β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

~Chapter 29~ Final Exam

454 20 2
By AfroDuckWriter

"That's it for class." Aizawa stated, filing his papers. "There's only one week until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a partial component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." He stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Which allowed the students to freak out both mentally and physically.

"I haven't studied at all!" While Mina laughed, Kaminari was having a partial breakdown.

Ashido: 20/21

Kaminari: 21/21

"With the Sports Festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Kaminari cried.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami trailed off trying to find a plausible excuse.

Tokoyami: 14/21

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them." Rikido stated. "But with the back to back events and stuff, the finals will be different... Koji nodded in agreement.

Sato: 13/21

Koda: 12/21

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta commented, with a smug look on his face.

Mineta: 10/21

"T-tenth on the midterms?!" Mina and Denki shouted.

"And here I thought you were one of us!"

"Guys like you are only likable if their dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!"

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best!" Izuku encouraged, trying to keep their moods bright. "We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"Yes!" Iida agreed, hand coming up. "As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Shoto commented.

Midoriya: 5/21

Iida: 3/21

Todoroki: 6/21

"Be careful with your words!" Denki warned, gripping his chest in misery.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo offered, with a smile as a shiny aura appeared around her.

Yaoyorozu: 1/21

"Yao-momo!" The two cheered, with joy.

Momo aura suddenly darkened, "I can't help at all with the practical, though..."

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Kyoka asked holding up her notebook. "I'm having trouble with quadratic functions..."

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero asked.

"I'd like to join, too." Ojiro said, with a nervous smile. "There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..."

Jiro: 8/21

Sero: 18/21

Ojiro: 9/21

"Please!" They begged hands clasped together in front of Momo who only say in shock.

A small blush came to Momo's face as her eyes sparkled. "Everyone! Yes, of course!" She cheered, jumping up from her seat.

"All right!" Sero cheered.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Momo announced.

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Mina exclaimed.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open the hall!" Momo squealed, bouncing in joy. "What kind of tea are you all partial to? In my family we always drink Harrod's or Wedgewood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too! I will definitely show you how I can help!"

The group could only smile as a warm fuzzy feeling filled them. It really was a difference in class between their smart friend.

"[Y/n]-Chan would you like to join us?" Momo questioned turning to you only to see your head laying face down, snoring with your earbuds in place. The long strands of hair being used as a blanket to cover your body.

Hoshi: 2/21

"She placed 2nd in the midterm, but she's sleeping in class!" Denki all but shouted, pointing a finger at you. "How is that even possible?!"

"She actually scored 1st the practical exam." Kyoka commented, lightly poking your shoulder with her earphone jack testing the waters for what she was to do next.

"First?" Sero repeated. "Just how good is she?"

"Watch this." Kyoka held up a pencil, dropping it above your head only for it float and began to twirl around it.

"It's floating?!" Mina shouted, eyes wide as she watched the item go.

"[Y/n] has her own gravitational pull!" Momo exclaimed, with a smile. "That would explain why her hair is always in constant motion. What else can she do?"

"Not sure." Kyoka shrugged, placing a notebook in the pull. "She's all types of different that she doesn't even know about. Like this."

"Should we wake her up?" Denki asked, dropping an eraser into the pull.

"Neh." Mina dismissed, placing a heavy textbook into the pull. "What'll happen when she wakes up?"

"Us getting out of here." Kyoka answered, stepping back as the bell rung.

The sudden ring brought you awake as the hold on the items released.

"Is it lunch- Ow, ow, ow, ow!" You winced, holding your head as a the last hit your head. "What the hell Kyo?!"

"Stop sleeping in class and it wouldn't happen!" Kyoka called out, already out of the room with the others trailing her.

"Then stop stacking things on me like it's Jenga!"

~Lunch~

"How do you think the final exams are gonna go?" Toru questioned, slurping up her noodles.

Hagakure: 17/20

"While I have faith in passing the written portion, I'm not so sure about the practical part." You admitted, holding the ice pack to the back of your head as it continued to throb in pain. "I won't even be able to think about it with a lump on my head." You whined. "But I don't think it'll be anything too extreme."

"The written exam questions will come from what we study in class, so I should be able to manage somehow." Izuku stated, eating away at his meal.

"You can manage, huh...?" Ochaco said, with a far off look.

Uraraka: 14/21

"Seriously, what'll we have to do for the practical exam?" Izuku questioned, with a mouth full of rice.

"It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from first semester." Toru stated.

"That's all Mr. Aizawa would tell us..." Tsuyu added.

Asui: 8/21

"Everything we did so far...so, combat training and rescue training, and then basic training." Ochaco listed off.

"In addition to studying, we'll have to keep in good physical conditio-" Izuku was cut off as an elbow hit the back of his head.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidently hit it." An all too familiar voice said.

"Then watch your pointy elbows, side part." You warned, picking up your chopsticks to final eat lunch.

"I heard you guys met the hero killer." He said, completely dismissing you. "Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right?" A sudden dark aura surrounded the blonde as he smiled. "Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in trouble you bring and become victims as well...Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence! Oh, that's sca-" The blonde was cut short as a chop to the back of his neck brought him down.

"Monoma, that's not funny." A girl with orange hair scolded. "Don't you know what happened to Iida?"

"Kendo!" Iida exclaimed.

"Thanks Kendo." You thanked, enjoying the much needed silence at the table.

"Sorry, Class A." Kendo apologized, holding up the half conscious Monoma by his shirt. "This guy's heart's just kinda, you know."

"You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right?" She questioned, with a smile. "Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

"What? Really?!" Izuku asked, surprised. "How did you know?"

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kinda of cheating though." She answered.

"No, it's not cheating." Izuku muttered to himself which only spurred him into deeper thought.

"Are you an idiot, Kendo?" Monoma asked, regaining consciousness. "We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!" Just as he was getting back up, Kendo took him down with a single chop.

"They're not detestable!" Kendo argued, dragging the boy away with his lunch in hand.

"She's like someone's big sister." You commented, picking up a mushroom from the ramen to eat.

"Your one to say." Toru huffed. "Your Class A's big sister! And don't try and deny it!"

"I don't think I understand what you mean." You quickly turned your face away as Toru began her rant.

"You also yelled at us for getting into danger." Shoto added, finally speaking for the first time.

"And used your hair to keep us together during the USJ attack." Ochaco added.

"And scolded me for reckless actions." Iida piped in.

"You also encouraged me during the Sports Festival with my fight against Todoroki." Midoriya said, with a nervous laugh. "At this point your everyones big sister. Your supportive, nice, and keep us out of trouble as much you can."

"And you guys are reckless teens..." You mumbled, using your now pink hair to hide your face which earned a squeal from Toru.

"That's adorable!"

"Wow." Denki couldn't help, but to stare dumbfounded at the gate. "I knew she was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich..."

The estate seemed to stretch on forever, covering the entire block.

You yawned, "Just press the button, please. I'm not use to staying up this long during the day." Your current wardrobe seemed to help further this with you clad in a white crop top, grey sweatpants, and slip on sandals. Your hair was done into a messy bun with no makeup and only thin rimmed glasses instead of the usual contacts.

"Then sleep at a normal time like a normal human being." Kyoka chuckled, pressing the button.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you!" Momo cheery voice rang through the intercom as the gates opened. "Please, come in."

"I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous..." Ojiro confessed, as you all took seats around a long table.

"Me too..." Sero agreed.

"This reminds me a lot of my 조부모(1) home." You admitted, as the smell of fresh pine wood and incense met your nose. The estate itself was beautiful with everything looking more expensive then the last. "They always had more of old fashion taste in things."

The large wooden doors opened as Momo pushed in a cart with an expensive tea set and pastries. She had a bouncing aura surrounding her as she smiled at her classmates. "What is it?"

"Oh, nothing..." The only thing they good do was smile with small blushes on their cheeks as Momo began the much needed session.

As each day of the written exam went by you couldn't help, but to feel something was off. At first it could simply be chalked up to nerves and the stress of the finals, but each day it was getting stronger and much more persistent.

"Um, Starlight?" You looked up from your meal taking notice of how everyone had moved to hide behind Kane. Who also stood behind a chair with a ladle in hand. "What's seems to be the problem?"

"What makes you think something is wrong?"

"You melted your silverware, starlight." Tsuki pointed out. For the first time since dinner did you look down to take notice of the now melted material that burned and ruined the wood of the table. "Also, your hair have the kitchen knife."

"Sorry." The curls immediately seemed to die down at this, allowing [h/c] to be seen at your roots. "But something just feels off."

"It's likely just stress from the final exams." Tsuki defended, moving from behind the butler. "How about you go shopping after it's all said and done for a new wardrobe? I heard Uwimba is working on a new line." While the suggestion did little to ease your distressed thoughts, a new wardrobe didn't sound half bad.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." You sighed.

"Excellent! Now, can you please drop the knife?"

Soon enough the practical portion of the exam arrived. And now with everyone standing in front of a building with the teachers in tow you didn't feel as bad as before.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam." Aizawa announced. "If you want to go to training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"There are a lot of teachers." Kyoka noted.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari asked.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of courage!" Mina cheered. That's when Aizawas' scarf started moving all of a sudden before a white head popped out.

"Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

"Principal Nezu!" The class exclaimed, much to the dismay of Kaminari and Mina.

"Different?" Momo repeated, nervously.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting." NEzu explained, climbing down Aizawa. "So...We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!"

"Against...the teachers?" Ochaco asked, unsure.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fight me." Aizawa stated. "And Midoriya, Bakugo and Hoshi are a team, and their opponent..."

"I...will do it!" A figure landed on the ground before them, cracking it from the sheer force.

"All Might?!" The two said in unison. While you could only blink in surprise.

"Work together to beat me, you three!" All Might encouraged, much to your dismay.

"This should be fun..."

1. Grandparents in Korean

(Imma give a heads up now. I suck at writing fight scenes- So, just sit tight and prepare yourselves for whatever is about to happen)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 146 45
"Thanks for the encouragement, Hito," the girl rasped out sarcastically, her voice rough and cracked. "Anything for you, devil girl." He flicked one...
1.8M 22.1K 115
🌻 f l u f f πŸ’₯ s m u t πŸ₯€ a n g s t πŸ”₯ r e q u e s t s πŸ’‹ l i m e y ✨ h e a d c a n n o n s πŸ—Ώ s h i t p o s t πŸŒͺ a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
64.5K 1.3K 41
Quick footsteps are barely heard at the brink of midnight. Run. That's all you can do, just run. You can't look behind you, you won't. You can't affo...