As You Wish (Obi-Wan x Reader)

By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

(Y/n) Galad is an Elvish Jedi from the planet Rivendell. Her master Plo Koon assigned her to be Queen Amidala... More

As You Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
As You Wish
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
As You Wish
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
As You Wish
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 35

4.7K 170 60
By ASongOfIceAndFandoms

"Obi-Wan, we have to go!" (Y/n) laughed as Obi-Wan held her in his arms.

The two were in Obi-Wan's room on his large couch, resting in the silence, until (Y/n) had looked at the clock and seen that there was a council meeting in twenty minutes. She had attempted to release herself from his grasp, but Obi-Wan wouldn't let her go, and instead, began kissing the side of her neck.

"Obi..." (Y/n) tried scolding, but it came out more like a breathy moan as he kissed up and down her neck.

"We still have five more minutes until we actually have to be anywhere, darling." Obi-Wan mumbled against her skin.

(Y/n) sighed, knowing it was a bad idea, but leant back into his chest once more. Obi laughed quietly at her giving up.

"I win." he whispered in her ear, sending chills up her spine. Did he know the effect he had on her?

"I just don't want anyone to get suspicious. We are surrounded by thought-reading Jedi, if you would bother to take a look around." (Y/n) said.

"If we're careful, they won't know." Obi-Wan claimed, and kissed right under (Y/n) ear.

"I don't want you to get kicked out of the Order. I know how hard you've worked to get where you are." she claimed.

"(Y/n), don't forget, you have also worked your hardest to earn your place amongst the Jedi. As long as we don't jeopardize anything, we'll be all right." Obi-Wan soothed.

(Y/n) nodded, and looked back at the clock once more. "I hate to do this, but now we really have to go."

Obi-Wan sighed and allowed her to get up, following soon after. She put her own brown cloak back on, and looked at Obi.

"Okay, you go first. I'll follow a few minutes afterwards." (Y/n) planned. They'd been doing this for a few weeks now, and had been getting the hang of making sure no one saw them.

"As you wish." Obi-Wan said, but before he left, he pulled her in for one last longing kiss. He pulled away, kissed her forehead, and smiled at her as he opened the door and left.

After a few minutes of waiting, (Y/n) left Obi-Wan's room, checking the halls to make sure no one was there. Once she saw it was clear, she quickly ran the long way to the council room, while Obi-Wan had gone the shorter way. They both made it at different times, no one suspecting anything.

During the meeting, they were informed that there were suspicions of an attack being planned by the Separatists, but they weren't sure where or what planet it would be on. Obi-Wan, (Y/n), and Anakin were ordered to go aboard a Jedi Cruiser and see if they could find out any information on this attack.

(Y/n) walked back to her room, aware of the figure behind her. She smirked, and turned into her room to grab her lightsaber and the Evenstar. She heard the door open behind her, and smiled.

"I guess it's another mission." Obi-Wan said.

"I guess so." (Y/n) replied. Obi-Wan walked forward and pulled her into a hug. She laughed, but returned it. "What's this for?"

"It's just... we don't get much time alone together." Obi-Wan said. "I'm savoring the moments I have with you."

(Y/n) looked up at him, and closed the distance between them, kissing him. Pulling away, she looked in her hand to see the beautiful gems of the Evenstar.

"I once told you that the Evenstar was a gift to be given to someone an elf loves." she said. She took his hand and placed it in the palm, closing his hand with her own. "I want to give it to you."

"(Y/n), you cannot give me this! It is sacred to your people, and I know how much it means to you." Obi-Wan exclaimed, knowing very well that the Evenstar was something (Y/n) had cherished since before they met.

"It is mine to give to whom I will... like my heart." (Y/n) whispered.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes and kissed her passionately, causing (Y/n) to lose her breath. She gasped slightly, giving Obi-Wan free access to let his tongue roam her mouth. She brought hers to meet, kissing him back with just as much passion. They both pulled away before it could go any further. They were both unfamiliar with this level of intimacy, figuring it out as they went along, but that did not stop them. It scared them both for sure, but they would both brave through their fears.

"I love you." Obi-Wan whispered, out of breath.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~

Their mission turned into a full scale attack from the Separatists. Kamino had fallen under attack from the air and the sea. Asajj Ventress was leading the sea attack while Grievous lead the air assault. Their goal was to take what DNA they had left from Jango Fett and stop the Republic's creation of clones. The Republic had managed to stop the Separatist attack, but unfortunately, a clone called 99 was lost.

(Y/n) stood in Grogu's secret room, having their own silent conversation. There was no doubt that the youngling was strong with the Force, if he could even be counted as a youngling. He was ten years younger than her. When she had met Obi-Wan, she was only nineteen, yet this little green child had more knowledge of the Force than she had then.

"Grogu, I can feel your anxiety. Calm your mind. Allow the Force to flow through you." (Y/n) said, sitting in front of the little one, legs crossed and eyes closed. Grogu was in a similar position on his seat.

He let out a small coo, which (Y/n) found adorable, and began to focus more. She could feel it. Grogu was becoming closer and closer to the Force with each passing day.

The small ball in between them began to lift, floating in between the two of them. Grogu loved the little ball. He always used it to practice his studies.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and looked to see Grogu still meditating, the ball in front of his face. He reached a tiny clawed hand out and it flew into his hand.

"Well done, Grogu. I can see that you are improving." (Y/n) said, and Grogu opened his big eyes. He grasped his other hand around the ball. (Y/n) held out her hand for him to put it in, but he moved his hands to his side, the ball in his hands. "Grogu, the ball."

Reluctantly, he dropped the ball into her hand, his brown eye gazing up at her. She smiled warmly at him, his big ears moving up a bit.

"Lesson finished for today, little one. I will see you tomorrow." (Y/n) said, and left Grogu to sleep. He was still a baby, after all.

The elf left the room, seeing that it was now night. Obi-Wan was off on another mission with Anakin. There had been an attack at one of the Republic bases, and two Jedi were killed. One master. One apprentice. (Y/n) shuttered slightly at the thought. What type of beast could destroy all the clones defending the base along with two Jedi? She wasn't sure she wanted to know.

~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan was scared. He didn't show it while fighting the beast, but this monster was like something they had never seen before. In his eyes, those yellow eyes, all Obi-Wan could see was hatred. Obi-Wan had learned that this creature's name was Savage Opress, a Dathomirian, like Darth Maul once was.

Obi-Wan clutched the Evenstar around his neck tightly as he watched Savage push back a battalion of battle droids, deflecting each blast with his double-bladed red lightsaber. Obi-Wan and Anakin were thrown to the floor and watched as Savage escaped in his spaceship.

The two Jedi ran for their borrowed Toydarian ship and flew out of the Separatist ship as fast as they could. Obi-Wan sighed and leaned back in his chair, exhausted. He and Anakin together were not able to defeat this monster. What, or who, could?

"You all right, Obi-Wan?" Anakin asked from the controls.

"Not entirely..." Obi-Wan responded. Anakin glanced momentarily at his companion's neck, seeing something shining.

"What's that?" Anakin questioned. Obi-Wan looked at him strangely.

"What is what?" Obi-Wan was confused as he looked to Anakin.

"That thing around your neck."

Obi-Wan reached up and held the fabric where the Evenstar was held, feeling it's imprint behind the Jedi robes. "It's nothing, Anakin. Don't worry about it."

Anakin raised his eyebrow in suspicion. Obi-Wan was not one to act like this usually. He didn't hold very many secrets, and Anakin could tell when he was lying. He knew him too well.

"Whatever you say... Obi-Wan..." Anakin said slowly.

When the two of them returned, they needed to give a full report to the Jedi Council. (Y/n) watched as the two men entered the council room. She was internally relieved to see that Obi-Wan was unharmed. They spoke to the Council, informing them that the beast was a Dathomirian by the name of Savage Opress. He used a brute force and tactics unseen by many of the Council.

"Where is this 'Savage' now?" Master Windu asked.

"Unfortunately, we do not know. He escaped in his ship before the Separatist cruiser was destroyed." Obi-Wan told them.

"Careful, we must be. Opress on the loose, we must not take lightly." Yoda said.

"Agreed. If he's attacked like this once, what's to stop him from doing it once more on an even larger scale?" (Y/n) said.

"We will keep our eyes open as long as Savage is out in the galaxy. Until he is brought to justice, we must be vigilant." Windu stated, ending the meeting.

(Y/n) stood from her seat, all the Masters bowing to each other, and they all exited the council room. The elf looked to Obi-Wan, who nodded, signaling that they would meet in her room in private. She hadn't seen him in so long, and the worry she had only amplified her stress.

In her room, she waiting a few moments before she heard the knock on her door. Quickly opening it, she stood in front of the man she loved.

"Master Galad, may I talk to you in private for a moment?" Obi-Wan stated, for there were a few people around.

"Of course, Master Kenobi." (Y/n) replied, opening her door wider to let him in. Once he walked inside and she shut the door, they pulled each other into a loving embrace. Obi-Wan held her tightly, never wanting to let go. "Oh, Obi, I was so worried!" (Y/n) whispered in his ear.

"It's all right, darling. I'm here." he said. Pulling back a little, their lips met in a desperate kiss, Obi-Wan picking her up lightly.

Pulling away, she muttered, "I had heard about the attack on the base and once I heard they were sending you and Anakin after Opress I-"

"Darling, calm down. I am here and I am all right." Obi said, looking lovingly into her eyes. (Y/n) grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down into another kiss, this one lighter but still full of love and passion.

They both didn't see the Evenstar glowing around Obi-Wan's neck as they kissed. The elven trinket sensed their love, knowing it was pure and right. It only glowed in the presence of their undying love for each other.

Only when they pulled away did (Y/n) notice the gem shimmering. Even though it was hidden, you could still catch a glimpse of the diamonds that adorned the Evenstar. Obi-Wan looked at her in confusion, before looking down and pulling the necklace from his robes, watching it in awe as it shined.

"It really is beautiful." (Y/n) said, looking at the Evenstar.

"It may be, but it does not outshine yours." Obi stated, a small smirk painting his lips.

"Oh, really? Did you just come up with that?" (Y/n) jested, a smile on her blushing face.

"No. I thought of it when you showed me the Evenstar while we were searching for Jango Fett." Obi-Wan claimed.

"You're such a charmer, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Only for you, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 505 11
The evil Trade Federation, led by Nute Gunray is planning to take over the peaceful world of Naboo. Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn, (Y/n) (L/n), and Obi-W...
7.9K 167 16
Y/n, a sister to PadmΓ© queen of Naboo is now sent to Coruscant for PadmΓ©'s new job as senator for the galactic senate. As a result of the attempted...
11.8K 450 48
Akya Sagral is no Jedi. Not yet. And in her situation, you'd think she may never get there. Yet, the midichlorians still run through her blood, an...
654 56 22
Lovisa Amidala, the younger daughter of King Ruwee and Queen Jobal, and the sister of Princess Padme Amidala, the heir of Naboo. Or, Lovisa Amidala...