Amity

Por DisasterChild20

Amity Mikaelson, the youngest Mikaelson and Rebekah's Superfecundation twin. Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Prologue

5.3K 70 1
Por DisasterChild20

Amity wakes up breathing heavily, looking at the clock on her bedside table she groans when she sees the time of seven am. Climbing out of bed she walks downstairs to find her brother Klaus sat drawing on the sofa. "You're up early." he comments not looking up from his book. Amity shrugs and sits next to him. Klaus closes his book and puts it on the table with his pencil "Bad dream?" he asks. Amity shrugs and leans into his side, making close hug her "We haven't seen him in decades. We're safe." he tells her kissing her temple. Amity nods and snuggles closer to him "Anything from Eli?" she asks. "Not for a while. Maybe you should try, you're the innocent little sister." Klaus suggests. "Ah yes, so innocent." Amity laughs. Klaus joins in as his phone starts ringing "Go get something to eat while I take this." he tells her. Smiling Amity goes to the kitchen and grabs an apple and a blood bag before walking back to the living room. "Go get dressed we're going on a road trip." Klaus tells her. "Where?" Amity asks. "To where it all started, Mystic Falls." Klaus smiles. Amity grins and runs upstairs to get changed and pack her bags.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 32.7K 64
❖𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐥...
965K 24.9K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
162K 4.6K 28
"She put a binding rune on the door. I can't get it open." "I'd say she doesn't want to see you." #1 in "magnus" Andina Wayland has grown up with...
11.7K 232 20
What if Jocelyn had two twins, Clary and Abbigael had a basic life until the meet Jace, Alec and Isabelle lots of secrets will be discovered!