Blush- Gundham Tanaka x OC

By hawkinstarot

"Once he's finished, he re-zips the onesie up and envelops me in a tight embrace. "I will never allow anyone... More

Warnings (MUST READ!)
Characters :D
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
surprise motherfuckers
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 15

43 2 0
By hawkinstarot

woewooewoweowe

im running out of header ideas :(

tw for m//kan again

~

"We're going out for lunch."

"Lunch?" I echo, cocking my head.

"Yup. You know how a couple of months ago I promised to take you to the new Hanamura Diner, the restaurant of the Ultimate Chef?" Kaz smiles. "Well I thought I'd take you there today."

"Awww, that's so sweet!" I gleam. "So, when are we going?"

"Well, it's lunch time now so should we head out?" he proposes.

"Sure thing!" I beam. "I'm glad I got dressed this morning."

The two of us exit the living room and head into the hallway, slipping our shoes on in silence then leaving the apartment block.

"Isn't this place expensive?" I ask as we walk along the gravelled pavement.

"Yup, but I recently got a pay rise! I'm loaded right now!" Kaz exults.

"Oh my gosh, congrats!" I gush. "So, uh, how far away is this place?"

"Oh, only about a mile away," he responds.

"Wouldn't it have been easier to go by car?" I ask.

"Well, we're going to be eating a lot of food so might as well walk it off afterwards on the way home, right?" Kaz replies. 

We walk along the pavement in silence for a bit, forced to listen to the sounds of the gruesome, daytime city, people shouting around every corner, lots of different music blasting from god knows where and birds squawking in the air.

"So, uh, what do they serve there?" I ask curiously.

"Just about any Japanese cuisine," he shrugs.

"Ooh, awesome! Might get some fried calamari, I haven't had that shit in sooooo long," I drool, the idea of its crispiness sounding like heaven to me.

"Heheh, apparently lots of famous Ultimates go there too," Kaz adds. "Last time I went I saw the Ultimate Pop Sensation!"

"Wait, no way! Sayaka Maizono herself?!" I exclaim.

"Mhm!" he nods. "Oh! Here we are!"

We stop right outside a fancy lack and red coloured building with the letters 'Hanamura Diner' painted in cursive on a pop out sign above the door. A cue emerges from the building, slowly but surely going down every couple of minutes. Wow, their service must be amazing here! Fancy lanterns hang from the porch, giving the restaurant a posh, vibrant glow.

"This place looks beautiful!" I beam as we join the end of the cue.

"I know right? It's run by Teruteru Hanamura and his mother," he states.

As the cue starts moving, I see something familiar swish in the corner of my eye.

Wait, was that Gundham's jacket?

I peer over to the bearer of my strange vision to prove myself that it was real, and I end up looking through a café window. And I was right, it is Gundham's jacket. I see him inside the café and I'm about to wave to him, but I see him talking to someone with a small smile on his face. 

And that's when SHE comes in.

An unfamiliar blonde pops into view, walking alongside him. The two seem to be having a great time together, and they must be close because I see the blonde putting her hand on his shoulder.

Who is that?

Is that his girlfriend?

"Kaz," I mutter, tapping his shoulder to avert his attention towards me. 

"Huh?"

"Do you...uh...know who that is?" I ask, discreetly pointing at the blonde girl.

He looks at her hard for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know, Gundham's never brought her up before," he replies. "Anyway, we're at the front of the line now."

"I can't wait!" I grin. However I feel like this bottomless pit has opened up inside of me, and I have no idea why. Ah well, might as well fill it up with food. I shouldn't worry.

"Your names?" the lady at the stand asks.

"Kazuichi Souda and Yaeko Jinnouchi," Kaz tells her, pointing to each of us in turn.

"Alright, allow me to escort you two to a two seater table," she smiles. "Are you two on a date? We could set up some candles."

Kaz and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

"No, no, we're just best friends," I giggle.

"Oh, apologies. We're required to ask that to anyone who comes in, group, no group, a pair of girls, a pair of boys, or a pair of non binary folk! Unless they look like parent and child," she explains.

"No, no, it's fine, it's not the first time we've been mistaken as a couple," Kaz chuckles.

"Here's your table, I hope you enjoy your stay! And the food of course," the woman grins.

"Thank you!" Kaz and I chorus, taking our seats. I grab the menu and flip through it, taking a look at the huge selection.

After a while of looking, I decide to order a three course meal with oyster shooters for a starter, fried calamari for my main dish and castella cake for dessert. (i love you yaeko but fucking hell ew. the cake sounds nice tho)

Suddenly, my mind wanders over to Gundham and the blonde girl. Is that his girlfriend? No way, he'd definitely tell me right? But what if he didn't tell me because he doesn't want me to get hurt? Can he sense feelings? Wait, what feelings? I don't even have romantic feelings for him. Why should I care so much if he has a girlfriend? He's one of my best friends, and I should be happy for him.

"Hello, may I take your order?" a waiter asks us, approaching our table with a notebook in one hand, the other clasping a pen.

"Oh yes, may I order a three course meal? I would like to have oyster shooters for the appetiser, fried calamari for the main course and castella cake for dessert please? Oh, and some cherry boba tea," I order with a small smile on my face.

"Oh course! And you?" the waiter asks Kazuichi.

While Kaz is giving his order, my mind begins to wander with more questions.

Is that blonde girl going to replace me? Was I not good enough for Gundham? Did I not live up to his standards? What if he hates me now?

"Koko? What's wrong?" Kaz asks, shuffling a bit closer on his chair. "You look a bit upset."

"Oh no, I'm fine, promise," I lie. What the hell, Yaeko? Stop being pathetic and get over it. It's probably just his friend or something."

"If you say so," he smiles. "Anyway, uhh, how are ya?"

"Hungry," I giggle. "Hey! Did you know that Koi-icci has a girlfriend?"

"Wait, really?" he exclaims.

"Yeah! Remember Mikan?" I ask. "From our school. Apparently she's the Ultimate Nurse now."

"Wait, her? Wow," Kaz says. "I'm happy for her though."

"Me too," I grin,

"Who-hoah! Wait wait wait, is that the Ultimate Swordswoman??" Kaz yells. The silver haired woman looks at us for a minute with a confused look then looks back at her food.

"Oh! Peko Pekoyama, right?" I ask.

"Yep!"

Suddenly, he leans forward and clasps his hands on the table.

"Hey, can we get serious for a minute?" he mutters.

"Of course Kaz!" I grin. He sighs and his cheeks turn a little bit red.

"How would you react if I...hypothetically had a crush on someone?" he spills.

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't mind at all!" I giggle. "In fact, I'd help you!"

"Awwwwe, thanks Koko!" he beams. "Because I may have a small crush on a certain someone."

"Whoooooo~?" I ask, leaning forward, intrigued in this conversation.

"Uhm..." he mutters, followed by some inaudible murmuring.

"Huh? What was that?"

"I-I said...I might have a small crush on Ibuki."

"No way! I think you guys would be adorable together!" I gush.

"Heheh," Kaz laughs nervously.

"I'm gonna help you two get together!" I beam.

"You'd do that?" he chirps. "Thank you!"

"Souda-san and Jinnouchi-san, your starters," says the waiter, setting down our food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 130 16
"c'mon, Hajime, dating apps arn't that bad" "How do you know!? You never used one in your life, have you!?" ah, yes. another komahina story. sorry i...
68.8K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...
5.6K 137 36
You are Leon's sibling. You were the ultimate guitarist and loved it to play on your E-Guitar. You often listened to metal and used to learn the solo...
191K 6.9K 40
Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read as gender neutral with few hints that ma...