TGOTF: The Game Of The Future

Per Coming_To_You_Live

The Past represents what we have been through. The Present works hard for the success. The Future shows your... Més

The Power I Hide
Cat Vs. Phoenix
Deal? Deal!
Real Identity
Jealousy At It's Finest
Dinner With (G)I-dle
Their So Pretty, It Hurts
The Hidden Secret
Leggo Errbody
Same Project Or Same Mission?
The Panther
The Crow&Dove With The Eagle
The Chain Keeper
The Lion
What Are You Doing Here?
Forget What Happened
The Unnie's Tears
I Will Not Go Without A Warning
What To Do?
A Visit To Remember
Poison Rose Of The Viper
New Student
Chou and Lee
The Game
I'm A Savage
The Date With A Friend
You Better Run
Sleepover
Normal day?
The Past That I Hate To Remember
Orbit
Aya
Cry For Me
Hwaa
For Her
Spanish Sahara
Backwoods
Tears
She Will Be Back
Night
Visiting
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

Her Confession

104 8 9
Per Coming_To_You_Live

"sarangeul haetta uriga manna
jiuji mothal chueogi dwaetda
bolmanhan mellodeurama..."

*AT MIYEON, MINNIE, SOOJIN, SOYEON, YUQI, AND SHUHUA'S DORM*

Shuhua was chilling at their dorm watching Netflix at their TV.

Miyeon and Minnie were both not at their dorm as they were both having a cute date together at the amusement park.

Yuqi was sitting at the floor.

Soyeon was with Soojin encouraging her to confess before it's too late.

"You freaking Bitch, go confess or else she won't like you the same way she does.... Like years ago!" Soyeon whispered shouted at Soojin as Soojin paced back and forth.

"I don't know Soyeon! Maybe she doesn't feel the same way anymore!? She might like someone else!? Maybe she moved on! Or maybe--" Soojin's rants got cut off when Soyeon stood up and held her shoulders.

"Soojin Oh My God-I Will Smack you!" Soyeon said pissed at Soojin as she rants about Shuhua not liking her anymore.

"I will seriously die if this Bitch continues on being dumb." Soyeon thought as she face palmed at her mind.

"Listen Soo, you'll never know when you don't try ok? Go confess. I know she will feel the same." Soyeon said as she gave a cheeky smile at Soojin.

"O-ok... I can do this." Soojin said as she smiled.

"That's the spirit girl! now I'll go take Yuqi away from here ok? And you? You confess." Soyeon said happily as she skipped away and went to the living room and took Yuqi with here.

"Wait where we goin?" Yuqi asked confused.

"Sooshu will sail." Soyeon whispered and continued dragging Yuqi to the door.

"Sooshu what--oh wait ok..."

Shuhua watched as Soyeon dragged Yuqi away and exit the dorm.

She sighed as she looked at the TV screen.

Suddenly she felt someone occupying the other side of the couch.

She thinked for a minute.

"Miyeon Unnie and Minnie Unnie are both not here..... Because they are on a date since it's their anniversary..."

"Soyeon unnie and Yuqi just left a second ago..."

Shuhua then slowly covered her mouth.

"Then..... Holy shit-"

She turned to look at her right side to see the girl she loves the most is staring at her.

She quickly looked away.

"OH MY GOD KSKCJSKFJOSJFEN FIIISSSSSHHHHHHH-ITS SOOJIN UNNIE! YEH SHUHUA SJCJBDJ OH MY FISHING GOD! ITS MY LOVE OF MY LIFE! MY QUEEN! MY EVERYTHING! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-OH MY LORD CALM DOWM THIS IS NOT A FISHING DRILL! I AM DECEASED--" Shuhuas panicked thoughts got cut off when she saw Soojin waving her hands at her face.

"Earth to Yeh Shuhua?" Soojin asked as she saw the pale girl spacing out.

"Huh--oh unnie, why? Is there something you need?" Shuhua asked as she felt her cheeks heat up.

"More like someone..." Soojin whispered as she continued staring at Shuhua with loving eyes.

"Can I.... C-can I.. I Uhm.. I... C-can we talk?" Soojin stuttered as she looked away for Shuhua not to see her blushing state.

Shuhua nodded And turned the TV off and faced Soojin while she hugs her knees up to her chest.

"This is it..." Soojin sighed and faced Shuhua.

"Ok.... I want you to listen to me ok? And don't interrupt me.." Soojin said as she looked at her palms the at Shuhua.

Shuhua nodded blushing.

"o-ok so Uhm.... Fuck how am I gonna say this.." Soojin was a blushing mess while Shuhua was melting as she saw how Soojin gets even more red.

"She looks like a Tomato...." Shuhua thought.

"Wait, do I really look like a tomato right now?" Soojin asked Shuhua.

Shuhua flinched and just nodded.

Soojin cupped her cheeks as it felt warm.

"Oh My God Soojin don't freak out now! Now's the chance to make her yours and your screwing it up!" Soojin thought as she lightly slap her cheeks and faced Shuhua again with a brave face.

Soojin sighed.

"S-shuhua.... You see... Why I want to talk to you is... Is Because... Is.... Is b-because... I...." Soojin got more nervous as she looked at Shuhua who was staring at her like a loss puppy.

"I LIKE YOU!" Soojin shouted at Shuhua and hid her face with her palms.

Shuhua.Exe has stopped.

Rebooting.....

Shuhua snapped out of her daze as she looked at Soojin who was hiding her red face with her palms.

Shuhua smiled.

She slowly crawled towards Soojin and held her palms that was hiding her red face and looked at her.

Soojin looked down, But she felt her chin getting lift up.

She saw a Beautiful girl with a pretty smile.

"Can you... Repeat that again My Jinjin?" Shuhua asked as she held Soojin's hands.

Soojin looked away and Shuhua found that cute.

"I-i like you.....No I... I Love You..." Soojin stuttered but she felt brave as she knows she might say something she doesn't mean to say.

But she does truly, deeply Love Yeh Shuhua.

"I Love You Too.... You already know that...." Shuhua cutely said as she hugs Soojin.

"S-she l-loves me too!?! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! SHE LOVES ME! SHE FREAKING LOVES MEEEEEEEE!" Soojin happily thought as she hugged Shuhua back tightly.

Shuhua pulled away from the hug and stared at Soojin.

Soojin stared at her too.

Shuhua slowly leaned in as Soojin closed her eyes and waited.

Shuhua's lips were now pressed at Soojin's.

The kiss was slow and passionate.

Soon Soojin wrapped her arms around Shuhua's neck as the kiss started to get hot.

Shuhua got in between Soojin's legs and snaked her arms towards Soojin's waist.

Shuhua licked Soojin's bottom lip asking for entrance, Soojin opened her mouth for Shuhuas tongue to explore her.

Their tongues fight for dominance as Soojin moaned.

Shuhua's kisses went to her cheek to her neck licking it and sucking it marking her, Soojin moaned.

Shuhua tugged Soojin's shirt, Soojin got the signal and removed her shirt.

Shuhua stared at her.

"Beautiful..." Shuhua whispered and slowly went to Soojin's collarbone and bite it.

"Ugh~ shu..." Soojin moaned.

Shuhua made Soojin's legs wrap around her waist as she lifted her up.

"Let's take this upstairs." Shuhua smirked and went to her room while lifting Soojin up who was nervous And excited at the same time.

Yuqi and Soyeon both got back to their dorm and found no one.

"maybe they went out on a date..." Yuqi said as she flopped down the couch.

"Hm I guess so.." Soyeon mumbled and went beside Yuqi and cuddled with her.

The Two have been dating since last month.

They were peacefully cuddling.

Not Until...

"AH! SHUHUA RIGHT THERE!"

Soyeon and Yuqi both flinched when they heard Soojin moaned from the other room.

They both looked at each other.

"Never knew Shuhua was a Top....." Yuqi whispered.

Soyeon was shook too knowing that the cute pretty innocent Shuhua was a top.

Yuqi chuckled and turned the TV on setting it into the highest volume.

"Ugh! Hm~SHUHUA OH GOD!"

"This is so fucking emberassing..." Soyeon mumbled.

Yuqi chuckled and patted Soyeons head and continued cuddling with her while watching some movie.

Seung and Rin were both walking to go to the ice cream shop.

Seung had her eyes closed and hands on her denim jacket pockets while listening to music with her head phones.

Rin was texting Jake.

Not until Seung immediately opened her eyes and stopped walking.

She took off her head phones and smirked.

Rin stared at Seung.

"I felt someone Gaying it up."

"What are you? Gay God?"

Meanwhile....

Lisa and Rosé were both at the archery place.

Rosé flinched.

"Someone is sinning...."

Lisa looked at her.

".......what????"

"..gwaenchaneun gyeolmal
geugeomyeon dwaetda
neol saranghaetta...."

To Be Continued...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20K 874 32
COMPLETED™ Will they also have a chance to be together again? Will there be a second chance for both of them? Unravel their story by reading this. I...
5.9K 514 8
Kim Jisoo had just gotten off work and was reading a novel on her way out. The novel caught her attention as the female protagonist shared the same n...
10.8K 474 26
Reuniting every Gangs, doing missions and Idolizing the throne of the Legendary Mafia Leader is what others do. Encounters and unexpected past will b...
27.6K 757 14
[DISCONTINUED] Park Eun-suk was a 19-year-old boy who dreamed of being a KPOP Idol. All of his visions for his future were disrupted when someone, or...