean you 'couldn't put it on'?" The fact that he was genuinely clueless made y/n roll her eyes at him.

"I don't know how..." y/n mumbled under her breath, making it hard to hear her. When Bakugo shot her another quizzical look, y/n finally managed to blurt something out: "I don't know how to put on a tie, damn it! I'm not used to this style of uniform."

Once she saw Bakugo's condescending grin, she regretted ever even acknowledging her missing tie. "Ugh, forget it, just go away." y/n flopped back onto the table, shutting her eyes.

"No, hey- get up." Bakugo cautiously tugged on her collar, shaking her slightly. When y/n sat up and glared at him, he beckoned her forward.

"What..."

"Just come here, Dumbass."

Scoffing, y/n moved her body closer, scooting towards Bakugo. There she sat, staring at him through her lashes and waiting for him to do something, her eyes half-lidded.

Bakugo softly cleared his throat and grabbed the shell of his tie, pulling outwards and loosening it. y/n's brow furrowed in confusion. He then took the now unfolded tie and cautiously wrapped it around her neck.

"Pay attention, cause I'm not gonna do this again..."

y/n wanted to tease him, to sneer and jeer at him like he always does to her but she felt that if she let this chance go, she might never be able to befriend this devil of a man.

A smile tugged at the corners of her lips and she struggled to hold it down, scared he might think she's laughing at him.

She watched carefully as Bakugo crossedthe tie over to the right, then he looped it under, then over again before pulling it through the now formed neck-hole. y/n furrowed her eyebrows, her face twisted in intense concentration.

Bakugo's eyes flitted up to y/n to see if she was still paying attention, then back down to continue.

Her body slightly tensed at the feel of his body heat. She could feel the heat of their bodies mingle in the warm summer air. Even under the shade of the oak tree, it was still prominent.

"You're hot."

Bakugo coughed, looking up at her in alarm. "What'd you say??"

y/n looked up at him, confused as to why he sounded so offended. But then smiled when she peeped the pink glow to his cheeks. "Your body heat," she chuckled.

"... Oh." Bakugo grunted, quickly diverting his attention back to the tie. "I just used my quirk, thats why.." He explained, earning in a nod and hum from y/n.

After one last step of pulling the largest part of the tie through the newly formed knot, Bakugo carefully tightened the knot to fit perfectly on y/n's neck.

y/n beamed up at Bakugo, her eyes shining in gratitude. Bakugo almost choked when he looked to see her actually and openly smiling. He could feel his cheeks heating up by the second.

"Don't look so happy, Loser," Bakugo scoffed. "Or you might get on your knees and lick my shoe any moment." His eyes flashed jokingly and he chuckled seeing her scowl at him.

"You can tighten it yourself if it's too loose," he grumbled, "I won't be responsible for your asphyxiation." y/n was so busy admiring her new tie, she didn't even notice Bakugo get up from the table and make to leave.

"Wha— hey, wait!" y/n yelled out. "What about your tie?"

Bakugo waved his hand dismissively, "Shut up, just keep it, its already touched your filthy body anyway." He smirked at the choked sound of shock y/n made at the realization of his insult. Before she could even say anything back, he was already turning the corner.

"Tch. How could he just run off like that? I didn't even get to say thank you..." y/n mumbled, playing with the tie's silky soft exterior and running her fingers over the knot.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Bakugo sat in his room, his body hunched over his desk as he studied. A breeze flowed through his open window and aired out the room. He groaned, unable to concentrate. "What the hell is wrong with my brain?"

He brought his white button up shirt over his head, removing the fabric from his body. His undershirt lifted, flashing his bare abdomen before he pulled it down and tossed his shirt in the laundry basket and sat back down.

His eyes landed on the window, how calm and serene the sky looked, while the murderous heat of the temperature cascaded in. He frowned at the misleading atmosphere. Is that how other people see me?

Something caught the corner of his eye: a line of small, brown butterflies making a beeline for through his window. Bakugo ran over to close the window. "What the hell?"

He warmed up his hands, emitting sparks and readied himself to blow the butterflied to ashes. Turning, he extended his hands out, "It's not even spring yet, bitches."

"It's always spring with me around!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.4K 38
"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew uglier." When Katsuki Bakugou's missing...
35.5K 1.3K 15
{Completed} Bakugou texts someone who he assumes is Deku, but instead finds himself talking to a very excited and friendly stranger. Language warning...
137K 4K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

30.7K 979 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED