des tout cotes, k. bakugo

By -rintoons

❝ guess the universe wants us together❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ╭ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ⋆ ★ ┆in which y/n keeps ┆running... More

𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦
1 - airport
3 - now arriving in musutafu
4 - welcome wagon
5 - papillon
6 - bandaids, sunsets, and introductions
7 - how to tie a tie
8 - bakubedroom
9 - deja vu
10 - festival
11 - downpour
12 - forts and fuzziness
13 - cat cafe
14 - kitten sneeze
15 - movie night
16 - late nights
17 - choose your character
18 - accidents
19 - food wars
20 - adventure time
21 - hot rocks
22 - aphrodisiac
23 - authentic
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐂

2 - take flight

3K 117 94
By -rintoons

chapter 2

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Y/N LOOKED DOWN AT Bakugo, her gaze unflinching as he stared her down, wishing more than anything he could blow this whole plane up.

y/n took a deep breath, readying herself for a second round of this young man's B.S.

"I'm sorry!"

Before she could even pick her backpack up, he'd already thrown it at her face.

"What the hell is up with you never paying attention to what you're doing?" He barked, twisting his body to glare at her.

"Fucking hell, I already apologized, blondie! I was just caught off-guard, jeez..." y/n huffed. She could've sworn she felt steam coming from her ears. "Now if you would excuse me."

y/n stood there, glaring down at Bakugo and waiting for him to move so she could take her seat by the window. She saw his eyes flash with anger. Caught off guard by her equally-as-rude retort, Bakugo stood up and let her through.

"Imbecile, just my luck to get stuck with him." She grumbled, trying to situate herself and get comfortable before the flight took off.

*Fool, idiot, or bastard

y/n could feel his eyes on her, watching her every move.

"Do you need something?" y/n asked in her nicest, calmest voice, her head whipping around to meet his eyes. His body visibly tensed up at the sudden confrontation, so it took him a moment to respond.

"Tch."

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It had been a couple hours since the flight had taken off. The atmosphere of the plane was quiet and serene, the lights dim. Most people had already fallen asleep, but Bakugo was still wide awake.

y/n could feel herself drifting off; for the past few hours, she'd kept herself busy with watching cartoons on her phone and reading comics she'd packed with her.

She was huddled up in her hoodie due to the airplanes freezing temperature. While she was shivering from the cold, Bakugo looked fine— in fact, he seemed to be enjoying the cold.

y/n sighed, shutting off her phone and bringing her knees up to her chest. She laid her head on her knees, looking over at Bakugo. Without anyone bothering him, he looked peaceful, one might even go as far as harmless.

Her eyes fluttered shut and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

y/n's weight started to shift forwards and her body leaned. Bakugo looked at her from the corner of his eye, scowling at her. Ugh, she's so stupid

The more y/n shifted, the more Bakugo's body tensed.

"Wha- hey!" Bakugo whispered, shaking her shoulders cautiously. After she didn't wake up, be was forced to catch her and pull her back up, making sure her back was to the seat so she wouldn't fall again.

y/n's body was limp with exhaustion. The exhaustion of keeping herself awake all those hours before the plane arrived. She thought she'd be able to make it through the plane ride too, but the sleepiness took over.

Bakugo watched as she slept peacefully, her body curling up and nuzzling into the large hoodie she wore. He shook his head, scoffing. "Pathetic."

She looks like a caterpillar...

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

y/n's eyes fluttered open, slowly adjusting to the light. She tried to stretch, but something was in the way. She felt a weight on her right shoulder, and peeked a blond head of hair. Looking over, Y/n saw Bakugo's head resting on her shoulder, his eyes closed as he bunched up next to her.

Her eyes widened and her body tensed, she didn't know what to do.

If she didn't know any better, she would've startled and hastily pushed him off of her, but he looked peaceful. Who knew when the next time would be that he would be seen looking this vulnerable.

y/n thought about the many, mostly violent, things she could do to him right now, and smiled before she caught herself and straightened up.

Her eyes scanned the plane to find her mother in the row directly across from her, looking at her with a surpised look on her face. Her mom's eyebrows perked up. She could almost hear the "Oh?"

y/n shrugged and saw her mom giggle.

Then, a sharp pain ran through her body, nearly making her hunch over. "Ough!"

Shit, I have to pee!

So y/n sat there for the next two hours, holding all the fluid she drank from the morning to now, in her bladder. Her right leg shook endlessly as she tried to hold it in. She prayed and prayed, constantly looking at the time.

Every distraction she tried failed— from reading, to listening to music, to watching shows, none of them worked— and now, she was beginning to think she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Alright, passengers! Please get yourselves ready for landing!" The flight attendant exclaimed cheerfully.

Bakugo began to stir at the sound of the accountant, causing y/n's body to perk up. He lifted his head from her shoulder, his eyes hazy as he looked around. A part of his hair got messed up from sleeping; normally y/n would've laughed, but instead, she jolted up from her seat.

She sped down the hallway and darted towards the bathroom, not saying a word to the now confused Bakugo.

It took him a minute to put the pieces together: where his head was laying, what the flight attendant said, possible reasons as to why y/n just ran.

"Was my head just on her— did she run because I made her uncomfortable?" He murmured, mostly to himself.

y/n dropped on the toilet seat, emptying her bladder with an "Ah..."

"Oh mon dieu, I thought my bladder would explode!"

Washing and drying her hands, y/n walked out of the bathroom, fully relaxed. Her hands swayed playfully by her sides as she made her way down the hallway.

Compared to the atmosphere hours ago, the air in the airplane was much lively. People were talking, and the lights were brighter now. Though it was evident that some people were still recovering from the haziness of their naps, Bakugo included.

It wasn't until y/n reached her seat that she realized she was hungry and that she hadn't eaten all day. Her stomach felt completely empty and her tongue dry.

Instead on sitting down, she turned to her mom, tapping her shoulder. "Maman, puis-je avoir de l'argent pour la nourriture?"

*Mom, can I get some money for food?

Smiling, y/n's mom nodded and reached into her nearby purse and handed y/n a few paper bills. Her face lit up at the money and she smirked.

Though he had no idea what she just said, Bakugo sat behind y/n, his eyes on her back as she danced at her newfound luxuries. He shook his head, wondering what crime y/n's mom committed to birth this stupid of a girl. As he was about to turn back around and wave off any concerns he had about her, their eyes locked on each other.

y/n stared at him for a moment, frozen in place before giving him a half hearted scowl and nearly skipping down the hall.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.7K 28
➭ a friend of a friend decides to annoy the katsuki bakugou. you have one (1) new message! " am i still blocked? :'( " you have blocked @bonitoflakes...
45.9K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
1.2K 55 9
❊ ❝ 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡...𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈!? ❞ ༻∘˚☆˚∘༺ ✰≫𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈/𝙽 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝟷𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝙺𝚊�...
9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...