Midsummer's eve (A Cyan x Bli...

By Pricklythepearcat

Who knew the stories were so wrong? Follow Cyan and Blixer as the weird and supernatural find its way into th... More

Midsummer's eve part 1
Midsummer's eve part 2
Midsummer's eve part 3
Midsummer's eve part 4
Midsummer's eve part 5
not a chapter, sorry.
Midsummer's eve part 6
midsummer's eve part 7
Midsummer's eve part 8

A/N (Kinda important?)

99 6 4
By Pricklythepearcat

So i made a new book. It's called Years of Forget, and i'll be doing incorrect quotes in my other book that i use for that stuff. I'll be switching between these books because i want to get them all done.
Most of them connect to my main au, the one i'm writing called Red corruption. I might have to rewrite it because my writing style has changed a bit, and so has the plotline. I also need to introduce some more character development. So, i'll still be updating this book, just not quite as often.
I'm writing multiple things so that if i get stuck somewhere on one, i can continue on another, and give myself some time to find a solution or just get myself out of writer's block, if that's the case.
So, go ahead and read the other books if you want, cuz they have a better plotline overall. This one has no determined future, so i have a harder time writing it. Thanks for reading this message, i would really appreciate your thoughts on Years of Forget, it helps me as a writer to know what you like and don't like!

Love, Pricklythepearcat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
80.6K 1.7K 39
Born without magic in a world where magic is everything, a young boy named Asta is bullied and mocked for that very reason. In order to compensate fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...