Xavier

Від desiadri

" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be... Більше

Description
Chapter 1: Alpha Ethan
Chapter 2: Running away
Chapter 3: Caught
Chapter 4: The Alpha
Chapter 5: Nutella Problems
Chapter 6: Orange Juice
Chapter 7: Everyone Is Blonde
Chapter 8: Control
Chapter 9: The Parents
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Ceremony
Chapter 12: Cotton Candy
Chapter 13: Oh Hell No
Chapter 14: Accident
Chapter 15: Tears
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Covered Scent
Chapter 18: Red is his color
Chapter 19: Lucy
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 22: Mixed
Chapter 23: Red Eyes
Chapter 24: Distractions
Chapter 25: Sticks
Chapter 26: Amelia
Chapter 27: His Reaction
Chapter 28: The Room
Chapter 29: Staying
Chapter 30: Battle
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Promo

Chapter 21: Is It Bad Or Good?

93.8K 2.5K 480
Від desiadri

Chapter 21: Is It Bad Or Good?

Photo on the side: Emma's bikini

"Emma, come on. You've been in there forever" Xavier said as he knocked on the bathroom door. Whoever said that women are the dramatic clearly haven't seen this man when he wants to take a shower.

"I literally just got in Xavier, I'm putting on soap right now" I yelled back. Apparently being in the shower for less than 2 minutes equals forever. He's not even sweaty and he showered like 2 hours ago I don't even know what his hurry is. 

I showered as fast as I could before drying off and put on a jumpsuit before I opened the bathroom door. He hadn't moved from his spot since he first called out to me. 

"What is so important that you haven't moved from there?" I asked him annoyed at how good he looked just leaning against the door frame. I forget how tall he is sometimes. 

"We need to go" He said as he pointed to our suitcases that were leaning on the wall behind him. Damn, that was fast.

"Why? What happened?" I asked worried, why am I just finding out about this? 

"Well apparently our whole family on the run they went earlier forgot how to identify a poison ivy plants and they all ran directly through them. Which just means that they have a pretty nasty rash. We're going to get them back to the house" He explained and I had to stop myself from frowning. We've only been here for like half a day but I certainly was enjoying the feeling of a vacation. 

"I can see in your face you don't want to go, but I promise you we will come back soon when we can enjoy it without these complications" He said giving me a kiss on the forehead before leading me to where everyone was trying to scratch or moving up and down a tree to relieve the sting. 

Well this was just a better view than the landscape of the cabin. Carter was placing blankets and disinfecting the inside of the car so I'm pretty sure it was our turn to run back home. 

"Where are you going with those bags? And don't you even answer because the right response is nowhere" Cecilia said blocking our path to the cars with her disapproving gaze. 

We opened our mouths to object and immediately closed it once Cecilia gave us a warning look. "You guys deserve the rest. This is the first time we could finally coordinate how to leave the gammas and the guards in charge and we are not going to ruin it just because of a rash. You guys are healthy and in need of some pool and margaritas" She continued and that's when Carter walked over to us and took her mate's side.

 "I get it, but it's not fair to just hand our family over to you guys. It should be the other way around, she's pregnant she needs the relaxation." Xavier argued back. They're seriously debating about who needs a vacation more, I wish I had more arguments like this one before. 

"We're leaving and that's final. By the way Emma, sometimes when you fall asleep Xavier slips out and stays awake doing work. Fight about that. Bye" Carter giggled as he grabbed Cecilia and whistled everyone over to the car. 

It was almost record time as everyone said goodbye from far away and jumped into the car. Not even a minute had passed before they had driven away leaving us just standing there watching.

"Xavier..." I say as I follow him inside, he's already running from this conversation. He thinks I'm not going to win in about 3 sentences. Just wait.

"Don't start Emma, I don't have enough time in the day for everything I have to do. Plus, I know just how tired you get at nights so I try to spend most of my days with you. What's wrong with making sure my mate is taken care of" He flashes his beautiful smile as he walks over to me and places his hands on my hips, drawing me into him. 

I don't know if it's my body responding to being with him so much without touching him sexually, but his hand on my hips felt like fire, the sparks were running through my body at ten times the intensity than I'm used to. I've been horny before obviously, it's hard not to when my mate is as sexy as he is. 

I closed my eyes for a second so that he wouldn't see my reaction to his simple and affectionate touch, but something woke up the wolf in me. 

 "I have friends that I can turn to during the day. The only time that I really need you to take care of me is during the night when I'm laying in your arms. I want you to sleep and I want to feel safe with you. I need to feel safe when I'm sleeping or that day keeps repeating" I say softly as the memory of the attack still plays in my head. 

My wolf is supposed to have Luna's strength, a match for Xavier's. But I couldn't take down one wolf without facing problems. All of those days of practice missed out because I was scared of the reaction to my wolf, is certainly affecting me right now. I should defend the pack with Xavier not do whatever I'm doing now. 

"I'm sorry, I promised that I would be right there beside you and I haven't. If I stay up all night again it's to watch you sleep for any signs of nightmares to wake you up" He said kissing me softly. 

Yeah, time to change the subject before I start to cry. 

"Please don't watch me sleep. If you're going to be awake all night it's going to be for another reason" I say as I grab his arm from my waist and place it on my back, where my jumpsuit leaves the skin bare. 

His fingers tightened on my skin as he pulled me closer to him. "Emma, you're just down right cruel" He groaned as he gave me one last kiss and pushed me away from him. 

"Let's just use the pool, we already have the whole house to ourselves. Plus, I need to cool down." He said that last sentence to himself,  but I really needed to cool down myself. My thoughts were nothing close to being pure and I still don't know if I feel ready.

"Fantastic idea, let me change then. Warm it up for me" I run away from my hornyness and my mate and grab my suitcase to change yet again into a bathing suit. 

I went to the same bathroom I had just taken a shower in and changed into the first bikini I saw. Okay, I lied. It wasn't the first one I saw. It was technically the first sexy and not child-like bikini I fished out of the selection I had. 

Plus, I know how much he likes red. 

I followed his scent through the house, since I forgot to ask where exactly the pool was. I ended up going through an outdoor exit space that I hadn't seen before. 

My attention should've been focused on the gigantic pool but my eyes drifted immediately to Xavier's half naked body lounging in one of the chairs beside it. My breath hitched as I saw myself walking closer to him.

I only stopped once I was beside him. My eyes met his and saw how dark they were as they swept over me. "I'm so fucking dumb, for suggesting this when I was already trying to control myself as I was".  

"Yeah, that was a dumb idea, cause I can't seem to take my eyes off you" I said as they unconsciously did another sweep of his body. The one I have already seen hundreds of times, but this lust that I'm feeling doesn't let me do anything else. 

"I can't handle the way you're looking at me right now. I'm going to go into the pool" He said brushing past me to get into the body of water behind me. But right now, I made up my mind. 

 I grabbed his arm before he was out of reach and pulled him back into me. "Emma, my goodness. Look at my eyes" They shifting between his animal and human side was blurring and it was noticeable. But right now, I don't care. I could feel my own wolf wanting to take control. 

Sorry girl you can take control next time, right now he's all mine. 

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I said as my hand swept up from his arm up until his head. Grabbing onto the back of his hair, keeping his eyes staring into mine. 

"I know you want to wait and that's fine with me but for that to happen, you need to stop touching me like that, cause - oh god" He couldn't finish his sentence cause my lips started to explore his neck. My tongue trailing his already healed mark. 

His arms wrapped around me as he pressed me into his body. Yeah, he was certainly into it. 

"Xavier" I called as I swirled my tongue around his ear lobe. His only response was a light moan. "Sit back down baby".

He wasted no time to sit down in one of the lounge chairs. My mouth never leaving his skin as I sat down on top of him. 

After a few more seconds of letting me kiss his skin, he grabbed my neck and pulled me to his face. His lips meeting mine in a heated frenzy. Oh my god, the way my body was reacting to his was heavenly. 

He pulled on my hair as his tongue found itself into my mouth. I gladly gave him access, my body letting out a moan in response to his erection rubbing against me. 

That's the moment that he seemed to realize what was going on, because he pulled away from me. His breath as fast and hurried as mine was. "Stop Emma. Come on you're not thinking straight" He said as he pushed my hair away from my face. 

And that 2 sentences were enough for me to know that my decision was right. I want this now. I trust him more than anyone and oh my god I want him. 

"Now it's the turn for you to look at my eyes" I said as I tried to control my breathing. He bit his lip as he looked at how much I was lusting for him. 

"I know you think you want me, that's your wolf. I want you to want this. The human side to feel ready and secure to complete the mating process" He says almost pushing me out of his lap. 

I smiled softly and leaned in again and gently kissed him. His lips moved against mine in a more softer pace but the passion was still there. I think it burned even brighter than before. I gave me to him with this kiss, I showed him just how I felt for him. I'll give him all the reassurance he needs.

"I want you Xavier, all of you right now. And I'm clear as hell that my wolf is not influencing me. I really need you to fuck me like immediately before I do it myself. Are you fully convinced now?" I laughed as how much his expression changed into shock. 

"Fuck, well when you put it like that" That was the last that I heard before he grabbed me and carried me into the house. Finding our bedroom in record time. 

And that's how we completed the mating process. I was officially his, and he was mine forever. And the whole house learned about it that day. Except the pool, we never made it back into the pool. 

"They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I'm the one who falls in love"

                                   - Tomasso Ferraris

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

The New Alpha Від Madi

Перевертні

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
1M 24.3K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
Warrior Luna Від R.Showgirl

Перевертні

2.3M 67.1K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
72.2K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...