Camren One-shot Compilations

De TobiJaurello

Basically a compilation of Camren Ideas. (Some are teasers, some are analysis) Ones with (-) are not written... Mai multe

Settle For Less -
Settle For Less -
Best Night Ever -
Insta-trouble - Semi Non-AU
Taxi - Semi Non-AU
Sledgehammer -
Beautiful Angel -
Leaked - Semi Non-AU
Leavin' -
Messy -
Bartender -
Fine -
Euphoria -
Somebody To You -
Speak Now -
Vanilla Twilight -
Rejection -
Terrified
"It's Camren Yo!" (8th Anniversary Special)
"It's Camren Yo!" (8th Anniversary Special) II
"Hi Baby"
For Your Entertainment
Wedding Dress
Wedding Dress II
Goodbye
Indescribable * (Lamp and Milo)
Look at you*
Stockholm
Stockholm II
Stockholm III*
Jacked
L.A. (Analysis)
Used To This (Analysis)
Be Alright
Be Alright II
Dreams
Dreams II
Dreams III
Eclipse
Miami Skies
Do or Not?
Announcements
Q and A's
Love Maze
Love Maze II
Summer
Summer II
Summer III
Frustration Plan
Thief *
Part II
We Tried
We Tried II
We Tried III
Split Second
Split Second II
SS3
Long Gone and Moved On
The One That Got Away
TOTGA - II
TOTGA III
Discussions
Reconciliation
Cruel Summer
Cruel Summer II
Cruel Summer III
Less Lonely
Remember Me
Liked
Beautiful Goodbye
Big Bad Wolf
Tension - Camila Version
Tension II - Camila Version
Tension - Lauren Version
Tension II - Lauren Version
Unbelievable
Unbelievable II
Not an Update!
A Great Day
Not an Update
You
Tie Me Down
Tie Me Down II
Embarassment
Boats and Submarines - Semi Non-AU
Not a drill
Events
Trust Fund Baby
Trust Fund Baby II
Trust Fund Baby - Final
The Exchange
Medicine-Sunflower
Sweet but...
Explicit
Ending Contracts
Sike

Hoodies and Night Skies

795 26 12
De TobiJaurello

"I'll get it." Lauren yelled as she rushed down the stairs of the shared apartment.

"Hel-Dinah?" Lauren asked surprised, seeing the Polynesian on her front door.

"Hi Laur." Dinah smiled, Lauren didn't hesitate to engulf the younger one in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, how are you?" Lauren asked, smiling widely.

"Come in." The raven shyly offered.

"I missed you too, I'm fine. How about you?" Dinah asked.

"I'm good, still breathing and we-"

"Who's at the door babe?" A faint voice asked.

"Babe?" Dinah asked-whispered, Lauren smiled before nodding.

"It's my old friend, Dinah." Lauren answered, looking at the stairs.

"Hi Dinah." The woman greeted, Dinah smiled back before looking at Lauren.

"Dinah, Lucy. Lucy, this is Dinah." Lauren introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Lucy smiled, placing a hand on Lauren's shoulder.

"If you need me, I'll be upstairs ok?" Lucy informed the raven.

"I thought you're off to the photoshoot?" Lauren asked confused.

"Mike had to cancel the shoot." Lucy smiled before walking back upstairs.

"Look at you." Dinah smiled proudly.

"So, I assume she's the girlfriend?" Dinah asked, Lauren smiled before nodding.

"I'm actually planning to propose to her soon. We've been together for a year and a half." Lauren smiled happily. Dinah couldn't but smile at her friend, she was very proud.

"Why are you here by the way? How did you find me?" Lauren asked.

"Chris gave me your address." Dinah smiled.

"And about my reason for suddenly showing up.." She trailed off, Lauren raised her eyebrow before looking at the Polynesian.

"It's about Mila." Dinah hesitated.

Lauren remained silent, the mention of the younger one's name still had an impact on her, like it was just yesterday when she last saw her.

"What about her?" Lauren asked.

"Well, she's leaving in 3 days, Specifically after her birthday. Mani, Ally, and I are planning to origanize a farewell and well, a birthday party for her. Since we're all friends, it would be unfair if don't include you. You're still our friend Lo, we're still the same group of girls." Dinah whispered, hoping that Lauren would agree.

"After 3 years of no contact? We're still friends?" Lauren asked, kind of hesitant as she refered to Camila.

"Are you sure she wants to see me? Last time I checked she left before I could fix things Dinah." The raven said sternly.

Dinah looked down, the pain in Lauren's voice was still evident. It was still showing that she was still hurt by the past.

"Of course Laur, you know how egoistical Camila is." Dinah said softly.

"Thank you for including me, but I think it's best if I don't go." Lauren said softly.

"I kinda felt that you wont, but I went to try and see if you will." Dinah smiled.

"If you ever change your mind, you know where to look for us." Dinah added before standing up.

"You drove all the way here to see me?" Lauren chuckled, Dinah shook her head.

"I flew all the way from Miami." Dinah smiled.

"It was nice seeing you Laur, I'll see you again some time." Was Dinah's last words before she bid goodbye and walked towards the raven's door.

Lauren didn't have any chance to respond, the memory caught her off guard.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lauren asked, looking at Camila who was currently sitting on the school's park bench. It was a cold night in LA, and the brunette went to text Lauren that she would be out late.

Apparently, after minutes of silence, Lauren found her. The raven was carrying a gray hoodie with her, as she sat beside Camila. Camila on the other hand was not saying anything.

"Nothing, I just needed some time to think." Camila responded.

"Why don't you put this on?" The 19 years old Lauren offered, handing the hoodie to the 18 years old Camila. The brunette let out a soft smile before taking the hoodie and wearing it.

"Now, will you tell me what's wrong Camz?" Lauren asked, taking her girlfriend of 4 year's hand in hers. The couple had been together since Lauren was  17. That time, Camila was to turn 16 in a few days, while Lauren was turning 18 in a few months.

"I just think the world's unfair." Camila chuckled, Lauren looked at her with confusion in her eyes. The sound of Camila's voice hinted that she was sad.

"Because?"

"Because it is. I mean, look at him." Camila whispered, looking at a student sleeping on the school's bench a few feet from them.

"Clint?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, Clint is a good son. Yet why did he have to be placed in a family without care, he doesn't deserve to be treated like this." Camila whispered.

"We don't choose the family we're born in Camz." Lauren whispered.

"I know, but that's just the closest explanation I have to why the world's unfair." Camila chuckled.

"Lauren..." Camila whispered, as a wave of silence hits them.

"Yeah?" Lauren asked, Camila rarely calls her by her first name unless she means something serious.

"Nothing." Camila smiled.

"I love you." She added.

"I love you too." Lauren smiled, placing a soft kiss on the younger ones temple.

"Now, what is it that you want to say?" Lauren asked. Camila bit her cheek. She hated the fact that Lauren knew her too well.

"I just wanted to say how I feel." Camila chuckled.

"Camz, we both know when you lie." Lauren said sternly.

"It's nothing, let's just drop it." Camila smiled.

"Is something wrong? Did I do something?" Lauren asked.

"We should go home, it's getting really chilly." Camila added as she stood up. Lauren on the other hand pulled her back to sit.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." Lauren said sternly. To her surprise, Camila pulled her hand away from her.

"I said nothing's wrong, let's just go home." Camila sighed.

"Camila." Lauren said sternly.

"Lauren, just drop it. Jesus." Camila said, annoyance evident in her voice.

"Could you at least tell me what I did? You've been so cold to me all week." Lauren finally said.

"You've been ignoring my texts, my calls. Whenever I'd visit you, you'd push me back home. What the hell is wrong?" Lauren asked, standing up.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like it." Camila said without any emotion.

"Bullshit Camila." Lauren scoffed, she was getting impatient.

"Then I guess it is." Camila replied before turning her back and walking away.

"Let me go!" The brunette exclaimed, when Lauren pulled her back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Lauren asked, hurt present in her voice. She was never used to see Camila this way. It was the first time the brunette acted like this.

"I'm just tired Lauren!" Camila exclaimed.

"Of what?" Lauren asked, she was very confused.

"This! Everything! I'm tired, I don't want this anymore." Camila said, as her voice started to break.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked.

"I'm tired of us Lauren." Camila stated.

"I want to break up with you." Camila added, Lauren looked at her with wide eyes.

"Okay, that was good prank Camz." Lauren said, as she started chuckling nervously. When Camila didn't respond, Lauren quickly reached for the younger one's hand.

"You're kidding right?" Lauren asked, as her eyes started to get blurry. Camila shook her head before opening her mouth.

"I'm serious, Let's break up." Camila stated.

"Camila, why? Did I do something wrong?" Lauren asked, tears were now starting to fall from her eyes.

"You didn't. It's not you, It's me. I'm not happy anymore." Camila added.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Lauren asked.

"Anything Camz, Anything just don't leave me. Let's fix this." Lauren pleaded.

"You want me to drop the topic? Dropped! Please don't do this." Lauren begged.

"I want you to find someone better than me." Camila said.

"No one is better than you Camila, and you know that!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Camz please." Lauren begged, this time she kneeled in front of the brunette.

"I'm sorry Lauren, Goodbye." Was Camila's last words before she pulled her hand away from the raven and walked away. She heard her name from Lauren's lips a few times before it finally faded.

(WC: 1405)

(A/N: The continuation is in the book with the same title :) or maybe check the comment under this note. I'll paste it here.)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Breathless De Kris

Ficțiune adolescenți

124K 3.4K 9
BoyxBoy. Christopher has never lived a happy life. After his mother left, he was forced to live with his abusive father. When he was finally enrolled...
22.7K 821 6
(Camren Fanfic) Wanting to try something new, Camila takes a ceramic class. Despite, hating having dirty hands. And not being artistically inclined...
1.8M 36.3K 31
in which Camila receives a text from an unknown number [ LAUREN G!P ] ______________________ Started: 12/31/16 - Ended: 7/23/17 Highest Ran...
752K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...