Attack on titan x male neglec...

By Monksanto

Y/n Gremory was always neglected by his family until the day that Zoticus Y/n's father told him that he shoul... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
Growing up part 1
Growing up part 2
Defecting
battle in kuoh
Titan testing
Peerage
Return to kouh
Night out
Failed assassination
Rating game
Family reunion
Mikasa's love (Lemon)
First day at kouh
School sucks
Flirting
New information
Mission in Marley
Recovery
Punishment (Lemon)
Confession
Applications
Party & agreement
The angel
Return to Paradis
Epilogue
Teaser for a story later in time

Growing up part 3

9.7K 168 77
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I gazed at the group of the titan shifters sitting at what turns around was wall maria in the Shiganshina District. I sighed as I looked at my stub of a left arm. I sighed as I laid on my back and gazed up at the sky. My gaze shifted down at the many houses in Shiganshina. I slightly smiled, thinking about the happy memories I had when I lived with Grisha, Carla, Eren, and Mikasa. I wish I could back to those days of being carefree and just living my best life. I slightly smiled to myself before I heard my name called.

Pieck:" Y/n."

I turned my head to see Pieck with some bread in her hands. She offered some food to me.

Pieck:" Would you like some Y/n."

I was in shock that a traitor to humankind like her would be so kind to me.

Y/n:" S-sure."

I took the bread from Pieck and began to ate it. Pieck had been very kind to me for the past few weeks since these people had captured me. Pieck sat next to me as I looked into her brown eyes.

Pieck:" Do you dye your hair?"

Y/n:" Hm?"

Pieck:" How do you get your hair to be red like that? Do you dye your hair?"

Y/n:" No, actually, everyone in my biological family has red hair, and I was born with this mix of H/c and red hair."

Pieck smiled as she spoke.

Pieck:" What do you mean biological family?"

Y/n:" Well, I was adopted by some lovely people after I ran away from home."

Pieck spoke with a questioning tone in her voice.

Pieck:" Why would you run away from home."

Y/n:" Because my dad told me to kill myself."

Pieck's eyes widened as she spoke.

Pieck:" Well, I'm sorry to hear that; if you ever need to talk, I'm here."

Y/n:" Thanks, Pieck."

Pieck and I smiled at each other before Reiner bellowed out.

Reiner:" Pieck get over here!"

Peick sighed before getting up and walking over to the group of shifters. The group of five began to talk as I zoned out, looking at the sky. I wonder if the scouts think I'm dead, probably. I then heard shouting coming from the group as Reiner screamed out.

Reiner:" We can't just leave her here! We have to get Annie!"

Zeke:" You have been here long enough; we need to return home."

Bertholdt:" You want to abandon Annie and leave her here to die to these devils!"

My eyes widened in shock and worry. Did Bertholdt know about devils and the underworld, or was he saying that as an insult?

Reiner:" We have to save Annie; she's one of us!"

Bertholdt:" Yeah!"

Reiner:" I will fight you on this!"

Zeke stood up as he looked Reiner in the eyes.

Zeke:" Are you now?'

Reiner got up as his fists shook in anger.

Reiner:" I am."

Zeke chuckled before speaking.

Zeke:" We both know you can't beat me, Reiner."

Reiner growled as he spoke.

Reiner:" Want to bet on that."

Reiner and Zeke both cut their hands on with knives before they jumped off the wall and transformed with yellow lightning stuck them as their titans formed around them. As the beast and armored titan landing the ground, they gazed at each other with hatred in their eyes. The two titans charged at each other, Reiner throwing the first punch. Zeke flew back as he crushed the buildings under them. Zeke got up as Reiner attempted to smash his fists down onto Zeke, but Zeke hardened his skin into crystal as he blocked Reiners punch and kicked him back as he got up. Reiner charged in headfirst once again; when Reiner reached Zeke, Zeke dodged, making Reiner fall to the ground as Zeke placed his foot on his back and grabbed his titans writs as he began to pull as hard as he could, making Reiner screamed out in pain. Reiner then kicked Zeke, making him release his grip. Reiner slugged Zeke in the jaw slightly, making him stumble before Zeke grabbed onto Reiner's head before swinging him around and hurling him into the wall. Using titan crystal, Zeke formed claws on his titan, ran over to Reiner, and began to slash his titan over and over again, making blood spew and pieces of his titan's armor get ripped off. Zeke's titan smiled as he punched Riener over and over again, leaving indents in the skin and muscle as Zeke slammed Reiner onto the ground one last time, stomping on his neck. Zeke backed off as he had won; Bertholdt retrieved Reiner from his titan as Zeke emerged from his titan.

* Three-week time skip*

I sat on the ground outside of the Shiganshina District. Zeke was planning something, but I'm sure what it was. Laura walked up to me with a bottle in her hand. Laura and I hadn't talked at all for the time I had been captive. We had the occasional glance at each other, but Pieck was the only person I had any real interactions with during my time here. She kneeled down to my level as she spoke, holding up the bottle.

Laura:" Hey Y/n, do you want some wine?"

I spoke while reaching out.

Y/n:" Sure."

Laura opened the bottle before handing it to me; as I took a long swig of the whine, I gave it back to Laura, offering her some. Laura shook her head, showing that she did not want any before Zeke and Pieck came walking over to us.

Zeke:" Laura get ready; the survey corps are here."

Laura got onto her feet as she stood up. Yellow lightning struck in the distance showing that someone had transformed.

Y/n:" Survey corps. Zeke, what the hell is going on."

Zeke:" Don't worry, nothing you will remember."

Third-person P.O.V~

A tear leaked out of Pieck's eye as she spoke.

Pieck:" I'm sorry, Y/n."

Y/n was about to yell at Pieck, but Zeke yelled out as yellow lightning sparked around the H/c and red-haired boy before he was engulfed in yellow lightning and transformed into a titan along with serval other people. Pieck sadly looked down before she and Zeke transformed into their titan forms. Laura took a knife, slashing her hand before changing into her titan form.

Zeke hurled a bolder traping serval horse's in the district. After everyone was trapped, Zeke ordered his titans to attack the remaining survey corps members outside the wall along with their horses to prevent escape. A roar echoed at signaling Zeke that it was time. Zeke grabbed a barrel holding Bertholdt as he tossed it over the walls. Bertholdt cut his hand with a knife as the barrel exploded as Bertholdt transformed, creating a massive explosion. The explosion consumed part of the Shiganshina, killing a large number of the scouts as well. The colossal titan began to throw the fiery debris of the houses around it at the scouts while beast titan began to through crushed boulders as Levi's group, killing many of Levi's scouts. Erwin quickly came up with a plan and told Levi before executing it. Erwin took a massive group of scouts and began to charge at the beast titan, screaming out to distract it. Levi came up from behind the beast titan, startling it, and was about to rip Zeke out of it, but he was smacked away, making him go flying back. Zeke thanked Laura before he continued to throw boulders at the scouts. Levi noticed the white armored shell around the war hammer titan; he knew his blades would be useless against the war hammer titan. Levi gabbed the thunder spears of his back and got them ready.

Levi:" Good thing I took these thunder spears."

Using his ODM gear, Levi swung around the war hammer titan, avoiding all its strikes, and once he got the chance, he fired the thunder spears into the titan's mouth. Laura was blown out of her titan and shook in fear when her gaze met Levi's. Laura tried to transform again but couldn't due to her lack of experience as a titan shifter. Laura began to run away from Levi as she didn't want to die. Suddenly Laura was whisked off the ground as one of Zeke's mindless titans held her in its hand, preparing to eat her. Laura screamed and kicked at the titan, but it did nothing as the mindless titan raised Laura up before bitting on her head, making its explode in its mouth before it gobbled the rest of her up as the titan swallowed Laura's reminds it fell over. The titan's nape began to leak out steam as Y/n emerged from the titan's nape. Levi and Zeke both saw this as Zeke screamed out in anger before tossing a bolder.

Zeke:" You bastard!"

Y/n was in a daze and didn't notice the rock hurling towards him. Levi quickly grabbed Y/n and spoke.

Levi:" Oi Y/n, what's wrong with you?"

Y/n blinked his eyes as he snapped out of his daze.

Y/n:" Levi, what's going on here? How the hell did you get here?"

Levi:" It's not important, but can you transform?"

Y/n:" What do you mean, Levi?"

Levi:" You ate a titan shifter, so now you can change into a titan."

Y/n:" Are you sure."

Levi nodded. Y/n sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Okay, here we go."

Levi let go of me as Y/n began to fall through the air. As Y/n fell, he ripped off his fingernail as blood spewed out of his finger. Calling out the lightning, Y/n transformed as the bones of titan formed before the flesh wrapped around the bones as Y/n was pulled into the titan's nape before the white armor-like shell encased around the titan as his titan landed on the ground.

(Without the cape tails)

Zeke looked at the new war hammer titan in shock. The war hammer and beast titans charged at each other as their battle began; Y/n and Zeke attempted to punch each other. The knuckles of Y/n's titan became spiked as he hit Zeke, making his titan go flying back as the two began to fight. Zeke was about to punch Y/n Levi quickly cut off the beast titan's hand as Y/n quickly shoved Zeke to the ground as Levi then quickly began cut the beast titan up. Levi cut Zeke out of his titan as he held him captive. The cart titan then ran by Levi and snatched Zeke from his grasp. Y/n growled as he spoke along with his titan.

Y/n/War hammer titan:" You're not getting away!"

Y/n ripped his human body out of his titan's nape as he hurled himself at the cart titan. As Y/n landed on the titan, he gripped onto its skin as he crawled to its mouth as Zeke yowled out for titans to attack Levi. Y/n reached Zeke and began to punch him in the face repeatedly. The cart titan gripped onto Y/n's arm and hurled him over the wall making Y/n hit his head on the wall as he fell onto a rooftop, breaking serval of his ribs. Y/n groaned as he sat up and heard his name called.

Eren:" Y/n?"

Y/n looked over to see Eren on another rooftop next to him with a knocked out Bertholt and the body of someone that was burnt and charred.

Eren:" Y/n what's that coming out of your back, and what are those markings on your face?"

Y/n didn't know what Eren meant until he touched his back and felt his wings. His wings had somehow returned after been gone for eight years.

Y/n:" What the hell..."

The group heard a titan's footsteps as Zeke approached the group of men riding on top of the cart titan with supplies on its back. Eren grabbed Bertholdt and held one of his blades to his neck, threatening to kill him as Zeke came forward and spoke.

Zeke:" I found you Eren yeager..."

Eren began to move his blades across Bertholdt's neck, making blood slightly spill.

Zeke:" You look nothing like your father."

Eren and Y/n's eyes widened at Zeke's words as he continued to speak.

Zeke:" I get it. I do trust me when I say we are both victims of that man. I'm sorry, but he's changed you."

Eren screamed out at Zeke.

Eren:" The fuck do you mean?!"

Zeke noticed the wings coming out of Y/n's back as he spoke.

Zeke:" You there Y/n what was your last name again?"

Y/n spoke with hatred in his eyes.

Y/n:" Gremory, it's Gremory."

Zeke smiled and chuckled to himself as he gazed at Y/n.

Zeke:" My, my, what an exciting development. What is a high-class devil from the underworld doing here?"

Y/n's gasped in shock and worry at Zeke knowing about the underworld. Zeke then looked up to see Levi standing on top of the wall, covered in titan blood. Zeke cursed under his breath as he spoke.

Zeke:" Bertholdt, I'm sorry, but I have to leave you here; this is your end."

Zeke turned away only to look back at Eren.

Zeke:" I will save you Eren."

Zeke ran away on the cart titan as blood spilled from Y/n's head wound as he fell back, Eren rushing to his side to patch up his wound as Y/n became unconscious.

* One-month time skip*

Y/n P.O.V~

The scouts and I rode our horses on an expedition; it had been about a month since I became the war hammer titan, and ever since we found out what was in Grisha's basement, things had become more clear. About Marley devils and people who become devils while being titan, shifters get the curse of Ymir removed and can live a full life along with many other secrets, including how Eren had two titans. I had also been caught up on everything, like Armin being the new collateral titan and Ewrin passing away. The scouts rode out horses until we saw the ocean, the clear blue sea out in front of us. We all got off our horses and walked around in the water, talking and celebrating this massive achievement. I saw Eren standing in the water gazing out into the distance. I walked over to my friend and spoke.

Y/n:" You okay, Eren?"

Eren sighed before speaking.

Eren:" Our enemies are across the ocean and surrounding us, and if we slaughter them all, will we finally be free?"

I sighed and spoke honestly, a little bit concerned about my friend.

Y/n:" I don't know, but Eren, I want you to know that if you."

Eren:" You're not going back to your family. I mean, you have the chance to fly away and see them now."

Y/n:" Eren, what are you talking about? This is my home; you guys are my family."

Eren:" How so?"

Y/n:" You, Carla, and Grisha made me feel happy when my dad told me to kill myself. This is my home, and I'm staying here and doing what I can to protect it."

Eren slightly smiled as he looked at me.

Eren:" Thanks, Y/n, that's nice to hear."

Eren and I looked at the sun seat as he spoke.

Eren:" Can I talk to you about a couple of things quickly."

Y/n:" Sure."

Eren:" Well, 1 Armin and I were wondering if you could make us devils, so we don't have to suffer the curse of Ymir."

Y/n:" Sure."

Eren:" And 2 I have wanted to talk to you about this, but when I fought Annie that I time I went berserk I heard a voice say quote "Blood of Gremory."

Y/n:" Huh, well, that's something we will have to look into."

Eren and I let the waves wash over our feet as he spoke.

Eren:" So what's our next move?"

Y/n:" I don't know but for now, let's just enjoy this moment."

Eren:" Sounds reasonable."

The two of us gazed at the sea, taking in the smell of the saltwater looking to the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 77 19
YN and her frenemy, Hane are invited to join the Survey Corps. Their mission: To kill Titan's. However both of them get distracted by a guy. Hane i...
827K 34.3K 75
Y/N was a girl born in Marley but after her mother stole the Thunder Titan, she was assigned by her mother to do one thing and one thing only: protec...
7.8K 208 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
22.3K 867 11
[this will contain spoilers for anime watchers!] As a Marleyan, your duty was to bring Paradis to hell, no matter what it took. You were trusted with...