Patroness

By Lemon_Lima

Felicia Hardy is a young CIA operative with more secrets than the entire government combined. And it's not un... More

Cast
Chapter 1: The Hellfire Club
Chapter 2: Groovy Mutations
Chapter 3: Cerebro
Chapter 4: Euphoria
Chapter Five: From Russia with Frost
Chapter 6: Divulgence
Chapter 7: 214782 and 214783
Chapter 8: X Mansion
Chapter 9: Past, Present and Future
Chapter 10: Training
Chapter 11: Wine and...
Chapter 12: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 13: Patroness Is Born
Chapter 14: The Future
Chapter 15: And So It Begins
Chapter 16: Go F*ck Yourself
Chapter 17: Don't Be Suspicious
Chapter 18: Peter and Aurora
Chapter 19: Operation Free Dadneto
Chapter 20: Old Wounds
Chapter 21: Rockabye
Chapter 22: Fear of Falling Apart
Chapter 24: I'd Love To Change The World Pt.1

Chapter 23: Never Enough

1.6K 42 17
By Lemon_Lima

Warning  18+ Content Ahead

Six years earlier

Charles, Felicia, Hank, Alex, and the school's older students all gather in the newly built dining hall to celebrate Felicia's 30th birthday, something Felicia insisted on having as many of the students were drafted for the war and were leaving school first thing in the morning. 

The hall bustles with students and teachers alike dancing to the rhythm of the music played live by some students who formed their own band during their years at school. 

 "Well, shake it up, baby, now. Twist and shout Come on, come on, come, come on, baby, now." The band sings. 

"May I have this dance?" Alex asks holding out his hand to Felicia who's chatting with a group of female students. 

"Excuse me, ladies." Felicia apologises as she takes Alex's hand who spins her onto the dance floor.

Felicia dances happily in the arms of her best friend, Alex who twirls the birthday girl around to the beat of the song.

"Come on, come on, come, come on, baby, now. Come on and work it on out. You know you twist, little girl. You know you twist so fine. Come on and twist a little closer now. And let me know that you're mine, woo." 

As Felicia and Alex have the time of their lives, Charles watches from a nearby table smiling gleefully as he stares longingly at the love of his life.

"Excuse me," Charles says apologise to Hank who was talking about something or other before standing up.

Felicia watches as Charles approaches the band and 'Twist and Shout' ends a few lines early. Everyone then gathers on the dance floor as Charles takes the mike and clears his throat.

"One, Two, Three..." Charles commands. 

Thinking Charles is going to sing happy birthday Felicia looks around for the cake but as Charles begins singing backed up by the lead singer playing the ukelele, Felicia quickly turns back around now fully paying attention to her lover.

"Wise men say. 'Only fools rush in'. But I can't help falling in love with you..." Charles sings as the rest of the band joins in. "Shall I stay, would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you." 

Felicia claps her hands over her heart swooning, as the love of he life sings her favourite song to her.

"Like the river flows. Shortly to the sea. Darling, so we go. Some things were meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. 'Cause I can't help falling in love with you."  Charles continues to sing. "Like the river flows. Shortly to the sea. Darling, so we go. Some things were meant to be, oh."

Charles then takes the mike off the stand continuing to sing as he slowly walks across the floor over to Felicia who begins to tear up.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too." Charles sings as everyone apart from Felicia joins him for the chorus. 

"Cause I can't help falling in love with you. Cause I can't help falling in love with you." Everyone sings.

Charles stops right in front of Felicia as he finishes the song with only the ukelele backing him up.

"But I can't help falling in love with you." Charles then holds Felicia's hands in his as his eyes wander all over her body, taking her all in, taking a mental picture as if tonight will be the last he'll see her. "Feliciana Delacour, meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite. Felicia, I love you more than words can describe." 

Charles then reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a beautiful gold diamond ring before getting down on one knee.

"Felicia, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" Charles askes as tears begin to roll down Felicia's cheeks.

"Yes," Felicia answers before pulling Charles to his feet and pecking his lips in between yes's. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" 

Charles delicately places the ring on Felicia's finger before wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her up close against his chest as he kisses her long, deep and full of passion. 

Everyone could agree that was the peak of the night except for the newly engaged couple, no their night peaked after the party ended and everyone had retired to their rooms for the night. 

As everyone sleeps soundly, Charles lifts Felicia right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, letting her fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, unzipping her dress, pulling them off along with her underwear, kissing from her toes upward, slowly, his hands on her legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. Felicia arches her back in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. Her head rocks back against the pillow as his hand enters from below, the first moan escaping her lips. His hand picking up speed, as their tongues entwined in a kiss. 

Charles moans 'Felicia' under his breath as she practically rips off his shirt with lust, dragging her nails down his back making her way to his belt buckle. They exchange hungry and lustful kisses as Felicia quickly removes his pants and Charles undoes her bra tossing it aside. 

Charles moans her name once more as their bodies slowly entwine and then he's inside, changing her breathing with every thrust, hearing her moans timed to his body. Then all at once, he kisses from breast to breast, then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching her body writhe. Their hearts fusing into one, while their bodies moved to the rhythmic sounds of the moans and whimpers of sweet pleasure in their ears. His tongue carving every inch of her body like a chisel. His kisses long and deep.

Felicia gasps for air.

They moan louder.

He thrust Deeper.

They move faster.

Then without control, their bodies explode, leaving them limp while they lay still, arms and legs tangled listening to the satisfying sounds of their beating hearts.

 "God I'm so in love with you it's insane," Charles growls. 

"I love you too and it scares me." Felicia purrs. "But it's a wonderful thing."

~

Nine... ish months later

"GET IT OUT OF ME!" Felicia screams as she pushes a baby out of her nether regions.

"You're doing great, Felicia." Alex encourages as he delivers Felicia's baby. 

Even though he's very, very inexperienced, Alex was the only one Felicia trust with the knowledge of her baby something she wished she knew before flying to Vietnam. But when it came to birth Felicia needed more help as going through labour would most certainly cause her powers to burst forth and she didn't want to hurt anyone. So with the help of a mutant who could control sound and a mutant who could create force fields Felicia could give birth without being detected and without hurting anyone.  

"I can see the baby's head, keep pushing," Alex tells her.  

And with a few more pushes, Felicia successfully gives birth and Alex hold up her baby for her to see.

"Congratulations it's a boy," Alex tells her, showing her the baby who cries and wriggles in his arms. 

Alex quickly cleans and wraps up the baby boy before handing him over to Felicia. 

Suddenly Felicia screams bloody murder startling both Alex and the baby who cries even harder. Alex and the baby over to one of the mutants before taking a look under the hood so to speak before, his eyes widening in shock.

"Shit, it's another one." Alex blurts out. 

"It's WHAT!" Felicia screeches.

"Another baby!" Alex exclaims. 

With more pushing and harsh breathing Felicia successfully gives birth to her second baby. 

"It's a girl," Alex tells Felica as he shows her, her second baby.   

After cleaning and wrapping the second baby Alex helps Felicia rest both babies in her arms. 

"I'm trying to hold my breath. Let it stay this way. Can't let this moment end. You set off a dream in me. Getting louder now. Can you hear it echoing? Take my hand. Will you share this with me? 'Cause darling, without you." Felicia begins to sing to her babies. "All the shine of a thousand spotlights. All the stars we steal from the night sky will never be enough, never be enough. Towers of gold are still too little. These hands could hold the world but it'll never be enough. Never be enough. For me!

"Never, never! Never, never! Never, for me. For me." Felicia sings letting her children know they're now the most important part of her life. "Never enough! Never enough! Never enough! For me. For me. For me!"

"All the shine of a thousand spotlights. All the stars we steal from the night sky will never be enough. Never be enough. Towers of gold are still too little. These hands could hold the world but it'll never be enough. Never be enough! For me!" Felicia belts. "Never, never! Never, never! Never, for me. For me! Never enough. Never, never. Never enough. Never, never. Never enough! For me. For me. For me!"

The babies cuddle up close to their mother for warmth and comfort falling asleep as Felicia sings the final line of the song. 

"For me." Felicia finishes as Alex takes a polaroid of the babies sleeping in their mother's arms. 

You asked for it and I hope I delivered adequate smut for all your horny asses lmao. 

To quote Doctor Strange 'We're in the endgame now.' the next two chapters are two-parters that will bring Days of Future Past to an end so bust out the popcorn cause shit's about to hit the fan. 

And finally, leave a prediction in the comment section guessing what the babies' names are gonna be, cause I wanna know what you guys think. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and/or night and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.9K 43
"My name is Charles Xavier " he says, "and this is my friend Erik Lensherr. We're here, your safe now." Before you pass out in his arms you choke out...
85.1K 2.1K 16
"No running through the hallway!" I yelled as two boys ran past me. "Yes Professor." They said as they slowed down. I smiled as I shook my head and...
161K 4.6K 32
Y/n is a mutant with a bad history, but what happens when you make friends with a waitress and a professor just like you. Ranks: #1 Charles #1 Erikle...
20.9K 1.2K 12
A Cherik Jane Eyre AU: Small and measured but intelligent and determined, Charles Xavier is a child born into circumstances of hardship; his father d...