Silvermist || Sky - Fate: The...

By xjessxsx

Silvermist has many secrets. But with the arrival of a new redhead will she expose them all or will she be th... More

Silvermist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

4.9K 121 23
By xjessxsx

Sorry I've been super busy but I am back :)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter just a warning there will be smut. You have been warned. 

I woke up starting fresh yesterday was definitely a weird day but I needed to focus on training today. Ever since we fought the Burned one and my powers weren't working, I have felt a certain sense of fear. Fear that if something like that happened again I wouldn't have Sky there to protect me. Granted my several hours spent training has now shown to be effective. But I was determined to get better, get stronger.

I put on my outfit that consisted of black leggings and a white tank top pairing my sneakers and grabbing my bag before leaving my room. I made my way down the stairs smiling at a couple people before arriving at the garden or what was now the training grounds.

I spot Sky at the punching bag so I make my way over there.

"Well don't you look nice today?" He says smiling leaning down to peck me only for me to turn my head leaving his kiss on my cheek. He frowns at my response.

"No funny business, today is purely training," I say confidently he laughs slightly nodding his head as I position myself in front of the punching bag.

"Bend your knees more, it will give you more force when you punch." He says, guiding his hands down my backside brushing my butt before moving them to behind my knees. I sharply inhale gaining a laugh from Sky.

I drop my stance turning towards him. "Hey, I said no funny business," I reply trying to keep a straight face only for him to laugh at my attempt. I smile back at him before following his previous instructions bending my knees.

"Feels like old times huh," Sky says as he punches the bag next to me.

"Yeah it does, it's weird to think that only a couple months ago we met here literally at this punching bag," I say laughing, gaining a couple of stares from people around me. It was definitely loud because I saw Silva making his way towards us.

"Sky, Silvermist I see you are both very focused." He says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah totally, ya know if someone is to blame it's Sky," I say putting my hands up and throwing him under the bus. He stares at me jokingly grabbing his chest where his heart is, as if he was hurt by my words.

"Right then, you two obviously need to be separated, Sky go find Bloom and Silvermist let's see how much training Sky here has actually taught you." He says pointing towards the mat. I gulped now suddenly realizing that I would be sparring with Silva. Like hello I may train but me going up against him, yeah no thanks. Except I couldn't really say that cause I had no choice.

"Yep, yes, yeah, totally, fun," I say trying to find a reply that didn't sound like I was nervous. Both boys laugh at my response, Sky grabbing my hand before going off to find Bloom. Urgh, I almost forgot about her. I roll my eyes as I see him and Bloom in the distance.

"Not a fan?" Silva says breaking me out of my trance leading the way to the mat.

"What?" I ask turning my full attention towards him.

"Of Sky and Bloom." He says walking up the stairs, I follow in pursuit.

"Nope, not really why are you a fan?" I say tauntingly. I didn't know why but something about Silva just made me comfortable, almost familiar. I used to fear the man thinking he hated me till yesterday.

"Oh no not at all, he's smitten with you obviously." He replies before moving my feet apart and standing in front of me.

"Right then no more talking unless you decide to give up." He says smirking. Oh he's on.

I wait for him to strike first ducking down and hitting him in the stomach only for him to gain his composure fast staring at me impressed.

5 minutes had passed and I was currently losing. I tapped out saying I gave up gaining a laugh and a little dance from Silva.m

"I win, I win haha suck it loser." He says dancing around me. I laugh at his response.

"You sound like a child," I say getting up.

"No but on a serious note you've gotten good, I see great potential and if you ever would like to join in on our classes your welcome to." I smile at what he just said.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," I say before he walks off to go observe others. I turned my head seeing Ms.Dowling staring at me intently, I couldn't figure out why. Had she figured out I lied to her? I dismissed her looks and went to find Sky.

I walk towards him and Bloom, urgh. They were sparring on the mats together, something about it just made my blood boil, and I wasn't even a fire fairy. As I walk over I see Bloom laughing and smiling at him grabbing his biceps. Could she be any more obvious?

"What's so funny?" I say making my presence known.

"Oh nothing, just something he said," Bloom says scratching the back of her head. I look towards Sky only to have him look away.

"Right," I say nodding suddenly pissed off. I walk away, but I hear the steps of Sky following me.

"What's wrong now?" Sky says. Is he serious right now?

"Now?" I ask, turning around.

"No, that's not what I meant fuck sorry." He says shaking his head.

"Hmm right whatever, go hang out with Bloom," I say walking away to my dorm. To think we were finally in the clear with our relationship. But no.

I hear a knock at the door. Getting out of my bed I open the door only to be surprised with Sky.

"Can I help you?" I ask standing at the doorway.

"Can I come in?" He asks, staring down at me.

I roll my eyes before opening the door to let him in.

"Listen about before what I said, how I said it, it came out wrong I didn't mean 'what's wrong now' I just.."He couldn't even come up with an excuse.

"Listen Sky, I like you and I've made that very clear. But I also have made it clear that I will not be the second choice. Not to Stella not to Bloom. So if that's the case just tell me now so I can move on." I say crossing my arms. Instead of a serious response, Sky starts laughing.

"Seriously god Sky can you just go," I say getting even more upset.

"No I'm not laughing at you I mean I am but, okay fuck sorry. There is nothing between Bloom and I, just like there is nothing between Stella and I." He says standing up from my bed to come closer placing a hand on my cheek.

"I like you and only you. The only person I want to be with is you. That clear?" He says leaning down slowly until his lips are hovering over mine.

"Crystal," I reply in an almost whisper. With my response, Sky finally places his lips on mine crashing into me. He lifts me up by my thighs gaining a giggle from me and a smile from him.

He walks me backwards until I hit the bed, him landing slightly on top of me. I move quickly removing his shirt as he works on removing mine.

"God you're so hot." He says placing his lips on my boobs kissing and sucking till he removed my bra.

"Yes, just like that," I reply as he removes the bra and starts playing with my boobs. I reach down between our bodies palming his jean-clad cock feeling it grow by every movement.

"Urgh fuck." He says standing up to remove his pants whilst pulling down my leggings.

"Come here" I say reaching my arms out pulling him close to me. I arch my back, my panty-clad core meeting his growing member. I grab his face, kissing him passionately, moving up and down.

"Stop teasing me." He says between kisses, flipping me over so I was now on top of him grinding down hardly. His arm goes up grabbing my neck as I move back and forth on his groin.

"Tell me who makes you feel this good." He says breaking my underwear in half as I continue grinding on him, his other hand making its way to my clit massaging it.

"You" I say panting moving faster.

"That's right only me." He says flicking my clit as he flips us over so he is now on top. His hands make their way back down to my neck as he removes his boxer. His cock stands up straight almost due to how hard he was. I smile at him making my way towards him in a crawling motion as he stands at the edge of the bed.

"Come here" he says as I crawl right in front of his huge cock. He grabs my hair pulling it backwards with one hand as the other spanks my ass making me jerk forwards hitting my face against his cock.

"You like that huh" He says as he slaps my face with his cock. I nod my head using my hands to grab his massive cock. I start moving my hands in an up and down motion before spitting and spreading my spit over his dick.

"Suck it." He says as he spanks me again. I groaned, slipping his cock into my mouth but only the tip. I circle around it flicking my tongue a couple times gaining another spank making me jerk forwards and his cock entering my mouth further.

Having had enough of my teasing Sky grabs my head forcing his cock down my mouth. I moan in pleasure as I feel his cock hit the back of my throat gagging at the feeling. He holds me there as tears well up but before I pull away he slides a finger into my very wet pussy gaining a moan before releasing him from my mouth.

I get back to work sucking and moving my hands up and down.

"Urgh yes yes" He groans, closing his eyes before looking down at me. I look up with his cock in my mouth with sexual eyes causing him to shove another finger in my pussy earning a moan from me as I jerk forwards again taking him further and further.

I feel his fingers moving at such a fast pace inside of me as he adds a third finger, I moan rocking my body to meet the thrusts of his fingers. I grab his cock putting as much as I can in my mouth I hear him mutter a couple of profane words as he slams his fingers into me. I feel him tensing in my mouth as my pussy starts contracting but before either of us can cum, he pulls away removing his fingers.

Before I can protest he lifts me off the bed so that he is carrying me slightly above his cock. I can feel our heat so close together.

He sits on the chair bringing me down with so much force I can basically feel him in my womb. I moan so loud I'm pretty sure the entire building could hear us. He wraps a hand around my mouth to keep me from moaning too loud. I bite down on his hand as I start bouncing up and down his hips meet my thrusts, feeling more and more pleasure.

Without warning, he lifts me up all the way before slamming back into me.

"Oh fuck yes," I moan out bitting down on his hand again to stop my loudness.

He slams into me again and again I feel myself start crumbling before I explode and cum all over him. He lifts me up, throwing me on the bed as he gets on top of me.

"We aren't done yet." He smiles down at me kissing my lips gently contrasting his actions that were turning me on again. He grabs my legs wrapping them around him as he slams into me again. I hear him moan out moving at such a fast pace. Slamming into me again and again and again.

"I'm gonna cum" He says panting as he goes faster than I even thought was possible.

"Same" I say panting as he pushes in one last time hard and fast cumming fast inside of me. I moan out feeling his seed inside me cumming just as fast as him again.

"Oh fuck, that was..." He says panting still inside me as he rests his head on top of my chest.

"Yeah" I reply panting just as hard as I feel his cock twitch inside me again.

"Nope I cannot do another time," I say as he laughs removing himself from inside me going to the bathroom to get a cloth cleaning me up.

"You're on the pill right?" He says checking.

"Yes I am" I say laughing jumping into his arms as he twirls me around landing back on the bed. We get under the sheets our legs tangled as I lay my head on his chest. He plays with my hair gently as we stay there in silence. A comforting silence though.

"The reason I've been spending so much time with Bloom is because Silva wanted me to watch her." He says looking down at me.

I don't reply getting up and putting my clothes on to go see what Bloom is up to. I ignore Sky walking out. Sure I could have talked to him, but I didn't know how to feel about it. Could I even trust him if he was spying on me for Silva? The last thing I hear is him calling my name as I rush out of the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 559 24
in wich Princess Aurora of Solaria is sent to Alfea to watch over the crown princess or the story of the heir and the spare of Solaria ^Riven fic^...
17.1K 248 15
What if season 1 ended a different way in the WINX saga? What if Bloom doesn't walk away from her fight with the burned ones uninjured. What if there...
13.4K 257 15
"In the end the shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach" J.R.R Tolkien I will face God an...
119K 2.6K 16
Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fairies have the ability to manipulate/cont...