Tell Me A Lie (One Direction...

By EmeraldCraazy

The thing about white lies, is that they darken more than the real ones actually. They start out trying not t... More

Tell Me A Lie
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Future Stories

Chapter 15

103K 1.1K 233
By EmeraldCraazy

I'm really going to start updating more often now!

But don't expect me to update every single day like I'm doing right now hahah

I'm in the mood? Ya know?

Hahah well enjoy some more of my story where Harry bitches about everything and Melody is depressed. (:

Chapter 15:

HARRY POV:

        I rolled over on my side and groaned loudly. Can my life get any worse? It's been almost a month since Melody left and I need to move on. Yeah she was the love of my life and amazing in every way, but I can't ever trust her again. Not after the secrets she kept.

     "Harry you twat! You've been sleeping all day wake up!" Zayn pushed me off of the bed. I tried to stick the landing, but that just resulted in landing on my arm awkwardly.

     "Seriously Zayn?" I grumbled and pushed past him to the bathroom.

    "We're going out! Be ready in 30!" He shouted and left the room. I glanced at my watch and laughed. Wow it's already 10:00, I guess I was sleeping all day.

    I tugged my clothes off and hopped into the warm, inviting shower. The water flowed down my face soothingly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I need to move on. What's done is done, Melody's gone and she's not coming back. I don't want her to come back.

      I need a good partying to move on. Maybe dance with a couple of hot girls and take them to my place. After all, London is a great place to party. I surprisingly haven't seen Melody at all since we came back home a week ago.

   Who cares? Melody isn't a part of my life anymore. She's probably moved on already anyways, who needs her? Not me. I dried my body off and slipped on a dark denim pair of skinny jeans. I ruffled the water out of my hair and threw on my Ramones tee. I grabbed my phone and strode confidently down the stairs.

   "I'm ready." I announced to the other boys who were lounging in the living room area.

  "Lets get this party starteeeeedd!!" Louis cheered and Niall threw his fist in the air enthusiastically.

    I chuckled and we were out the door in a second. In the car we goofed around and everything was nice until Liam spoke.

   "Harry, I've been thinking about something for a while now. It keeps haunting me." He turned to face me and the car filled with silence.

   "Well what is it?" I asked casually.

  "Before she ran out that day, She said something to me." Liam furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. My stomach sank immediately. Leave it to Liam to ruin my happiness.

   "Why are you bring Melody up?" I spat her name like she was the devil. She practically was. She ruined my life!

  "She said 'He was right. I should've died.'. Harry did you tell her that she should've died?" Liam glared at me waited for my answer. I have to admit, I felt terrible for saying that to her.

  "Uh maybe?" I looked out of the window instead of into Liam's accusing eyes. Louis gasped and Niall punched me in the shoulder.

  "And we haven't heard from her since Louis gave her a place to stay. Mate has it ever occurred to you that she killed herself?" Liam questioned.

   "Who fuckin.g cares! Can we just forget about her existence?" I looked to all of the boys, and they looked away not answering my question. Louis pulled out his phone sneakily and started texting in his lap. Hmmmm...I wonder who he's texting. Traitor.

   We arrived outside of Club Zen and didn't even have to show our ID's. They automatically let us in, because we're famous. It's amazing. Not to mention this club has a ton of babes in it. I winked at a blonde to my right and she checked me out before winking back. I motioned for her to come towards the dance floor with me and she followed closely.

   He straight bleach blonde hair ran down to her mid-back. She has brown eyes and dark eyebrows, so she probably wasn't a natural blonde. Who cares, she's got a nice rack. I happily grinded against her well rounded bum to the music. I probably danced with 20 different girls until I walked towards the couch.  A girl with chocolate brown hair and wearing a tight red dress sat in the middle sipping her drink. Her bright green eyes scanned the dance floor bored. She had beautiful full curls that fell around her bare shoulders.

  She was beautiful. Not like these other girls in here at all. She wasn't throwing herself at me like all these other hoes where. We made eye contact and my heart skipped a beat..literally. She smiled at me and nodded before looking away. I stumbled through the sweaty people and plopped right next to her.

   "Hi." I gave her my best smile and she stared at me.

   "Hello." She forced out of her mouth. She played with the straw in her drink and looked back up at me. Oh yeah, I should probably say something.

   "I'm Harry Styles." I held my hand out like an idiot.

   "I know who you are." She shook my hand and leaned back on the couch.

  "Wanna hear a joke?" I asked and she smiled.

  "Sure."
  "Why did the Fungi leave the party?" I asked and she shrugged. "Because there wasn't mushroom!" I laughed like it was the most hilarious thing in the world. She stared at me like I was stupid then a smile broke out and she was shaking from laughter.

   It was the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard...other than Melody's. Oh screw Melody! It WAS the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. Her smile lit up the whole entire room and had me smiling with her.

   We talked for a really long time and laughed a lot too. Every now and then I 'd tell another stupid joke that had her laughing all over again. We stocked up on drinks and were slurring our words soon enough.

   "You're bootyful." I slurred and scooted closer to her. She bit her lip and looked down at mine then back into my eyes.

   "You're not so bad yourself." She purred and before I knew it our lips clashed and we were kissing. I've never had a kiss this good before. She wrapped her soft arms around my neck and slid into me lap. I tangled my hands in her hair and pulled her closer to my body. Fireworks.

  My phone started buzzing in my pocket and I groaned. She pulled away and giggled. The caller ID said "Unknown Caller". I've been getting these calls a lot. Every once in a while. I think it's the same person, probably a fan to nervous to talk to me.

      "Who are you?" I yelled over the loud music. There was no answer, just some sniffling. "Why do you keep calling me? Who are you?" I asked more gently this time. I wasn't sure if I was just hearing things, but it sounded like crying. Muffled crying, but definitely crying.

    ****************

 MELODY POV:

      "Please please please!" Emma begged some more. This past month Emma's become one of my best friends, along with the one and only Cher Lloyd also. I shook my head again and started to walk away.

    "I refuse to go someplace that Harry might possibly be!" I protested. Cher looked at me sadly then hugged me. I told them everything, starting from the beginning. I told them about the cancer, Harry going to XFactor, me lying, my parents dying, Anna dying, and Harry hating me now. They've helped me cheer up a little bit, but my heart can never heal. I've lost way to much, my heart is screwed beyond repair.

   "He probably won't be! I mean how many times have you seen him since the boys have been back? None, Exactly." Cher pointed out and tugged me upstairs.

  "Fine, but I won't have fun." I groaned and let her shove me into a slutty yet elegant black dress with studs on the sides. I slipped into the gold stilettos she handed me and looked at myself in the mirror. I've gained weight since the surgery. Not fat or anything. I look healthy. My curves are back and I had to go up a bra size because my boobs came back. I feel great physically, but broken mentally.

  "You ready?" Emma popped her head in and I nodded. Cher and Emma chatted the whole way there while I sat in the backseat quietly. As soon as we got the I was afraid to go in. Harry likes to party a lot, what if he's here? I'm afraid that if I saw him I'd break down all over again. Because when I think of him, I think of Anna and my parents. I think of everything that's gone wrong and I loose it.

  Emma nudged my shoulder with hers and smiled at me. She linked her arm with one of my arms and Cher took hold of my other. One of the ups about being friends with someone famous was you got to go in the club without the guards thinking twice. I looked up at the neon green sign that read 'Club Zen' before walking in with my friends.

  "Hey lets go to the bar!" Emma started tugging us that way. I spotted Niall and Liam at two of the seats drinking shots and Zayn and Louis cheering them on.

  "I want to dance, you guys go ahead." I smiled at them as they walked away. I let the crowd engulf me and I danced freely. I was actually having fun dancing by myself to the beat of the music. I glanced over at the four boys again and smiled. Maybe Harry didn't come. Thank god.

   Or maybe he's the curly headed boy over there talking to a beautiful woman. My stomach dropped to my toes and my heart broke all over again. I didn't know that was possible. The gorgeous girl was laughing at something he'd said which had him laughing too. He's happy...He's moved on. How can he just forget about me like that? Did I mean nothing to him?

   Then, almost as in slow motion they leaned in closer and whispered things. Then, BAM. They were kissing. She was in his lap and they were all over each other. I started to pushed through the nasty crowd of people and ran straight into someone. I lost my balanced on these damned heels and fell to my butt. That sent me over the edge and I started bawling in front of...

  "Melody?" Liam helped me to my feet and brushed my hair out of my face.

 "I'm uh sorry.." I glanced over at Harry and the girl lip-locked and Liam followed my gaze. "I just...havetogobye." I said quickly and ran to the bathroom in a crying fit. I locked the bathroom door and sunk to the disgusting floor. I leaned up against the wall and pulled my phone out. I've been doing this a lot lately, and he doesn't know it's me calling. I dialed the number and closed my eyes while it rang.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Answer. Get that girl off of you. Ring.

    "Who are you!" He yelled harshly into the phone. I sniffled trying to stop the crying so I could hear his beautiful voice.

    "Why do you keep calling me? Who are you?" He asked softly. I miss how he used to talk to me like that. When we were younger and I was crying he would talk in that voice. A soothing, gentle, kind voice. I covered my mouth as I started to cry. I miss him, Oh god. I miss him so much. He's the only person I love that's still alive.  The warm tears wetted my hands and dripped onto Emma's dress. Like a never ending faucet, my tears kept flowing freely. I let out a choked sob that I'm sure he heard.

   "Melody?.." He whispered into the phone. He said my name like I wasn't real. Like he couldn't believe it was me or something. And now he knows it's me. I hung up and ignored the banging on the door and the voices trying to talk to me.

   I wiped the tears away and forced myself to stop crying. I unlocked the door and pushed on it. It didn't open at first, but then someone swung it open from the other side. Six concerned faces were staring at me waiting for me to say something. But I didn't, I just walked away from them and ignored Liam trying to pull me back, Louis and Niall asking if I was alright, Zayn and Emma talking to each other about me, and Cher who was trying to cheer me up by being funny. 

    I pushed past all of them and went to the dance floor. I danced with a tear streaked face. I was numb. As I danced I made eye contact with Harry who was on the couch staring at me. I stared into his magnificent green eyes then I danced further into the crowd where no one could see me.

I danced and danced and danced until my feet were are numb as my heart.

  ************

Who else think Melody's going a little crazy? *insert hand raises here*

Who else kinda hates Harry right now? *insert more hand raises here*

Hahaha but really tho.

Sad gif of crying over there, because it's sad. And this song relates so much to this story.

Kk well stay tuned babies(:

And once again, don't expect me to update everyday like I've been doing lately. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
2.8K 180 31
I'm dying of the plastics. The sea is full of obstacles. They put all the litter in my house And now they think I'm as happy as a mouse. ...
1.2M 49.8K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
532K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...