The Unnie's Tears

"Why do you build me up? Buttercup baby, just to let me down... And mess me around. and then worst of all, you never call baby and you say you will..."

As Seung and y/n fell asleep at the couch a phone rang in the room.

Y/n woke up due to the sound and looked at the TV to see the main character is sleeping.

She saved the game and exit it, She checked the time 6:45am.

They still have 1 hour and 15 minutes to get ready before heading to the school.

She looked at the sleeping ice bear and slapped her at the cheek, Seung bolted up and looked at y/n with wide eyes gesturing why did she slap her.

Y/n gave her phone at Seung and Seung took it, She back read the research team gc and she gasped.

SmolBroccoliYeon😎
GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN SHUHUA!?

SoojinTheNormal😯😐
No.... Why yeon?

HuiLoser😈
No who the fuck needs that girl? And why is my name like this? And why are you in our senior gc?

ReneBae😸
Why Soyeon? Is she perhaps missing?

HuiLoser😈
We don't need that Bitch. Just hurry up with the report you bunch of disgusting lesbians.

SmolBroccoliYeon😎
SHUT UP HUI! I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR OLDER THAN ME! BUT SHUHUA IS IMPORTANT TO ME! IF I EVER FIND OUT YOUR THE REASON SHE'S MISSING I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL THROW SOME HANDS!

MoonHamStar🐹
Easy there Soyeon, Let's just pass our project and immediately exit the school.

ReneBae😸
How about our pass?

Y/nThePanda🐼
This is Seung, I'll handle our pass let's just go and meet up at the gates.

Seung gave y/n her phone back and told her to go straight at her classroom and don't follow them.

Y/n just nodded as she know this is serious, They both got ready and immediately separated ways as they reach the school.

Seung went at the juniors room as y/n said that she will just go to the cafeteria.

All eyes were on her especially Jennie.

Seung locked eyes with Jennie as she went to her.

Seung kneeled Down and bow at Jennie and said..

"Jennie can you let me and my friends pass this day, We need to find our missing friend please."

Jennie was shock as Seung bowed in front of her, Jennie immediately made Seung stand up and smiled at her.

"Unnie you know you don't have to do that, And yes of course you can, can I perhaps help too?" Jennie asked while smiling.

Why are they in good terms?

"Unnie I'm sorry."

Jennie bows infront of her.

"Your forgiven lil Cat."