Conduct {Technoblade X Fem!Re...

By Cr3sc3nt

Change. It's scary. But, we do it anyways. Even if it's for the better... or for the worse. An alluring love... More

Curiosity In The Woods
Reunited Once Again
The Pig With A Mask
A Blood Bath Of A Festival
Questioning
The Man In The White Mask
An o7 To The White House
Quality Night Time
The Mad Ram
Demise
The Revolution (Part 1)
The Revolution (Part 2)
A Base Like No Other
Restless Nights
Curiosity In Red
Welcome To Pogtopia
Bubbling Thoughts
Moving?
Carriage Ride
A Small Cabin In The Tundra
Just The Two Of Us
The Funeral
The Butcher Army
The Savior Of Two Lights
For What's Right And For What's Wrong
An Unwanted Visitor
Night Trip To The Nether
Another Unexpected Visit
Run In
Another Festival?
3pm. Tomorrow. L'manburg will be destroyed.
The Day Is Today
The Destruction Of Manburg
I'm A Person
What happen..?
An Apology
A Request
Worry
Dream
Full Control
Choices
Moral Compass {Ending 1}
An Eternal Lie {Ending 2}
Game Over {Ending 3}
Author's Note

Surprises

6.1K 266 259
By Cr3sc3nt

It's been about two hours since Techno and Tommy left to get some bamboo from L'manberg. Seriously- does it really take so long to get bamboo? I mean- bamboo out of all things-

Regardless of my thoughts about them taking their time with their journey, I decided to think about the future.

It's growing dark, and because of this... I should prepare dinner..!

Techno has always been head chef and always offers to cook, he's apparently worried that I'll burn the cabin down to ashes...

I'm not the one who sets the fires..!!
...thats sapnap-
or so I've heard...

I began to think about what to make. I didn't have a lot to work with, since all Techno really brought back that was food related were just potatoes. There was a few other stuff, but the majority of them were potatoes.

What kind of potato dishes can I make? A shepherd's pie? potato croquettes? potato fans? simple baked potatoes?

You know what? How about a casserole this time around?

After making a decision, I made my way to the kitchen to get started on the preparations.

...

..

.

.

.

"And... done!!" I exclaimed, opening the oven

It surprisingly didn't look that bad, and when I did a taste test earlier with a smaller portion it tasted pretty good.

Once I put on an oven mitten, I used my covered hand to move the casserole onto a wooden chopping board.
After setting it down, I removed my oven mit and placed it besides the now cooling down casserole.

"Techno..! What the fuck?!" a muffled voice outside exclaimed

My eyes glance towards the door, setting sight on it finally opening.
But, I was a little taken aback by the sight... It seemed like it stopped for a few seconds.

And that's all because I saw Tommy and Techno walking in with something else other than bamboo in hand...

Foxes. Two of them. As white as snow.

...Why did they bring home snow foxes?

Once the two of them made it into the house and managed to somehow close the door, Tommy caught my gaze and chuckled with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Y/N! Look at what we've got here..!" Tommy says, cuddling the fox in his arms "They aren't as cute as Henry, but they are fluffy as hell"

"...did you two kidnap them?" I asked, staring blankly

"What?? No!! I wouldn't snoop that low..! We merely just offered them a new home..." Tommy huffed

The more I stared at the foxes, the one in Tommy's grasps seemed more calm while the one in Techno's seemed a little fiery, almost agro.

"...uh huh" I murmur

"Ohhh! You made dinner this time..?" Tommy asked, setting down the fox he held onto the floor and making his way over to me

"Uhhh, yeah. Yeah. Since you two were out I decided to..!" I say

"Niceee! Thanks..!" Tommy grinned

"Sit down you two, I can put some on plates... And I guess I can give some to the two fur-balls too" I mention

Tommy sat down eagerly, but Techno kept standing.
The more I stared at him, I come to realise his appearance. You could barely notice them, but there were scratches along Techno's arms and a few scatted around his face.
The fox in his arms seemed to keep trying to get themselves out of his grasp, but Techno didn't let go.

...did the fox do that to him?

I walked over to Techno and eyed up the fox in his grasp.

"Why on earth did you two decide to bring them back here? This one clearly wanted to stay in the wild..." I mutter

"..Well, Techno just said it'd be a good idea- I don't know where his logic stands..." Tommy replies

I placed a hand on top of the raging foxes head and it stopped moving more a moment. Then, it went from agro to completely playful and attention seeking.

Somehow, a small smile formed on my lips.

...this one reminds me of Snowflake when he was first given to me.
He was still absolutely a wild one, my parents adopted him and this is what he acted like the first time. But, unlike this one... Snowflake didn't ease up to me so easily.... but maybe this time it was easier because I have experience now.

"Wha-" Techno stares at me, dumbfounded

I could hear Tommy howl with laughter at the sight.

It was quite funny if I'm being honest. Techno doesn't really have that great of a presence around animals... So most of them would be scared off... I noticed a few times, but it never really struck a cord with me until now.

I put my arms around the artic fox and take him out of Techno's hands, putting the little beast to the ground.
I pet the little ball of fluff and it's tail wagged happily.

"Now, behave." I say, booping the foxes nose

I then looked back in Techno's direction, I sharpened my gaze.

"And you. We'll be having a little talk." I state, "now please sit down. I'll be serving you a plate"

Techno abides by my command and takes a seat besides Tommy. I walked back behind the kitchen's island and took three plates out along with a few utensils.
After setting the silver wear and plates down, I began to cut the casserole into squares. Placing them onto the plate after wards.
It's admitting quite a lot of stream, showing that it was still quite hot since I took it out of the oven not so long ago, as well as waft of flavor that could make your mouth drool.

I slid the plates over to the two males with the silver wear and grinned widely.

"Hope you enjoy" I say pridefully

Both Tommy and Techno take a bite of the casserole, seeming to enjoy it. I then got two extra plates out and got some of the casserole for the two foxes. Putting the plates onto the ground, the two foxes hurried over to the plate and began to eat, even they seemed to enjoy the food. And after all that, finally I grabbed me a serving and dug in.

It was pretty good, though it could of been a lot better...

"You're actually a pretty good chef" Tommy admitted, taking another bite

"I'd say" Techno says "..but my cooking is still better"

"Oh please!" Tommy says with his mouth partly full, after swallowing the food he let out a scoff, "I remember you burnt a lot of your food"

"Burnt? I just toasted them hard" Techno replies, eating another piece of the casserole

"So Techno, will you allow me to cook when I want to?" I asked "I'm very much capable"

Technoblade's lips tug into a smirk, he then nodded his head a little.
"I don't see why not. But I'm the main cook. You can help me out if you'd like and be my sous chef"

"Okay, I'm fine with that" I smile

We all continued to eat, Tommy attempting to make small conversation with the lot of us. We all would joke around and ask questions to one another about the days ahead, or we'd talk about the past behind us.
Tommy was especially curious about my past, and I guess so was Techno.

"So, you had to grow up with a dick head like Jschatt. What was that like?" Tommy asked

"Tiring. But I managed" I reply, trying to ignore his insult "We've grown up with the taste of alcohol, wine and such. Though, he was the heavy drinker in our family"

"Did you two ever have drinking competitions?" Tommy randomly asked

"Uhh, yeah actually. He would down the most drinks, but I was able to keep sober longer than him" I say "...It's a shame, really. I wouldn't of minded another drink with him... Should of taken his offer back at the caravan"

"Geez, he was really something..." Tommy muttered "...A drunken old fool"

"Tommy. He's literally a year older than me. And Techno is basically the same age as him. So if you're calling my brother that---"

"You know I didn't mean that." Tommy says "What I meant was... he wasted his life and became what he was known for today."

...

"I guess" I murmur, continuing to eat my food

We all then sat in silence and finished off the meal.
All of it was gone in a matter of half an hour, Tommy decided to head out to bed for the night. While me and Techno were cleaning up the kitchen.

We took turns washing and drying the dishes. My eyes continued to glance over to Techno, my eyes falling onto his arms.
His sleeves were pulled up to not get them wet, and I was able to see the scratches from the fox were still there, some cuts were thin while others were surprisingly deep.
Seriously, why the hell would he bring back a peaceful fox and an agro fox here? Is he asking for some kind of death wish?

After we were finished with that, Techno wanted to go to bed, but I stopped him.

"Hmmm?" He hummed, glancing down to me

"I said I needed to talk to you, remember?" I say

He hummed again and proceeded to sit himself down on one of the stools.
"So...."

"Wait there" I say, leaving to head upstairs

I began to rummage through the boxes and chests in search for the urbal medicines I had, along with some bandages.
After a long search, I was able to find the essentials and headed back down to tend to Techno.

I sat on the stool besides him, tugging him to turn in my direction. After he listened to my actions, I put down the unneeded items for later use.

"Show me your arms" I say

He extends his arms out to me.
"You know, I could do this myself. It's not really that big of a deal"

"Well too bad, because to me it's a big deal. It'd be a shame if those cuts got infected" I mention

We sat in silence while I cleaned his cuts and scratches. Occasionally dabbing some alcohol on the bigger and deeper cuts. After cleaning them, I wrapped them in bandages.
Once I got to tending to his face, I decided to ask a few questions out of curiosity.

"Hey Techno. What came over you to get the two foxes?" I asked

"I noticed you seemed sad when your fox died...And I wanted to get you some when me and Tommy crossed their path when heading back here" Techno admitted "...I know replacing your fox isn't the best solution to your heartache, but it just somehow felt right"

I was a little surprised by this. I never expected that to be the reason.
He went out his way to get the foxes... just for me.

"...You sir, are so considerate" I smiled, "But you really didn't have to do that. Snowflake was special to me, but I could of managed without him"

He averted his gaze that was once on me, he seemed a little disappointed with himself.
With a sigh, I finished cleaning his scratches and booped him on the nose.

"But really. Thank you for doing this. It means a lot" I told him

His face seemed to grow warmer for a moment before he just simply nodded at me.
"...anyway. They're your responsibility now. You should name them"

"How about we both name one each?" I asked

"You're giving me the chance to name one?" He questioned

"I know your naming skills aren't the best, but I'd love for you to name one" I mention

He rolled his eyes at my comment as I chuckled.

"Okay... From their sizes and their traits. The one Tommy had been holding is female and the one you had is male..." I say

"Wow, you actually pay attention to that kind of stuff? What a nerddd" Techno draws out

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "Whatever you say. Anyway, you can decide who you want to name"

He glanced over at the snow foxes, the two were asleep side by side to each other, snuggling up together.
He seems in thought for a few moments before he finally comes to a decision.

"Stab-a-thor the seventh" Techno says

"Why the actual fuck did you come up with that out of all things?" I questioned

"I don't know. It was just the first thing that came to mind" He says "I can think of--"

"No, no. The name is fine. You're giving that name to the male fox, right?" I asked

"No, the girl"

"what-?"

"I was joking." Techno admits, "Of course the name is for the other one"

"Oh thank god- I don't know what I'd do if you named the girl fucking stab-a-thor the seventh--- wait, why was that the first thing that came to your head?" I asked

"Who knows?" Was all he replied

I shrugged it off for now.

Now I need to think of a name for the girl...

My mind pondered for a moment, but not long after, I came to a conclusion.

"How about we name her Floof?" I asked

"Floof? Out of all things you thought of Floof?" Techno says

"Don't go being like that. You named the boy fucking Stab-a-thor!!" I exclaim

"Okay- but you have to admit. It's a cool name" Techno defends

"Sureee" I respond

Okay then. We have Stab-a-thor the Seventh and Floof....
...god why are those names so fucking different?

"..anyway. thanks again for going out of your way to bring Thor and Floof here." I smile

"....no problem" He replies, smiling as well

"Anyway, I'm a little tired, so I'll see you in the morning" I tell him

"Alright. Night nerd" He says

"...Night Techno" I smile again

I gathered the medicine and bandages and headed back upstairs, to but them away and to get a good nights rest.

I hopped into bed, feeling satisfied and more happier than usual.

How do I ever deserve to live under the same roof as you, Sir Blade..?

You're too good for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.2K 135
Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was far from it. The thing that killed her f...
103K 1.9K 51
Nova imagines I'm ending this book on the 26th of september 2016, with 41.5k reads, 1k votes, and 510 comments. Thank you so much for helping me ge...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...