Arrange Marriage||Taehyung ff...

By PayalSharma671

y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how w... More

Part-1
Part -2
Part-3
Part-4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part -8
Part - 9
Part -10
Part -11
Part - 12
Part -13
Part - 14
Part - 16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part- 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part -28
Part -29
Part - 30
Part -31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part -36
Part -37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part -40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part -52
Part 53
Part - 54
Part -55
Part - 56
Part -57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part -61
BONUS

Part - 15

87.2K 4K 547
By PayalSharma671

Next day
Y/n's POV

Today is our 2nd day in Venice....well technically it's the 3rd but since we didn't did anything on the first day.
So today would be considered 2nd day only.

We came out of the hotel room and decide to have breakfast in the hotel's restaurant itself.
And trust me Italian food is really amazing.

After having breakfast we decide to roam around the markets of Venice and buy some souvenirs for us, our family and friends.

We were roaming in the market and
was amazed at the beautiful items.

But then my eyes fell on some beautiful doorknockers, and I really wanted to buy them.

Y/n - " Taehyung look at those beautiful doorknockers let's buy some."

Tae - " Doorknockers?"
He made a disgusted face.
"Who uses doorknockers these days, buy something useful."

Y/n - " oh God!! It's not about use , it's about memory and beauty..they are Soo beautiful....I want to buy it as a souvenir and I also want to gift it to our parents..they would love these kind of things."

Tae - " Do whatever you want."he shrugged

I excitedly walked towards the shopkeeper followed by Taehyung.

With the help of Taehyung, I selected three doorknockers for us, mom- dad and eomma-appa

After walking for some more distance, I saw some masks
Well Venice is quite famous for masks.

I end up buying them as well ,12 in total, for us, all the boys and also girls.

I know they will like them.

It was afternoon by now and we were hungry, so we took a break and went to a nearby restaurant.

Since we are in Italy, we thought of ordering Pizza.

I took a seat in the restaurant and Taehyung excused himself to go to the washroom.

I was waiting for Taehyung and our pizza but then I sensed a pair of eyes on me.

I looked around and saw a man probably around my age looking at me.
As our eyes met, he walked towards me and said

"Hey,can I sit here for a while?"

He is definitely not an Italian he is a native English speaker, I realized it from his accent.

I looked around and the restaurant was full,we have three chairs at our table and he said 'for a while', so I nodded at him.

He took a seat beside me and said

" Hi, my name is Ross."

He looked quite nervous.

Y/n - " Hi!"
I didnt wanted to tell my name so I just said Hi

Ross - " Ummmm..you look like a tourist....are you alone?"

Before I could answer, he himself answered his question.

Ross - " I think you are, actually I am also on a backpack trip, would you like to accompany me, I would love to hangout with a beautiful girl like you."

He was continuously speaking without letting me speak.

But then a familiar voice interrupted
him.

" Sorry to break your hopes Mister, but she is not alone."

It was Taehyung

He said and took a seat across me, the look on his face was not pleasing at all.

Ross - " Who are you?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and said cockily.

Tae - " I am her husband and we are on our honeymoon."

he said sternly giving him a sarcastic smile.

I shivered at the way he said that we are on a honeymoon.

Ross - " Oh! I am sorry."🙁
He sadly said and left.

Tae - " Why were you talking to strangers?"
He asked gritting his teeth.

Y/n - " I wasn't talking, he was the only one speaking."
I casually said

Tae - " Then, why were you listening to him, can't you see he was flirting with you."

Y/n - " Oh, our pizza is here."

I tried changing the topic.

He just sighed and started eating the pizza.

Tae - " Oh wow, it's so good."

I relaxed that his mood changed.

Y/n - " It should be after all we are in Italy, birthplace of pizza."

After having our lunch we again started our shopping.

Y/n - " Tae , I have heard Venice has some fine fabric."

I said walking towards a fabric shop.

Y/n - " Let's buy some curtains and pillow covers for our house."

He chuckled and said

Tae - " Y/n, right now you are behaving like a typical wife, buying curtains and all for the house."

I froze at his comment

Y/n's mind - " yes, he is right! Since I came to Venice,I feel like we are real husband and wife....I mean we are husband and wife but we never shared such a bond, I never felt like a wife to him, but in Venice,I am really feeling that I am his wife."

He noticed my change of mood and said

Tae - " Come on, let's buy some."

Time skip

Tae - " Y/n, I am tired now, are you done with your shopping spree."

I didn't noticed until now that taehyung was holding all the shopping bags except the doorknockers.
And he really looked tired he is being following me like a dog for the entire day.

Y/n - " Yes, I think I am done."

We were returning back to our hotel when a handmade shoe shop fascinated Taehyung,
and we end up buying two pairs for both of us.

Since we didn't clicked much pictures today so today my work of sending pics was less.

Next day

It was our 3rd day in Venice, and we decided to go to the Murano island which was a little away from the
main Venice city.

It was 10:00am and we were preparing to leave when my phone rang and it was eomma.
I picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

OTP

Y/n - " Hello eomma!"

Mrs Kim- " Hello y/n , how both of you are doing there? Is tae taking care of you?"

Y/n's mind - " why would he take care of me, I am not a child, I can take care of myself."

Y/n - " We are great eomma.
How about you and appa?"

Mrs Kim - " we are great as well.....
I saw your photos they looked amazing."

Y/n - " yes mom, we are having fun here, thank you for planning this trip for us."

Mrs Kim - "oh my god y/n! How many times I have to tell you, you don't have to thank us,you are our children.
We would obviously do somethings for you."

Y/n - " Love you eomma!"

I really wanted to say this to her, because I know she truly cares for me and love me.

She paused for a second and said

Mrs Kim - " I love you too."
Her voice was heavy , it feels like she is controlling her tears.

Y/n - " you want to talk to Taehyung eomma?"

Taehyung who was about to take the phone to talk stopped at her answer and widened his eyes.

Mrs Kim - " No, it's fine, I don't have anything to talk to him, I am glad you both are doing good."

Y/n - " ok bye eomma!"

Mrs Kim- " Bye dear"

Taehyung turned to me with his widened eyes.

Tae - " What black magic have you done on my eomma?"

Y/n - " Huh?"

Tae - " My eomma, who used to call me three times a day , now doesn't even call me one time, instead she just calls you."

I started laughing looking at his face expressions😆😆

Tae - " I am serious y/n ."

To be continued

Plz vote if you liked it 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 13.1K 29
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
197K 8.6K 21
This story is about " How the life of Kim Taehyung and Kim Yn gets changed after giving birth to Tae Mo..." Yn- Wasn't it enough !? Taehyung- I thou...
117K 3.4K 57
He is cold as ice and scary as hell but she is sweet as honey and beautiful as angel , He warn her not to fall in love with him but she is already fa...
19.5K 988 16
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...