Epilogue

"............."

"I have to remind you kids..... Your parents were such a pain in the ass..."

"Woah is that mom And Dad!?"

"Never knew my mom was THAT cold to mama..."

"now i know where I got my savageness from!"

Seung watch her hand as she created a blue fire before throwing it to the circle ring.

It made a portal.

She kept it open and hid it from the world.

Until a 15 year old girl with her 16 year old brother with their friends sneaked inside a mysterious house and went inside the portal.

Seung's eyes widened once she saw what happened.

But she couldn't let them see her.

Even though her friends now revealed themselves she couldn't bring herself to reveal, as it was for her sisters/Bestfriends life.

But I guess it was time show herself.

So she made another portal sending it to the kids parents making them fall into the portal of the past.

She told her friends what happened and it made them shock.

When they got inside the portal seung wore her hoodie that made the others look at her but she disappeared.

She was on top of the building as they questioned the Legends on why they fell on a portal.

Once the legends explained what happened every couple split up and searched for their children's at every street.

What they didn't know...

They will meet their past selves.

And his back again....

But a certain someone will stop him again.

THE END.