ʍҽɑղե եօ ҍҽ? D.M.

By Stefani_vegas25

Stephanie Elizabeth Vega, a part of the most well-known and wealthy family in the wizarding world, part of th... More

Cast
1 ~ Purebloods
2 ~ Dresses, Dresses, and More Dresses
3 ~ Yule Ball; Part 1
4 ~ Yule ball; Part 2
5 ~ End of fourth year
6 ~ Year 5
7 ~ Head girl
8 ~ Next time, don't touch me, Yeah?
9 ~ Different
10 ~ Wealth and Power
11 ~ Truth or Dare
12 ~ Seeker?
13 ~ New boy
15 ~ Chaser
16 ~ Boy trouble
17 ~ Detention
18 ~ The Party
19 ~ Number 4?
20 ~ Babe
21 ~ Powerful
22 ~ No more Hiding
23 ~ Round glasses
24 ~ Jealous
25 ~ I love you
26 ~ Aguamenti
27 ~ Star Necklace
28 ~ Pureblood Family
29 ~ Excited
30 ~ Malfoy Ball
31 ~ Rings
32 ~ Piano
33 ~ Means nothing
34 ~ He
35 ~ Guilt
36 ~ Pink
37 ~ Promises
38 ~ No regrets
39 ~ Blind trust
40 ~ Change
41 ~ Perfect bliss
42 ~ Stay
43 ~ Help
44 ~ Over
45 ~ Coincidences
46 ~ Savior
47 ~ Defeated

14 ~ Lyra

29 2 0
By Stefani_vegas25

The next morning I was getting ready, I was doing my makeup. I didn't have much time so I needed to hurry up before I missed breakfast.
I was wearing black silk short shorts from my pajama set with a grey jumper, I had a high messy bun so I could do my makeup properly. I was doing my mascara when I heard a knock on my door, I furrowed my eyebrows and set my mascara down walking over to open the door.

I opened the door to see the same eyes that stared at me last night in the common room.

I couldn't help widening my eyes, "Oh, um hi, uh, did you need something?" I tried to sound as nice as possible, but why was he at my door right now? Not that I minded but those eyes were gonna be the death of me.

"Hi, sorry, I just thought we could maybe walk to breakfast together? You know since I don't exactly know how to get there" He blushed scratching the back of his neck and looking away.

I smiled. "Oh, yeah sure no problem. Um" I looked in my room. I should probably invite him in, right? "Why don't you come in" I moved out of the way so he could get in. He came into my room and looked around a bit as I closed the door.

"I just need to finish getting ready and then we can leave," He nodded and sat on the edge of my made bed.

I finished my mascara and put some lip gloss on very quickly. I made my way to the closet and got dressed in there very quickly.I went back to the bathroom to fix my hair a bit, I didn't have time to do it again, so I just took it out of my bun and brushed it. I probably looked like a mad woman running back and fourth.

"How did you get ready so fast?" I tried making conversation.

"I don't know, but girls do take longer than guys so..." I nodded in agreement.

"Your room is pretty big," he looked around once more.

"Yeah I guess"

"Is Blaise still asleep?" I asked him. I really didn't know how to talk to this guy, I didn't like admitting that he kinda made me nervous.

"Yeah. I assumed we'd walk to breakfast, but I saw him sleeping, so I just thought to come over to you" He turned to look at me.

"Me, huh?" I slightly smirked.

"Yeah, you" I finished fixing my hair and made my way back to the room. He was getting up just as I went into the room. I accidentally met the gaze of his beautiful eyes. I couldn't help but stare at them. He stared back.

"Your eyes are so, pretty" I instantly shut my mouth. I hadn't meant to say that out loud.

"I could say the same for you" our faces were now only a few inches away. He had stepped closed and our noses were merely touching. I looked down to his lips for a brief second before turning up to his eyes. He noticed and did the same.

I was leaning in just as I heard a door open nearby, it made me jump the tiniest bit, breaking the moment. We looked back at each other's eyes, then I smiled to myself, that I'm sure he saw and went to get my bag so we could leave.

"Shall we get going now?" I asked as I was by the door gripping the door handle.

"Sure, let's go" The dumb smile couldn't leave my face.

I opened the door and he went right out, I went right after him and closed the door. Right as I closed the door I saw blondie at the table with the apples eating out leaning against the table. He saw me and the boy exiting my room eyeing us both, I knew what he must be thinking. I couldn't exactly read his expression, but he seemed somewhat irritated? I looked at him and raised an eyebrow quickly and gave him a fake smile as I lightly pushed the boy next to me to leave to the common room.

"What class do you have first?" Brooklyn asked the boy seated next to me as we got to the Great Hall.

"Um, Astronomy"

"Ugh, I don't" she frowned, which made me slightly chuckle.

Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Michelle, Enzo, Daphne, and Malfoy all had that class as well, including me.

"Do you have it?" the boy asked as he turned to me.

"I do," I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Great" he smiled.

Malfoy had joined all of us a few minutes ago, and was giving Jacob a questioning look, eyeing him and like examining him, I frowned.

I really enjoyed Astronomy, and today we were going to spot constellations at the Astronomy tower. I walked alongside Michelle and Jacob with Theo on his other side. The rest behind us. When we walked up to the Astronomy tower, there was a bunch of telescopes. Professor Sinistra was stood in the middle of the tower waiting for more students to join. We all stood next to the other students waiting for the Professor to begin.

"Alright, I will assign you all a partner so you can observe constellations, and write all your observation down" she announced as all the student conversations started to die down.

"Mr. Berkshire and Miss. Greengrass, Mr. Zabini, and Mr. Weasley" I gagged and giggled at Blaise's partner, poor boy.

"Miss. Parkinson and Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Nott and Miss. Dolven, Miss. Vega and Mr. Inkwood, and Miss Granger and Mr Pucey" Jacob turned to me and smiled, and I lightly smiled back. That felt weird.

We made our way to a telescope and put our bags down. I got a parchment and a quill out so we could write our observations down.

"I'll go first," I said as I put an eye on the telescope.

"Alright just write down what I say" I said still looking thru the telescope.

"Ursa major, Saggitarrius, Triangulum, Scorpius, Taurus," I said slowly so he would have time to write.

"Oh and Draco," I said. I looked at the dragon, It didn't really look like a dragon but whatever.

"Your turn," I picked up my gaze from the sky through the telescope.

He started naming a few other constellations. "What's your favorite constellation?" he asked as we finished our observations and sat on the floor.

"Hm, I think, my favorite probably Lyra," I said. "But I have a lot, like Scorpius, Andromeda, Norma, Ara, those are my top," I was looking at the floor. "You?" I turned to look at him, he was already looking at me.

"Lyra" he stated looking deep into my eyes, I was a bit shocked. "Why?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Because it's your favorite" he mumbled. He looked down at my lips this time, and I looked at his. but we couldn't do anything here, so I bit my lip which made him look at my eyes again and smirk very lightly.

We all made it through classes, and it was now time for tryouts, I wasn't looking forward to this at all, but I had to try, to win the bet. Blaise, Enzo, Malfoy, Jacob, and I were making our way to the pitch.

"Nervous, Vega?" Blaise asked with a smirk.

"Not a bit" I smirked back. He walked off with Theo.

"Ugh, I hate this" I mumbled to myself but seemed as though someone had heard.

"Maybe if you weren't so stubborn you wouldn't have to do something that you 'hate'" I rolled my eyes at the all too familiar low voice from behind me.

"Fuck you, Malfoy" I really didn't want to have to do this, but I had to, and Malfoy on my nerves was not going to help.

"Oo, fiesty today aren't we, seems like you do hate it" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. Again.

"Just shut up, I just want to get this over with" I mumbled. I heard someone come to my other side.

"If you hate it why are you here?" Jacob asked me confused.

"It's a bet" I explained. He nodded, still a bit confused, but seemed he let it go. He went back to talking to Blaise.

I saw Malfoy looking at Jacob with an irritating expression. I stared at him.

"Oh so he can talk to you and you don't cuss him out," Malfoy said pointing at the boy in front of us and nodding.

"That's because he's not calling me stubborn" I mocked him pointing my finger at him too.

"You always get the last word, don't you?" Malfoy said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Always. Try to remember that" I repeated narrowing my eyes as well and gave him a fake smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 16 14
Despite being the youngest girl, the daughter of Voldemort was the best. She fought harder and faster than any other D.E.T (Death Eater Trainee) unde...
586K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.5K 89 39
Five years ago, an expulsion had taken place at Hogwarts. It was the first one ordered for in over a century. Unimaginable horrors had taken place wi...
3.2K 88 12
**BOOK 4** If you have not read the previous 3 books, I advise you to read them. If not, you'll most likely be lost. -- Let us take a jump ahead. It...