The Seven Campers and The Isl...

By karagreene01

Temperance can hear Dinosaurs and can sense the Dinosaurs' feelings. Mr. Masrani asked Temperance to go to Ca... More

Bio:
Temperance
What Temperance is Wearing
accessories
The stuff in Temperance's backpack
the stuff in Temperance's backpack part 2
Medical Kit
MREs - Meals Ready to Eat
MRE menus (if you don't want to use link)
Basic Past
Pictures:Basic Past
S1 E1: Camp Cretaceous
S1 E1: Pictures
S1 E2: Secrets
S1 E2: Pictures
S1 E3: The Cattle Drive
S1 E3: Pictures
S1 E4: Things fall apart
S1 E4: Pictures
S1 E5: Happy Birthday, Eddie!
S1 E5: Pictures
A.N.
S1 E6: Pictures
S1 E7: Last Day of Camp
S1 E7: Pictures
S1 E8: End of the Line
S1 E8: Pictures
Finally Finished
Season 2 new OC part 1
Season 2 new OC part 2
Season 2 new OC part 3
Before season 2: Mini 1
Before season 2: Mini 1: Picture
Season 2 Ep. 1: A Beacon of Hope
S2 E1: Pictures
S2 E2: The Art of Chill
S2 E2: Pictures
Camp Cretaceous One-Shots
Vote - closed
S2 Mini 2
S2 Mini 2: Pictures
S. 2 Ep. 3 The Watering Hole Preview
Author's note
new stories on the way - vote ended
Votes end in 5 days!
Voting ends tonight at midnight
AI
Stories in the works

S1 E6: Welcome to Jurassic World

914 19 3
By karagreene01

Dinosaur (carnivores) = talking

Dinosaur (herbivores) = talking

Temperance talking to Dinosaurs = talking

Everyone raises up. Darius asks if everyone is okay. Yaz took it personally and got out. Sammy gets out. Everyone wants answers. Sammy snaps, "I'm here to spy! For a company called Mantah Corp."

Ben asks, "Mantah Corp.?"

Darius explains, "They're a bioengineering company, big rivals with Marsani. They tried to make dinosaurs, too, but Wu beat them to it."

Ben asks, "You doomed us all for some lousy company?"

Sammy explains, "Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab, and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed. But then Brooklyn caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong." Sam tells Yaz that this is the last thing she wanted. Yaz was not having it. Yaz wanted to know if their friendship was fake. Yaz was very pissed. Ben tries to brighten the situation. Bumpy growls behind us. The Indominus brakes through the tree line behind us. We take cover. A helicopter flies adjacent to Indominus shooting at it. Kenji points out that it is Mr Masrani's helicopter. We watch as they get close to the Aviary. Something appears to attack the copter and it goes down with a BOOM! Pteranodons fly out of the hole. Darius points out that we are sitting ducks with the Pteranodons loose. Kenji noticed that we're near The Kayak River and that it would take us straight to the main park. Ben and Darius pick up Bumpy. Brooklyn grabs my blue backpack. I swing my hiking backpack over my shoulder and run. A Pteranodon goes for Kenji but misses. We make it to River Adventure. Darius and Ben are getting behind. They make it. A Pteranodon gets the door slammed into its face. Jurassic World River Adventures. Prepare yourselves for the wonder of the underground river. Two adventurers per kayak. Life vest must be worn at all times. Adults, please fasten your own life vests before little adventurers. Remain seated at all times. Your journey begins now. Says an automatic voice. We grab life vents. Kenji says, "Brooklyn, Temperance, and I call the CKK."

"CKK?"

"Cool Kids Kayak."

Kenji puts on his sunglasses. Darius says, "Ben and Bumpy can go in this one."

Yaz says, "I'll go with them."

She bumps into Sammy. Everyone gets into their kayaks. I say, "Remind me why I have to sit where kids are supposed to sit."

"With that hand, you can't paddle. And if an 800 Lb baby Ankylosaurus can fit with Ben and Yasmina then I don't see why you and your backpacks can't fit with Kenji and Brooklyn." Darius says.

"You sure know how to make a person feel useful, don't you?"

"Sorry, but it is kinda true. How is the hand?"

"I can't tell if I broke or fractured it from the fall or if the stick did anything besides the obvious."

"When we get to the main park we can get someone to look at it."

We bump Ben and Yaz. I say, "Sorry."

Kenji makes an excuse, "CKK has right of way. Sorry, I don't make the rules."

Brooklyn points out that the cave is getting bigger and brighter. We enter a big cave. It has bioluminescent walls and ceiling,and a waterfall. Kenji complains about it being dark. Brooklyn removes Kenji's sunglasses. Kenji grabs them back. Brooklyn says, "I could have used my phone as a flashlight if Sammy hadn't broken it.Of course, if we had my phone,we wouldn't be here at all."

Kenji says, "Hey, will you stop harshing the mellow of the CKK?"

"How many times are you gonna say "CKK"?"

"CKK? Why? Would you like me to stop saying "CKK"? CKK. CKK. CKK."

"You're acting like this doesn't affect you, too. We're here because of her."

"Or maybe something else would have happened and we would still be stuck here. Look, I-- I know you're mad at Sammy, but getting mad doesn't get us out of here.It just makes more people mad, you know? Put yourself in her shoes. At this point, is there anything you could say that would make Sammy feel worse than she already does? Take it from someone who has ample experience in rubbing people the wrong way."

I say, "Kenji has a point. Sammy feels bad. I would never advise people to steal, but getting angry solves nothing."

"Your hand was injured."

"Yes, but it was because of the fall from the zip-line."

I notice two Parasaurolophus that have bioluminescence. Darius tells everyone that they are herbivores. Bumpy says I'm insulted. The Parasaurolophus groans. Did the humans insult you?

Yes. She said that I was a turtle.

She said what?

That's rude

No kidding.

They go into the water and walk up to us. More surface and circle the kayak that Bumpy, Ben, and Yaz are in.

We didn't insult Bumpy.

You didn't, the woman on this boat did.

She didn't mean to.

The Parasaurolophus started to get ruddy, moving the kayaks. Suddenly the Parasaurolophus notices something and leaves. We're outta here. There is a current pulling us somewhere. The current is pulling us the wrong way. We lost the tug-the-kayak battle and it spit us in a bigger body of water. Who entered my territory?

We're soo screwed. Kenji says, " 'Cause I know exactly where we are, guys. We're in the Jurassic World Lagoon. And so is the Mosasaurus."

Ben says, "I assume the Mosasaurus is some kind of giant fish dinosaur that is going to try and eat us."

What are these things in my water?

We didn't mean to. If you would just allow us to leave, we'll peacefully leave.

Brooklyn tells everyone that it is acting like a shark. Darius points out the ladder by the spectator stand. Why would I let you leave? Everyone paddles toward the ladder. Kenji says, "This is not how Kenji wanted to go out!"

I say, "This wasn't part of my list of things I enjoy doing."

Yaz agrees. We race to the ladder. Brooklyn, Kenji, and I in front. Ben, Yaz, and Bumpy next. And Sammy and Darius last. What's the point of leaving when you never come in here?

I don't come in there, because one I can't swim as deep or as long as you. Two swimming with you isn't the most safe thing in the world. Three I don't think the others want to stay.

Our kayak makes it first. I get out first, then Kenji, finally Brooklyn. Brooklyn takes my blue pack. I shoulder the other pack. Darius and Sammy are lagging dangerously behind. Yaz paddle toward a pole. She pushes Ben toward us. The Mosasaurus is gaining up on Sammy and Darius. Duunnn dunnn... (A.N. I am sorry. I couldn't help it.)

Ben and Bumpy get off their kayak and meet up with us. The Mosasaurus goes under the surface of the water to finish the hunt. Yaz uses her paddle to whack the pole. I could eat these two that can get away or the one that can't. I am going for the one that can't. Now the Mosasaurus is after Yaz. Kenji lifts the feeding chain and tells Yaz to grab it. She leaps for it. Yaz rocks the crane for it to go faster. The mosasaurus follows the crane. The mosasaurus leaps out of the water. It barely misses snapping the wire. I notice that the tablet is falling and go into the water. Yaz lets go and lands wrong. She moans in pain. Everyone rushes over.

"I'm okay, "Yaz says. She touches her ankle and gasps in pain. "I think."

Ben points out that no one is around. We decide to take a break. I carry my backpack over to Yaz. I say, "How's your ankle?"

"I'm fine."

"You're a terrible liar. Mind if I check it?" I ask.

"Why do you want to help me?"

"I went to college to help others. So can I?"

She pants and nods. I gently began looking at the ankle. Yaz asks curiously, "What did you major in?"

"I am a DMV , MD, and M.Ed in secondary education. So I majored in Medicine, and Secondary Education."

Suddenly we hear siren sounds. I didn't even finish looking at Yaz's ankle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 257 15
You are 15 years old Darius sister and after he won a video game he has to pass a summer in Jurassic worlds new program named Camp Cretaceous . You a...
4.9K 51 48
Alexis was always gifted ever since her birth. For Alexis her life has never been easy. Always running from different places due to her not being acc...
56.5K 1.2K 43
I don't own camp cretaceous. It belongs to Universal and Dreamworks. or the characters or the plot. I only own my OC and Y/N. I won't spoil. Cover ar...
708K 21.9K 27
[Edited] ------ Isabella Evans is a 19-year-old girl who loves animals, especially reptiles. She always had a certain skill with such animals, small...