Mine and Mine only.... [[Drea...

By Ash_Lycan

While on stream the guys decide to do a small Q&A. It all started as jokes and fun but after certain question... More

โš ๏ธAclarations Important!โš ๏ธ
Q&A Stream
The Random Good Idea
The day they all meet
Ohhhhh no...
Them
Mall Shenanigans
Comfort
A deal is a deal
Flirting Stream?
A/N IMPORTANT!!!!
Are those my clothes?
Stuck in Heat - Sunday
Suck in Heat - Monday
A./N. Please read guys

Stuck in Heat - Tuesday

3.1K 65 62
By Ash_Lycan

IM BACK BABY AND NOW IT'S FOR REALL!!!
Sorry I had been gone for a while, A./N. At the end of the chapter, but for now some fluff and  some mild smut 7w7 enjoy!!!

No POV.

It was now the third morning of George's heat. At this point it was much more manageable so the fog his mind carried was much more lighter right now. It was fairly early, he checked his phone which he had pulled from under the mess of pillows and clothes. It was 10:47 am. Dream was currently sleeping cuddling up to him. The Omega turned to look at his face and started to gently stroke his finger across the Alpha's freckled cheek. A warm smile tugging at his lips as he also brushed some of his wavy hair off his forehead. Dream's breaths being a steady and calm pace as he slept, at par with the burnett's own breathing. 

George was at his cooldown so he's heat wasn't affecting him right now. As his head was clear his thoughts started to roll out. How had he managed to get Dream as his destined mate? He was so unbelievably lucky. He was handsome, caring, protective, respectful, overall the perfect Alpha. Aaaaaand now he was just being a simp–

Dream was supposed to be the simp for him not the other way around!!!

Yet, he just couldn't stop those thoughts, it was the truth. Dream was just perfect for him. They were perfect for each other. They were each other's one and one only.

As he shifted to get more comfortable he noticed the sticky situation they were in.

"Ew" George whispered feeling kinda gross for still being covered in their body fluids from the day before.

He decided to wake up the Alpha so he could be set free from his strong grasp in order to be able to get himself clean.

"Dream" he whispered gently, shaking the other a little.

Dream only complained still asleep and mumbled something in his sleep, not waking up, pulling him even tighter into his embrace.

"This bitch..." George said under his breath.

He tried to squirm out on his won, only to realize one thing...

            Dream was still inside him–

This made the britt squirm even more at the tingling sensation that started to grow in him. But that din't mean his cooldown was over yet. Then a thought crossed his mind...

He could use this at his advantage. Yea he could have woken up Dream as a normal person should. But he was motherfucking Georgenotfound (as the internet knew him). And he would get his fun out of it, he would get a tease out of this situation.

He backed down into the original position he was in the first place, sinking the Alpha more into him. The movement sure got a reaction out of the blond as a heavy breath escaped his lips. This made the other smile mischievously. George then squeezed his leg's together making his insides tighten around the Alpha's cock. Now magically, Dream started to stir awake as his eyes fluttered open, freckled face dusted in a light pink.

"w-whats goingon?..." Dream said voice laced with sleep as his voice was deeper than usual.

This send a shiver down the Omega's spine, Dream's morning voice was very attractive and he really liked it.

"Morning Dreamy~" he said in the most faked innocence he could "Mind letting go of me for a while? I wanna get cleaned off you know and you should probably to, you stink" George said with a chuckle.

Dream laughed as well "So do you stupid" he said planting a kiss on the other's lips.

Then Dream took his arms off George but he din't move yet. The blond gave him a questioning look as the burnett just gave him an eye roll and slightly moved his hips making the other aware of what other thing had to be done. The light pink once again dusted the flordian's face as he carefully pulled out of the britt making him whine a little. After finally being completely free George took a random pice of clothing from the nest to wrap it around his waist, he at least had some decency.

As he was about to stand not even a second later he was on the floor, his legs giving in.  It was impossible for him to walk. That's what he get's for telling Dream to go harder–

"George are you ok?!" Dream asked a second after he fell.

"Holy fuck it hurts to even stand!" George whined, arms trembling as he pulled himself up.

Dream smirked as he knew it was because of his doing. He did the same as the Omega, grabbing a pice of clothing to wrap it around his waist, after that he got up to help out the smaller one. With no hesitation Dream just picked him up bridal style and made his way to the bathroom. George instinctively letting his head rest against the Alpha's chest, as he got carried.

Soon after George was placed down and Dream started to prepare him a bath. They were in comfortable silence for a few minutes until the britt decided to break it.

"Thank you so much Dream, you're so good with me, I love you" he gave him a warm smile with loving eyes.

Dream turned to look at him with a smile and the same look as well "You don't have to thank me, I do this because I love you too" he said leaning towards the burnett to lock their lips in a gentile, loving kiss.

As the tub was finally filled they both got it for a very needed bath. They once again fell in comfortable silence as they each washed their body's down, a refreshing feeling engulfing them. Dream was facing George's back, he saw the Omega couldn't reach certain areas of his back properly with his sponge, so he decided to help him a little. He scooted closer and grabbed the light blue luffa sponge from his hands and planted a little kiss on the back of his neck.

"If you needed me to help you, you can just say ya' know?" Dream said in a gentile tone.

"Thank you" George only purred out as the other started to scrub his back.

George easily accepted the fact that he enjoyed being pampered by his Alpha. He felt safe and well taken care off, ans most of all, loved. He liked how loving Dream was to him, it just felt right.

The britt continued to softly purr pleased of how good the Alpha was being to him. He leaned back into the flordian's chest and got comfy. Dream quickly got the message, cuddle time. He shifted to get more comfortable and wrapped his arms around George's stomach pulling him close. More happy purrs seeped out of the Omega's throat, he indeed needed a moment of relaxation before his cooldown was over.

Dream was also enjoying this quite a lot, he savored the peace full moment. He then lowered his head to the other's neck and started to gently scent him, being careful to not aggravate anymore all the pretty purple marks he has left other the britt's soft pale skin.

The couple stayed like this for a while savoring eachother's company. Sadly it had to come to an end as George started to feel heat pool up in his lower stomach, his heat was coming back. Displeased that his relaxation had to be cut short he gave an unhappy whine and raised his face to his Alpha's neck to take in the comforting scent.

Dream quickly caught on as George's scent was becoming strong, and fast. He stood both of them up to rinse off and get things over with. George ofcourse started to complain.

"Aw man, I just wanted a break, ughhhhh" he whined in a childish manner.

"Well that's just how it is babe, but it's better than taking suppressants, those aren't good for you anyways" he told the smaller lovingly.

"Ugh I know but sometimes I just hate these type of things, all my Omega side wants it's to be knotted and to be–" he held himself on the last word, the thought crossing his mind, making him blush intensely "Um- w-well ya'know, uhhh, t-to have... yea you know your not dumb..."

The Alpha chuckled at his Omega's stumble on words. They shared the same thoughts, being realistic, it would be nice, but now wasn't the right time, they both had agreed to that, they weren't even mated yet. But, one day, in the future.

"Don't worry I get it, it's ok" he kissed him, as those thoughts passed throughout his head as well some color also rose to his face. "Only when you're ready love"

George gave him a loving look, he truly was lucky...

"Thank you Dreammy~" He leaned in for a kiss before they got out of the shower.

As they were drying themselves off a wave of a painful heat shot through the burnet and a painful whine came from his mouth. Dream quickly picked him up and brought him to the bed, he couldn'd bear to see George in such pain and discomfort.

As George was gently placed into the bed he quickly got into a comfortable position waiting for his Alpha's next move. Meanwhile the flordian was slipping on his protection. The britt was started to sweat and pant, being displeased at the fact because he just got out of the bath.

"Dreaaaaaammmm! Hurry upppp!" He whined in a pleading yet displeased tone.

"Alright calm down Georgie, im here, im all yours ok?" Dream purred out releasing a comforting scent for his cute Omega, while also having a hint of lust, due to George's own pheromones in the air.

"Alpha just knot me already, I can't stand this!" The burnett pleaded out opening his arms and reaching out for his beloved.

Dream don't say anything back, just a smirk plastered on his face, yet, still full of love in his eyes. He din't need to stretch the Omega's entrance since that was already done and he lined himself up and started to push in.

George moaned in bliss as for a second the burning went away and lust flooded his mind. On the other hand, Dream wasn't gonna go easy this time since he knew his Omega was used to it by now. So he just went to town, slowly, but not so much, building up speed and force starting to pound the smaller male underneath him.

Each of his hands at Geoege's sides, the britt's arms raised up clutching the endless amounts of fabric surrounding them; and the smaller's moans pouring out where creating an already familiar arousing atmosphere. The lewd sound of skin slapping filled the air not leaving their own trembling breaths and moans alone. Heat building up in both of the man's bodies as this quick session was nearing an end.
Dream could tell George was also reaching his limit fast, so he pounded even harder and deeper, longing for his own release as well.

"D-Dream Im- Ah! C-close mmMMM~!" The burnett said as best as he could.

"Oh~ me too, ah d-don't worry" Dream said as he leaned down to kiss George.

As they made out George came in between them, moaning into the kiss, white ribbons of cum coating his stomach and chest. Soon after Dream also gave some last thrust before also coming and knotting the Omega.

Both falling to the side, exhaustion taking over their bodies. This might have been a fairly quick fuck but it was satisfying enough for both of them.

"Hah... finally im not feeling like im burning inside again" George huffed out.

"Good to know" Dream said as he left a kiss at the britt's head and pulled him closer. "Rest a little, you deserve it love"

"Alright, love you Dream" the burnett said already sounding sleepy.

"Love you to George" he said back as his lover's breath became more calm, signaling he was asleep.

Dream kept staring at the ceiling in thought. Thought of the future, his future, with George and the guys. He thought it with great longing in his heart, a loving one that is. He then wrapped his arm around George's stomach, leaving his hand on top. He wanted it, he knew George also did, but he just fin't feel ready. But he would wait, because he loved George and do anything for him. And so he would wait, for what his heart longed for, because something more important than the future, was the present. The present where he would savor every second of it, enjoy the journey of his live beside the man he loved. And so, if he had to wait, he would do it, just to have what they both wanted when they were ready...

======================================
A./N.

I
AM
FUCKING
BACK BITCHESSSSSSS

OH MY GOSH, IT'S BEEN TOO LONGGGGG!!!
I am extremely sorry for the long hiatus guys!!! I was just going through to many things at once and I just couldn't concentrate on the book for a WHILE so I just had to not touch the book for some time ya'know? Also read a bunch to gain more inspo since the block I had was like the fucking great wall of china :v (aka a thicc bitch) But im happy to say Im finally back! I know this isn't long but I hope it makes up a little, as soon as this gets uploaded im gonna start working on the next chapter. I appreciate every single comment yall leave, and the votes! Also yall's comment's are so funny I be almost pissing myself at 2 am :v
But for real, than you all for the support, it means the world to me. Anyways! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, containing more fluff than smut but, it's a chapter XD

Please consider joining the discord for updates, spoilers and much more! Yall can even talk to meh :D (and pls who ever has fan arts I wanna see em') The link is in my pf and remember to dm me when you do!

STAY DREAMY MY BEAUTIFUL STARS AND ILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!🌙💖🌟

Word count: 2403

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.3K 29
๐—ข๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ+๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜… ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ |๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜| George who is not really the submissive Omega...
13.6K 439 20
Dream starts to develop feelings for his long term best friend when suddenly they decide to meet. Will seeing George in person make him fall in love...
162K 1.9K 20
MATURE 18+ - - SWITCHES!! DREAM WILL BOTTOM. GEORGE WILL TOP - Dream considers everything. He has been living with George for a while now, already fa...
72.5K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...