𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓

3.9K 128 45
By user757575757575

                           Grisha's POV :

'Hey Grisha how are the others doing?'.

Lifting my head from the view of my medically equipped briefcase I looked to see the blonde boy tightly wrapped in his cotton quilts.

'Eren and Mikasa are in a slightly better condition than you are, but i've given them what I am going to give you now and it should take effect soon'.

'What is it you're going to give me?', he asked curiously.

'A cure you could say', I answered.

'Hmm... What about F/N? Is she not with them?', the blonde boy wondered.

'She is, but wasn't relaying the same symptoms as the other two so i've kept her in a separate room, in hopes that she doesn't get infected'.

'Do you think it's something to do with where she came from?', he posed another question.

I paused and looked directly towards him, a small sweat appearing on his tiny forehead, not from the fever.

'Did Eren and Mikasa tell you about where she came from?', I asked, hoping for a valuable response.

'Well no...', Armin mumbled with a nervous expression, 'But she's our age and i've never seen her around here before, so I just had a feeling she's from somewhere else, you know, like another district or something'.

'I see. Very attentive you are Armin, I admire that'.

'Thank you sir, but do you know where she is from? I'd like to know if it's not too much of a bother...'

'I'll let her tell you that, she'll probably be able to explain it better', I told him whilst bringing the needle towards his arm, 'There's going to be a slight pinch Armin are you ready?'.

'Yes!', he assured me although his eyes were closed, clearly a little bit frightened.

I peered over to his grandfather who seemed to feel helpless in this moment, 'Could you go and grab him some water please Mr.Arlert', with that he got up and trotted off downstairs to retrieve him a drink.

'Armin I have a few questions i'd like to ask whilst your grandfather is gone. May I?'

'Sure, go ahead', he nodded.

'Were you in contact with anyone else on your way home today? This disease is communicable if you know what that means'.

'Yes sir it means it can be transmitted to others and I did bump into a few people yes...', he admitted whilst looking away.

'Seems to have been quite a hard bump Armin', I suggested whilst reffering to the graze on his head, 'If someone isn't being kind to you you must let Eren and Mikasa know alright? They'll back you up, as I know F/N will too'.

'I'm okay Grisha believe me, it's just a scratch and plus Mikasa always manages to scare them off', he shared with a slight grin taking over his face.

'Good then, i'm sure none of us want you getting hurt. On a different subject, what did you guys get up to today?', I changed the direction of our conversation whilst I finished attending to him.

A bigger smile appeared on the small boys face as he seemed interested in sharing, 'I read them one of my favourite books!'.

It was nice to see him be more himself now, 'And what was it about?'.

                         Armin's POV :

'And what was it about?, Grisha asked whilst beginning to pack away his belongings.

I was so excited to be able to retell one of my favourite stories, no matter how many times I already have.

'So it begins with a girl waking up in a mass of titan vomit, she didn't know where she was and then s-', I paused mid sentence to see Grisha had stopped packing his equipment away and instead way paying all of his attention towards me.

'Is everything okay Grisha?...', I asked as my eyebrow raised slightly.

'Oh sorry Armin I was just trying to make sure I was listening thats all, can I see the cover of this book?'.

'Sure!', I pulled it from off of my nightstand and handed the hardcover book towards him. He took it off of me hastily and started to brush his fingers over its cover.

'Where did you manage to get this?', he questioned as he turned his head to me, with a concerned face.

'I dont know, my parents gave it to me, from my grandad so it's theirs', I made sure he understood.

What caused that reaction of his?

'Do you know of it?', I asked in hopes of him explaining his puzzled face.

'I feel like i've seen it before that's all', he replied, this time handing the book back to me, 'Maybe in one of the libraries down the street or something'.

I placed it back onto my nightstand, next to the lampshade that illuminated my room and turned back to face him, knowing there was only one copy.

'Thank you for your help. Please let the others know that I hope they're okay and i'd like to see them again very soon'.

'Of course I will do. I'll come back to check up on you in a few days but for now you must stay at home to limit the spread. Please let your grandfather know that too, although i'm sure that he already does', and so he pulled his long coat over his arms and picked up  his briefcase with his right hand. 

'I must visit those others now, get them some help before this spreads'.

'Wouldn't want another breakout', I turned to see my grandads head at the door, he was holding a tray with some water, tea and biscuits on it.

'Another one?', I asked wondering what he meant by it.

'Yes my boy', he told whilst bringing the tray towards me, 'It's a long story but there was an outbreak of a disease around 10 years ago here in Shiganshia. Thankfully Mr.Jaeger here was able to control it'.

'Ah that's no issue Mr.Arlert just doing my job', Grisha explained, nodding his head with a smile.

'Is that why you had the cure ready so quickly?, is it the same one?', I asked him curiously, looking at him with my bright eyes.

'It's what I believe after some observations yes', he agreed, 'Mr. Arlert I gave the same medicine to the three children, please let me know how he gets on'.

This must be serious I thought, 'I sure do hope it goes away fast then'.

'You and me both', my grandad huffed whilst pourring himself a cup of tea, 'Thanks for coming over Mr.Jaeger we'll see you in a few days'.

'Anytime. Keep well you two and remember to stay at home', he reminded.

'Thank you!', I sniffled as Grisha left to get on his way.

My eyes began to blink slowly, a sign of my low energy levels. 'Drink some water and get some rest now Armin, I want you to be better soon', I felt a tight hug wrap around me as some mustache hairs tickled my face.

'Dont worry Grandad, Grisha helped us so i'll be okay soon', I assured, returing the hug to my worried grandad, we mean everything to each other.

He then began to tuck me tighter into my quilts, as the lantern dimmed, I slowly started to fall into a well needed sleep.

'Goodnight Armin', he softly spoke.

'Goodnight Grandad'.

          ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
          ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

                                 F/N's POV :

The sparkling sun shone through the half-open window as I began to open my eyes, sitting up to see the empty room that I slept in.

I hadn't been with Eren, Mikasa and Armin for too long but I missed them. Alot. They had been so kind to me since my... awakening I guess you could say and I couldn't be more appreciative. I just wish I could let them know.

'Good morning love', Carla's voice sprung from the doorway.

'Good morning Carla! Is breakfast ready yet?', I scrambled to sit up and ask.

'Yes', she said in reply, 'I'll bring it up to you as it's not safe enough for you to go downstairs yet', she walked downstairs to retrieve it.

'How long till I can come out of here?', I sighed falling back onto the mattress.

'Not too long dear', his voice appeared from the doorway.

'Grisha? When did you get home?', I questioned upon looking at his tired face.

'Just now', he stated, 'I have just finished visiting everyone who had possibly been in contact with you four. Hopefully everything dies down soon and it wont get any worse'.

He walked towards me with his mask tight onto his face, ensuring I didn't 'give' anything to him as a deafening silence came between us.

...

'I brought it here... didn't I'.

I had to face the reality that it was probably me who brought it here. I don't know where from, I don't know how, however what I do know is that i'm not getting ill neither have I been given a cure.

But I gave it to them and made them very ill.

'Unfortunately, yes. But you mustn't worry about it', he told me reassuringly, 'I know someone who caused worse things 10 years ago but I managed to control it. Thankfully this hasn't spread anywhere near as much as the last one'.

'Oh, okay thank you... Was that person from somewhere like me then?', I asked wondering about the previous outbreak, 'Is that why you were able to get on it so quickly this time?'.

'You know you're just like Armin, full of questions', he joked whilst checking my temperature, but also avoiding my question.

'You can see Eren and Mikasa tomorrow. They are recovering well. In regards to Armin you three will probably have to wait about a week whilst I check other houses in the district and then things should resume to normal, for now we must be strict about these rules'.

'I get to see them tomorrow!', joy filled my body as I couldn't wait to see them again, I was beyond excited and couldn't hold it in for much longer.

Grisha noticed the large smile that was brought upon my face, and smiled too, 'I'll be going now. Carla will be here with your breakfast and then tomorrow i'll bring them up here. See you tomorow morning F/N'.

'Goodbye Grisha! Thank you for all your help', I graced.

'Anytime', he affirmed before he left the bedroom, leaving me in a happier mood than I was 5 minutes ago.

       ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

The day passed quite quickly as I spent it tidying our bedroom, making sure it was perfect for their return.

As the sun went down, the moon and the stars began to light up the night sky, I laid down in Eren's bed, facing the window, wanting time to fly by fast.

It was beautiful, I didn't want to stop looking at it.

'You always liked looking at the moon', a tender voice appeared from somewhere, in my empty room.

'Who's there?', my shakey voice trembled as I sat up trying to figure out who was in here, with only the moonlight to guide me.

I scanned the room, squinting my eyes to get a better focus, but I was the only one there.

'You'll recognise me soon'.

And I did.

That voice.

That comforting, calming voice that constantly clouded my thoughts. Where was it coming from?

A salty tear started to roll down my soft face, as I looked down to cover my apparent emotions.

I craved for that voice to come back to me.

'Crying doesn't need to be hidden F/N', the feminine voice assured, somehow lifting my head.

She brought out all of my emotions.

Happiness, sadness, grief, love and even more.

Ones that I didn't know existed yet.

In that moment, I felt a small weight lift off of my chest as my intricate necklace became eye level.

It was floating?

'Wipe your tears petal. I'll always be here. In this'.

With that, the purple crystal moved towards my head and began to glow, allowing me to hold it against it.

'We'll meet again soon. You have made some life long friends here, I can tell. There are more to come too', she revealed whilst her voice became fainter, leaving me ever so slowly.

'They're strong, beautiful, intelligent, passionate an courageous. Just like you'.

'Wait..., please', my voice whimpered.

'I must go now. See you soon my love'.

'Dont leave me', I begged, but before I could ask any questions, she disappeared, leaving my thoughts to flow through my entirety like oxygen.

I pleaded for the ability to understand this, who she was and why she wasn't here with me now.

One day I would get it.

One day I would know.

         ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
         ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'RISE AND SHINE F/N!'.

My senses became overwhelmed as I opened my eyes to be met with someone on top of me, shouting in my face to wake up.

'EREN!', I quickly processed my surroundings to see Eren above me and at that point my day was already made.

'We missed you F/N!', he exclaimed as I rolled him onto his back, trying to hug him.

Looking to my right, I saw Mikasa standing there, with a sweet little smile on her face as we made eye contact.

'Come here Mikasa!', I said jumping on top of her, with both of us landing on the floor. She returned the hug as we filled the empty bedroom with life again, laughing away.

Eren joined us by jumping on top and we all laid on the floor in a fit of giggles, so happy to be in each other's presences again.

'I've missed you two', I told them whilst looking directly at both of their faces.

'I don't want us to ever be apart again', Mikasa insisted whilst gripping me, and Eren nodding.

I loved this feeling and wanted to make sure it would never leave, 'We wont. I wont let it happen ever again'.

'Dad says we have to stay here for the rest of the week, then we can go see Armin again. Everything should be under control thanks to him', Eren stated, 'Let's go and get some breakfast'.

We all got up off of the clean floor, and ran down stairs to eat the tasty hot breakfast that Carla had prepared for us, all sitting down at the same time.

'Thank you Carla!', we said in unison, ready to dig in and begin a much better day.

         ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
         ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

We were all so eager for the week to pass, so we spent it together. Every second. We couldn't leave the house but definitely made the most of it, playing hide and seek quite a lot. Mikasa and I split the wins 50/50, Eren didn't win a single game!

Nevertheless, we enjoyed all of it and made every minute count.

During our time inside Eren informed me of the adventures that the two of them would go on with Armin and I couldn't wait to join. He also mentioned some people who often pick on Armin, which I didn't like.

To be honest, I didn't really like confrontation either, but if we were to run into them they wouldn't get away with it. They would find out that they are messing with the wrong group of friends. I hate bullies.

But anyway, karma always comes back around to bite you.

Right where it stings.

Before we knew it, it was Sunday and tomorrow was the day we would be able to see Armin again.

Thankfully, as the days went on Grisha had gotten control of virus before it spread throughout the districts. We prepared ourselves for tomorrows as Grisha had informed Armin we were meeting again at his final visit. Laying out our outfits and going to bed early had never been so fun.

What we'd do without Grisha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
70.6K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
240K 4.9K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
40.7K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...