Their Abused Angel✔

By sarcasticsoul009

Carmella Aida Bernardi a 14 year old Italian kid. She's just like her name a garden. A garden full of softnes... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Luciano's Bonus Chapter

Antonietta's Bonus Chapter

4.2K 165 18
By sarcasticsoul009

Antonietta's point of view:

I gave my best friend a soft smile who is laying inside the coffin after she took her own life. She always had a smile on her face but what we didn't know that deep down she was fighting her own battle. I look at Giovanni to see him sitting there with a blank face. This little warrior always bottling up his own emotions while Leon is holding my skirt tightly in his hands while crying. I place a hand on his head and cares his hair. Luciano have placed his head on his hands. 

I walk towards him and place my hand on his shoulder he look up at me and glare which brought goosebumps in my body. I remove my hand from his shoulder and said: "Luciano are you okay?"

He said still glaring at me: "this is all your fucking fault I'll fucking ruin you."

I gasp and quickly walk away. How all of this is supposed to be my fault? I pull Giovanni in a hug and he quickly place his hands on my back making me smile. This little warrior can be tough be he also need some on which he can rely on.

-------------------------------

I glare at my father and said: "but why do i neee to marry Luciano?"

He sighed and said: "because it's the best for the children and for your business too."

I look down and said: "then what about me?"

He chuckle and said: "i know he's hurt mayne if you heal him he might fall in love. Oh by the way he said yes to this proposal."

I nodded trying to keep a poker face but failing miserably.

--------------------------------

"Now you may kiss the bride."the priest said.

Luciano smirk and kneel down and whisper: "this is what you wanted right? Now I'll make sure that you will regret this."

I gulp while he pull me in forceful kiss. I don't have a good feeling about this. He smirk and place his hand on my waist pulling me towards him. I blush while the crowd started to laugh. I look at the kids to see Leon glaring at me while Giovanni is looking at me with a blank expression. I look down feeling sad because they aren't accepting me.

-------------------------------

I sit on the bed and sighed while Luciano is looking down at me with dark eyes. He  place his hand under my chin making me look up at him and he said: "how many kids do you want."

I blush while looking down and said: "i love kids so i want a lot maybe four or five?"

He chuckle and said: "you'll be having six kids in total."

Little did we know that we will be having seven kids.

He squeeze my cheeks making me wince in pain and he said: "and I'll make sure you regret everytime telling this to me."

Saying this he push me on the bed.

---------------------------

Waking up only to see that Luciano is not sleeping beside me. I sighed feeling sad because this is not how i imagine to wake up. I know our marriage is different but still he could have make my first time blissful. He made sure to make me remember my place.

I went downstairs after getting dressed up only to see the twins eating their breakfast. I kiss Giovanni on the forehead and move towards Leon to kiss him but he push me and said: "you are not my mother! Father is right you are trying to take her place you are nothing but a maid here."

My heart break into tiny pieces, so this is how Luciano is going to make my life a living hell knowing very well that i love these boys to bits like my own sons. I look at Giovanni only to see him looking eating his breakfast with a blank expression on his face.

I sighed and said: "I'm not trying to take your place I'm just here to make you feel loved."

Leon scoff and walk away. I sighed and walk towards Giovanni but before i could say anything he walk away from me.

Sitting on the dining seats i started to think how i can win their hearts.

---------------------------

Luciano pull me towards him while his right hand move towards my hair and i whimper when he pull them. It's been five years since our marriage and he made and we have six kids. I thought after i give birth to atleast one child he will started to treat me with care but even after this five years of marriage he make sure to beat me to death. He chuckle and said in my ear: "you want me to stop right well i will stop when you will give birth to a girl you fucking useless piece of shit."

I shut my eyes tightly refusing to cry infront of him, he said this line when i was having my first child but i think even God wants me to suffer in pain. Either i give birth to a girl or cry infront of him but i refuse to bow I'm a strong fucking women. I smile at at him and said: "you will regret doing this with me."

He quickly leave my hair and went out of the room. When I'm sure he actually left i break down and started to cry. Please God end my suffering, I can't handle this anymore.

--------------------------------------

I grin at Luciano who also gave me a soft smile. I look back at the doctor with happy tears maybe now I'm suffering will end.

Little did i know even after this i will never be at peace.

--------------------------------------

It's my seventh month now Luciano is treating me like I'm his precious treasure. The twins have also accepted me as their mother and my other kids are also happy. My family is is united and now everyone is happy with each other. I cares my stomach baby I'm so glad to have you.

I started to walk towards the stairs but someone pushed me and i scream and fall down the stairs. Tears started to pour out of my eyes due to the immense pain. My baby!? I look up to see Leon standing there. Did he do that? Before i could say anything darkness consumed my vision.

Opening my eyes i look at my right to see Luciano sitting on the chair with a blank expression on my face while deep in thoughts. I started to cry which made him look towards me and said: "what happened to my baby?"

He sighed and look down while i started to sob more violently. No this cannot happen my baby can't die.

I look at Luciano and said: "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect our baby."

He kiss my forehead and said: "baby you didn't do anything it's my fault. All the things i have done to you this is my punishment."

I look at him with teary eyes and said: "but then why i am suffering."

He look at me with broken expression on his face and said: "I'm so sorry."

Saying this he hug me and i started to cry on his shoulder. The doctor came inside and said: "I'm sorry for your loss but i have another bad news."

Luciano look up at him and said: "what?"

The doctor sighed and said: "Mrs Antonietta can't become a mother anymore."

Hearing this darkness started to consume my eyes.

--------------------------------

It's been a week since that incident and I'm drowing more and more into my pain
Luciano is trying his best to make me feel better. He sit beside me and said: "did you saw anyone who did that to you?"

I nodded and look down while saying: "yes i did."

He look at me and said: "who is that peraon I'll make sure to destroy him."

I look at him with a blank expression on my face and said: "I'm not sure but i saw Leon standing there."

And that was and still is the biggest mistake of my life.

----------------------------------

It's been so many years sincd that incident. Someone place their hand on my shoulder making me look back to see my daughter looking at me. Carmella have bloomed into a fine young women. I quickly pull her in a hug and look up

Leon have left us but gave me this girl in a form of a gift. My eldest child who was thrown out of this house due to my misunderstanding have given me the best gift of my life. Thank you so much dear you are still alive in my heart. I hope that you can forgive mama. I love you so much.

Hey guys i hope that you will like this chapter please do leave your precious comments.

I'm sorry for updating this late. I was just so sick but thankfully I didn't have the Corona but now I'm okay.

What do you think about Antonietta's life?

What are your comments on this chapter?

I love you ♥️♥️♥️

Bye ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2K 31
| ❝𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧❞ | Book 1 of the Bernardi Series Florence Gray Bernardi is a 17 year old girl whose mother died when she was 15, after an embar...
880K 15.8K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
6.2M 162K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
2.8M 82.5K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...