Intended To Be Yours ✔ (Compl...

Per meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... Més

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Start of jealousy.
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

His Surprise.

5.3K 660 107
Per meera_sengupta

CH - 65

The sky is full of light, brightness is flattened everywhere and they are standing under the delightful shade of happiness. Sana continuously gazing at him with a smile, the smile which comes after watching the glory in his eyes... The bunny smile which she loves the most is dispersing on his lips, those big palms gripping her hand. It seems like finally, she is successful at wiping out his fears. 

Sidharth turns his head towards her and says, "I love you naaz... it is so beautiful than I could ever imagine. You know I never used these lanterns before, they help me to overlook my all fears. Now I...I am not imprisoning inside any darkness of fear, pain nothing. ..You are successful in whatever you wanted to do. The darkness is peeled off and I already have my shining armour in life, my muffin."

Smiling she wrapped her hands around him and says, "I love you Sidharth." He pecks on her forehead and asks by look towards the tent, "Is there any other surprise left?" Nodded she looks towards him and says, "Food and..that's it for now." He snacked a hand on her curvaceous waist and says by rubbing his nose against her, "So why the tent is here?"

Biting lips she looks here n there, taking a deep breath she says by wrapping hands around his neck, "Is on you what you want to do? But first I yearning to see my surprise, let's go I am getting desperate." He looks all around the place, never imagined someone to do all this for him. No matter how many times he says thanks to her or does anything but none can compare to what she did for him and doing...

Smiling he pecks her forehead and says, "I don't know you like it or not? But let's see it." She pulled his cheeks and says, "I am already in love with whatever you plan. Your feelings, emotions behind doing all this is enough for me to love the surprise. This happiness in your eyes is my prize Siddharth. I didn't want anything else.."
Looking down he takes a breath and sings.

Tujhe sochta hun main Shaam o subah
Isse jyada tujhe aur chahu tho kya
Tere hi khayalo m duba rahan
issue jyada tujhe aur chahu toh kya
Bas saare gam m jaana sang hun tere
Har ek mausam m jaana sang hun there
Aa aa aaa....sang hun tere
Aa aa aaa.....sang hun tere

Bending down he picked her up on his arms suddenly, flushing her encircled hands around his neck. Her eyes are glimmering by catching sight of him singing, with all his heart. He gazing continuously towards her eyes, reciting every word for her, try to conveying his all feelings. How the way he all the time only busy in thinking about her, how every time she came in his mind like passing breeze which can't be stopped.

She is in him all the time, ...Her heart starts to flutter with each step of him, his intense gaze which not left her sight for a second setting her soul on fire. As he opened the door with a slight push of his shoulder her eyes divert to the place which caused her eyes to open widely. A red shade of light mix with blue is spread in the whole place, the floor is filled with red balloons having lights inside them.. Heart shape notes are hanging all around the ceiling written "I love you muffin." Bubbles are coming from one corner of the place.......

Meri dhadkano mein hi teri sada
Iss qadar tu meri rooh mein bas gaya
Teri yaadon se kab raha main judaa
Waqt se pooch le, waqt mera gawaah
Bas sare gham mein jaana, sang hoon tere
Har ek mausam me jaana, sang hoon tere
Ab itne imtehaa bhi naa le mere
Aaa aa aaa…. sang hoon tere
Aaa aa aa…. sang hoon tere

As he walked forward gesture her to pull a note, smiling she blinks her eyes and does the same. Suddenly some rose petals start falling over them, the smile grew more brightly. She spread her one hand on air, try to catch the petals and blast the bubbles. His heart is dancing inwardly by saw her enjoying everything he did, the million-dollar smile on her face is the only thing he wants from life now....

Finally, he is capable of making her happy, give love despite pain. The lyrics he singing is can only come for her because knows very well how much she loves whenever he sings for her. Slowly they walk towards the stairs, sana open her mouth slightly by seeing all of their pictures are hanging and sticking on walls... The photos are placed in between heart shape cushion that she saw on the boxes. The pictures which they captured when he is not well, which she forcefully made him click...

Tu mera thikana, mera aashiyana
Dhale shaam jab bhi, mere paas aana
Hai baahon mein rehna, Kahin abb naa jana
Hoon mehfooz inme, bura hai zamana
Bas sare gham mein jaana, sang hoon tere
Har ek mausam me jaana, sang hoon tere
Ab itne imtehaa bhi naa le mere
Aaa aa aaa…. sang hoon tere
Aaa aa aa…. sang hoon tere

Sana cupped his face, her eyes start getting wet by seeing all of his efforts. She never imagined him to do all this for her, yes she knew how much he loves her can do anything for her happiness. But all these decorations by keeping in mind that red is her favourite colour. He walks upstairs slowly by looking towards her, the rose petals are showering on her continuously with every step of his.

As he enters the room, she gasped by seeing how beautifully he decorated the whole room. Embellishing candles are lightened on all the sides, rose petals scattered all over the room..a net fabric is hanging over the bed in which fairy lights are placed. Her heartbeats start beating way faster than the normal one. He saunters towards the balcony and gestures her to look outside... She narrowed her brows because there is nothing...

Suddenly some activity starts happening on the sea, he moves a little outside... The narrowed brows soon change into a shocking one when some floating candles start coming and stop in a form of...before she read he says from the back, "I love you naaz." She put a hand on her mouth and whispers, "Sidharth..."

He placed her down and sit in front of her by holding her hands on him, "Shh...let me say. I love you naaz, know that it's nothing in front of the love you has for me. I don't know how, why you love me this much, it's only made me realise that I am the luckiest person in the world who have you in life... In beginning, I did wrong with you, give you pain, broke entirely but after all this still, you love me."

"Love me as no one can ever do with anyone, you love me with all my drawbacks, except me completely just the way I am. Never judge nor leave my side on any case, be with me...bring the good things from me without hating my bad side. Filled my entire life with so much love which forced me to change myself only for you."

"Love you Shehnaaz Gill Shukla for teaching me the true meaning of love, life. Love you for being my reason for breathing, smiling. Love you for treating me for the very first time, which helped me to saw you and the rest of the kidnapping process. Otherwise, it becomes impossible for me to find my soulmate...love you for choosing me above everyone... Last but not least love you for all your stubbornness."

Intractable tears flowing from her eyes, she sits in front of him in a thump,... First his song than all of the confession, she is feeling like less of words. Cupping his face she pressed her lips on him and says, "I think you don't like my stubborn nature." He pulled her close by grabbing her waist and says, "Because of your stubbornness today we are together."

Smiling she sucks his lower lip, he captured her upper one and start sucking, nibbling on each other lips..his fingers prowling all over her bare back sending quivers to her spine. Both increasing the speed slowly, she rolled her tongue inside his mouth by roaming her fingers on his neck sensually. Grabbing her waist he again picks her on arms without breaking the kiss...

His tongue is licked on the outer lining of her lips and suck her tongue in between, both tasting the sweet of others mouth... Lost completely in the intoxication. He put her down near the bed and says by pulled slightly away, "I forget to say one thing that you look ravishing in this saree.. I bet on the thing that no one can ever look so sexy in this like you always look."

He traces fingers on her bare waist and says by bending down in front of her, "Are you ready for a sleepless night baby?" He aside the saree a little and place his wet lips on her belly button. She holds his shoulders and says by closing eyes, his actions start effecting her, "I am always...ready for you."

Grinning he grabs her waist from the back and starts sucking all over the place of her tummy, between hold the hem of the piece which positioned on her shoulder and pull it down in a jerk. She moans slightly by fishing his hair, the whole body is shivering under his touch..continuously biting her lips to control the inner sensations.

He moves up slowly by placing wet kisses all over her skin painting it with his saliva... Pulled back look at her with a smirk, her eyes are close, lips bit between her teeth, because of heavy breathing her birthmark is clearly shown to him. He plopped his lips there and says by opening the knot of her blouse from behind, "I don't have the patience to take you outside on the garden again."

He pushed her slowly by grabbing her shoulder on the bed and says by landing over her, "Let it be for the morning session." She opens her eyes in a jerk, smirking he sucks her lips and says by roaming fingers on her bareback, "I am not going to leave your touch for a second muffin."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

277K 26.7K 39
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
His Queen, Her Beast✔ Per S.G.

Literatura romàntica

2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
1.5M 43.2K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
370K 7.9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...