Love & War-A WWE Fanfiction

By Preston803

This is a story about a rookie WWE superstar name Raheem Davis who joined the main roster after being on NXT... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

320 1 0
By Preston803

The next day, me and my girlfriend decided to have a private picnic in the park I used to go to when I was a kid. "That fried fish smells good babes." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Yeah it does. That fish market is one of the best on Crenshaw Boulevard." I said to her with a smile as I pull our meal out and putting it on paper plates. "This park brings back memories. I used to come here as a kid. I was in middle school when we moved out here." I said as I looked around going down memory lane. "So how old were you when you moved out here?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "I was thirteen years old when I moved out here." I said to Kairi with a smile as I gave her a plate. We started eating our food, then Kairi saw something on her phone as she looked shocked. "Babe, did you know that Alexa was around in your match?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "I don't know. All I remember is hearing her yelling out to me that Seth was down." I said as I looked at Kairi. "Look baby." Kairi said as she walked over to me and showed me a video off YouTube on her phone. I watched the video and saw Alexa hitting Seth in the back of the head with the WWE Championship belt during the match. I was shocked as I didn't know what to say. "She is always around. I'm so sick of this. I'm not hungry anymore." Kairi said as she stood up. "Kairi wait! This isn't my fault. I didn't ask for Alexa to come to my match." I said as I stood up from the table. Kairi rolled her eyes. "It is never your fault. It's always been that way. She is always around you! She was there to help you win the title at Summer Slam last night, Raheem! She will always be in your life! And I'm supposed to be your girlfriend?" Kairi said as she looked at me then I walked over to her. "You think I asked her to come to ringside? Whatever happened to you will trust me more and give me the benefit of the doubt? Whatever happened to all the promises we made to each other, Kairi? Now you want to break them?" I said as I looked at her. "Don't you dare talk to me about breaking promises when you kept breaking yours, Raheem! I—" Kairi stopped as I started kissing her. She tries to push me off her. "Stop Raheem, I am so mad at you right now. Stop... Or I will slap you." Kairi said as she tried to slap me, but I blocked it and pick her up running towards the Men public restroom at the park. "Where are you taking me, Raheem? I am warning you. Stop." Kairi said as she was hitting me as I took her inside and I pulled down her panties from under her jean skirt then I pulled down my pants after I loosen my belt. "Are you crazy Raheem?" Kairi said as she looked at me with a serious face, but I can tell she was secretly getting turned on by this. I picked her up and pinned her on the wall. As I had her on the wall. "That's enough Raheem. I am serious. I am still mat at—" Kairi stopped as she gasped a little as she felt my shaft inside her entrance. I kept going as I was inside of her as she started moaning. "I'm still mad... At you." Kairi said as she kept moaning while she had her arm around me. She wanted to hit me, but she couldn't fight it anymore. She started to wrap her legs around my waist after both of her flip flap sandals fell on the floor. "Oh baby, don't stop!" Kairi shouted as she kept moaning. I kept going as we kept fucking for fifteen minutes until I came inside of her as we both breathe heavily. Kairi held my face as she inserted her tongue in my mouth as we were tongue kissing. After we were done kissing, she placed her forehead on mine as she smiled at me. "I forgot what we were fighting about." Kairi said to me as I smiled and kissed her lips.

"So, what are you going to do about Alexa, babe?" Kairi asked me as she put her sandals back on. "Who?" I replied as she chuckled, and she hit my arm. "Boy, I am serious." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Kairi, it's like I said a hundred times. I do not want Alexa. I am with you, babe." I said as I looked at her. "I know. I know. I'm sorry about earlier. I was jealous about Alexa helping you in your match instead of fighting with that orange red haired bitch. I'm your girlfriend, if anyone that should be helping you is me, Raheem." Kairi said as she looked up at me then I held on to her. "Baby listen, I didn't ask for Alexa's help nor did I need her help. I could have beaten Seth by myself and I still beat him with my own finisher, babe." I said as I looked at her then she nodded. "I know baby. I'm sorry for tripping on you like that. I shouldn't let my jealousy get the best of me." Kairi said as she looked up at me as I smiled. "I have to admit it is kind of cute seeing my girlfriend getting all jealous." I said as I chuckled then Kairi started giggling. "Or maybe you just turned on by us having sex when we were in a heated argument." Kairi said with a smirk. "Maybe we need to argue more." I said as I chuckled then Kairi hit my arm as she chuckled. Later that night, I was in the restaurant with my girlfriend and Paige talking while Ric Flair was hitting up on the waitress. I was a little annoyed about my argument I had with Seth Rollins on Twitter over my title victory at Summer Slam. Kairi sighs as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Baby ignore him. He is just mad because he is no longer the WWE Champion. He can not accept the fact that you beat him." Kairi said to me as she was trying to calm me down. "Yeah, he wouldn't said shit have he pinned you with the curb stomp after low blowing you. I hate to say it, but I am glad that Alexa came down there and bashed his brains out with the belt. He wants to scream about how he got screwed but he try to screw you in your hometown. He doesn't like that the shoe is on the other foot love. You beat him on your own with your finisher. You earn that belt. I am proud of you Raheem." Paige said to me with a smile. "And I am damn sure proud of you baby." Kairi said to me as she kissed me softly. "We are all proud of you champ. It's like I always said in the past. In order to be the man, you have to beat the man. And You beat the man." Ric Flair said as he put his hand on my shoulder. Meanwhile at the Staples center, Monday Night Raw has kicked off as everyone was pumped up and ready to go. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are live at the Staples Center! Home of the Los Angeles Lakers and home of Summer Slam!" Michael shouted. "I wonder what is going to happen tonight in the aftermath of Summer Slam, Michael! Seth is still heated about losing the WWE title in a controversial way!" Corey shouted. "I have a feeling that tonight will be chaotic, Corey! And we will hear from the new WWE Champion! Prime Time Raheem Davis! He will be here tonight to talk about his win in his hometown last night at Summer Slam!" Michael shouted. Stephanie was getting worried as she was looking around for me. "Hey Steve, where is Raheem?" Stephanie asked Steve. "He will be here later. Don't worry." Steve said to Stephanie as she nodded. Meanwhile, Gran Metalik was in a one on one match against Cedric Alexander. They were going at it in the ring as they were giving their all into the kickoff match. Cedric hits his finishing move called the Lumbar check on Gran Metalik. "Cedric Alexander with the Lumbar Check on Gran Metalik! He goes for the pin!" Michael shouted as Seth race down the ring with a steel chair.

"What is Seth doing out here?!" Corey shouted as Seth hit Cedric in the back with the chair as the referee call for bell. "Seth Rollins has snapped Corey!" Michal shouted as Seth hit Cedric with the pedigree onto the steel chair. Seth saw Gran Metalik trying to get up, he placed the steel chair where he was at then ran to the ropes and hit the Curb Stomp on him with the steel chair. Michael grabbed the microphone and walked in the ring as he was trying to get a word from Seth. "Seth Rollins, you have to be terribly frustrated. Extremely frustrated about what happened last night at Summer Slam." Michael said to him then Seth pushed Michael on the mat then he took the microphone. "Oh wow!" Corey shouted as he was shocked. "Frustrated is not even the goddamn word for it!" Seth shouted as he was heated then Michael slowly crawled out of the ring as he held his back. "What happened to me last night was bullshit! Everyone knows that I got screwed! Stephanie screwed me! Stone Cold screwed me! Board of directors screwed me! And no one does a goddamn thing about it! No one in the building cares! No one in the dressing room cares! So much goddamn injustice in this fucking company!" Seth walked the around the ring as he was still heated. "We apologize for the language used on the show, ladies and gentlemen." Corey said as Michael sits back down. "I know it! Everybody knows it! I should be the WWE Champion right now!" Seth shouted. "Seth needs to leave. He is totally out of control." Michael said. "Everybody is turning a blind eye! You turned a blind eye!" Seth shouted as he pointed at Michael Cole. "Stephanie turns a blind eye! Steve turns a blind eye! That goddamn Vince McMahon turns a blind eye to it! Everyone in that whole goddamn locker room knows that I am the best in this company! I am better than Hulk Hogan! I am better than Bret Hart! Shawn Michaels! Stone Cold! The Rock! John Cena! Everyone that walked in this fucking ring! Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Monday Night Rollins show. If this what I must do to get some goddamn justice around here, then so be it." Seth said then he looked at the fans as they booed him. "And if you don't like it then tough shit!" Seth shouted as he kept pacing. "And let me tell you people something I—" Seth was interrupted as the sounds of glass shatters then Stone Cold's music plays and the fans cheered as Stone Cold came out. "Oh my, here comes the Texas Rattlesnake!" Michael shouted as Stone Cold go in the ring as he had a microphone in his hand. "Let me start off by saying that you are full of shit, Seth. Stephanie try to call and text you this afternoon, but you wouldn't respond. I reached out to you and you didn't respond. But you did reach out to Twitter crying, bitching, and moaning about how you got screwed last night at Summer Slam. You know for a fact that you could have talked to us about this situation in the office. We saw the footage of the part when Alexa hit you in the back of the head with the belt." Stone Cold said to Seth. "Now do you understand why I said I was screwed?! I would still be WWE Champion right now if it wasn't for one of Raheem's girlfriends!" Seth shouted. "I'm not finish. We also saw you hitting a low blow on Raheem while the referee was trying to stop the fight with Becky Lynch and Kairi Sane. Both situations should have ended the match with a disqualification. I just got off the phone with Raheem Davis and he said he will give you a shot at the WWE Championship anytime and anywhere. He is even letting you pick the match, so you won't have any excuse if you lose." Stone Cold said as Seth nodded. "You know what, go back and tell him that I want a steel cage match for the WWE Championship at Unforgiven. There will be no forgiveness and no excuse when I take back my WWE Championship." Seth said to Stone Cold.

"I am sure that he doesn't have a problem with that." Stone Cold said as he was walking towards the ropes to walk out. "Go back to your little office and be Stephanie's little flunky." Seth said as Stone Cold came back towards him. "You used to be the toughest S.O.B. in this ring now all you is Stephanie's little bitch." Seth said to Stone Cold as he got in his face. "Seth better watch what he say." Michael said as Seth was smiling. "Yeah I said it. All you are is a washed up has been who became the GM to be relevant again. Your time is over old man." Seth said as he tapped his chest with his finger. "You are—" Seth stopped as Stone Cold kicked him in the gut and gave him the Stone-Cold Stunner. "Stunner by the Texas Rattlesnake!" Michael shouted as the crowd cheered loudly. I was at the bar laughing with Kairi, Paige, Asuka, and Ric Flair. "He paid the price for being a jack ass." I said as I kept laughing. "Stone Cold gave him one hell of a stunner!" Paige said as she kept laughing with the others. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the arena. Stephanie walked over to me with a smile. "Alright champ, you are here just in time. You are on in ten minutes. Nice suit by the way." Stephanie said to me as she winked then walked off. I smiled as I held the belt over my shoulder. Ten minutes went by as Michael Cole was in the ring. "Tonight, I was supposed to interview the champion but unfortunately due to Seth pushing me down, I am having problems with my back. His person knows the champion on a personal level, and I am granting her my blessing to take my place tonight. Here is Miss Charly Caruso!" Michael said as Charly came out smiling as she was excited about interviewing me. "Thank you, Michael." Charly said to him as Michael nodded and walked out of the ring and went back to the announcer table. "Alright guys! Here is your new WWE Champion! Prime Time Raheem Davis!" Charly shouted as my music plays and I came out with Ric Flair and Paige. Kairi smiled as she was watching backstage with Asuka. Alexa walked over as she watched then she looked at Kairi. "Shouldn't you be out there with your boyfriend?" Alexa asked Kairi as she looked at her. "No, because this is his moment." Kairi said as she looked at her then Alexa rolled her eyes. I was in the ring as Paige handed me the microphone. "So, Raheem, congratulations on becoming the WWE Champion. There are allegations hanging over your championship win at Summer Slam. The one that is responsible for the allegations is the former champion himself name Seth Rollins. So how do you feel about the claims Seth is making on you?" Charly said to me then I smiled as I had on shades wearing a suit. "Chaaaarly!" I shouted as I was imitating Ric Flair that had the crowd going crazy. Ric Flair did his signature woo sound as he was impressed. "It feels good to be WWE Champion. Now let me set the record straight. Seth you are going on social media and now in the ring claiming that you got screwed and how I made Alexa hit you in the head with the WWE title. Let me tell you something, I did not ask for Alexa's help nor do I need her help. I beat him with my finishing move. It was okay for him to try and steal a win from me, but it was okay for him to try and screw me in my hometown. What kind of Champion that goes around bitching and moaning?" I said to Charly then I took off my shades and threw it in the crowd as they cheered. "Let me tell you something Seth, I am only giving you a rematch because I wat to prove to the world that I can beat you. After you take that L, get back to the line. At Unforgiven, there are no excuses. None! Like the Nature Boy says to be the man, you have to beat the man! Right now, you are not the man. I am" I said as I looked at the camera while holding my title.

"Strong words right there Raheem. So—" Charly said to me then she was interrupted by Seth Rollins' music playing. "Oh boy, business is about to pick up!" Michael shouted as Seth came out. "He doesn't appreciate the words from Raheem Davis!" Corey shouted as Seth has a microphone in his hand. "You know for a fact that you and your girlfriends, Kari Sane and Alexa Bliss screwed me at Summer Slam!" Seth shouted with rage. "Here you go whining and bitching about getting your ass kicked by me." I said to Seth. "You know damn well that you only beat me because of your girlfriends!" Seth shouted. "How about this Seth?! We don't have to wait until Unforgiven! How about we settle this right now?" I said as I took off my jacket and my Rolex watch as the crowd was cheering. Seth took off his shirt and climbed in the ring. "Come on! Let's do this!" I shouted as we started fighting in the ring. "Here we go!" Corey shouted as Ric Flair helped Paige out of the ring as we kept fighting. Becky ran down to the ring and dive in and jumped on my back. The fans cheered as Kari race down to the ring and pulled Becky off me and starts pounding on her. "I guess the champ didn't learn her lesson for touching her boyfriend!" Michael shouted. "I guess not! Now we have a cat fight on our hands!" Corey shouted as Kari and Becky were fighting then security came out to break up the fight. As male and female wrestlers held us back, Stephanie's theme music plays as she came out on stage holding a microphone. "Well, well, well. It looks like we have ourselves a main event for tonight. Tonight, it will be Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch teaming up with Seth Rollins against Kari Sane. And the WWE Champion Prime Time Raheem Davis!" Stephanie said as she was holding a microphone then she smiled and walked off as her music was playing. Security was holding me and Seth back. "I am going to kick your ass!" Seth shouted at me. "We'll see tonight, bitch!" I shouted as I was trying to break free. Kairi was trying to get free from the female wrestlers outside of the ring to get to Becky. "Your ass is mine bitch!" Kairi shouted at Becky. Becky threw up a middle finger as she was trying to break free. Twenty minutes later, we were backstage as we were getting ready for our tag team match. Alexa walked up to me with a smile. "Hey honey." Alexa said as I turned around and looked at her. "Hey Alexa. What do you want?" I said as I sighed. "I just want to say hey to you. And I wanted to congratulate you on winning the WWE Championship. Well thanks to me of course." Alexa said with a smile, then I rolled my eyes as I looked at her. "Really Alexa?" I asked her. "You know that it is true. I helped you because I love you Raheem. You have no idea of how much I do." Alexa said as she looked at me. I sighed deeply as I looked at her. "Alexa, I appreciate your support but in the near future, I don't need anyone's assistance. I can win a match on my own. This needs to stop Alexa, seriously. I have moved on, I'm with Kairi now." I said as I looked at her. "Bullshit Raheem. If you truly love her then we wouldn't have had sex. You know damn well that you still want me. Look at you now, I see your hand shaking. Don't fight it." Alexa said as she grabbed my hand then Kairi snatched my hand from Alexa as she glared at her. "We have a match so if you excuse us. Come on baby." Kairi said as she walked off holding my hand then Alexa smirked as she watched us walked off together. Seth Rollins came out to the ring after Becky Lynch already came out with the Raw Women's Championship belt over her shoulder and the crowd as booing them as they were in the ring. Kairi came out first with her theme music as fans cheered for her. She stood on stage as she waited for me to come out.

My music plays as the fans cheered loudly for me. I came out with the WWE Championship belt around my waist. Seth was livid in the ring as Becky held him back. "That is my belt! You don't deserve it!" Seth shouted with rage. I smiled as I took the belt off and raised it in the air as I was taunting him. "It's my belt punk!" I shouted back at him. "You tell him baby!" Kairi shouted at me as we walked down the ramp together. As we both got in the ring, Seth and Becky ran towards us as we started fighting then the bell rung. "Here we go!" Michael shouted as we kept fighting in the ring. "Mayhem has just begun!" Corey shouted as Kairi and Becky were fighting outside. Me and Seth were going at it in the ring, the match has been going on for fifteen minutes. Kairi and Becky were going at it in the ring after I hit Seth with a suicide dive on him outside of the ring. "What is she doing out here?" Michael said as he saw Alexa walking towards me. Alexa helped me up then I looked at her as I pulled away from her. "Alexa, what are you doing here?" I said to her. Kairi stopped as she wet to the ropes. "What in the fuck are you doing?!" Kairi shouted at Alexa. Alexa smiled then she put her arms around me and kissed me. Kairi was livid as she watched Alexa kissed me. "You fucking slut! Get off my man!" Kairi shouted as Becky attacked her from behind. I pulled away from Alexa and looked at her. "What are you doing, Alexa? This is not the time for this." I said to Alexa as I looked at her. "It is for me. I came out to support you baby." Alexa said as she looked at me then she saw Seth was trying to attack. "Look out babes!" Alexa shouted as I saw Seth trying to clothesline me, but I ducked and hit him with a super kick. We kept fighting in our mixed tag team match for ten minutes, Seth was getting ready to use the curb stomp on me, but Alexa crawled in the ring and hit him with a low blow from behind. "Whoa! Alexa hit Seth with a low blow!" Michael Cole shouted as I got up and ran to the ropes and hit the Prime-Time Cutter on him. "Seth has proven his point!" Corey shouted as Seth rolled out of the ring as Kairi climb the top rope as Becky was down on the mat. Kairi hit the Insane Elbow on Becky. "Kairi Sane with the Insane Elbow on the Raw Women's Champion!" Michael shouted as Kairi pinned Becky as the referee counted one, two, three. The crowd cheered as Kairi's music plays, she saw Alexa walked out as she left the ring and took off running. I ran behind my girlfriend as I knew where she was heading to. Charly was interviewing Alexa backstage. "Alexa can you tell me why you were out there and why did you kiss Raheem?" Charly asked Alexa as she pointed her microphone to her. "Well Charly, I—" Alexa said to Charly as she stopped as she saw an enraged Kairi being held back by me. "Have you lost your damn mind bitch?! I am going to whoop your ass!" Kairi shouted as Alexa was laughing. "Don't come for me just because you're jealous of me you insecure bitch!" Alexa shouted. "That's enough Alexa!" I shouted at Alexa as I was still holding my girlfriend back. "I'm going to kill you!" Kairi shouted. "Oh really?" Alexa said with her arms crossed. Twenty minutes later, we were at my parents' house in my room as we were spending one more night in my hometown. We were laying in my bed. "I am officially done with Alexa babe. I try being there for her through the Randy Orton situation, but she crossed the line tonight." Kairi said as she looked at me. "You have every right to feel the way you are babe." I said to her. Meanwhile Alexa was hearing the conversation as she rolled her eyes and decided to call someone off her phone. "Hello? Hey, I need your help. Do you think you can get to Indianapolis next week? Perfect. Kairi will be thrilled to see your face again." Alexa hangs up and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 673 24
Alexa Bliss. Former Women's Champion. Unfortunately, ever since her relationship with Murphy crashed and burned to the ground a year ago, she doesn't...
21.2K 169 35
A/N: this is a new story and it's not canon to the trilogy and spinoff Three big names in professional wrestling has made their mark and dominance in...
7.6K 94 20
Alexa Bliss x Darwin Rhodes (O.C) this story will be a mix of superstars from 2016 to now, it will takes place in 2022. #4 in alexabliss #1 in alexab...
10.2K 141 8
Alexa Bliss; Five-time Women's Champion, The Goddess, Five Feet of Fury, The Powder-Keg of Violence. She has it all; friends, family, a shit ton of p...