The Golden Marauders

By bboydgryffindor

James Sirius, Jade Hermione, Lily Minerva, and Ruby Regulus Potter are the children of two the most highly re... More

Meet the Characters
Prologue
Dark Corners and Chit Chats
The Marauders
Huh . . .
New Story
Again, James?
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Author's Note
Meeting Their Offspring
Ruby's Plan
Nova Potter's 1995 Cameo
Lioness VS Pheonix
Hogwarts National Women's Week
Quarantine
Author's Note
Summer of 2020
Back to Hogwarts
Potter vs Potter
The New Veela?
Jade's Suspicion
Author's Note
Parties, Pain, and More Pain
Harold's Speech On Love
Hogwarts vs Durmstrang
The Change In Color
The Date

Future Generation Gives a History Lesson

4.7K 216 149
By bboydgryffindor

Nova Potter purposely stayed silent has she continued to examine the time turner. She actively avoided the eyes of her fathers, mentor, and future step mother. She did not wish to have to lose them again.

She considered time traveling to bring them back. Hell, she'd even made it to 1981. She was ready to save her parents and godparents. She had told her Uncle Prongs, Aunt Flower, Da, and Pa. She told them of their fate, hoping to save them. That's when Uncle Prongs and Pa said no. They said she had a life to get back to. A beautiful life that could be completely out of whack if they lived. A life that could be nonexistent. The war could be lost if they survived.

In the end, she obliviated them and returned. She can't save her family. She has to let them die to ensure the future.

And she hates it.

"Can we know who dies now?" Past Nova presisted.

"No. Because you'll try to save them," future Nova said from the side. "And we can't let that happen."

"You mean you can't let that happen?' Young Nova challenged.

"Considering the people living could ultimately lead to the death of my husband, children, friends, and everyone I care about," future Nova sassed. "Yeah. I mean 'I cannot let that happen'."

"Tell us then we can be obliviated," Ron suggested.

Future Nova glared at the younger version of her best friend, but nodded anyways.

"Fine," she said before leaving. "But I'm not going to be there."

The past people looked at her in worry and confusion as she left. It was the first since she arrived she had showed weakness. It was the first time they heard of her showing vulnerability.

"She and Dad lost a lot," Lily whispered.

"Aunt Nova more than Uncle Harry, than anyone really," Marco remarked. "Not to mention Malfoy Manor."

"What?" Sirius asked.

"I'm trying to decide if I want to watch this or if I can't relive watching this shit," Dorcas murmmered.

"I shall be in the kitchen, eating whatever I can to stop myself from hearing of it," Sirius left.

"I'll just shut the screens off." Lily declared. "We already know what happens."

And for the time being, the screens were dark. All of them were, including the one with Harry and the others.

"I guess we should start with Valentines Day then," Roxanne shrugged.

"Basically, Mum and Dad tell Skeeter about the Graveyard," Ruby shrugged. "This is when they got more support. Not all, but some."

"Enough for Dad to almost go to Azkaban for murder," Jade snorted.

"Yeah let's just mail the person you're in love with nudes," James sassed while he rolled his honey eyes.

"Considering the only people I've been in love with said I wasn't good enough or cheated on me with my ex, I'd say I would give a shit," Jade countered.

"It was fun to hex the shit out of them though," Elyse nodded. "I was praised by Aunt Ginny after the fact."

"Am I the only one that finds it hysterical that Aunt Nova hexing him with Aunt Ginny laughing her arse off in the background is Cormac McLaggen's boggart?" Freddie snorted.

"That's what he gets for shooting a bludge at Uncle Harry," Marco grinned. "My Dad, Blaise, told me that the whole school watches as she almost committed murder. Hell, they even cheered her on. Minnie didn't seem to care either."

"Shortly after, Umbitch discovers the DA," Scorpius stated.

"No, it was before that!"

"I thought it was after."

"It was before," Rose insisted.

"Whatever," Jade rolled her eyes, interrupting them. "On the last day of O.W.L.s, Voldemort tricks Dad into believing Papa Siri is being tortured at the Department of Mysteries."

"It was a trick," Roxanne stated upon seeing Nova's panicked face. "Aunt Nova, Aunt Ginny, Unlce Ron, Aunt Luna, Uncle Nev, Aunt Mione, and Uncle Harry all rode thestrals to London."

"Long story short," James summarized. "Dad grabbed the prophecy Mum told him not to. Death Eaters appeared. They discovered Papa Siri wasn't actually there. Mum punch Bellabitch. There was a battle in the Veil room."

"I heard Aunt Nova was twerking," Marco remarked.

"Seems like something I would do," she nodded. "Sounds like Plan Cobra."

"I hate Plan Cobra," Remus and Sirius groaned in unison.

"Anyways, everyone fought with all they had. Tonks was there since Teddy was already born-"

"Why would my son calling Harry and Nova 'mum' and 'dad'?" Tonks asked.

"Um....you'll see?" Freddie said, sounding unsure.

"Tiwards the end, Aunt Nova was fighting Bellatrix as Uncle Harry and Sirius were fighting Feeret Senior and another Death Eater. I think it was Matthew Morgenstern..." Roxanne trailed off.

"Papa Siri won his battle against Morgenstern," Jade remarked. "Mum was still fighting Bellabitch."

"As much as I love Mum, and all whr badassness," James began. "She was starting to lose. Bellatrix is an experienced duller and what happens next is the reason Mum is so deadly."

"Sirius Black dies by the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange in June 1996." Ruby said slowly. "A spell hit him. It flew right under Mum's arm and hit him square in the chest, causing him to fall back into the Veil."

"No . . ." Nova breathed out.

"Mum, angered by her miss step, fought hard, eventually driving the bitch away," James said slowly. "She turned to celebrate with Papa Siri but he wasn't there."

Nova's face portrayed no emotion while Harry was protesting like a mad man. While she night seem like she's not affected, Nova is crying on the inside.

Remus was in a similar state as his daughter. He did not wish to show it affected him, especially in front of the kids. He was the last Marauder standing. First Dorcas, then Marlene. Then James and Lily. Now Sirius, his husband . . .

"Then Aint Nova goes on a killing spree," Freddie continued.

Lily and Hugo moved to the corner with headphones on. It was clear that everything else that would be happening would not be for the ears of children.

"Uncle Harry was possessed by Voldemort," Scorpius stated. He always loves to hear about Aunt Nova's voice giving Uncle Harry the strength to fight Moldy. He was a hopeless romantic to say the least. "Aunt Nova shoves Dumbles to the side and gives a speech and BAM Uncle Harry is pushing Voldemort from his mind."

"The Minister finally realizes Voldy is back," Elyse said, speaking for the first time. "Aunt Nova demands her father's name is cleared. Which is was, but after his death."

None of the time travelers dared say how broken Nova Potter was after the death of her father.

"As summer rolled around, Aunt Nova got the trace removed," Rose said. "She said she was working with the Order and some laws were bended."

"Hold on!" Sirius objected. "She isn't allowed to go on missions."

"Nova isn't even in the Order," Fred reasoned.

"Yeah . . ." Nova trailed off. Everyone turned towards her. "That's a story for another time."

"Anyways, she starts training with Mad Eye a lot." Ruby took over. "They were on hell of a duo."

In heaven, Alastor Moody smiled slightly at the growth and determination Nova showed.

"She was one of my best students."

"Operation Peter Pan tool place." Scorpius added. "Aunt Nova, Uncle Blaise, and Uncle Theo were able to save Timmy. They tried to get my father out, but he was still a stubborn prick."

"Hogwarts was relatively calm that year. Mum and Dad's popularity grew. They were both in Slug Club," Hade explained. "Dad, with the help of a book, became better at potions than Hermione."

"Christmas Holidays, Uncle Percy comes and visit," Freddie stated. "That  was bad."

"Then the Burrow was attacked by Bellatrix and Fenrir Greyback."

A low grow came from Remus's throat.

"Mum and Dad ran out. Muk almost killed Bellatrix," James shrugged. "The Burrow caught fire and Mum used her magic to put it out. She moved to Bellatrix only to be stabbed-"

"I think Mum still has the knife," Ruby remarked.

"Isn't it the black one hanging on the wall in Aunt Nova's study?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah," Jade nodded. "Says it reminds her of what she fights for or something."

"At the end of the year, Aunt Nova gives every student a Phoenix Script," Roxanne explained. "A book of defense and offensive spells written by her and with enough room to write. It's similar to the Marauders Map, with a pass phrase to make the writing appear."

Sirius grinned, knowing his daughter passed the map down to her children just as he would have if things were different.

"They're our seventh year textbooks," James acknowledged. "But most of the students buy them in their first year."

"Then at the very end of the year," Dad goes with Dumbles to get a horcrux-"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Nova groaned. "Voldemort has those?"

"Seven of them," Rose nodded.

"Anyways, they go to where Uncle Reggie died," James stated. "He went against Moldy in the end, becoming the true Slytherin Hero."

"When they return, Death Eaters attack," Roxanne said. History was her favorite subject, it always has been. "The DA puts up one hell of a fight. Dumbledore is killed by Snape."

Everyone from the past seemed upset . . .other then Nova. She looked like she was given a life time supply of chocolate.

"During the Battle of The Seven Potters, an extraction plan to get Harry to the Burrow, Alastor Moody dies," Elyse stated.

Once again, Nova held in the pain she felt at the lose of her mentor.

"Uncle Harry, Aunt Hermione, Uncle Ron, and Aunt Nova were supposed to go Horcrux Hunting after Uncle Bills and Fleur's wedding." Elyse said.

"Supposed to?"

"As the wedding went on, a Patronus from Kingsley told the guests the Ministry has fallen," Jade explained. "Dad, Uncle Ron, and Aunt Hermione left early upon Mum's peomise to meet them here."

"She never made it there," Marco said quietly. "She had gone back for Teddy. The woman that was watching him was killed as Death Eaters came. Greyback had made a beeline for him, wanting Lupin Blood."

"Aunt Nova was faster," Elyse stated. "She got there first. She fought was Teddy clutched to her chest. She spotted Tonks and pulled a Prongs. She told her to run."

"Remus watched as Nova was dragged way by Bellatrix and Greyback." Roxanne stated. "Nobody heard from Aunt Nova for months."

"Nobody other than Aunt Hermione, Dad, Uncle Ron, Uncle Blaise, Uncle Theo, Aunt Ginny, and Aunt Fleur actually knows what happened," James remarked.

"Aunt Rosalie knows," Jade remarked.

"She made everyone think she was dead," Marco stated. "Pissed my dads off. She recorder her messages and placed them in her locket."

"She meets some vampires after escaping. One of which is Cedric," Elyse informed. "She steals her dragon before flying to Hogwarts where the final battle will take place."

"Long story short, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Colin Creevy, Lavendet Brown, and several others die," Jade announced.

Nova was finally close to tears. She had lost every parental figure she ever had (minus Minnie and the Weasleys).

Albus Dumbledore strolled through the threshold.

Every single future kid glared.

"I have been summoned," he said.

"Nobody summoned you," Remus said simply.

"I did," Nova Potter declared as she appeared in a burst of flames.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 403 39
Rose Weasley was no longer the thorny little girl she had been four years previously, with new found confidence she'd blossomed into a bright flower...
228K 10.4K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
610 13 4
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 | Regulus was the saviour of the first Wizarding war. Sacrificing his wife and spending ten torturous years locked away in A...
1K 43 12
Abigail Lupin returns to Hogwarts with her friends Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Abigail dreams are plagued with events and she can...