𝐀𝐒𝐬𝐬 & 𝐀𝐒π₯π₯ ━━ 𝘴. 𝘴...

By DEVILLSDIOR

𝓐ND THUS WITH A KISS SHE DIES where roxy salvatore comes to beacon hills to find happiness but is instea... More

π“šISS & π“šILL.
π“ŸROLOGUE.
𝓐CT π“žNE ━━ future nostalgia.
01, go johnny go!
02, tiny but mighty
03, it's raining men
04, our deformed potato baby
06, illusionist
07, dog parents
08, tainted blood
09, 1991's graduating year's prom
10, fallen angel

05, twilight days

3.4K 126 112
By DEVILLSDIOR

( 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆, twilight days. )

       ROXY CARRIED JARED ALL THE WAY HOME.

𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 a slinky, just as soon as she picked him up, he just slides back down. She got them to her apartment, and placed him on the sofa. He was starting to wake back up as she gave him a glass of water. He slowly started to sit up right, groaning as crossed his legs. He put his feet on her couch. He put his disgusting, nasty feet on her couch.

She didn't know how to approach this type of conversation. She had a feeling that this day would come but she never expected for it to come so quickly. She liked Jared, I liked Jared, and honestly neither Roxy or I had any intention of watching him die or be scared of her. Knowing that she was vampire, knowing about all this werewolf, supernatural stuff - how would this effect them. If she just erased his memory, just pretended it never happened, wouldn't it all go back to normal. On the other hand, it would be kinda nice not to hide it. The whole vampire thing, it would be nice to not have to keep it a secret. She wasn't ashamed of being a vampire, she liked the power, the strength that came with it.

"You stupid, stupid idiot!" She slapped the back of his head, sitting next to him kicking his feet off the leather. "How do you manage to get beat up in prison. You didn't even go to prison. Why the hell were you there! Are you stupid? No just tell me, are you stupid-"

"Can you just shut up for a second!" he screamed, resting his head on the crook of her shoulder.

"No, I will not shut up!"

"No, first you tell me what the hell you did!" he asks, now facing her.

"You got yourself into trouble in the first place, you tell me!"

"I was at station because my parents told me to go back home with my sister so I bought food and then brought it to her and then some people called her and then I saw Isaac and then he started to scream and I think his bones started to crack so I went to check up on him and then his eyes glowed yellow and then he ripped the door off its hinges so then I started to run and then he threw me against the freaking wall!" he ranted. They were both just shouting at this point, and they weren't going to stop.

"Oh! I don't know how to respond to that!'

"I don't know," he stated incredulously, "tell me why you- you -you have fangs!"

"The guy that hurt you was a werewolf!" she blurted out.

"Yeah I got that from the roar and eyes and stuff. Now tell me what you are!" he screamed back.

"Okay! Okay! I'm a vampire!" His face was hard to describe. His eyes sort of popped out and he sort off straightened up, and looked to the distance.

"What the hell!" he shouted.

"I know!"

He quietened down. She was avoiding his eyeline and she was ready to erase his memory. This could all be avoided. "You're... a vampire," he said to himself. He started to nod as if he was agreeing with himself.

"Yeah..." The nervousness in her voice was unaidable. She loved having him in her life as a friend, she didn't think that she could stand this town without him. At least she could compel him if he got too freaked out.

"That's so... cool! Oh my god. I'm so happy but scared at the same time. This is awesome!"

"I know!" This was good. It's going fine. She still had someone by her side... but then his breathing started to get deeper, slower.

"But i'm really tired now." His eyes were already closed. "I'm going down."

"O-Okay?" He fell off the couch.

"𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦!" 𝗜𝗧 was the following day that Jared had awoken as a new person. He seemed to remember their entire conversation in a flash and he revelled in the knowledge of knowing of vampires. He left early in the morning, just before his parents awoke so he could make them breakfast to manipulate them into accepting his apology for having an impromptu sleepover at a random person's house.

"I swear if you call me anything like that I will hurt you," she threatened as they started to walk towards the grey metals together.

"Gosh, you try and make a joke these day and you get threatened. I guess that's how our friendship works now," he muttered. Pushing the door open with his entire body, they started to head towards the gymnasium.

"I saved your life, and I'm just asking for you to not call me disgusting names."

"Okay... bloodsucker," she hated him but she loved him.

"You really think you did something there, gosh," she sighed, but she couldn't help the stupid smile on my face.

"So you know how we have PE now right?"

"Right," she pointed out their 'let's go Beacon Hills' shirts.

"Therefore," he started dramatically, "it means I can see all your superpowers," he grined wickedly.

"I am 161 years old, any superpowers I have, I would've already found out about." He stopped in his tracks like she had just told him the biggest secret and his wicked grin had widened.

"So you do have superpowers," he teased.

"Haven't you seen any vampire anything?"

"I don't want to watch Twilight," he whined opening the double doors to the gymnasium. The almost orange wooden floors were glowing in the fluorescent light and the tired and groaning faces of their disgusting classmates were a wonderful sight to be seeing in the morning.

"We should watch Twilight together," she gasped. His face almost went white with fear. "One day," she added.

"One day," he mumbled back while rolling his eyes.

For the second time today, they stood frozen in the middle of the gymnasium. There was a rock climbing wall already set up in the middle of the room and Coach was already there shouting at people to get black ropes form the store room.

"How- why- in what world?" Jared sputterd out.

"How do they get it in here, is this stable?"
"I hate this place."

"Alright, you all can see the wall, I hope you all can guess what we're doing today," Coach screamed at the thirtyish of them.

"I'm so tired," Roxy whined quietly, as they were all directed to sit on the bleachers before Coach dragged to people to get hooked up to the wires, and they started to climb. There was chatter all throughout the class as they watched the first two student start to climb. A few seconds passed by before Jared opened his mouth once again.

"Okay so other than Isaac, is there anyone else who's a werewolf?" he asked, as innocently as a child.

"I think there's two more," she whispered back. They were sitting at the very back of the bleachers so we had a good view of the rest of the class.

"Who?" You could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Do you remember seeing anyone else yesterday, other than Stiles or Isaac or me?" she asked.

"I think I remember someone else. They were so loud," Jared rolled his eyes, "and they had red eyes, right?"

"He's an alpha," she replied.

"So then Isaac is the beta?" he said to himself. He must've noticed the weirded out look she gave him. "My sister likes to talk about Twilight okay," he defended himself.

"And then Scott, he's also a werewolf," she pointed him out with her head.

"Is he a beta too?" he asked.

"I don't think so," at this point she noticed Scott had - not so subtly - moved his head ever so slightly to hear them better.

"Why?" Jared had now started to look at Scott's head.

"He's too stubborn to be someone else's beta," she smirked when she saw Scott roll his eyes, and turn back to talk to Stiles and acknowledge his frantic movements.

"Did you learn all of this from Twilight?" Jared laughed.

"I've had werewolf friends," she snapped her head towards him.

"Aren't werewolves and vampire enemies?" he asked suddenly.

"We're not usually on the same page," she rolled my eyes.

"What, so are you and Scott McCall enemies now?" Jared laughed, throwing his head back in laughter. Scott's head had turned towards them again, this time with Stiles asking about what the two were talking about.

"Please he's like a toddler. I think I want to keep my dignity in tact." Coach had then called up Scott and Allison to go up next. All the way up they were just flirting - and if someone saw, wouldn't they hurt one of the two? Isn't she still a hunter. Or hunter in training, she wouldn't be this stupid if she had full huntership of whatever they call it.

"I'm so disgusted by them it's not even funny," Jared said after Allison kicked Scott down after he stared at her ass for a few seconds.

"You know, you should try out for lacrosse, aren't they still auditioning?" He turned to Roxy, all serious, and kinda hurt.

"I'm on the team," he whined like a puppy.

"You're on the team!" she shouted - in hushed tones obviously.

"Yeah I know righ-!" They heard a thump from the wall's direction.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, Roxy, let's go. The wall," Coach screamed, pointing at her and Stiles. She rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"Can't you go really fast?" Jared asked.

"Yep," she stepped a step down.

"Please beat him," he asked with a kidish grin, pleading with his eyes and clasping his hands together under his chin.

"Jared this is high school gym, calm down," she laughed.

Stiles and Roxy started to get attached to the wires and they started to climb. One foot in front of the other, she could see him looking over at her while simultaneously trying not to look at the ground disappearing below them. "You and me need to talk," he states.

"I don't think we do," she started to climb faster.

"You are a vampire!" he exclaimed, suddenly stopping. I feel like she's said this multiple times already, it's just getting repetitive now.

"Yes Stiles, I thought the hot guy said this already."
"Derek?"
"The one that's not Isaac."
"Are- are you working with him now?"

"I'm not going to lie. Working with werewolves sounds like an absolute dream," she smiled sarcastically.

"You do know about all the hunters, right?" he asked worriedly.

"Didn't I tell you and Scott that I knew about the Argents. Are you already forgetting our conversations Stilinksi, I am hurt beyond belief?" she pouted.

"You know, I thought you were a vampire, not a life sucking, slimy, little waste of space?" He retaliated, knocking her hand off the purple rock and replacing it with his own instead.

"Aww Stiles, you flatter me too much," she kicked at his feet and could hear Coach laughing manically at the bottom.

"I'm sorry, does your magic still work or are you still going to just show your 'veiny' eyes," he stopped for a second, regaining his speed, almost ahead of her.

"And I'm sorry for making you fall 20ft from the air," she smirked and the smile fell off of his face.

"Wait what?" The blood had rushed to her head and her fangs came out, laughing when he fell the whole way down.

"Stilinski, McCall you two are really making my day," Coach exclaimed. Stiles scurried away to Scott as Jared came up to Roxy in a hurry.

"Actually no, you, me, after school meet at the abandoned train station," he said determinedly.

"There's an abandoned train station?"
"Yep, and you are showing me your powers."
"I don't have superman powers you know?"
"Oh, then what can you do?"

"I'm moving our twilight night to tonight," she said moving back up to the back of the bleachers.

"Why?"
"Do you want the whole powers magic show or not?"

"I'll bring over my sisters CD's," he sighs dishearteningly. She patted him on the head and he was called up to the wall.

"Okay Jared, Erica, you're next." Roxy had talked to Erika once, in Economics when she asked her for a pencil. She seemed like a nice person but she always kept to herself. Jared liked to complain about how PE was a waste of their time at school, mostly because he was actually able to play a limited of array of sports. However going up against Erika, it seemed to reassure him in a way. Jared started climbing and Erika followed closely behind. Just under halfway through Erica had come to a halt. Her breathing became erratic and she began to whimper. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach stated.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out," a winey voice says. Lydia, of course.

"Erica," Coach said warningly.

"I'm fine," she whispered back. The poor girl was shaking, what part of that did she consider fine?

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic," Allison finally said.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get - Erica, y - you're fine. Just - Just kick off from the wall. Th - There's a mat to catch you. Come on," he ushered her down, and as her heartbeat pulsating faster and faster, she fell onto the mat below her. She closed her eyes and she looked like she was in pain. "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine," Coach tried to sound calm and relaxing but really all he did was frustrate the poor girl even more.

After Erika had gone, Coach decided that, that was enough for the day and sent them all to the locker rooms. As Roxy was drying her hair, Allison came up to her with determination, and from the corner of her eye, she could see Lydia looking at them from the corner of the room. "So you're a-a vampire?"

"Okay uhh, that's five people," that already know about my fangs.

"How-Why?" she finally asked her, cocking her head to the side, and she slightly scrunched her nose up.

"Why am I a vampire?"

"No, I mean why are you here?" she said finally regaining her confidence.

"And why would I tell a girl that's barely even hunter?" she smirked. She seemed like she was caught off-guard. It wasn't a secret, any other experienced 'monster' would've notice it. She wasn't strong enough.

"I may not be an official hunter but I can still hurt you," she tried to be serious, but it was just funny tot he cocky vampire.

"What are you going to do to me? Bullets can't hurt me, arrows can't hurt, and contrary to popular belief garlic doesn't hurt us and I can walk in the sun. So tell me Allison, why should I be scared of you?" She got closer and closer to the girl, and she could feel Allison breath harshly. Roxy one of the most terrifying creatures of the night, how would a weak little girl hurt her. "Come on Allison, where are your scary little threats now?" She slightly stepped back but still kept eye contact with her.

And suddenly there was a 'thunk' coming from inside the gymnasium.

Erika.

𝗝𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 torture Roxy apparently so of course he chose the furthest seats away from their next class, and he chose to text her this information as she was in the middle of the cafeteria looking for him like a loser. She stepped outside and saw her loner friend sipping his apple juice box, staring at people by continuously turning his head side to side. "Oh thank god," she whispered going to sit next to him, giving him a side hug as he gave her a fake disgusted look.

"We need to work on your attachment issues because if you going to be acting like this after you come back from the bathroom, I don't think we can be friends anymore," he says as she squishes his cheeks together.

"I'm sorry did I or did I not save you life?" she deadpanned, letting him go.

"You're going to hold that over my head for a while right?" he asked even though he had the answer.

"Definitely."

A sudden gust of wind had turned them to face the road where a black car had rolled up. The person inside had the windows rolled down just enough to his face. Hot Back Guy. Jared slaps Roxy's arm - multiple times - in excitement. "That's Derek," he whisper shouts into her ear.

"Who's Derek?" She leaned in towards him.

"Remember I told you about the 'Hale fire' and how one of the son's got blamed?" She scrunched up her face and turned towards him.

"I thought you said his name was Denrick!?" The girl whisper shouted.

"Who names there child Denrick?" he screwed up his face.

"Who names their child Jared?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Roxy." Low blow.

"... anyways he's the alpha," she said quietly.

"From last night," he continued, his juice box creating a loud slurping sound.

"Yeah."

"I don't think think that this 'Derek' is tha-" he stoped suddenly, obviously not before letting out a high pitch scream of course. "What the hell!?"

"You and me need to talk." 'Derek' had apparently come up to their table. He had this weird aura around him. Very dark and very drawing, like you were being pulled towards the man. He towered over the two, looking down on them like they were ants. Jared's heart had stopped, I swear he was going to flatline soon.

"It's actually you and I," Jared muttered softly, looking down at the ground.

"And I think you can classify this as some sort of harassment." Derek rolled his eyes slightly at their dramatics.

"I'm an alpha and I need my pack," he stated bluntly, staring directly at the vampire, pretending that the boy beside her wasn't there which might've been for the better, just for his heart.

"Oh my god, are you asking me to be in your pack, because if you are I want you down on one knee, and I want a shiny ring," she put her palms under her chin.

"I'm simply offering you a chance to be with a group who can share power."
"No offense Mr. Alpha man, but I think I'm more powerful, than all of you. Combined."

"It was just a suggestion, but maybe your friend will be more compliant," he looked over to him for the first time, and it was more like a threat.

"I don't think I have the face for Elvis Presley sideburns," he smiled back.

"Just an offer," Derek shrugged.

"Don't hold your breath," she was able to say before they - well Derek and Roxy - heard footsteps coming their way. Just before the door was going to open, Derek walked back to the drivers seat of his car, and put on his shades. Not only did the door open, but a new Erika strutted out of the building.

Not the Erika that was worried she was going to go into an epileptic shock, but a more confident one. Giving a wink to Jared, getting his face all flustered, she got into the passengers seat of Derek's car. Another beta presumably. The engine started up when the two boys hurriedly followed her out. Scott and Stiles. Derek rolled down his window, giving a killer smile and speeding off.

"What did he say to you both?" Scott marched down from the stairs, Stiles already preparing for whatever stupid plan Scott had up his sleeve and followed.

"Listen I just want to enjoy lunch, that's it," Roxy whined.

"You don't even need to eat," Stiles said incredulously, but Scott never wavered from his stance.

"What did he ask?"

"He asked us to-" Jared answered, well halfway.

"To join his pack," Scott finishes off, looking off into the distance as if he was debating something.

"Well technically he asked you," he turned to the vampire, "and sort of threatened me, but whatever," Jared rolled his eyes, talking as if the two intruders weren't there.

"You know about werewolves and everything now?" Scott exclaims to Jared.

"I almost died by one," Jared smiled back proudly, extremely self satisfied with himself.

"But did you join his pack," Stiles intervenes, pushing Scott to the side.

"I feel like I've said this multiple times, I don't even like werewolves, why would I join a pack of them?" the vampire sighed.

"Then why are you here, if you're not gonna join a pack?" Stiles squinted his eyes at Roxy.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot."

"I know that we may not have a way to kill you but we will, and we will hurt you if you hurt one of us," him and Allison really just recycle the same words over and over again.

"Oh no, I'm so scared," Roxy exclaimed with a dead face. "I already got that whole speech from Allison."

"What did you do with Allison?" Scott growled, coming closer to me.

"Literally nothing," she smiled innocently.

"Well do you know who the next beta is?" Stiles interrupted, putting his hand on Scott's shoulder.

"I didn't even know Derek was the alpha. I thought his name was Denrick for god's sake. I don't have any answers for you Scott."

"Actually Jared," Stiles starts off, with a mischievous grin. A 'hmmm' sound comes out of the adorable boy's lips. "You work at the ice rink right?"

"Yeah why?" Stiles only faces Scott with a grin, and Scott - hesitantly - has a smile perched on his face.

𝗥𝗢𝗫𝗬 𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 in love with the night. She was always confused on why her mother always used to warn her about the moon, and the darkness outside - obviously when they were much younger. It was always so enchanting to her. The moonlight showering anyone who walks under the sky as like they treasure. She found it funny how she saw such beauty while the stories about the monsters who roam and revel in it like it's home had taken control of people. She found it funny until she found out what her mother was talking about.

It wasn't vampires, it wasn't werewolves, it was monsters. Monsters like her father, monsters like the hunters that took advantage of their weaknesses, the monsters like we could become. It's the scariest thing in the world to become into someone you despised - someone you didn't realise was yourself, and it's worse when you don't even remember how it happens.

She walked - at a humane pace - back to the loft after having a few drinks at the sketchy bar. She passed by a small building with a flickering light inside. The Beacon Hills Animal Clinic. A man, with absolutely no hair on his head, had come out of the building, with his bag draped across his shoulder, and once he saw me his mouth gaped open. "Roxy Salvatore," he whispered, his breath visible in the cold night.

He looked frantic as he did some random hand gestures ushering her into the building. She had to look around to see if anyone else was there because he looked like he was going to die. Literally. "I've been watching you," he says immediately as he shuts the door behind him.

"Excuse me," she paused, "what?"

"Did you come here in 1991?"

"Huh-I-what?" What the hell is this man on?

"I know your name is Roxy Salvatore, I know that your a vampire, you have two vampire brothers, and I need to ask you if you were here in Beacon Hills in 1991."

"I remember all the places I've been I would've never come here if I already went here. In 1991 I was- I was in," oh my god...

"I don't know how to tell you this but," he stoped, running to the back room and bringing back a thick book. 'Beacon Hills Graduating Class of 1991'. Roxy opened it up to some random page, a page with a bunch of random photos of the students all together, and there it was. The same people that were in the photos that Scott and Stiles showed her. The only problem is, why was she there as well?

And of course to add to this problem, Scott walks in as well, and he didn't look happy.

( authors note. )

writing that one line about auditioning
for lacrosse, i just kept thinking of 'hi
i'm kurt hummel, and i'm auditioning
for the role of the kicker'sidenote i hate
thebeginning of this chapter so i
acknowledge that thisis extremely cringey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 3.3K 27
β€·β˜…π”Ÿπ”―π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱 "We uh... We just kissed." "Yep." "Wanna do it again?" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ TEEN WOLF , stiles stilinski seasons 4-6 teen wolf: the movie Β©f4brays 2...
16.5K 496 9
Elena Stilinski was in every way like her older brother Stiles. She was loved and cherished and seemed to most an ordinary girl. It was such a pity...
216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...
25.4K 1K 40
BOOK 2 Emma McCall has survived her first summer in Beacon Hills. Two months of babysitting ticking-time-bomb Lydia Martin and worrying over the stat...