Distant Memories (Draco Malfo...

By kiss-my-axe28

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ... More

1. Introduction
2. Dear Diary
3. Potronus Charm.
4. Make Me Forget.
5. Quidditch
6. September 25th
7. Fighting
8. Promises
9. Don't
11. Astoria
12. Party
13. 5 minutes
14. Possiblity
15. Deju Vu
16. Your' Sweater
17. Fuck it
18. Cigarette Daydream
19. I lo-
20. I'm sorry
21. Her Grave
22. Home
23. Blood Water
24. Load of a Trainwreck
25. Tell Me Stay Away
26. The Truth
27. It's you
28. I Like It
29. Break the Chain
30. Another Lifetime
31. You're Pretty
32. Goodbyes
33. Merry Christmas
34. Panic Attacks
35. Our Spot
36. To late
37.Really Blaise
38. Dollhouse
39. Youre Enough
40. Its Okay
41. Cant Save Me
42. She Knows
43. Couldve had it All
44. Dont Blame Me
45. I know
46. Its you
47. Distant Memories.

10. Her Journal

4.3K 93 22
By kiss-my-axe28

Adelpha's Pov:

I laid in bed feeling his arm draped over my waist, holding me securely, as he let out slow breaths.

I looked at the wall going over what all happened yesterday.

I tried to kill myself.

Draco dragged me back in.

Luna found out.

And now somehow I ended back in bed with Draco.

I felt Draco stir slight in his sleep, nuzzling his head into the pillow father.

I felt the stinging of my cuts on my leg.

I looked back up at the time. It was still very very early. I shouldn't even be awake right now. I wanted to get up and do something to get my mind off everything.

I slowly tried to move out of Draco's grasp, hoping I wouldn't wake him since it was 4 in the morning and there was no classes today.

"No." He mumbled sheepishly, pulling me back down onto the bed.

I rolled over on my side so I was finally facing him.

His eyes were swollen, like he'd been crying all night, his hand was bruised and cut, like he'd been in a fight, he had a slight cut on his lip, like he'd been hit, he had no shirt on, his warm chest pressed into mine.

I ran my finger across his lip and running my hand gently across his knuckles that were bruised and cut.

"What happen?" I asked faintly.

I knew I wouldn't get an answer, he was still asleep. A thought ran through my head. I slowly got up from the bed with a few protest from Draco, I assured him I was just going to the bathroom.

I quickly slid on sweat pants and a hoodie and some random shoes and slipped out the front door of the greeting room.

I ran down the corridor halls quietly. The silence and small stirring of the early risers.

My hand gently ran across the railing of the stair case as I ran up to the Gryffindor corridor.

I ran down stopping at room 91 1/2. I let my soft knuckles knock against the door.

"Ello?" Ron muttered sheepishly with his accent slipping.

"Is Harry-" I whispered, trying not to disturb anyone who was sleeping in other rooms.

"Yea cmon love." Ron muttered softly rubbing his eyes.

He led me through their bright greeting room and back to the room they shared. Their dorm was a lot different then Luna's and I. They had to share a room but had 2 bathrooms. Luna and I didn't have to share anything, besides the kitchen and greeting room.

"You've got a small dormitory." I said as I looked around the room.

"Yea bloody Dumbledore said their were too many new wizards and witches arriving this year, but anyways there he is." He said motioning over to Harry.

"Oh- Oh my god." I said quietly in shock.

I was looking at a beaten Harry. He had bruising under his eye and a busted lip along with a few cuts under his jaw.

"Malfoy really did a number on him." He laughed.

"Your- You're laughing at this?" I asked a little taken back.

"I love Harry and all, but what he did was wrong, and he needed to be set in his place." He said looking down at me.

"You could've talked to me you know? I don't care what my sister says about you or what Harry does, I love you and your someone special to me, so please come to me next time." He choked out as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me into a soft hug.

"I'm sorry." I said as I wrapped my hands around his back.

"Don't be." He said as he kissed the top of my head softly.

Ron had always been like a brother to me, however we had drifted over the years mainly because of Ginny, but mostly because everything that happened with my family no one knew about.

"He'll be alright, yea?" I asked pulling away from Ron.

"He'll be fine. Just a little bruised and asleep for a few hours. I'll have Mione fix him up." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you." I said as I turned away.

"Why do you care for Harry so much, I mean you came and checked on him, how'd you even know, after all the shit he's done?" He asked grabbing my wrist causing me to turn back around.

"I care for everyone, I saw Draco's knuckles and his lip, everybody deserves love, second chances even." I said as he dropped my hand.

"You really like Malfoy don't you? I mean I see how you are with Harry, you look at him like it's forced- like it's not what you want, but Draco- you look at him like it's all you've ever wanted, you notice every little detail about him- like his lips and his knuckles- Hermione wouldn't have noticed that about me, Ginny didn't even notice Harry's bruisin." He said tilting his head like he was trying to get an answer.

"No." Was all I could say before I turned away walking out of the door.

<>
"Denial, it's not a pretty color on you darling." My mother laughed out lightly.
"What do you mean?" I asked taking a bite of the cookie she just fixed.
"Malfoy- you like him don't you?" She asked.
"No!" I said, her question catching me off guard.
"See, denial. You like him and you know it." She said with a cheeky grin.

"Where'd you go?" Draco asked as I entered the main room to Luna and I's dormitory.

"Went to see the damage you did to Harry." I said coldly.

"He deserved it." He bit back.

"I know." I said before I could think.

He looked down at me surprised and in shock. I simply rolled my eyes and stripped my pants down and threw them to the side as I flopped onto the bed. Draco stared at me as if he was trying to decide if he should leave or stay.

"You can lay down, It's still early, wouldn't wanna walk in on Luna and Blaise shagging." I said lightly as I climbed under the covers.

He gave me a small smirk and climbed back in bed.

"Are you going to talk to someone?" He asked.

"Yea." I said before closing my eyes and drifting back to sleep.

"Rosy. Hey it's almost 2 in the afternoon..." A faint voice whispered rubbing my shoulder.

I let my eyes flutter open taking in who was in front of me. Luna sat there with a small smile on her face rubbing my arm gently. I soon felt the absence of Draco. I turned my head slightly checking behind me to see if he was there.

"He left a few minutes after you fell asleep." she said shyly.

"It's fine." I said rubbing my eyes as I sat up slowly.

"You missed some work from classes yesterday so Hermione brought them up, and I sat them on your dresser. Also Draco said to ask you about speaking the Dumbledore or something?" She avoided eye contact as she spoke.

"Yea um thanks Luna. I'll get dressed and go on down." I said awkwardly and walked to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror. I looked like hell. I quickly washed my face with water and my facial soap. I let my face relax before I applied concealer and a small amount of foundation. I then applied mascara and walked back into my disaster of a room. I quickly grabbed my Raven Claw robe and skirt that covered the scars on my thighs. I slipped on the navy blue converse matching my uniform and headed down to see Dumbledore.

"I was wondering when you'd come to me." His voice spoke as I walked in.

"Sorry sir things have been- rough." I said shakily avoiding eye contact as he walked down the stairs.

"Well you are a very very smart girl and I am a very smart man. I know and you know you should've came to someone sooner." Dumbledore said.

"Yes I know I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Do not apologize. I know it's hard to talk to people." He said as he walked over to a journal.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked, holding the journal in his hand

"No sir." I replied.

"It's your mother's journal." He said as he rubbed the spine of it.

"I don't understand sir, why would she leave a journal here?" I asked confused as I walked over to him.

"That's for you to find out. She was once in denial too." He said handing me the book.

I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Now go and read it. Talk to me when your finished." He said giving me a nod and a small.

I mumbled a yes sir before walking out.

Why would my mother have a journal and leave it at hogwarts? Denial, she was once in denial too?  What's that even supposed to mean.

I ran up the changing stairs and up to the Raven Claw dormitory.

"Adelpha! You know how halloween is coming up- well I was wondering if you'd want to dress up with me- you don't have to I totally understand if you think it's weird-" Luna rambled out softly but quickly.

"Of course Luna I would love to." I said giving her a smile.

"Ok well we can figure something out closer to time!" She said before walking back over to Blaise.

Luna and Blaise were the couple you'd never expect to see. A hard Slytherin and the softest Raven Claw their possibly could be, but I guess their sides to people you never know until you look father into them. For example, Blaise was smart, very smart actually, almost smarter then Draco. Blaise would protect Luna with every muscle in his body and Luna would protect him with every spell in the book.

I smiled at them fondly before walking back to my room. I looked in at the mess. I muttered a spell cleaning everything up before sitting on the small area below my window. I let the cool breeze flow in through the window as I opened the journal.

7/23/1971
I saw him for the first time. He looked lonely, hurt, fearful. I felt bad. I wanted to talk to him, but all my friends were bullying and saying he was evil. Maybe I could talk to him tomorrow. I met another Raven Claw, his name was Chris. Everyone said he was like the golden boy of hogwarts, but he wasn't really all that. Cocky in my opinion, but I guess there's always a side you never know to someone.

"What are you reading?" A voice called out from the door.

I turned my head over my shoulder to see Draco leaned against the door way.

"My mothers journal actually." I said closing it and waving it around.

"Hmm." He hummed in response.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I turned around and stood up.

"Well Blaise asked me to come over after my classes, and considering his wasn't in his dorm I took a wild guess and came here." He said sarcastically.

I let out a small laugh and shook my head.

"So you came back to my room of all places, hm?" I said as he walked closer to me.

"Well someone once told me 'I just can't stay away' and now that one voice is stuck in my head." He said slowly smirking.

<>
"Does your father ever care what you do?" I asked him as we sat in the field.
"Sometimes, but mostly no."
"Does he love your mum?"
"Very much."
"I wonder what it's like being in love."
"Me too." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.7K 35
**๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™‡๐™€๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ** ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
34.5K 582 18
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘– ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ...
34.9K 1.7K 84
โ€ข๐Ÿ# ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โ€ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
48.2K 2K 73
โ€ข๐Ÿ# ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’โ€ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...