Just a Memory |Unforgettable...

By tabanime

After accidently infiltrating Marley, you are taken care of by a kind lady. Your head is only filled with que... More

Where am I?
Reiner
Mrs. Karina
Reunited
Exposure
Plan to Infiltrate
Military
Moving Forward
Needed You
Our Annual Fight
After Party
Just A Memory

Just One Night

359 1 5
By tabanime

3rd person pov:

The bright sun emerged from the windows, beating against your s/c skin. Your eyes fluttered opened to see the general adjusting the curtains.

"Oh sorry about that, did I wake you?" He asked, looking back over his shoulder.

"No sir, you are fine." You yawned, lifting yourself out of bed. You were still in your uniform from the day before, so you didn't need to change. Fixing up your hair, you walked over to the general.

"I'm sorry about making you worry last night. I hope you weren't in here all night. You know, worrying, and staying awake." You sighed.

"Don't worry, I was." The general giggled. "Just needed to make sure you were okay. It is not that big of a deal."

You chuckled, turning towards your door. "Why don't we head to breakfast?"

He nodded, following behind your light steps. The two of you exited your room, following the sunlight hallway to the dining hall. Entering in, a lot of new recruits were sitting at the tables. They all looked pretty young, mostly in their late teens or early twenties.

The general and you walked up to the rows of food and placed your desired meals on your plates. Grabbing the rice and miso soup, you found your usual table. No one seemed to find interest in your table due to its position. It was farthest from the food, bathroom, and any type of heater. The only thing it was close to was a window, and a large door. This door led out into the courtyard and a small pond.

You placed your dish down and started to eat, the general sitting across from you. You felt a warm hand on your shoulder, looking up to see a blonde in a tan-ish jacket.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Reiner asked, sitting next to you with his breakfast.

"Better." You replied, rice falling from your mouth. Reiner chuckled at you, causing him to reminisce on the past. You always talked when you had a mouthful, and food always fell to the ground.

"I'll be off now. I have a some new recruits I need to train. Reiner, you are in charge of Aloisa today. Please take good care of her, and Aloisa, don't be afraid to knock him around a bit." The general smiled, standing and waving a goodbye.

You waved the man off before turning your gaze to Reiner. "What do you want?" You scoffed.

"You to spend the day with me. We haven't been together like this in forever." He complained, his hand finding its way to your waist.

"Stop. You belong to Delilah, not me." You swatted his hand away, standing up from your seat.

"Captain." He pouted, pulling on your jacket. This made your stomach flip. Back in the scout regiment, Reiner would call you captain when he wanted something, or was trying to make you feel better. He knew it set your ego off like a rocket.

"I'm not your captain anymore. Not after you betrayed me." You said, yet again, pushing his hand off of you.

You placed your dish away, heading for your room. The general gave you the day off due to the previous events of last night. With the day off you decided to write down everything that you had figured out from the old man. Even though it was painful and a dread to see him, he would always give you very classified information about their military. Maybe I should see him tonight. I need more information on that man called Zeke. You thought, tapping the feather against your chin. The ink dripped down into the white sheeted notebook. You than began to write a new section.

Zeke

Appearance:Blonde haired and bearded. Funky looking glasses. Grey eyes.
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Titan: Beast (monkey)
Age: Definitely over 30, probably could be my dad.

A knock at the door made you quickly shut the book, and slide it into a draw. This draw you had manufactured allowed it so that if you were to open it, only a special 'key' would unlock it. This 'key' was actually the charm on your necklace. It was a small circle with a R carved in it. It was a double layered bottom draw, so it looked empty at first sight.

You walked over to the door, revealing Reiner who stood in the door way. He pushed you backwards, shutting the door behind him. His lips instantly collided with yours, passionately but rough. You tried to pull away, but he just wouldn't let you. His arms wrapped around your body, kissing you harshly. After a few seconds he backed up, taking a gasp of air.

"Reiner, what the heck?" You scowled, looking into his hazel eyes.

"I can't help it. I don't want to loose you. So now, I'm doing everything I have always wanted to do." He replied, trying to pull you in for another kiss. You dodged his lips.

"Reiner, stop. Have you had a drink or something?" You asked, failing to believe his words.

"Gosh! Why can't I just kiss the one person I love. Everything is going wrong! Why am I even alive if I can't do anything right!" He cried out, releasing you. He stumbled over to your bed, sitting down and smacking his face into hands repeatedly.

"Stop! What are you? Crazy?" You said, stopping his hands from colliding with his face again.

"Sounds familiar." He said, looking up to your e/c eyes. "Please, just let me have one night with you. I will do anything, and I mean anything. Let me stay the night." He pleaded.

"Fine, but first thing I ask of, is for you to stop degrading yourself." You demanded, cradling yourself onto his lap. His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you close so your chests touched.

"Please don't leave. I can't be alone anymore. N/n, I'm going crazy." He confessed, his eyes filling with tears. They streamed from his hazel eyes down his pale skin. Your smooth hand wiped them away. His cheeks flushed pink, enjoying the moment. His hands slid up your back, rubbing on your spine, up and down.

You nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck, wrapping your arms around it. "I won't leave. I couldn't even if I wanted to." You chuckled. Your hands intertwined with his blonde locks, massaging his head.

The two of you sat there, enjoying each other's company. It felt so nice to finally be around the Reiner that you once knew. The one who would cry in your arms. The one who would beg for you, and give up his whole life for you. The one who would drop onto his knees, begging for you to marry him. The one who just wanted you, for you. This made you smile, and an actual smile. This was the first time you genuinely smiled in a long time. It felt so warm and so comforting.

"Thank you Reiner." You said, pulling your head away from his neck. He looked at you slightly confused, cocking his head to the side. You pushed him onto his back, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you for making me think of the old you, and not the new you. I miss that guy." Your fingers tapped on his chest, getting lost in your memories of the old Reiner.

"My girl. Does that remind you of him?" He smiled, leaning onto his elbows.

"Oh gosh, that makes me think of how mad the commander would get when you were around me! You know, one time he called me into his office just to complain about you! He told me to stop goofing around in the stalls! That was when we kissed." You laughed, slipping your hand up his chest and around his collar. Reiner laughed with you. You haven't seen him smile in a while either, and it was a beautiful one.

"Really? I made him that jealous? I wonder if he is angry right now. I mean he was your little boyfriend after all." He chuckled.

"Yeah..." You sighed, your mood suddenly changing. Your shoulders began to droop and the smile on your face faded.

"I'm sorry, should I have not have said that?" Reiner pouted, pulling him and you up wards. He was now sitting on his bottom with his back against the wall. You were still sitting on his lap, both legs on either side of his.

"You're fine. I just miss him, you know? I mean we never really dated, but I do still and will forever have love for him." You sighed, playing with the buttons on Reiner's shirt.

"I'm sorry, baby girl. Come here." He said, pulling you into a hug. He kissed your head repeatedly, trying to comfort you.

"It's alright. He is probably up there, yelling at me right now. Probably saying, I'm not doing the right thing." You chuckled, facing Reiner. Your lips collided again, but this time more slowly. They moved in sync with one another. His hands were in your hair as well as around your waist. He fastened his grip onto your jacket as you pressed your lips harder against his.

This would all stop once you heard a loud knock on the door. You looked at Reiner with wide eyes, not sure who it might be. The first reaction you had was to fake sleep. You dug your face into his broad neck.

"If they ask, I'm not feeling well, and I'm sleeping." You whispered, closing your eyes.

The door opened, revealing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 3.3K 17
Before, was a different love story... [f/n] [l/n], studying journalism in college, got an internship in a publishing company. Being dragged into a c...
137K 5.2K 20
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞" [𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿] As a member of a hidden servicewoman organisation, you are required to...
22.6K 675 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
9.5K 230 21
❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞ A story in which you join the Training Corps and meet a man named Eren...