Candied Royalty

Bởi jackaboiseptiplier

Prince Gumball x Reader. No more to be said. I maaay have a tiny weeny huge crush on Prince Gumball. Ok, make... Xem Thêm

1: An Undignified Entrance
2: In Like
3: Junk about Dating
4: Invitation
5: A Kiss and a Kidnap
6: A Letter Arrives
7: Rescue... (part 1)
8: ...failed (part 2)
9: Cake
10: Pondering
11: WHY ME
12: Missing
13: Found
14: Fighting Fire
15: Rumours
16: Flame Prince vs Prince Gumball
17: Independence and Awakening
18: Screaming and Sadness
19: Fionna and Marshall Lee
20: Vampires, Doctors And A Whole Lot of Worry
21: Let Me Get This Straight
22: Maelstrom
23: Proposals
24: I Do
25: Worry and Joy
26: AGAIN?
27: Libraries and Fights
28: Valentine's Day
30: Fight Me
~And Now, A Short Interlude, During Which I Reveal Some News~
31: Hospitals
32: A Talk With Fionna
33: Welcome Home
34: This Is Dumb
35: Honeymoon
36: Perfect World
37: No Hard Feelings
Ahem...
38: The Land of Aaa on Foot
39: Him
40: One Last Kiss

29: Candy Fire and Human Ice

727 30 14
Bởi jackaboiseptiplier

After Valentine's Day, there was - finally - peace. You had realised that Gumball was a PRINCE. You were married to him.

Aw yeah! Being a princess for the WIN!

Anyway, you were bored, sittin on a rock, looking out at a river. There was silence. You closed your eyes and sighed. Suddenly you felt strong arms picking you up by your arms, levitating you off the ground. You opened your eyes, knowing what you would see. Sure enough...

"ICE QUEEN YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!!!" you yelled, struggling and kicking.

"Now now, stop struggling or I might accidentally drop you." said an all-too-familiar voice from somewhere above your head. You stopped kicking to imagine that prospect, looking down to see what you would fall on. Somehow IQ had transported you to the Ice Kingdom (IK) in less than a minute. Impressive, you had to admit, given that she was carrying you.

She appoached the tallest tower and threw you into the large triangle window. You got up, sliding on the ice, and tried to punch her, but she dodged and nearly sent you flying out of the window.

"So, you think you can steal my Gummy bear from me?" She threw her head back and laughed maniacally, and then her face hardened. "No. I simply have no choice but to dispose of you. It'll be more fun if you have a fighting chance!" She laughed again and tried to throw you an ice sword, but you drew your own sword out of your belt where you kept it for emergencies. This seemed like an emergency.

-Meanwhile at the Candy Kingdom

Gumball was working on a formula that would create giant cupcakes without the need for extra ingedients when there was a knock on the door. Thinking it was you, he went to answer it, and was met with a blast of hot air.

"Flame Prince?!??" he cried angrily. FP leapt past him, into the lab, knocking over several experiments as he did so.

"Why did you take her away from me?!" he growled, flaring up. Gumball shut the door and put his hands up as if he was surrendering.

"I didn't take her away from you! She doesn't love you!" he said, mad.

"Oh yeah? Well, let's fight! She isn't here, so I can murder you! Surely she'll love whoever could protect her best!" FP shot back, raising his fists. Gumball wasn't violent by nature but everything that had happened lately was getting to him.

"Fine. Fight me."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

234K 3.9K 12
9.4K 138 21
Fionna the Human has always been that good girl, and Marshall Lee Abadeer has always been her opposite. But even so, they're best buddies. Or so Fion...
30.9K 1.3K 20
A king's word is law, but what if that word changes your life, and not for the better? Prince Gumball dictates Fionna is of age and must marry, and t...
22.5K 675 26
My name is Fionna. I have a tiny, small, medium, kinda big, huge, major, crush on this Prince named Gumball. My sister Cake says that all the princes...