Two Worlds // Bang Chan

By KookieINSFIRES

This is a story of two worlds, one being the normal earth and the other a magical one set in the medieval tim... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
NEW STORY!! ยปยป LK X READER ยซยซ

๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Ž๐–

239 14 13
By KookieINSFIRES

"Y/n?"

I stayed silent, not being able to hold in my tears anymore.

"Hey..." he cupped my cheeks with his hands and I looked up to meet his worried gaze.

What happened next surprised me.

He slowly leaned in, and I could feel his breath on my lips.

I looked at him with wide eyes, our lips only an inch apart.

But then he stopped.

I couldn't help but think of our first kiss - it was exactly like this.

Well, half of it was.

Without meeting my gaze, he leaned back, only to pull me into a hug.

He snuggled his face up to me neck, holding me closely with his arms securely around my waist.

I melted into his embrace, I couldn't help it. Everything about him is the same as the Chan in that mystery world.

"Chan!!" Changbin screeched.

Chan pulled back from the hug and I already missed his warmth.

"A-are you ok?" he panted.

Chan nodded and frowned seeing the state Changbin was in. His clothes were muddy, his lip swollen and bleeding, and his right leg was clearly injured.

"Are you ok?" He stood up and Changbin sighed.

"Yeah, but Minho isn't. He got stabbed."

Silence.

"W-what?"

"O-one of those guys managed to stab him just before help came, he-"

He couldn't finish as Chan was already running off.

He groaned and tried walking but his leg hurt too much.

"Wait." I got up, and put his arm over my shoulder to support him. "Let's go."

-

"Minho!"

Chan ran towards the van and got in before the door closed, looking at the injured boy with tears clouding his vision.

He hated seeing his best friend in this state. Blood covering his torso, him unconscious, and an oxygen mask on his face to try and keep him alive.

He was scared. That Minho wouldn't be able to make it. He didn't want to loose him.

Not again.

-

Chan was waiting impatiently for the doctors to come and say what happened to Minho. If he's safe.

Junhyuk and I was there too waiting, along with Changbin who came after getting treated.

It seemed like we were waiting forever. And it seemed to be killing all of us.

Chan was crying in Junhyuk's embrace, any sobs that left his mouth muffled by the younger's chest. He had been crying for the past 2 hours, and Junhyuk's shirt was stained wet with tears, but he didn't care.

"Friends of Lee Minho?"

We all immediately stood up. Chan quickly wiped his tears away trying to calm down his sobbing.

"The surgery went well, he should wake up soon. You can go see him, but let him rest."

We all sighed out in relief, but Junhyuk was caught off guard when Chan fell right on to him.

He lucky caught the unconscious boy, widening his eyes.

The doctor quickly went to his side, helping Junhyuk hold the boy. "Help me take him to a room."

Junhyuk just nodded and complied, helping the doctor move Chan to a room.

I wanted to follow them but Changbin caught my wrist. I looked at him and he shook his head, so I sighed and walked to Minho's room instead.

I sat down and Changbin did too. I sighed and rested my head on Changbin's shoulder, closing my eyes. He let me. And I fell asleep.

-

TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY AF

The trip was over. It's been a week. And it's definitely been a long one. After I arrived home, I literally started crying when I saw my parents. They teased me a little for being, and I quote, 'our little emotional baby', but they hugged me tightly anyways. It was obvious that they had missed me, but I had missed them way more. They didn't know but it's been more than a couple days since I've seen them.

"Mum, I'm going to the park to meet a friend, is that ok?"

"Hmm... depends. Is it a girl or boy?"

"Mum!" I whined.

"What? I need to know these things!" she folded her arms across her chest.

I sighed and said, "It's a boy."

"Oooh" she smirked. "Have fun" she left before I could say anything.

I sighed and went out of the house, walking over to the park.

I looked down at the bag in my hands, smiling a little of the memory.

Before I knew it, I had reached the park, and my smile grew even wider seeing the familiar figure in the distance.

I ran over, wrapping my arms around the boy's waist.

He jumped a little, chuckling after.

"I missed you" I whined.

"It's been two days" he laughed pulling my arms off him and turning to face me.

I frowned seeing him.

"You look tired again."

He sighed softly and looked down at his feet.

"Another nightmare?"

He nodded sadly and I sighed, holding his hand gently and leading him to sit down on a bench.

"...What's that?" he asked noticing the bag.

"Oh, your hoodie."

He just nodded and looked down again.

I sighed, thinking of what to do get his mind off all this.

Then I thought of the most cliché idea. But who fucking cares if it's cliché.

I put my hand on his cheek, making him look at me.

I stared into his eyes for a few seconds before leaning in and pressing my lips against his.

He stayed frozen, not responding. So I leaned back slowly, looking into his eyes.

When he didn't say anything, I pulled him gently in for a hug, to comfort him and so that he wouldn't see my red face.

"It'll get better...I promise" I whispered.

"I love you..."

"Jackson"

LOL I'M JOKINGGG XDDDDD IT'S CHAN

but like the exact moment I wrote 'jackson' it's like he got summoned and started singing in hard carry- GOT7 FOREVER BEACHES

anyways ye end of chapter :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971 61 29
Adrenaline pumped in my veins as I pressed myself against the large tree trunk, hoping the darkness would conceal me from my impending doom. My heart...
256K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
4.4K 194 18
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Day-to-day life isn't always fun, but at least you have a great set of friends to help you...
78 3 5
A story between a FEM!POC Y/n and Chan. Y/n works at Aurora's Art Haven, collecting money to pay for her main hobby, cosmetics. She always had a thin...