Verses of BNHA

By BlueCipher0

Another Multiverse book for BNHA in the small collection of Wattpad. Enjoy what is provided, hopefully will u... More

Welcome, it's ShowTime!
Into the Unknown
God Help the Outcasts
Dear Me
Kiss the Villain
Eri's Family
Hellfire
The Bells of Notre Dame
Left Behind
Gems
A Sister's Requiem
Show Yourself
Letter
Meme Break
They're Only Human
Deliver Us
Satisfied
Nothing Left to Lose
The Moon Rises
First Burn
This Day Aria
History Has It's Eyes On You
Helpless
All the Kids are Depressed
Hero Too

Lullaby for a Prince

5.8K 92 33
By BlueCipher0

Mitsuki was the next person to receive the tablet. Having set on watching something similar to the previous world, she set the filters up to get one of the same setting.

It didn't take long for her to revive her options and went for the one that seemed more of importance.

Once she chose the world she wanted to watch, the tablet disappeared from her hands and the title shows on the dark screen.

Lullaby for a Prince

"Sounds cute!" Mitsuki said with a chuckle of her own. Inko smiling next to her in the choice she made seem very soothing.

The screen alights as the camera of the world opens for them.

Bakugou sits on his throne watching the court bickering with each other. One after another with complaints and arguments on how to proceed with current affairs running through his kingdom.

"Seems like this is a continuation of the previous world we saw," Principle Nezu says with interest to see Bakugou's side of the story.

"Although it looks to be he's dealing with current affairs with trouble." Ectoplasm said squinting his eyes at the screen.

"Your Majesty! We sincerely ask you to create a new troop that will personally take care of the evil of the lands of Yuuni!"

The blond merely sighs as he gets up from is throne. Large Sun staff in hand as he takes the floor. "What use is there for a personal troop to take care of the evils that run among the land of Yuuni? Do you question my trustful and handpicked knights fairing to protect our home? All of whom have sworn their life on the line to protect each and every one of us under this rule and never ask for anything in return."

Those of the court whisper and murmur around the room while the one who had made the request takes a step back with a grit of his teeth.

Red eyes look around the room narrowly with sternness. "If you question those who protect our land faithfully, our home... you question my ability to protect all of you who I shed light on. Those who I have sworn with my life to win and save for." The end of his staff hits the space next to his foot with a loud thud echoing around the room.

"I dare you, step before me now if you think you can do better than me! The one who has done all he can to provide your safety as well as those on these lands, even if I had to go against my partner to do so..." His eyes survey those around the room seeing the court still on their feet. No one to oppose him.

"That's what I thought."

He picks up his staff again and turns around.

"The Royal of the Sun dismisses the court."

Feet tap and shuffle around behind him hurriedly until the entire area is clear. The door closing shut behind them heavily.

Bakugou takes a deep breath and sighs in his empty, torch lit throne room remembering the held court meeting in the morning. He moves towards his throne but doesn't sit, instead walking past it to a secret door hidden behind red satin curtains.

He takes a hidden passage way that leads back outside of the palace building. The dimness of the hallway leaves him when the moonlight reaches him.

"Fate has been cruel and order unkind. How can I have sent you away?" Bakugou sings exiting the palace and into the large garden stationed behind the building. The moonlit garden looks beautiful to the eyes of many in the audience as the controller of the sun continues to walk around.

"Whoa..." Someone breathes taking in the beauty of the scenery shown on screen.

"You have a good voice here BakuBro!"

"Shut up Shitty Hair!" Katsuki exclaims as he elbows the red head with a trained glare.

He stops at a rose bush to pluck one from its stem. "The blame was my own, the punishment, yours. The harmony's silent today~" The rose held gently in his hand is taken with him on the stone path.

"But into the stillness I'll bring you a song, and I will your company keep..." He looks up to the moon sadly as it slowly moves to fall over into the horizon. "'Till your tired eyes and my lullabies have carried you softly to sleep~"

Bakugou sets the end of the staff on the ground to rest. Head bowed down as the light of the sun rises slowly behind him. The light taking up the screen to transition into a mural like storybook.

Kota and Eri eagerly listen to the story about to unfold told by the blond on screen. The Big Three smiling a bit at their eagerness and we also fueled in eagerness to hear from one of their underclass men.

"Once did a boy who shone like the sun, look out on his kingdom and sigh," He sang, come up to an image of himself standing in front of his throne proudly. Dawned in royal clothing of red, white, and gold. His Sun staff in hand, held up in power. His young self smiling widely in happiness.

Young Bakugou grins, "He smiled and said, "Surely, there is no one so courageous and so well beloved as I~" Those in the image, adults and young children smiling, gathered at the bottom of the steps of his throne. All showing some form of respect to the blond haired prince.

"A piece of work alright," The mother of said boy said with a teasing smirk. Masaru sighs and Inko merely hides her muffled chuckles behind her hands.

Denki outright laughs, "Bakugou sure thinks high of himself!"

Katsuki clicks his tongue out of annoyance, but keeps his eyes trained to the screen with mild interest.

"So great was his reign and so brilliant his glory! That long was the shadow he cast~" The images changes to Bakugou standing at center with the drawn image of the large sun behind him.

Moving aside to show a side profile of him holding the Sun staff while behind him the shadow he casts falls on a hidden Midoriya hugging the Moon staff. The younger's back to his opposite's. "Which fell dark upon the young friend he loved and grew only darker as days and nights passed~"

Izuku felt his friends carefully comfort him, at least one hand resting of his shoulder or back. He smiles at them some before looking back at the screen concern.

He does not spare a glance at his childhood friend turned bully once, not that the other has done the same either.

But he had to think, the word love is strong word. To say the other Bakugou on screen could love someone like he was at the rarest percentage. Despite already haven seen some sort of pattern in past worlds where Katsuki does seem to care for him.

Bakugou is shown again, walking down the stone path slowly with the red rose still in hand. He walks pass the camera, cape billowing behind him that changes to show a flashback.

Young Bakugou is shown peeking into Young Midoriya's room who is crying to himself alone. "Soon did that boy take notice that others did not give his friend his due~" To try and cheer him up, Bakugou opens the door a little more to call the other out to talk.

Young Midoriya didn't seem to like it as he looked back at the blond prince with frustration in his tear filled eyes. A hand pointed at him in some sort of accusing way that the other didn't take to well. "And neither had he loved him as he deserved, he watched as his friend's unhappiness grew~" Young Bakugou get mad as he throws back words that clearly upset the other prince more.

Young Midoriya picks up his staff and will the magic to push the other out of his room with hot tears in his eyes. The blond, before the doors slam close before him, is shown to also show a few tears of his own shed.

The camera zooms into the green of Midoriya's eyes. "But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly takes hold of the mind of its host."

"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami comments since it's a perfect time to do so.

Shoji simply sighs as watches the screen with pity to not only Midoriya but Bakugou as well. Both parties failing to communicate with one another.

In the white void, his innocent form is shown defeatedly walking to a evil copy of himself. One with hair white like the moon and eyes that glow with toxicity in the dark. Darkness encompassing both of them and back to the room where Midoriya had taken the dark form.

"And that foolish boy did nothing to stop, the destruction of one who had needed him most~" Young Bakugou is shown taking quick breaths in what seem to be worry and concern. Glancing briefly at Midoriya's door. His hand coming up to clutch the front of his garments tightly. He slowly turns around and walks away from Young Midoriya's room in the dim hallway.

"The boy was defiantly blind sided," Midnight says tapping at her chin watching the blond on screen walk off.

"Their relationship has always been one of question," Aizawa said with a huff. The two top students on the list of problem children much to his chagrin. However he will take it slow and wait for them to take and find a medium to work out their seemingly problem of past. He will be quiet until they bring up the topic with him.

Katsuki feels a little seed of wonder in him sprout. Wondering how things would have turned out if his ego hadn't ruined what used to be of their childhood friendship.

The camera pans up to a large window where an eclipse is shown. Quick streaks of orange and black colliding with one another repeatedly.

"Lullay Moon Prince, goodnight love mine," Bakugou's voice sings over the battle. A closer look into one collide shows Bakugou and Midoriya fighting with their powers and staff in hand. Their expression varying or justice and worry.

They rebound off each other, Midoriya recovering quickly enough to aim his moon staff at his opponent. A beam leaving from the full moon atop of his staff to hit Bakugou but he puts up a barrier and dodges the attack swiftly. "Rest now in moonlight's embrace~"

Bakugou closes in on Midoriya yet the other catches him and kicks him down drawing a short gasp from him. "Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth. Through cloud, and through sky, and through space." He recovers and dodges another beam attack that follows after him. His expression trying as he comes back above and parries off another attack.

The Sun staff in his hand charged up and pushing its own beam attack to Midoriya. It makes contact to it's target and pushes the white haired Midoriya down to give them distance.

"Carry the peace and the coolness of night."

Both at a distance, the two charge another beam at each other from where they hover in the air. At the same time releasing their power that they collide in the middle to the side of the eclipse between them.

The sound and power are enough to reverberate around the theater room. The audience surprised and in awe that the recall of the fight is enough to shake the room they're in.

"So powerful..."

"And carry my sorrow in kind~" Bakugou sorrowful voice carries over to his face, his expression tearful knowing that he's dealing with a love one like this. He looks to not want to fight Midoriya.

Midoriya on the other hand expresses his rage, eyes wide open in fueled anger and teeth clenched trying hard to fight.

The large collided power of the two shown slowly moving towards Bakugou more. Midoriya pushing his powers more while Bakugou is shown to give in and take the hit.

"Izuku, you're loved so much more than you know." His form falling from the sky encased in after smoke from the attack.

Bakugou crashes back to the ground and tumbles into a temple of some sort. "May troubles be far from your mind~" He stops short from the entrance as his body hits back against the pedestal of importance.

The structure holding eight colored gems that stayed afloat in their assigned places, except for one large yellow gem that was on top that falls down next to Bakugou. The teen's beaten form sees it as it falls and hits the floor with little clatter.

Bakugou looks back to the window to see Midoriya heading straight for him for a final attack. He quickly picks up the fallen gem and slaps it onto his Sun staff.

Getting onto his feet he hold his Sun staff in front of him the moment Midoriya crashes through the glass towards him.

"And forgive me for being so blind~"

The gems behind him resonate with the one stuck to his staff. A stronger power at work once it's set off to stop Midoriya.

With tearful eyes, Bakugou watches the one he held dear stopped before his very eyes.

Midoriya's eyes fall close and is lowered to the ground limply by his newfound power. The blond rushes over to him and holds him in his arms. Not even noticing his new Sun staff's upgraded appearance, that had been tossed aside to run to Midoriya quickly, rimed with the gems that once floated on their pedestals, nor the gold Laurel Wreath crowning his head.

He only sheds tears over the unconscious greenet with a loud cry.

"Did he kill him?!" Mina exclaimed loudly in trouble tone.

Momo shakes her head not wanting to believe the blond would just kill the other so when his red eyes were shown to be so regretful with an anguish cry over him. "That surely cannot be the case."

"It's possible that whatever Bakugou-kun did may have just put him to sleep," Iida informs as he focuses on Midoriya's limp body. "If you look closely, he's still breathing."

"He's right!" Mineta exclaims.

It has mostly everyone in the audience breathing a sigh of relief.

Present Bakugou, Royal of the Sun, is shown walking up to the top of the hill where a single bench is stationed. His expression one of longing. "The years now before us, fearful and unknown~ I never imagined... I'd face them on my own!~" He looks out into the horizon where the sun is rising over his kingdom's towns and villages.

"May these thousand winters, swiftly pass, I pray." His side profile shown as the wind blows from behind him. Gently ruffling his hair and swaying his clothes. A regal look to him in his position.

He turns around with a sad expression. "I love you, I miss you~" The blond looks up to the sky where the moon is stationed as he comes to the bench. "All these miles away..."

Katsuki glances back behind his row to Izuku's discreetly. The nerd surprisingly tight lip and his eyes glossy with unshed tears.

Izuku doesn't dare to try and look down to the blond's row out of the fear he may cry too much seeing him. These emotions that other Kacchan is showing were getting to him on an emotional level. He wants to cry for him.

"May all your dreams be sweet tonight~" A small child is shown with dark green hair sleeping peacefully on a bed. The blankets are pulled up by a blond child the same age with a happy smile.

Their ages grow and Bakugou is still the same no matter what age. Always pulling up the lowered blanket over a sleeping Midoriya. "Safe upon your bed of moonlight~" Although Katsuki may have adopted a stern expressing growing up, there seems to be a form of fondness in his eyes while he does this gesture to Midoriya.

"Didn't think the brat had it in him," Shiragaki comments watching the scene with some level of disgust but understanding.

"It's rather odd though, isn't it?" The magician of the group says with amusement. "Such a child could think so much like others, but missing the one who is truly real at heart."

"And know not of sadness, pain, or care," He sings as he takes a seat on the bench. "And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there..." Bakugou's eyes fall close briefly in a moment of pause. He takes a breath and opens his eyes to look to the lowering moon once more.

"Sleep~" He lulls to the moon in tune. "Sleep~" Bakugou sounds so into the air of the falling night. "Sleep~"

The blond closes his eyes again with a pain look. His head bowed forward to press his forehead against the cold pole of his staff rimmed with different colored gems at the base of the top piece.

"Izuku... My Moon... I'm sorry..." He whispers against his staff as tears fall from his eyes. "Please wake up. Come back to me..."

Bakugou's mourning figure fades away and into a dark like void where a glass case is seen set upon an alter of some sort. Inside lays a sleeping Midoriya, hands resting over his stomach holding a red rose.

Izuku...

His closed eyes snap open to show emerald irises briefly and darkness takes over the screen.

"No matter what universe we watch, their is always some trace of the two of them being involved with the plot." Hakagure mentions upon the world's camera closing shut.

Kirishima hums before saying, "Well the Verses mentioned that the world have a common battery. So I suppose it's Midobro and Bakubro, right?"

"It's a theory we can put down," Todoroki said as he notes it down in the back of his mind.

All Might looks to where the boys are seated, a sigh leaving him softly. "I always knew they were somehow connected. I suspect great things in the future from them."

"Only time will tell..." Gran Torino muses.

Next chooser please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 925 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...
6K 253 5
You have always admired heroes who made the world lighten up just because they were there but in order to shine there needed to be darkness. This dar...
1.3K 64 12
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Šโœงใ€‹โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ—‰โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€ โŸฌโŸฎโข๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—โขโŸฏโŸญ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! โŸฌโŸฎ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—ผ...
446K 20.8K 51
"what's wrong Kacchan? Your quirk not working the way you want it to..?" Izuku Midoriya, an "average" teen. You'd expect nothing to be wrong with him...